These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Whom should I bounty?

First post
Author
Powers Sa
#61 - 2012-12-05 11:47:04 UTC
Part of the perks of being a good poster I guess.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#62 - 2012-12-05 11:58:03 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Part of the perks of being a good poster I guess.


Maybe by eveo standards :nattyburn:

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Ghazu
#63 - 2012-12-05 11:58:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Ghazu
DeMichael Crimson -white knight, frequent like and get liked thread poster, signs posts,
http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/DeMichael_Crimson_%28Character%29 has a bio page.

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

Powers Sa
#64 - 2012-12-05 12:21:48 UTC
Ghazu wrote:
DeMichael Crimson -white knight, frequent like and get liked thread poster, signs posts,
http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/DeMichael_Crimson_%28Character%29 has a bio page.

oh yeah this guy is a PRIME candidate.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Ghazu
#65 - 2012-12-05 13:03:54 UTC
Karn Dulake -always asking questions and talking about his maxed out nightmare.

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

Sentient Blade
Crisis Atmosphere
Coalition of the Unfortunate
#66 - 2012-12-05 13:12:40 UTC
If you have any ISK spare after all of the bad posters then you might be interested to know that I overheard Kil2 is looking for people to place substantial bounties on his head to help him get fights for videos and what-not.
Mag's
Azn Empire
#67 - 2012-12-05 13:18:45 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Andski wrote:
Mag's wrote:
I was going to suggest me, but I'm sure my bounty will return at some point.


But you're not a badposter
*hugs*


I want to get in on the goodposter circle jerk!
*super hugs*

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Welanrak
Avalon Project
Shadow Rock Alliance
#68 - 2012-12-05 21:34:40 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:

DeBingJos wrote:

CCP Punkturis wrote:

Mag's wrote:

Andski wrote:


But you're not a badposter
*hugs*


I want to get in on the goodposter circle jerk!


No girls allowed in the circlejerk!Cool


bounty on this guy too! I'm just as much of a chillbro as any other chillbro!!

Debing, you stupid Motherf....
Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#69 - 2012-12-05 21:40:09 UTC
Powers, I want you to put a bounty on Anslo.

I want to hear him explode.

He's the Proveldtariat guy if you need proof of why he should be bountied.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#70 - 2012-12-05 21:41:39 UTC
DeBingJos wrote:


No girls allowed in the circlejerk!Cool


They are certainly welcome when I host one.

Mr Epeen Cool
Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#71 - 2012-12-05 21:46:11 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
I have 5b left in my budget to bounty this week. I'm looking for the worst of the worst eve-o posters who actually login and have a killboard history. Preference is low/highsec. This will be an ongoing thing, so if the list is too long, I'll eventually get to the people.

Suggestions with the most likes will be priority. You must enclose records of terrible posting in this thread for the nominations.
Unfortunately, I can't/won't bounty any of my blues. Ideal targets are: miners, missioners, haulers, and people who otherwise don't like pvp.

EDIT: Because a lot of you can't read, nominating yourself is not really an option, so don't be dumb.




Since you don't know what to do with those 5B send them to me, I'll find out what to do with and can even assure you I'll be left 0 isk in less than 1 min

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

Casirio
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#72 - 2012-12-05 21:48:03 UTC
I nominate Poetic Stanziel ... for the extremely long winded posts
and..just to be a d1ck
Powers Sa
#73 - 2012-12-05 21:58:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Powers Sa
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
Powers, I want you to put a bounty on Anslo.

I want to hear him explode.

He's the Proveldtariat guy if you need proof of why he should be bountied.

I've only been playing for about a year, please educate me. All I could find was this:
http://proveldtariat.wordpress.com/

An unperson is so upset with me that they placed a 250m bounty on my bounty alt, and 250m on the bounty alt's corp.

:)

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#74 - 2012-12-05 21:59:43 UTC
Casirio wrote:
I nominate Poetic Stanziel ... for the extremely long winded posts
and..just to be a d1ck



Ho that 's a good candidate but I can see also:
- Zim
-Darth Gustav (hugs for my forum warrior broskies)
-Masternerdthing guy whatever his nick is, never saw or read anyone or anything as stupid as this guy can come with.
-me because I'm a terrible poster, and awful troll and not even close to be serious when posting, this is bad !
-Xenuria because it's the only guy around xenophobing himself (I'm clearly trolling here)


There are so many, can't remember them all.

removed inappropriate ASCII art signature - CCP Eterne

destiny2
Decaying Rocky Odious Non Evil Stupid Inane Nobody
Sandbaggers United
#75 - 2012-12-05 21:59:54 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
I have 5b left in my budget to bounty this week. I'm looking for the worst of the worst eve-o posters who actually login and have a killboard history. Preference is low/highsec. This will be an ongoing thing, so if the list is too long, I'll eventually get to the people.

Suggestions with the most likes will be priority. You must enclose records of terrible posting in this thread for the nominations.
Unfortunately, I can't/won't bounty any of my blues. Ideal targets are: miners, missioners, haulers, and people who otherwise don't like pvp.

EDIT: Because a lot of you can't read, nominating yourself is not really an option, so don't be dumb.


Put that 5b isk bounty on me :D ill pull a goon tactic and blow my self up with an alt
Powers Sa
#76 - 2012-12-05 22:00:40 UTC
destiny2 wrote:

Put that 5b isk bounty on me :D ill pull a goon tactic and blow my self up with an alt

You clearly don't understand the bounty system.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Jin alPatar
Entertainment 7wenty
#77 - 2012-12-05 22:14:48 UTC
Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#78 - 2012-12-05 22:31:58 UTC
Sergeant Acht Scultz wrote:
Casirio wrote:
I nominate Poetic Stanziel ... for the extremely long winded posts
and..just to be a d1ck



Ho that 's a good candidate but I can see also:
- Zim
-Darth Gustav (hugs for my forum warrior broskies)
-Masternerdthing guy whatever his nick is, never saw or read anyone or anything as stupid as this guy can come with.
-me because I'm a terrible poster, and awful troll and not even close to be serious when posting, this is bad !
-Xenuria because it's the only guy around xenophobing himself (I'm clearly trolling here)


There are so many, can't remember them all.

Watch me not give a flying ****. Bring it.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.

RIP Vile Rat

Fix Lag
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#79 - 2012-12-05 22:43:52 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
destiny2 wrote:

Put that 5b isk bounty on me :D ill pull a goon tactic and blow my self up with an alt

You clearly don't understand the bounty system.


He's a stupid scrub? Say it ain't so.

CCP mostly sucks at their job, but Veritas is a pretty cool dude.

Anonymous Fighter
Doomheim
#80 - 2012-12-05 22:55:22 UTC
Bounty everyone!!! Bring the whole system crashing to its knees!!!