These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

you want more people going to nullsec? then buff highsec!

First post First post
Author
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#221 - 2013-09-06 15:13:51 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
I popped so many ships of you out there it just did get boring and I'm searching for skilled players who want to do more pvp on a higher faster level, I got no issue if you want to have your cat and mouse game out there, killing frigs with your 30+ fleets

Yes, you popped so may cyno ships and haulers that we... wait... nope, we hardly even noticed.

Harry Forever wrote:
I'm just different, I need the gamemodes where i have access to that faster, if you want to wait 3 month for the next big fight, so be it

I want my 100 vs. 100 deathmatch arena

maybe i want even 1000 vs. 1000 but not sure if we have anough people in the game yet who want to randomly join that

we start low to attract true gamers for this first, you can be happy, nobody disturbing you in nullsec anymore, your main concern

No, what you want is to be able to just jump in a ship, go out in it, then jump in another, rinse, repeat.
The problem you fail to acknowledge is that the rest of the game would suffer from you simply getting ships and diving into PvP without having to work for them. If you have suggestions on how to add to EvE, fine. But all of your changes are game breaking changes, things that alter the core of it being a sandbox, and that's simply not gonna happen.

And I have to wait nowhere close to 3 months. We get combat on a fairly regular basis in CFC and when that's not happening, I'm often on my alt out in small gang PvP just to show face.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Jack y'O
ShiftitOut
#222 - 2013-09-06 15:14:36 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:


it sure is, and nothing against the that part of the game, however sometimes i just want to do some really easy PvP without all the metagame, I'm not in the mood to do it serious all the time, and that real easy gamemode where you just can pew pew, seems to be missing... I'm sure it would not harm the game at all, it would just add on top of it


You know (or should, probably not) there are a pair of alliances called Blue Republic and Red Federation...commonly called RvB.

You know what they do? They exist in in permanent wardec between the two and shoot each other in an often arranged fashion.


You want easy PvP go join them.....or better yet, stop being an antisocial neckbeard whining on the forum and form your own corp, because if you didn't know it CORP MEMBERS CAN SHOOT EACH OTHER FREE OF CONCORD INTERFERANCE.


The moral is stop whining, and do it yourself, that is the point of the sandbox.

This isn't WoW
This isn't an FPS
Most of us play this game BECAUSE this isn't WoW or an FPS.
Tron 3K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#223 - 2013-09-06 15:14:46 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Inxentas Ultramar wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
I always find it sad that the "change now!" people don't ever take into account that EVE is alive and well BECAUSE of what it is, not in spite of it. They think they are suggesting changes to the game that will make it a better game, what they don't understand is that in reality they are advocating it's destruction.

Games that did what Harry wants EVE to do are dead. EVE is alive. Any rational thinker should come to the conclusion that CCP is doing something right.


you simply just refuse to adapt to new content, it seems you learned how eve works and you don't want to learn new stuff


(S)he simply means systems currently in place do a good job (although not perfect) of seperating several scales of PVP. The points you make about loss being hard on new players, stems from your style of gameplay. That statement is not intended to be judgemental, just an observation of your actions. I wish to re-iterate I play on a scale below the one you wish to operate on. I'm just a piece of worthless lowsec scum, a pubbie incapable of mustering the immense logistics to be on equal footing with a nullsec alliance. And I am fine with that.

I'm comfortable at this scale, which balances nicely between herpa-derpa-PVP and serious internet spaceship business. No lack of fights either, even if I have to be carefull not to senselessly waste ships. I claimed a piece of the pie, it's delicious, even though it's just a small, fragile piece in a crappy system crammed in between hisec and the nullsec alliances that claim lowsec moons in the vicinity. It's my crappy system, and I am content with what I can claim at this time. I do not know what the future will bring, if we will be evicted or grow to need more lebensraum... but I do know right now there's stuff in space with a logo on it I designed myself. I mean how cool is that? Blink


it sure is, and nothing against the that part of the game, however sometimes i just want to do some really easy PvP without all the metagame, I'm not in the mood to do it serious all the time, and that real easy gamemode where you just can pew pew, seems to be missing... I'm sure it would not harm the game at all, it would just add on top of it



There is that word again, "easy". Quit using it as it doesn't belong in EVE.. EVER!
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#224 - 2013-09-06 15:15:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Harry Forever
bloodknight2 wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:


FPS is much older than eves gameplay, and growing much faster

you don't need respawn in arenas, you just have your stuff there and can choose which gamemode you want then you get randomly put together with other players, yea eve is old, most new players don't want to talk to some 50 year old paranoid CEO in a corp to get into a fleet or alliance, you need those gamemodes for the masses to have easy access to pvp and big fights

100 vs. 100 gamemode, just enter and boom go
50 vs. 50 boom
10 vs. 10 boom
1 vs. 1 boom

thats it, simple and easy, people don't need it complicated, you can do that stuff in your SoV gameplay

two playerbases in the same game, no problem


Some FPS are older, yes, but how many 10 years old FPS are still played today? How many of them has a monthly subs like Eve?

Anyway, you don't know what you are talking about. You are 5 months old and want to change everything in this game when you did nothing but some PVE and shooting cyno and indi with your bomber or catalyst. Get in a corp, try WH, LS or null. Learn to pvp with a combat ship. I'm playing this game for almost 4 years (took some break, but kept my account active) and sometime, my hands shake just before PVPing. I'm really nervous. That feeling, no FPS has it.

I don't know if you are serious or just a troll thinking he's funny, but you should try Eve before asking to change anything in this game.


you don't get it, I don't want to change I want to add stuff, you guys don't want new content, not sure why you are scared of it, old content can stay like it is

I played the game more in the last 4 month then most of you in 4 years, it feels like most of the people just talk about the game, but don't play a lot, in the 2 month we played, you have been afk 90% of the time
Aiden Terona
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#225 - 2013-09-06 15:15:36 UTC
A few things I picked up that Harry has suggested:

10-15 Jumps max to go from one side of the galaxy to another
Deathmatch arenas
A super big bomb to kill fleets as a solo player
Fleet mechanics changed so that you can not attack each other when in fleet
Exchange PLEX into SP
Module against bubbles

I simply refuse to believe that anyone who is so poor at realising the consequences and the community and just in general fails in just about everything (except killing cynos that want to be killed) is in charge of anything at all.

This game is not for you Harry, give up and stop trying to tell us how we are meant to play, in reality you do not understand EVE at all.

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Pandemic Horde
#226 - 2013-09-06 15:19:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenn aSide
Tron 3K wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
I always find it sad that the "change now!" people don't ever take into account that EVE is alive and well BECAUSE of what it is, not in spite of it. They think they are suggesting changes to the game that will make it a better game, what they don't understand is that in reality they are advocating it's destruction.

Games that did what Harry wants EVE to do are dead. EVE is alive. Any rational thinker should come to the conclusion that CCP is doing something right.


Not totally true there are always things to change and improve on.. Now drastic ones that Harry suggest are completely idiotic and game breaking to what EVE is all about.


Where did I say there was nothing to change or improve? Cautious progressiveness is not only the smartest thing to do, but it's what EVE online HAS done for 10 years.

I'm talking about the "brilliant plan" people who want throw all that away in order to"fix" something that isn't broken.
Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Pandemic Horde
#227 - 2013-09-06 15:24:44 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
I always find it sad that the "change now!" people don't ever take into account that EVE is alive and well BECAUSE of what it is, not in spite of it. They think they are suggesting changes to the game that will make it a better game, what they don't understand is that in reality they are advocating it's destruction.

Games that did what Harry wants EVE to do are dead. EVE is alive. Any rational thinker should come to the conclusion that CCP is doing something right.


you simply just refuse to adapt to new content, it seems you learned how eve works and you don't want to learn new stuff


Yea, you must be new here. I'm the guy telling people how cool new things are, like MJDs and target lock breakers.

There is good, reasonable, well thought out change (cautious progressiveness) .

Then there is what you want, reckless, unthinking change for the sake of change that doesn't take any in to account that things may be how they are now for a reason and changing that will open a pandora's box of unintended consequences. This is, btw,. why many businesses fail in real life, not taking into account the actual realities of the situation.

You can go to the features and ideas forum and see post after post with "brilliant ideas" that if implemented would cripple the game. Like "do away with gates" people who don't understand that a SPACE game needs forced choke points for ships to meet at unless you want people to never encounter another ship in space lol. That's just one tiny example.

Your ideas are bad because they are based on emotion rather than reason.
CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#228 - 2013-09-06 15:26:45 UTC
I have deleted further rule-violating posts from this thread.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#229 - 2013-09-06 15:32:38 UTC
Jack y'O wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:


it sure is, and nothing against the that part of the game, however sometimes i just want to do some really easy PvP without all the metagame, I'm not in the mood to do it serious all the time, and that real easy gamemode where you just can pew pew, seems to be missing... I'm sure it would not harm the game at all, it would just add on top of it


You know (or should, probably not) there are a pair of alliances called Blue Republic and Red Federation...commonly called RvB.

You know what they do? They exist in in permanent wardec between the two and shoot each other in an often arranged fashion.


You want easy PvP go join them.....or better yet, stop being an antisocial neckbeard whining on the forum and form your own corp, because if you didn't know it CORP MEMBERS CAN SHOOT EACH OTHER FREE OF CONCORD INTERFERANCE.


The moral is stop whining, and do it yourself, that is the point of the sandbox.

This isn't WoW
This isn't an FPS
Most of us play this game BECAUSE this isn't WoW or an FPS.


you need younger players to freshen up the comunity a bit, time for a generation change... the only one whining are the vets if buttons change or if there is a new jump animation, it feels like not enough change is happening if people freak out so much at every step CCP is doing
Tron 3K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#230 - 2013-09-06 15:34:27 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Tron 3K wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
I always find it sad that the "change now!" people don't ever take into account that EVE is alive and well BECAUSE of what it is, not in spite of it. They think they are suggesting changes to the game that will make it a better game, what they don't understand is that in reality they are advocating it's destruction.

Games that did what Harry wants EVE to do are dead. EVE is alive. Any rational thinker should come to the conclusion that CCP is doing something right.


Not totally true there are always things to change and improve on.. Now drastic ones that Harry suggest are completely idiotic and game breaking to what EVE is all about.


Where did I say there was nothing to change or improve? Cautious progressiveness is not only the smartest thing to do, but it's what EVE online HAS done for 10 year.

I'm talking about the "brilliant plan" people who want throw all that away in order to"fix" something that isn't broken.

No I totally agree.. Just was talking about suggesting changes.. Some could be alright not drastic ones like this Easymode Hero keeps suggesting.
Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Pandemic Horde
#231 - 2013-09-06 15:35:39 UTC
Anthony Blunt wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Silvetica Dian wrote:


[snip]

People don't pvp because they either don't like pvp, they like pvp but prefer pve after a hard days work (this is me, I find killing npcs relxaing lol),OR they are the kind of people who would like pvp if they could always win and no loss was possible.

CCP could implement the "free officer mods for ever kill" program and if there is any chance of losing, some people still wouldn't pvp lol.

[snip]




There are more types of Eve players than the three that you offer here. Myself for example. I would PvP if I could win sometimes or even just occasionally. But the years have eroded what little speed of reflex that I ever had. Except for ganking newbies in RvB which was distasteful or miner ganking which does not seem to interest me nor really qualify for PvP.


This seems like excuse making to me. I have never had the relfexes for twitch gaming, it's one of the reason I like EVE, its about CAPTAINING a ship.

I had my left hand in a cast for 6 weeks and could still pvp in null sec fleet and low sec roaming gangs last year. reflexes and speed and such has nothing to do with EVE pvp.

[quote]
That is just one story and eve has many stories but for you it is either PvP or be an entitled coward. OK there is a certain role playing element here but to me that is just another form of the entitled arrogance. You have your youth and your reflexes and all other players must be measured by your standards.

That is OK here on the forums with an npc alt I can say this and in game I play carefully and balance my risk and stay below your radar.


As with all who tend to make the excuses you make, you just created a false world in which what you are saying could make sense lol. I'm pushing 40 and have the game reflexes of a stunned snail who just OD'd on downers. Except for a quick skirmish or 2 in HED-GP , I haven't really pvp'd in months.

It's not "PvP or be an entitled coward". I said that some people don't like pvp because they can't stand loss and make excuses. I don't pvp much but I accept that people will try to PVP me whether I want it or not.

There is nothing wrong with disliking PVP. There is something wrong with disliking PVP while choosing to play a game based on PVP......
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#232 - 2013-09-06 15:36:13 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
you need younger players to freshen up the comunity a bit, time for a generation change... the only one whining are the vets if buttons change or if there is a new jump animation, it feels like not enough change is happening if people freak out so much at every step CCP is doing

No generation change for you.
Like we keep saying: If you fundamentally don't like EVE, go away.
Stop crying on the forums that everything is too hard for you.
We are happy for them to make changes to improve our gameplay but what you ask for are changes to the entire idea of EVE. How do you not realise that?

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Tron 3K
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#233 - 2013-09-06 15:36:46 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Jack y'O wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:


it sure is, and nothing against the that part of the game, however sometimes i just want to do some really easy PvP without all the metagame, I'm not in the mood to do it serious all the time, and that real easy gamemode where you just can pew pew, seems to be missing... I'm sure it would not harm the game at all, it would just add on top of it


You know (or should, probably not) there are a pair of alliances called Blue Republic and Red Federation...commonly called RvB.

You know what they do? They exist in in permanent wardec between the two and shoot each other in an often arranged fashion.


You want easy PvP go join them.....or better yet, stop being an antisocial neckbeard whining on the forum and form your own corp, because if you didn't know it CORP MEMBERS CAN SHOOT EACH OTHER FREE OF CONCORD INTERFERANCE.


The moral is stop whining, and do it yourself, that is the point of the sandbox.

This isn't WoW
This isn't an FPS
Most of us play this game BECAUSE this isn't WoW or an FPS.


you need younger players to freshen up the comunity a bit, time for a generation change... the only one whining are the vets if buttons change or if there is a new jump animation, it feels like not enough change is happening if people freak out so much at every step CCP is doing


And yet you are wrong again, congrats. I tried the game back when it first came out I hated it. I thought the training of skills instead of grinding was stupid and I didn't get no satisfaction that I was getting anywhere. (Yes I almost turned into those "I want now" people. Also didn't help I was given ton of ISK from someone that was playing everyday so that hurt me as I thought I was invincible. Anyways, I'm far from vet as I've actually only been playing for the past few months.
Chin MonWang
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#234 - 2013-09-06 15:39:39 UTC
Aiden Terona wrote:
A few things I picked up that Harry has suggested:

10-15 Jumps max to go from one side of the galaxy to another
Deathmatch arenas
A super big bomb to kill fleets as a solo player
Fleet mechanics changed so that you can not attack each other when in fleet
Exchange PLEX into SP
Module against bubbles

I simply refuse to believe that anyone who is so poor at realising the consequences and the community and just in general fails in just about everything (except killing cynos that want to be killed) is in charge of anything at all.

This game is not for you Harry, give up and stop trying to tell us how we are meant to play, in reality you do not understand EVE at all.



hahaha you put that real good, funny. I guess that "Harry" must be some 12 year old (14 year at the most) boy possesing 1 developed personnal asset sofar: 1x good developed trigger finger!hahaha.....still having to train for the more important skills.

In fact I think that Harry is "trolling" here? Maybe, in that case he succeeded doing so?haha
Falin Whalen
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#235 - 2013-09-06 15:42:39 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
SNIP...however sometimes i just want to do some really easy PvP without all the metagame, I'm not in the mood to do it serious all the time, and that real easy gamemode where you just can pew pew, seems to be missing... I'm sure it would not harm the game at all, it would just add on top of it

Sounds like you should join RvB. They seem to have all the PvP you are looking for, or are you one of those "Lone Wolf" types who just wants to do it on their own.

"it's only because of their stupidity that they're able to be so sure of themselves." The Trial - Franz Kafka 

Jenn aSide
Worthless Carebears
Pandemic Horde
#236 - 2013-09-06 15:47:23 UTC
Falin Whalen wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
SNIP...however sometimes i just want to do some really easy PvP without all the metagame, I'm not in the mood to do it serious all the time, and that real easy gamemode where you just can pew pew, seems to be missing... I'm sure it would not harm the game at all, it would just add on top of it

Sounds like you should join RvB. They seem to have all the PvP you are looking for, or are you one of those "Lone Wolf" types who just wants to do it on their own.


Harry isn't looking for solutions, he wants CCP to fix the game in a way that caters to him. Informing him that avenues to what he wants already exist in game will just be ignored.

He's already proved that EVE has pvp on demand by raiding Goon space, Nothing anyone says is going to convince him that his idea is crap.
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#237 - 2013-09-06 15:48:20 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Infinity Ziona wrote:
If you want to kill the drones before you pop you're going to need to kite them. You're not going to be able to do that with no cap. Have you ever tried to kill an unwebbed warrior II while its orbiting you with mwd? Go try it, use 125's even.

I think you probably should not be giving me soloing advice at this point in time since I have been soloing since 2003 and you don't seem to have even basic pvp knowledge.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
One of us has recently been crying on the forum that solo PvP is too hard and CCP have to make changes. I wonder who that is.
And it's a FACT that a Megathron is not a good choice for solo PVP. Sure you might get lucky and score a kill, but changes are you'll get blapped by some tiny ass ship because you can;t hit it.

As for your cap, the cycles times on a neut mean that you won;t keep my cap constantly out. Sure it will flatline when it hits, but as long as I time my cycles to be between neut cycles, a minmatar frig is essentially immune to neuts.

I don't run around claiming to be a "solo PvPer" but I know EVE. I don't even need to consider whether or not a Mega is a good idea in Solo PVP, because it's a well know fact it's a terrible idea.

Before you start going on about your elite solo PvPness, maybe you should try to get a better KB to show off. Let's analyse shall we?
The KB shows you have only had kills in the past 2 months of this year. Of that you have achieve 15 combat ship kills, and all of those were done in a proteus. You don't appear to have engaged anything that wasn't a tech 1, and you fit a covops so you can pick only battles you are guaranteed to win.

Prior to this year you had 1 in 2010, 30 in 2009 and nothing earlier.
If you've been "soloing since 2003" then you've really failed at it, hence your continuous whining that CCP need to make changes so you can kill more.


Firstly I have never cried on the forums about solo being too hard. I have made observations and suggestions about improving the solo small gang mechanics.

Second I would like you to link me a post of mine where I have said I am an elite solo PvP'r. You'll find plenty where I say I'm not a very good pvp'r but you won't find one of those.

Third, prior to the kill mail change kill mails were simply generated as personal mails and had to be posted manually. Since almost nobody managed to kill me back then you will find few pre-change kills since I don't generally post kills manually unless they're kills people have made on me.

One small error, a quick check of battleclinic shows kills all the way back to 2005.

Lastly I challenge you to a high sec duel, I'll be in a megahthron, with 1 Heavy NOS, 10 wars and 1 set of ECM drones. If you kill me I'll be happy to send you 10 billion isk. What do you say. If I kill you, you have to join EvE Uni and get a PvP education for at least a month.

I checked your killboard and all I see is a couple of kills where you were sitting in groups of 50 to 200 people. That's pretty terrible from a fun perspective and definitely not conducive to learning or having any authority on solo PvP.

I have PvP'd solo in Mega before and its a great ship for it. Much less these days however its still okay. Get on test and fit one out, take it for a bit of pew pew if your afraid to lose it on Tranq.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#238 - 2013-09-06 16:12:23 UTC
I can only assume OP is a troll, because the alternative is a simpleton, as those are the only two types of people who repeat the "but but but we're just living in highsec until some unspecified time until which we can afford to go to nullsec" nonsense. At best it's a massive misunderstanding of the game, at worst it is deliberate dishonesty
bloodknight2
Revenu.Quebec
#239 - 2013-09-06 16:16:06 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:


you don't get it, I don't want to change I want to add stuff, you guys don't want new content, not sure why you are scared of it, old content can stay like it is

I played the game more in the last 4 month then most of you in 4 years, it feels like most of the people just talk about the game, but don't play a lot, in the 2 month we played, you have been afk 90% of the time


Yeah, i was 90% of the time AFK and when i was not, i was looking for quality and not quantity. You surely played more than me (keep in mind bloodknight isn't my only character...) in those 4 months, but i was having fun. What about you? When i killed the gila with my purifier, i had a hell of a fun. Same for both drake and the cruiser. A bit less with mining barge, because well..they can't really hurts you (unless your name is harry). Seriously, when i log in, i want quality time. 1 hour of GOOD PVP is 1000 time better than 1 hour shooting 60 cynos even if i kill only ONE ship. Trust me.

Adding arena will hurts more PVP than anything else. Quality over quantity.
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#240 - 2013-09-06 16:17:36 UTC
Infinity Ziona wrote:
Firstly I have never cried on the forums about solo being too hard. I have made observations and suggestions about improving the solo small gang mechanics.

Second I would like you to link me a post of mine where I have said I am an elite solo PvP'r. You'll find plenty where I say I'm not a very good pvp'r but you won't find one of those.

Lies, I've seen your tears.

Maybe not in those exact words, but your quite happy to throw "I've been soloing since 2003!" in people faces. It means nothing since You've got no evidence to back it up. As far as I can see you had some activity in 2010, then you left and came back a couple of months ago. All that tells me is you quit EVE and so are unlikely to be up to date on mechanics. I'm betting it wasn't the first time you quit either.

Infinity Ziona wrote:
Third, prior to the kill mail change kill mails were simply generated as personal mails and had to be posted manually. Since almost nobody managed to kill me back then you will find few pre-change kills since I don't generally post kills manually unless they're kills people have made on me.

One small error, a quick check of battleclinic shows kills all the way back to 2005.

You API Verified kills start in October 2010. So between then and July 2013, you either didn't play or didn't kill. Before then, the posts there seem to all be in another 2 month period. If you were actively PvPing, I'd expect to see something. Oh yeah, you were running around killing people and never dying. Convenient how that happened pre api.
Indeed they do, I was checking EK and ZKB.

Infinity Ziona wrote:
Lastly I challenge you to a high sec duel, I'll be in a megahthron, with 1 Heavy NOS, 10 wars and 1 set of ECM drones. If you kill me I'll be happy to send you 10 billion isk. What do you say. If I kill you, you have to join EvE Uni and get a PvP education for at least a month.

I'm not going to waste my time with it. I'm not a solo PvPer, and 1 false move could get me killed. How about instead, you just drag a Mega into null sec solo and see how long you last. The whole argument is you think a Mega is better because it's bigger. That's a ridiculous notion. Have you considered perhaps I'm not the one that requires EUNI training?

Infinity Ziona wrote:
I have PvP'd solo in Mega before and its a great ship for it. Much less these days however its still okay. Get on test and fit one out, take it for a bit of pew pew if your afraid to lose it on Tranq.
Prove it yourself. Why do you fly a Proteus is a Mega is better? A Mega is bigger than a Proteus so it must be better.

Infinity Ziona wrote:
I checked your killboard and all I see is a couple of kills where you were sitting in groups of 50 to 200 people. That's pretty terrible from a fun perspective and definitely not conducive to learning or having any authority on solo PvP.
Yup, I generally fight in groups. You definitely won;t find Lucas fighting in anything beyond a blob, since he's an industry character.
Raff Axus you're likely to find a couple of small gang or solo kills on in his early days.
My main small gang PvP character unfortunately I can't disclose as his alliance wouldn't be happy to discover he's a CFC alt at this stage. Needless to say you'd probably be thoroughly unimpressed with him too.

However lack of participation in an activity doesn't mean lack of expertise. I've seen battleships taken down by single frigates, it's not a massively difficult task, though it is time consuming.
Your claim that a Mega is better simply because it is bigger is absurd. If you don't understand that, I really don't care and can't be bothered to waste my time trying to explain it to you. It's just a sign of your lack of knowledge probably brought on by the fact that you quit for so long.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.