These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Watch Lists in High Sec

Author
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#201 - 2016-12-03 14:00:19 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:


It is a stupid question as I pointed out above, your corp is poor target selection for me, I don't give a rats ass if any of you are online or not.

But those I am at war with in my operating area do matter to me and I just told you that.


Ok seeing as how you are too dumb to grasp this I will tell you

3.3% of our number is currently online and available to hunt, this means that 96.7% of my corp are not there. A merc attacking us has no way to filter out the offline people so they have a 96.7% of chasing anon existent target. Chances of them finding anyone is virtually nil so they will have wasted their time and had no fun.


Now if we look at say goons they have 19,436 members. Thats a lot of people but, how many of them are online? Well back in CFC we worked it out to roughly 10% at any given time and we were generous, out of 50,000 we pulled at best 2000 people in a war. The same is repeated in every corp and alliance.

You are talking ****, everyone knows you are so how about stopping for once so we can actually get CCP to fix a broken profession for a change.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#202 - 2016-12-03 14:09:35 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:


It is a stupid question as I pointed out above, your corp is poor target selection for me, I don't give a rats ass if any of you are online or not.

But those I am at war with in my operating area do matter to me and I just told you that.


Ok seeing as how you are too dumb to grasp this I will tell you

3.3% of our number is currently online and available to hunt, this means that 96.7% of my corp are not there. A merc attacking us has no way to filter out the offline people so they have a 96.7% of chasing anon existent target. Chances of them finding anyone is virtually nil so they will have wasted their time and had no fun.


Now if we look at say goons they have 19,436 members. Thats a lot of people but, how many of them are online? Well back in CFC we worked it out to roughly 10% at any given time and we were generous, out of 50,000 we pulled at best 2000 people in a war. The same is repeated in every corp and alliance.

You are talking ****, everyone knows you are so how about stopping for once so we can actually get CCP to fix a broken profession for a change.


You are too dumb to keep insisting on it, oh you went into corp and checked who was online and then did a quick calculation, so unimpressive.and it also shows a dying corp, also you are generally in null sec so why the hell would a hisec war deccer be interested in you. So your corp is of zero interest to have a hisec war dec, feel stupid now, you should.

The Goons are only of interest to pipe and hub hunters because they have enough dumb asses who go shopping and give easy kills to that sort of people.

When people have a hisec war dec many of them did not log on with that character, or avoided in another way, at least now without the perfect logon intel they might do something with that character instead of just leave it logged off all week, but how long this takes with the quivering mass of fear filled hisec players is an open question...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#203 - 2016-12-03 14:26:21 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:


You are too dumb to keep insisting on it, oh you went into corp and checked who was online and then did a quick calculation, so unimpressive.and it also shows a dying corp,


Its the same for all of the alliance, are you also going to say PL is a dying alliance?





Dracvlad wrote:

also you are generally in null sec so why the hell would a hisec war deccer be interested in you.


You tried to say the 10% rule on active corp members at any given time was untrue, I am giving examples of it being true. That you cannot follow an argument is hardly shocking.

Dracvlad wrote:

The Goons are only of interest to pipe and hub hunters because they have enough dumb asses who go shopping and give easy kills to that sort of people.


We are looking at numbers online, nothing else.

Dracvlad wrote:

When people have a hisec war dec many of them did not log on with that character, or avoided in another way, at least now without the perfect logon intel they might do something with that character instead of just leave it logged off all week, but how long this takes with the quivering mass of fear filled hisec players is an open question...


Its a false argument, mercs were not having issues before the change finding people. All they want and need is a way to filter offline targets, you don't want this because you hate pvp.
Spacing Cowgirl
Holland NV
#204 - 2016-12-03 14:36:23 UTC

[/quote]

The change was made so the likes of us could not see when supercaps and titans logged in, mercs were not thought of.[/quote]

Thanks for the lesson, ( not trolling )
I was not aware what the specific reason was they ditched it.

Neuntausend
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#205 - 2016-12-03 14:37:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Neuntausend
Dracvlad wrote:
I have sympathy for you in once sense because it is disheartening in that before you had a free way to run along all jolly and get that key with the only effort being to catch him, but don't you even acknowledge that the very fact they log off and don't play for a week is even worse and is one of the reasons you are now in this mess?

EDIT: I also think it was frustrating that you were given that information free like and did not have to work for it in anyway, like many I would acccept the online information being given by a locator agent, however if I have standings with that agent I expect to be told of your interest...

I dare say barely anyone is asking to get this information handed to them for free, I know baltec isn't, neither is ralph, nor am I. Maybe OP, but well, I think the point that information doesn't need to come free has been made by now. However, having to spend hours on end to figure out if anybody is even playing against you is still ridiculous and this needs to be addressed.

If you say that we've brought it onto ourselves that war targets in highsec often stay offline - fair enough. There are many very easy ways to avoid a war, and logging off is one of them. (really, I'd just drop corp, and rejoin later, because why not?) And that is completely fine. Nobody is forced to play with anyone, or play at all for that matter. However, why should we not be allowed to see that they aren't playing with us? On top of that, the same problem exists with people who want to fight and don't go into stasis during a war. Even with an active high sec corp, most of the day there are only a few members online, with the majority being offline. With no way to tell who's online or not we're still chasing shadows for the most part.

We don't need a system that notifies us with a popup as soon as any one of our targets logs on or off. That's stupidly unfair and I get that. But if I decide to go out, invest time, money and effort to actively try and find someone, I want a means to tell if I am chasing someone who exists within the game at all.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#206 - 2016-12-03 14:46:12 UTC
baltec1 wrote:

Its the same for all of the alliance, are you also going to say PL is a dying alliance?

You tried to say the 10% rule on active corp members at any given time was untrue, I am giving examples of it being true. That you cannot follow an argument is hardly shocking.

We are looking at numbers online, nothing else.

Its a false argument, mercs were not having issues before the change finding people. All they want and need is a way to filter offline targets, you don't want this because you hate pvp.


You corp had an issue before, it is well known about.

I have said nothing of the sort, you said that then say I am saying different, it is irrelevent to me. You are saying whatever you think about 10% I have neither said it was true or untrue, to me it does not matter because the hunter should have an idea who is active and who is not and when they normally play, that they generally do not really do this relying on free intel is their issue, with the change of having no watch list perhaps people will take a risk and that number what ever it is increases, I hope so. The only way it matters is that we are talking about a lot of hisec players who don't log on that character for a week with a war dec and maybe that will change.

Actually I think that most mercs went to pipe and hub camping before the watch list change because of teh lack of real targets in hisec, a number of people disagree with me, but that is my opinion. Nothing I have seen posted by those people who say I am wrong changes my opinion.

You keep throwing that hate PvP comment in this thread and the AFK cloaking one, obviously it means something to you, like a blanket to hold onto when sleeping perhaps.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Spacing Cowgirl
Holland NV
#207 - 2016-12-03 14:49:21 UTC
Neuntausend wrote:
Spacing Cowgirl wrote:
suggestion , ability to tag ships.. like you tag wildlife , or .. cars for that matter..
Got to be on grid, but you can put a tracker on a ship without aggro or being noticed.

The dumb one's you can track and kill ( clean ship as fix ) , the smart one's will adapt

And, even a new bro ( im into new-bro-protection ) , can protect himself.
( as, even a alpha can clean his ship )


I can also see some uses as a tracked ship can be a perfect bate.

If I am on grid with the target already, I will either kill them, or follow them if they manage to run. At that point I know they're online, I know they're in space and I can see them and should be able to kill them. If they escape at that point - well done, well deserved.

Really, we don't need a way to track down players, because we already have one. We need a way to tell if these players are online *before* we spend lots of time trying to track them down, because it is really frustrating to track down mark after mark, only to find that they aren't playing the game.

Unlike players in Eve, wildlife or cars in the real world cannot just vanish. If I follow an animal track, I will eventually either find the animal or lose the track, but I can be sure that the animal still must be around somewhere, so it may be worth to keep looking. Maybe I can pick the track back up, maybe I run into the animal while searching. But if a player logs off, he just ceases to exist. And if I cannot tell whether the target I'm tracking actually exists or not, that's rather frustrating.



Let me be more clear ,

If you active "track" a ship , ( make it a *blip* on the map, for what i care ) , the player is active.
If the blip stopped, he reshipped , cleared his tracker , or logged off.

What, would you allow to go hunt another one with still a active tracker.


You could "tag" the ships ( targets ) with a neutral alt. ( this should be allowed )

This game option would be useful in more ways... track competition routes , find out where that player
always gets his ratting-rocks-off... And many more options our dear collega players will find use for.

* you * could have your indicator of a target being online, not chasing a ghost
Downside, effort to tag your potential targets.



There are certainly players i would love to keep track off.
And last weekend, i would be quite upset spaceship wise if somebody had a tracker on me.
Neuntausend
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#208 - 2016-12-03 14:57:35 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
because the hunter should have an idea who is active and who is not and when they normally play

The hunter typically knows. However, I know I do not play on a schedule. I log in when I have the time and feel like it. You may see me play somewhere between 10 and 14 Eve time, and you may see me play between 01 and 05 Eve time, sometimes inbetween, and during weekends I play whenever. That's a window of 8 hours on most days and I would say that's similar for most players. So, assuming an 8 hour window and an average playtime of 2 hours per day, that's heuristically still only one out of four players online when I start looking for them. And that's a very active corp, most are far less active than than two hours per member and day, war or no war. Then there are alt characters too, that may be offline for days on end, even though the player is online. Then he may switch and play the other character for a while. Then there are inactive members, maybe they are on vacation or don't feel like playing right now. All this pushes the chance of somebody being online at any given time down even further.
Neuntausend
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#209 - 2016-12-03 15:02:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Neuntausend
Spacing Cowgirl wrote:
Let me be more clear ,

If you active "track" a ship , ( make it a *blip* on the map, for what i care ) , the player is active.
If the blip stopped, he reshipped , cleared his tracker , or logged off.

What, would you allow to go hunt another one with still a active tracker.


You could "tag" the ships ( targets ) with a neutral alt. ( this should be allowed )

This game option would be useful in more ways... track competition routes , find out where that player
always gets his ratting-rocks-off... And many more options our dear collega players will find use for.

* you * could have your indicator of a target being online, not chasing a ghost
Downside, effort to tag your potential targets.



There are certainly players i would love to keep track off.
And last weekend, i would be quite upset spaceship wise if somebody had a tracker on me.

Same deal. If I can see my target with a neutral alt, I know it's online and in space. I already have all the intel I need. It's no easier to find a target that is actually online with a neutral alt than it is with my main. Yes, a neutral alt will not spook them, and that's why many people are using this method anyway. But once you can see your target, you have already found it. No need for a tracker anymore. I mean, I can imagine situations where a tracker like that would be convenient, but it wouldn't solve any burning issues, really.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#210 - 2016-12-03 15:11:47 UTC
Neuntausend wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
I have sympathy for you in once sense because it is disheartening in that before you had a free way to run along all jolly and get that key with the only effort being to catch him, but don't you even acknowledge that the very fact they log off and don't play for a week is even worse and is one of the reasons you are now in this mess?

EDIT: I also think it was frustrating that you were given that information free like and did not have to work for it in anyway, like many I would acccept the online information being given by a locator agent, however if I have standings with that agent I expect to be told of your interest...

I dare say barely anyone is asking to get this information handed to them for free, I know baltec isn't, neither is ralph, nor am I. Maybe OP, but well, I think the point that information doesn't need to come free has been made by now. However, having to spend hours on end to figure out if anybody is even playing against you is still ridiculous and this needs to be addressed.

If you say that we've brought it onto ourselves that war targets in highsec often stay offline - fair enough. There are many very easy ways to avoid a war, and logging off is one of them. (really, I'd just drop corp, and rejoin later, because why not?) And that is completely fine. Nobody is forced to play with anyone, or play at all for that matter. However, why should we not be allowed to see that they aren't playing with us? On top of that, the same problem exists with people who want to fight and don't go into stasis during a war. Even with an active high sec corp, most of the day there are only a few members online, with the majority being offline. With no way to tell who's online or not we're still chasing shadows for the most part.

We don't need a system that notifies us with a popup as soon as any one of our targets logs on or off. That's stupidly unfair and I get that. But if I decide to go out, invest time, money and effort to actively try and find someone, I want a means to tell if I am chasing someone who exists within the game at all.


I agree, most people agree that it should not be free and I applaud that. But I still feel that many of you are coming from the point of view influenced by how easy it was before and I don't mean to insult you by saying that. I do support the locator agent idea, but I would like standings to be taken into account in terms of the person being located so taht if I have high standings I get a mail telling me that someone asked about me, if I don't then that is my look out Big smile

If I was going to give a merc contract on someone, I would had the merc a detailed mail with the login times and locations of the people I wanted them to kill, but maybe that is because I want it to succeed. I would note their vulnerability and make a decision on whether it is possible or its worth. For example and pretty obvious reasons I would not do a merc contract on baltec1's corp. Shocked

But I can turn around and say why should my playing time be detailed in any way without in game effort to people who wants to hunt me and as my game play is often to frustrate enemies I find that deeply annoying, and don't get me started on the map data which sets my teeth on edge.

But yes the key part is time and money which is why I suggested an OA to do this that works on a constellation basis, the OA is vulnerable when operating and does a scan every five minutes of the constellation, it can be blown up without any RF timer when operating but when offline requires a RF timer. It can be picked up and replaced like a mobile depot. Only one can be placed in a system at a time and only one can be online in a constellation. I would suggest about 30m in value and I hope that people can resist mercs by blowing them up creating a conflict driver in space. I think that this would work really well and I keep suggesting it. Maybe have it require fuel. I also wanted it requiring people to warp to it to turn it on or off.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#211 - 2016-12-03 15:11:57 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:

You corp had an issue before, it is well known about.

.


Do please go on.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#212 - 2016-12-03 15:13:59 UTC
Neuntausend wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
because the hunter should have an idea who is active and who is not and when they normally play

The hunter typically knows. However, I know I do not play on a schedule. I log in when I have the time and feel like it. You may see me play somewhere between 10 and 14 Eve time, and you may see me play between 01 and 05 Eve time, sometimes inbetween, and during weekends I play whenever. That's a window of 8 hours on most days and I would say that's similar for most players. So, assuming an 8 hour window and an average playtime of 2 hours per day, that's heuristically still only one out of four players online when I start looking for them. And that's a very active corp, most are far less active than than two hours per member and day, war or no war. Then there are alt characters too, that may be offline for days on end, even though the player is online. Then he may switch and play the other character for a while. Then there are inactive members, maybe they are on vacation or don't feel like playing right now. All this pushes the chance of somebody being online at any given time down even further.


I do understand these numbers and your issue despite it appearing otherwise when fencing with baltec1, which is why I have taken the time to lay out the OA idea that I keep pushing and hope that others will support.

From my side I want to see people fight back against war decs by blowing them up for pretty obvious reasons.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Neuntausend
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#213 - 2016-12-03 15:17:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Neuntausend
Dracvlad wrote:
But yes the key part is time and money which is why I suggested an OA to do this that works on a constellation basis, the OA is vulnerable when operating and does a scan every five minutes of the constellation, it can be blown up without any RF timer when operating but when offline requires a RF timer. It can be picked up and replaced like a mobile depot. Only one can be placed in a system at a time and only one can be online in a constellation. I would suggest about 30m in value and I hope that people can resist mercs by blowing them up creating a conflict driver in space. I think that this would work really well and I keep suggesting it. Maybe have it require fuel. I also wanted it requiring people to warp to it to turn it on or off.

A constellation has 5 or 6 systems on average. In the same time it takes me to deploy and online whatever an OA is, I could also just take an Interceptor and scout those 5 systems. If that's your take, make it region-wide at least.

edit: and yes, I too would find an attackable structure that can tell me if a war target is online or not preferrable, as it would give the other party something to shoot at and a means to take the intel away. Let's say we call it an "OA" (too lazy to look up what that's supposed to stand for). Make it so that it shows the location of the enemy OA in the region as well. So, if you are having trouble finding an OA, online your own, head over and destroy it. This might make a very good conflict driver.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#214 - 2016-12-03 15:23:38 UTC
Neuntausend wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
But yes the key part is time and money which is why I suggested an OA to do this that works on a constellation basis, the OA is vulnerable when operating and does a scan every five minutes of the constellation, it can be blown up without any RF timer when operating but when offline requires a RF timer. It can be picked up and replaced like a mobile depot. Only one can be placed in a system at a time and only one can be online in a constellation. I would suggest about 30m in value and I hope that people can resist mercs by blowing them up creating a conflict driver in space. I think that this would work really well and I keep suggesting it. Maybe have it require fuel. I also wanted it requiring people to warp to it to turn it on or off.

A constellation has 5 or 6 systems on average. In the same time it takes me to deploy and online whatever an OA is, I could also just take an Interceptor and scout those 5 systems. If that's your take, make it region-wide at least.


No because I want people to have a network of them and a region is too much, making it a region is getting back to contract list notifications level. Also it will not be a conflict driver if at a region level...

Something I meant to add, it has a limitation on how many targets it can deal with, also I would like it to have different capacities if put down for a corp as compared to an alliance, and the system works at the alliance level if you are in an alliance or corp if you are in a corp. Another proviso, you have to be at war with them so no alt corps plonking them down and standings...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Neuntausend
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#215 - 2016-12-03 15:26:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Neuntausend
Dracvlad wrote:
No because I want people to have a network of them and a region is too much, making it a region is getting back to contract list notifications level. Also it will not be a conflict driver if at a region level...

Be that as it may, if the OA does not do anything I can't do myself anyway, then I don't need it. If a target is online in my constellation, chances are I will just run into it by accident while not even looking for it. If I am just travelling through a constellation, I may see half of the systems in it. So, a one in two chance that I will see the one target sitting there already. A structure that tells me if there's a target active in all of 5 systems that I can scout without it in 2-3 minutes is rather useless.
Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#216 - 2016-12-03 15:36:57 UTC
Neuntausend wrote:
A structure that tells me if there's a target active in all of 5 systems that I can scout without it in 2-3 minutes is rather useless.

That would be useful though, when you are not there to watch said Constellation. For example, I usually operate in Gallente and Minmatar space, having the structure notify me of WT activity in there would be pretty valuable when I'm 30 jumps away.

I'd go with that.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#217 - 2016-12-03 15:39:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Neuntausend wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
No because I want people to have a network of them and a region is too much, making it a region is getting back to contract list notifications level. Also it will not be a conflict driver if at a region level...

Be that as it may, if the OA does not do anything I can't do myself anyway, then I don't need it. If a target is online in my constellation, chances are I will just run into it by accident while not even looking for it. If I am just travelling through a constellation, I may see half of the systems in it. So, a one in two chance that I will see the one target sitting there already. A structure that tells me if there's a target active in all of 5 systems that I can scout without it in 2-3 minutes is rather useless.


So how many constellations do you want to keep tabs on, how many war targets do you have, do you focus on one constellation or a region? Do you operate in multiple regions? How long does it take you to fly through a region, what happens if someone logs in after you have passed through? So many questions, so many answers and so many variations... Your network can be as big or as small as you need it to be.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Neuntausend
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#218 - 2016-12-03 15:43:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Neuntausend
Starrakatt wrote:
Neuntausend wrote:
A structure that tells me if there's a target active in all of 5 systems that I can scout without it in 2-3 minutes is rather useless.

That would be useful though, when you are not there to watch said Constellation. For example, I usually operate in Gallente and Minmatar space, having the structure notify me of WT activity in there would be pretty valuable when I'm 30 jumps away.

I'd go with that.

But then I would have to leave a 30M structure with no reinforcement timer (according to how it was proposed) 30 jumps away with no means to defend it. That's not risk, that's silly, and it's not a conflict driver but a target training dummy. If that was what we are after, we could just propose a deployable akin to a mobile depot. Just scans the grid it stands on and notifies me whenever an enemy passes through. Costs 500k and I can just poop those all over the place. Basically sensor mines. It would get the job done at least.
Cara Forelli
State War Academy
Caldari State
#219 - 2016-12-03 15:47:22 UTC
While they definitely need a buff, tweaking locators to fix the online/offline problem is just a band-aid for high sec and doesn't do anything to fix the mess they made in WH space with buddy list.

Just implement a delayed watchlist or a watchlist without notifications. Solves the super-hunting problem but still lets other players easily see who is playing the game so they can interact with them.

Why is that so hard, CCP?

Want to talk? Join my channel in game: House Forelli

Titan's Lament

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#220 - 2016-12-03 15:49:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Neuntausend wrote:
Starrakatt wrote:
Neuntausend wrote:
A structure that tells me if there's a target active in all of 5 systems that I can scout without it in 2-3 minutes is rather useless.

That would be useful though, when you are not there to watch said Constellation. For example, I usually operate in Gallente and Minmatar space, having the structure notify me of WT activity in there would be pretty valuable when I'm 30 jumps away.

I'd go with that.

But then I would have to leave a 30M structure with no reinforcement timer (according to how it was proposed) 30 jumps away with no means to defend it. That's not risk, that's silly, and it's not a conflict driver but a target training dummy. If that was what we are after, we could just propose a deployable akin to a mobile depot. Just scans the grid it stands on and notifies me whenever an enemy passes through. Costs 500k and I can just poop those all over the place. Basically sensor mines. It would get the job done at least.


People have to find them and they can be blown up while operating, the objective of that was not to make it so certain people at the top of the hisec food chain would not dominate with timers, that was due to a discussion with Vimsy. Also giving it a value created a conflict driver and also if they are like Mobile Depots they will be ten a penny, those are my reasons, but people have differing ideas.

EDIT: What is the sweet spot in terms of value that makes it interesting to blap but not a killer to lose, 30m seemed OK to me as it had enough value that I did not want to waste them, but would 10m do it. Mobile Depot levels of cost are not worth it in my opinion.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp