These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dont change the 2/10 plexes!

First post First post
Author
Icantspellwell
State Strategic Services
Templis Strategic Division
#201 - 2012-12-15 06:14:32 UTC
Still waiting ccp. Please at least explain to us why.
Tavisturus
Screaming Hayabusa
#202 - 2012-12-15 14:05:14 UTC
Baronstar
Enigmatic Storm Limited
#203 - 2012-12-15 16:03:48 UTC
Tavisturus wrote:

Ditto ...... would be nice to see a responce to the problem before next year
Tavisturus
Screaming Hayabusa
#204 - 2012-12-15 22:18:41 UTC
Bueller

Bueller

Bueller

Robinton Jax
Minmatar Death Squad
DECOY
#205 - 2012-12-16 10:54:52 UTC
Bump

Getting a bit annoyed with lack of response.
Kane Rizzel
NovaKane Incorporated
You've got RED on you
#206 - 2012-12-16 11:53:45 UTC
Seriously?
Eleven pages and not even the courtesy of a canned reply?

[URL=http://novakaneinc.blogspot.co.uk]A Pirate's Perspective[/URL] [URL=http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites.asp]Official EVE Online Fan Site[/URL]

Laktos
Perkone
Caldari State
#207 - 2012-12-16 11:55:01 UTC
Robinton Jax wrote:
Bump

Getting a bit annoyed with lack of response.

I'm more than just a bit.

Latest PVP Video: Perseverance

Sard Caid does not endorse this message.

Michael Harari
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#208 - 2012-12-16 15:30:32 UTC
Kane Rizzel wrote:
Seriously?
Eleven pages and not even the courtesy of a canned reply?

We have looked into this, and our records show nothing.
Vincent R'lyeh
Screaming Hayabusa
#209 - 2012-12-16 22:56:34 UTC
Going back to the desert & watering hole analogy Heild is now just a desert.

On any given day I could pass through and see a bunch of corp mates, known pirates/pvp'ers from other corps and usually a smattering of randoms in system but since the patch it's like a ghost town

A response on this would be greatly appreciated Devs?

I have deliberately developed an air of cynicism that I originally intended to make me appear somewhat louche and caddish but actually comes across as irritable hostility combined with the unspoken threat of sudden violence.....

Thor Kerrigan
Guardians of Asceticism
#210 - 2012-12-16 23:42:45 UTC
Bumping.

For great justice.
Icantspellwell
State Strategic Services
Templis Strategic Division
#211 - 2012-12-17 01:27:56 UTC
bump. 11 pages and no reply, glad to see you care ccp.
Robinton Jax
Minmatar Death Squad
DECOY
#212 - 2012-12-17 04:41:41 UTC
Working customer service at CCP most be the lowest stress job ever, just ignore.

All kidding aside, just a few words so we know your at least thinking about our concerns would help.
Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#213 - 2012-12-17 16:43:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Sugar Kyle
For those who do not understand why we would become so expectant for an answer, I will point out CCPs excellent record of direct communication with the players. As it stands, we do not even know what group works on exploration so that we could focus our request.

Personally, a situation such as this shows the patience and restraint of the players as well as the importance to us.

Do we speak a little louder? Do we seek other areas of the forums instead of the polite containment that has so far focused the question in this thread?

It has been seventeen days since the change.

For now, I am waiting for the CSM to recover from their travels and tell us that this was brought forward and we were not forgotten.

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Shaera Taam
Khanid Prime Free Irregulars
#214 - 2012-12-18 02:05:41 UTC
Robinton Jax wrote:
...just a few words so we know your at least thinking about our concerns would help.

a lot!

Thus Spake the Frigate Goddess!

Robinton Jax
Minmatar Death Squad
DECOY
#215 - 2012-12-18 09:03:20 UTC
Just decided to bump this everytime i fly through Heild and see the tumble weeds blow past. I miss the reds, I miss the fact that even though you would mostly likely fight an off grid linked ship.....you WOULD get a fight at any time of day. No roaming for hrs looking for a fight....warp to the 2/10. And the beauty of it was you couldnt use tacticals to avoid a fight. Was just getting dedicated miners and mission runners to strap on t1 frigs and try their hand at PvP....and you take away their easy access. These guys will not spend alot of time D--scanning and baiting to get a fight. Why that 2/10 was so important.

Pick up the phone CCP.
Schmata Bastanold
In Boobiez We Trust
#216 - 2012-12-18 10:51:41 UTC
Hans Jagerblitzen wrote:
Schmata Bastanold wrote:
Anything about 2/10 lowsec static plexes removal? Anybody even dared to ask and demand answer? Because you know, there's 11 pages thread in Features & Ideas where lowsec pvp crowd is waiting for any kind of response from CCP. So, what gives?

I certainly dared, bringing it up as often as possible with as many people as possible. I was quite clear about how many players this has upset and the PvP value that has been removed from lowsec with little explanation.

Unfortunately, what I heard in return was NOT satisfying in the least. That being said, I also didn't get a chance to speak to the developer who was working on this change in particular. (Not everyone was around). So while I heard a vague explanation for the change, I'm certainly still trying to investigate this further.

Keep up the feedback in your thread, and keep asking for communication from CCP on this matter. I will do the same. It's only fair that they come out and give an honest answer to the community's questions.

Proof of not imaginary quoting

Invalid signature format

Michael Harari
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#217 - 2012-12-18 12:55:21 UTC
Thats pretty bad
Kane Rizzel
NovaKane Incorporated
You've got RED on you
#218 - 2012-12-18 14:57:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Kane Rizzel
What's it going to take to get some feedback from CCP?
I for one will be hounding devs on their twitter accounts.

[URL=http://novakaneinc.blogspot.co.uk]A Pirate's Perspective[/URL] [URL=http://community.eveonline.com/community/fansites.asp]Official EVE Online Fan Site[/URL]

CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#219 - 2012-12-18 15:29:33 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Goliath
Hey guys, just dropping by to explain (as I did when Kane poked me on Twitter) that it's the start of the holiday season so a lot of developers are away or wrapping things up before they go away. Sorry that this isn't very satisfying (I can't really comment on the decision myself as I am not a designer and just got back from a long vacation myself so still getting up to speed) but I am sure someone will pick this up when they return in the New Year.

EDIT: By the way I appreciate that this thread has been going on since the 30th Nov. I don't have an answer for why it hasn't been picked up before, so let's just look forward to it getting addressed as soon as we are able to.

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#220 - 2012-12-18 15:33:03 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Hey guys, just dropping by to explain (as I did when Kane poked me on Twitter) that it's the start of the holiday season so a lot of developers are away or wrapping things up before they go away. Sorry that this isn't very satisfying (I can't really comment on the decision myself as I am not a designer and just got back from a long vacation myself so still getting up to speed) but I am sure someone will pick this up when they return in the New Year.

EDIT: By the way I appreciate that this thread has been going on since the 30th Nov. I don't have an answer for why it hasn't been picked up before, so let's just look forward to it getting addressed as soon as we are able to.

Thank you for saying something. We were getting close to going full Yarr from frustration over feeling fully ignored.

Thread is here to stay.

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.