These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Whom should I bounty?

First post
Author
GallowsCalibrator
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#121 - 2012-12-10 21:33:53 UTC
La Volpe DaFlorence wrote:
GallowsCalibrator wrote:
La Volpe DaFlorence wrote:
If I get four billion more ISK on my bounty, my amazing avatar will be on the top ten highest bounties :3


Wait... what... how?


The face?

Deal with it.


It's just... there.

And yet, far more obviously, not there.
La Volpe DaFlorence
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#122 - 2012-12-10 21:39:55 UTC
GallowsCalibrator wrote:
La Volpe DaFlorence wrote:
GallowsCalibrator wrote:
La Volpe DaFlorence wrote:
If I get four billion more ISK on my bounty, my amazing avatar will be on the top ten highest bounties :3


Wait... what... how?


The face?

Deal with it.


It's just... there.

And yet, far more obviously, not there.


You know it.
Dinsdale Pirannha
Pirannha Corp
#123 - 2012-12-11 00:21:57 UTC
Inquisitor Kitchner wrote:
iskflakes wrote:
5b bounty budget / week? Sounds legit.



Obviously you are forgetting that the CFC sits on top of the equivalent of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Iran and Qatar combined.




Errr...speaking of bounties, what happened to the 500M you promised to put on me.
I don't think people who threaten to bounty someone for weeks prior to last Tuesday, and then quietly skulk away on release day should be posting in a bounty thread.
Powers Sa
#124 - 2012-12-11 02:09:52 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Inquisitor Kitchner wrote:
iskflakes wrote:
5b bounty budget / week? Sounds legit.



Obviously you are forgetting that the CFC sits on top of the equivalent of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Iran and Qatar combined.




Errr...speaking of bounties, what happened to the 500M you promised to put on me.
I don't think people who threaten to bounty someone for weeks prior to last Tuesday, and then quietly skulk away on release day should be posting in a bounty thread.

You very clearly don't exist in any active fashion: http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=371013 Post in here on a character that undocks regularly and quote this post if you want your 250m bounty that I promised.

Per Patchnotes:
Quote:

Any bounties placed on inactive characters will be refunded up to 50% of the bounty placed on that character. This also happens if a character becomes inactive after receiving the bounty and stays inactive for a long time.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Garr Earthbender
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#125 - 2012-12-11 02:19:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Garr Earthbender
Know who needs a bounty? Justified Chaos. Our whole corp shitfits all the time and we think we're better than everyone else. Hell, I KNOW X Gallentius is uber elite pro. He's just WAITING for a large bounty to hit.

edit: ROLEPLAYER!!!!! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2169066#post2169066

-Scissors is overpowered, rock is fine. -Paper

Ghazu
#126 - 2012-12-11 04:17:05 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Inquisitor Kitchner wrote:
iskflakes wrote:
5b bounty budget / week? Sounds legit.



Obviously you are forgetting that the CFC sits on top of the equivalent of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Iran and Qatar combined.




Errr...speaking of bounties, what happened to the 500M you promised to put on me.
I don't think people who threaten to bounty someone for weeks prior to last Tuesday, and then quietly skulk away on release day should be posting in a bounty thread.

You very clearly don't exist in any active fashion: http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=371013 Post in here on a character that undocks regularly and quote this post if you want your 250m bounty that I promised.

Per Patchnotes:
Quote:

Any bounties placed on inactive characters will be refunded up to 50% of the bounty placed on that character. This also happens if a character becomes inactive after receiving the bounty and stays inactive for a long time.

He's not running another mission until eve-survival is updated.

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

Pretty GuyYeah
#127 - 2012-12-11 04:36:59 UTC
I have a huge bounty and I still fly through low sec system without any trouble...


Pirate


Guess it's not high enough!

Post with your main.

A legend walks among us, a genius so significant he so dares to degrade himself as camouflage when you dispute.

Slappy McPewpew
Imperial Shipment
#128 - 2012-12-11 05:01:38 UTC
ME!!!!!!


give it a few weeks and then everyone will have bounty making shooting people much better and making more ISK than shooting NPC
Tarn Kugisa
Kugisa Dynamics
#129 - 2012-12-11 05:04:25 UTC
me
I hate everybody equally

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to troll everyone you meet - KuroVolt

Dinsdale Pirannha
Pirannha Corp
#130 - 2012-12-11 05:12:31 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Inquisitor Kitchner wrote:
iskflakes wrote:
5b bounty budget / week? Sounds legit.



Obviously you are forgetting that the CFC sits on top of the equivalent of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Iran and Qatar combined.




Errr...speaking of bounties, what happened to the 500M you promised to put on me.
I don't think people who threaten to bounty someone for weeks prior to last Tuesday, and then quietly skulk away on release day should be posting in a bounty thread.

You very clearly don't exist in any active fashion: http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=371013 Post in here on a character that undocks regularly and quote this post if you want your 250m bounty that I promised.

Per Patchnotes:
Quote:

Any bounties placed on inactive characters will be refunded up to 50% of the bounty placed on that character. This also happens if a character becomes inactive after receiving the bounty and stays inactive for a long time.


OK, you have piqued my interest.
How do you know how much I have or have not undocked recently?

Not that I have any interest in acquiring a bounty from you.
I am only interested in a response from the Exec Outcomes guy who hated my posting so much he kept a daily countodown of the days to the release whenever I posted, yet he seems to have vanished when I created a thread in C&P asking him for the reason.

Laughingly, while players can point out corp thieves by name in threads, apparently asking this fellow to follow through with his promise is a personal attack on him.
Ghazu
#131 - 2012-12-11 06:53:16 UTC
What do you say Powers? Another 100m?

DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Cayle Deteis wrote:
Can you explain the new Bounty system logic?
Everyone putting bounty to anyone.
wtf logic is that?
I thought bounties are consequence of illegal actions, (like killrights)
instead
Could you find yourself with a bounty upon your head (as many pilot since expansion experienced).
Issue is not the prize but why is allowed.
I think there is a need of fixing that.
Security status and crime actions must be connected with this.
Not an open bounty system.....It's crazy


Yeah, what she said.



Actually what I'd like to know is how can some assh....., er, character with negative security status be able to place a 100 mill bounty on my character that has +5.85 security status?

I worked long and hard to get that status which shows I'm a law abiding citizen of this community. Now it doesn't mean jackshit anymore. Thanks a lot.

Due to the continuous hunting / attacks by players looking to collect bounty pay and since the bounty payout is only 20% of said bounty based on ship / equipment loss or whatever the hell it is, my game play will now be constantly interrupted and no longer fun.

I am not a happy camper at all. I'm tired of people trying to force me to play this game their way. I did not join this game expressly for PvP, Factional Warfare, Corp/Alliance wars or to be a Pirate. I had plenty of that action from playing the mmo game - Dark Space. I joined this game to be an engineer doing exploration, invention and production while being able to travel anywhere at any time.

This whole bounty system is nothing more than an open invitation to grief players out of this game. Especially since a player in a large corp/alliance, due to having a much larger wallet, can constantly keep placing and or raising a bounty on a smaller player/corp/alliance, as well as entice or get more hunters in action.

Lately the past few expansions have done nothing except take large steps towards Eve Online becoming Grief Online.


DMC

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

Cyprus Black
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#132 - 2012-12-11 07:56:24 UTC
Just and FYI, I already tried to put bounties on GMs, Devs and ISDs. Concord said no. Sad

Summary of EvEs last four expansions: http://imgur.com/ZL5SM33

Powers Sa
#133 - 2012-12-11 08:10:01 UTC
Ghazu wrote:
What do you say Powers? Another 100m?

DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Cayle Deteis wrote:
Can you explain the new Bounty system logic?
Everyone putting bounty to anyone.
wtf logic is that?
I thought bounties are consequence of illegal actions, (like killrights)
instead
Could you find yourself with a bounty upon your head (as many pilot since expansion experienced).
Issue is not the prize but why is allowed.
I think there is a need of fixing that.
Security status and crime actions must be connected with this.
Not an open bounty system.....It's crazy


Yeah, what she said.



Actually what I'd like to know is how can some assh....., er, character with negative security status be able to place a 100 mill bounty on my character that has +5.85 security status?

I worked long and hard to get that status which shows I'm a law abiding citizen of this community. Now it doesn't mean jackshit anymore. Thanks a lot.

Due to the continuous hunting / attacks by players looking to collect bounty pay and since the bounty payout is only 20% of said bounty based on ship / equipment loss or whatever the hell it is, my game play will now be constantly interrupted and no longer fun.

I am not a happy camper at all. I'm tired of people trying to force me to play this game their way. I did not join this game expressly for PvP, Factional Warfare, Corp/Alliance wars or to be a Pirate. I had plenty of that action from playing the mmo game - Dark Space. I joined this game to be an engineer doing exploration, invention and production while being able to travel anywhere at any time.

This whole bounty system is nothing more than an open invitation to grief players out of this game. Especially since a player in a large corp/alliance, due to having a much larger wallet, can constantly keep placing and or raising a bounty on a smaller player/corp/alliance, as well as entice or get more hunters in action.

Lately the past few expansions have done nothing except take large steps towards Eve Online becoming Grief Online.


DMC



yeah that guy has potential. I'll check out his other posts and make a decision.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.