These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whom should I bounty?

First post
Author
Daimon Kaiera
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#101 - 2012-12-08 16:32:39 UTC
lachrymus wrote:
Of course, the title should be: 'Whom should I bounty?'

Yes, someone who can correctly use the word, "whom," is one whom I respect.

.... . .-.. .--. / .. / .... .- ...- . / ..-. .- .-.. .-.. . -. / .- -. -.. / .. / -.-. .- -. -. --- - / --. . - / ..- .--. / ... - --- .--. - .... .. ... / ... .. --. -. .- - ..- .-. . / .. -.. . .- / .. ... / -. --- - / ... - --- .-.. . -. / ... - --- .--.

ctx2007
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#102 - 2012-12-08 16:44:24 UTC
James 315

You only realise you life has been a waste of time, when you wake up dead.

Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#103 - 2012-12-08 16:52:00 UTC
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Andski wrote:
Mag's wrote:
I was going to suggest me, but I'm sure my bounty will return at some point.

But you're not a badposter
*hugs*

I want to get in on the goodposter circle jerk!

I'm sure every gudpoaster wants you in on the circle jerk as well.
Aaaand I guess that makes me a bad poster. Nvm.

That was just wrong.
Mr Pragmatic
#104 - 2012-12-08 19:17:02 UTC
I am the leader of what you people, call carebears. I suggest you place all your frivolous bounty upon me, simpleton.

Super cali hella yolo swaga dopeness.  -Yoloswaggins, in the fellowship of the bling.

stoicfaux
#105 - 2012-12-08 20:51:30 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:

EDIT: Because a lot of you can't read, nominating yourself is not really an option, so don't be dumb.

I have it on good authority (a CCP Dev!) that I am a bad poster. Does that count as not nominating myself?

http://www.eve-search.com/thread/66100-1/page/all#167

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Darth Gustav
Sith Interstellar Tech Harvesting
#106 - 2012-12-08 23:16:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Darth Gustav
Powers Sa wrote:
I have 5b left in my budget to bounty this week. I'm looking for the worst of the worst eve-o posters who actually login and have a killboard history. Preference is low/highsec. This will be an ongoing thing, so if the list is too long, I'll eventually get to the people.

Suggestions with the most likes will be priority. You must enclose records of terrible posting in this thread for the nominations.
Unfortunately, I can't/won't bounty any of my blues. Ideal targets are: miners, missioners, haulers, and people who otherwise don't like pvp.

EDIT: Because a lot of you can't read, nominating yourself is not really an option, so don't be dumb.

I would like to propose that the bounties be distributed among the most egregious AFK ice miners of high-sec, both by corporation (top 5) and by obvious players (you know, the guys with 100 alts and weird nomenclatures who all warp together) (top 10).

Keep the list up-to-date quarterly as you squash operations.

Further ISK would hypothetically go toward bounties for new worst offenders.

This makes Hulkageddon basically crowdsourceable with a unified list.

My two ISK.

He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#107 - 2012-12-08 23:32:23 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor for being a bad poster & an insufferable unperson.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Asunya
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#108 - 2012-12-09 00:12:37 UTC
Darth Gustav wrote:
I would like to propose that the bounties be distributed among the most egregious AFK ice miners of high-sec, both by corporation (top 5) and by obvious players (you know, the guys with 100 alts and weird nomenclatures who all warp together) (top 10).

My two ISK.

We all think, that hisec needs to get changed in many ways, but starting with miners is a very limited idea. There is so much afk- macro- money made in EVE, that active players have a hard time finding their place. And lets face it, afk miners with x alts who all warp together are found in 0 in the same way.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#109 - 2012-12-09 02:58:03 UTC
Asunya wrote:
Darth Gustav wrote:

My two ISK.

We all think, that hisec needs to get changed in many ways, but starting with miners is a very limited idea. There is so much afk- macro- money made in EVE, that active players have a hard time finding their place. And lets face it, afk miners with x alts who all warp together are found in 0 in the same way.

There's no denying that bots are everywhere, but a lot of them are in highsec.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Inquisitor Kitchner
The Executives
#110 - 2012-12-09 03:58:19 UTC
iskflakes wrote:
5b bounty budget / week? Sounds legit.

Obviously you are forgetting that the CFC sits on top of the equivalent of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Iran and Qatar combined.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Primary Her
Weebs in Wormholes
#111 - 2012-12-09 04:24:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Primary Her
..woops
Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#112 - 2012-12-09 04:51:50 UTC
Mallak Azaria wrote:
but a lot of them are in highsec.

And you know this even though you never enter hisec?

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Octoven
Stellar Production
#113 - 2012-12-09 06:43:23 UTC
What is the use of a bounty system if every ******* player in eve is wanted????
Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#114 - 2012-12-09 10:44:17 UTC
Octoven wrote:
What is the use of a bounty system if every ******* player in eve is wanted????

If everyone has a bounty on them, then the little icon on your overview becomes useless as a means of identifying a potential target because everyone is a potential target.

I thought that was obvious.
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
Powers Sa
#115 - 2012-12-10 20:34:31 UTC
Everyone seems to be recommending I bounty Anslo.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

La Volpe DaFlorence
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#116 - 2012-12-10 20:39:36 UTC
If I get four billion more ISK on my bounty, my amazing avatar will be on the top ten highest bounties :3
Nikki Forte
Agony Unleashed
Agony Empire
#117 - 2012-12-10 21:07:29 UTC
Nyaris Wolfe
SHUT UP SEV
#118 - 2012-12-10 21:13:26 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Everyone seems to be recommending I bounty Anslo.

While I wholeheartedly endorse this proposition I don't think it will ease his rage any. I still vote for Capt Lynch and anyone else in fact that uses a neurological condition/pancreatic insulin generations disease et.al as the basis for being bad at eve.

I am an Alt who's main is too damn cheap to sub. http://aracimia.blogspot.co.uk/ Brony Capsuleer best Capsuleer!

GallowsCalibrator
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#119 - 2012-12-10 21:15:14 UTC
La Volpe DaFlorence wrote:
If I get four billion more ISK on my bounty, my amazing avatar will be on the top ten highest bounties :3

Wait... what... how?
La Volpe DaFlorence
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#120 - 2012-12-10 21:15:54 UTC
GallowsCalibrator wrote:
La Volpe DaFlorence wrote:

Wait... what... how?

The face?

Deal with it.