These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CCP employees must be removed from the game.

First post
Author
Fabulousli Obvious
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#181 - 2012-05-08 12:43:53 UTC
Just watch CCP Soundwaffe's presentation at Fanfest and marvel at the near sexual excitement he achieves when talking about moving T2 out of high sec. It's so obscene, I had to look away. THAT takes some presentation skills to fake it otherwise.

I am NOT YOUNG ENOUGH to know EVERYTHING.  ~~ Oscar Wilde, writer, d. November 30, 1900

Vile rat
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#182 - 2012-05-08 12:47:43 UTC
Fabulousli Obvious wrote:
Just watch CCP Soundwaffe's presentation at Fanfest and marvel at the near sexual excitement he achieves when talking about moving T2 out of high sec. It's so obscene, I had to look away. THAT takes some presentation skills to fake it otherwise.


You aren't even discussing substance at this point just gut feeling and emotional garbage.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#183 - 2012-05-08 12:52:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Alavaria Fera
Vile rat wrote:
Fabulousli Obvious wrote:
Just watch CCP Soundwaffe's presentation at Fanfest and marvel at the near sexual excitement he achieves when talking about moving T2 out of high sec. It's so obscene, I had to look away. THAT takes some presentation skills to fake it otherwise.

You aren't even discussing substance at this point just gut feeling and emotional garbage.

Wait, what? Why? Can you link this, I sort of want to see it now. With POSes needing 1.1x material to make T2 and highsec having tons of slots in stations, why would they do this ...

I guess he really likes his job?

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

evereplicant
Doomheim
#184 - 2012-05-08 12:52:50 UTC
Vile rat wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
I have to say there is somethig extremely 'dodgy' happening to eve, ccp AND Goons/

I mean another example the war dec system, goons will now be practically impossible to wardec.
CCP are blantantly allowing one alliance to control eve, why is that? this is why eve in 5 years will be dead
Goons control everything and i mean everything, and with that they just get bigger and bigger, and attractivng all the new players cos of this and still scamming them as well.. They have nearly all the tech moons etc, there is something seriously wrong with all this.. seriously wrong


Screw it, it's boring trying to counter all these tinfoil crazy posts.

Yes, it's all true. CCP is working hand in hand with us and have been implementing a series of changes to their game in line with our orders (that have been submitted to CCP Sreegs and CCP Soundwave directly). They've been changing things to fit our desires and have implemented nerfs where we have requested to give us the biggest in game advantage.

Despite having decent paying jobs and a career with the company they happily value the BRO CODE over their livelihood and the ability to feed their families and for this I thank them.


thanks for admitting to that
Vile rat
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#185 - 2012-05-08 12:59:15 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
Vile rat wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
I have to say there is somethig extremely 'dodgy' happening to eve, ccp AND Goons/

I mean another example the war dec system, goons will now be practically impossible to wardec.
CCP are blantantly allowing one alliance to control eve, why is that? this is why eve in 5 years will be dead
Goons control everything and i mean everything, and with that they just get bigger and bigger, and attractivng all the new players cos of this and still scamming them as well.. They have nearly all the tech moons etc, there is something seriously wrong with all this.. seriously wrong


Screw it, it's boring trying to counter all these tinfoil crazy posts.

Yes, it's all true. CCP is working hand in hand with us and have been implementing a series of changes to their game in line with our orders (that have been submitted to CCP Sreegs and CCP Soundwave directly). They've been changing things to fit our desires and have implemented nerfs where we have requested to give us the biggest in game advantage.

Despite having decent paying jobs and a career with the company they happily value the BRO CODE over their livelihood and the ability to feed their families and for this I thank them.


thanks for admitting to that


Yep. Totally true every word up there. I just sent Soundwave the latest draft of the Goonswarm suggested changes list (GSCL) and he has two weeks within which to make the necessary changes before our agreement with CCP games requires them to release him from contract and hire one of our reserve goon dev standby members. We expect the changes to be promptly implemented and if they are late they are contractually required to give our alliance an extra 500 billion isk in reparations for making us wait.

Also fun fact: Each Goonswarm member has a petition response coupon that entitles us to one complete restoration of a lost hull once per year. Sadly this doesn't cover modules, but it's been how we've recovered every single one of our lost supercaps at zero cost.

It's a great setup if you can get it!
Din Chao
#186 - 2012-05-08 13:01:10 UTC
Atomic Virulent wrote:
...every change in game benefiting Goons more than any other group...



I thought every change benefited E-Uni... Make up your minds, perpetual whiners.
hank boar
Doomheim
#187 - 2012-05-08 13:02:52 UTC
FeralShadow wrote:
Anybody else find it funny that highsec supposedly has the highest number of people in the game by over 70% and yet they can't scrape enough together to fight goonswarm? I do.



the one problem with that is 50% of them are goon alt :)......

Blue ice is nice price lol thanks goons


I love goonpod pie in the morning :)


Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#188 - 2012-05-08 13:03:44 UTC
Vile rat wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
Vile rat wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
I have to say there is somethig extremely 'dodgy' happening to eve, ccp AND Goons/

I mean another example the war dec system, goons will now be practically impossible to wardec.
CCP are blantantly allowing one alliance to control eve, why is that? this is why eve in 5 years will be dead
Goons control everything and i mean everything, and with that they just get bigger and bigger, and attractivng all the new players cos of this and still scamming them as well.. They have nearly all the tech moons etc, there is something seriously wrong with all this.. seriously wrong


Screw it, it's boring trying to counter all these tinfoil crazy posts.

Yes, it's all true. CCP is working hand in hand with us and have been implementing a series of changes to their game in line with our orders (that have been submitted to CCP Sreegs and CCP Soundwave directly). They've been changing things to fit our desires and have implemented nerfs where we have requested to give us the biggest in game advantage.

Despite having decent paying jobs and a career with the company they happily value the BRO CODE over their livelihood and the ability to feed their families and for this I thank them.


thanks for admitting to that


Yep. Totally true every word up there. I just sent Soundwave the latest draft of the Goonswarm suggested changes list (GSCL) and he has two weeks within which to make the necessary changes before our agreement with CCP games requires them to release him from contract and hire one of our reserve goon dev standby members. We expect the changes to be promptly implemented and if they are late they are contractually required to give our alliance an extra 500 billion isk in reparations for making us wait.

Also fun fact: Each Goonswarm member has a petition response coupon that entitles us to one complete restoration of a lost hull once per year. Sadly this doesn't cover modules, but it's been how we've recovered every single one of our lost supercaps at zero cost.

It's a great setup if you can get it!

Is it also the goons' fault that we left the Tritanium standard?

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Doctor Ungabungas
Doomheim
#189 - 2012-05-08 13:07:18 UTC
Fabulousli Obvious wrote:
Vile rat wrote:

........all these tinfoil crazy posts.




I heard if you say something over and over again it magically becomes true.


Is that why you keep posting the same thing over and over?
Doctor Ungabungas
Doomheim
#190 - 2012-05-08 13:09:01 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
Vera Algaert wrote:
this shocking leak substantiates our worst fears: http://i.imgur.com/3DH0b.png

Goonswarm is literally BoB


Ironic isn't it? Goonswarm was created basically to topple BoB's empire. Not replace it.

You become what you hate, I guess.


Goonswarm was created so that people from something awful could play eve together.
Doctor Ungabungas
Doomheim
#191 - 2012-05-08 13:12:02 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
I have to say there is somethig extremely 'dodgy' happening to eve, ccp AND Goons/

I mean another example the war dec system, goons will now be practically impossible to wardec.
CCP are blantantly allowing one alliance to control eve, why is that? this is why eve in 5 years will be dead
Goons control everything and i mean everything, and with that they just get bigger and bigger, and attractivng all the new players cos of this and still scamming them as well.. They have nearly all the tech moons etc, there is something seriously wrong with all this.. seriously wrong


Ignoring the fact that CCP haven't shown us the new war dec system yet, you don't need to war dec goonswarm. You can come out and attack us for free. No money down, nothing to pay.

You're also ignoring the fact that goonswarm wants technetium nerfed, and we have since it was changed.

You're ignoring the fact that goonswarm only recruits from the something awful forums and doesn't just accept 'new players'.

In fact, the only thing you're not ignoring is the voices in your head that make you think posting is a good idea.
Doctor Ungabungas
Doomheim
#192 - 2012-05-08 13:13:33 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
Vile rat wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
I have to say there is somethig extremely 'dodgy' happening to eve, ccp AND Goons/

I mean another example the war dec system, goons will now be practically impossible to wardec.
CCP are blantantly allowing one alliance to control eve, why is that? this is why eve in 5 years will be dead
Goons control everything and i mean everything, and with that they just get bigger and bigger, and attractivng all the new players cos of this and still scamming them as well.. They have nearly all the tech moons etc, there is something seriously wrong with all this.. seriously wrong


Screw it, it's boring trying to counter all these tinfoil crazy posts.

Yes, it's all true. CCP is working hand in hand with us and have been implementing a series of changes to their game in line with our orders (that have been submitted to CCP Sreegs and CCP Soundwave directly). They've been changing things to fit our desires and have implemented nerfs where we have requested to give us the biggest in game advantage.

Despite having decent paying jobs and a career with the company they happily value the BRO CODE over their livelihood and the ability to feed their families and for this I thank them.


thanks for admitting to that


I guess someone without a job and a family could never understand how those are more important than the bond of :10bux: on a forum.
Malphilos
State War Academy
Caldari State
#193 - 2012-05-08 13:18:57 UTC
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:
I guess someone without a job and a family could never understand how those are more important than the bond of :10bux: on a forum.


Yes, because if history has taught us anything it's that people believe they'll be caught and always act rationally.
Doctor Ungabungas
Doomheim
#194 - 2012-05-08 13:20:59 UTC
Malphilos wrote:
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:
I guess someone without a job and a family could never understand how those are more important than the bond of :10bux: on a forum.


Yes, because if history has taught us anything it's that people believe they'll be caught and always act rationally.


History has shown us that people don't really care about 'space guilds' when they have a job and a family.

Seriously dude, get some perspective.
Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#195 - 2012-05-08 13:22:58 UTC
Jandice Ymladris wrote:
(...stuff)...
I rather have devs playing the MMO then not, simply because then they're more in touch with the playerbase as well and know problems firsthand.


Amen to that, thank goodness too.
Malphilos
State War Academy
Caldari State
#196 - 2012-05-08 13:24:24 UTC
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:
Malphilos wrote:
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:
I guess someone without a job and a family could never understand how those are more important than the bond of :10bux: on a forum.


Yes, because if history has taught us anything it's that people believe they'll be caught and always act rationally.


History has shown us that people don't really care about 'space guilds' when they have a job and a family.

Seriously dude, get some perspective.


T2 BPO, anyone?

Your insistent belief in the rationality of humans is hilarious.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#197 - 2012-05-08 13:28:17 UTC
Malphilos wrote:
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:
I guess someone without a job and a family could never understand how those are more important than the bond of :10bux: on a forum.


Yes, because if history has taught us anything it's that people believe they'll be caught and always act rationally.



History also teaches us that hysterical accusations based on no proof other than "I don't like you and i want what you have" are a reliable indicator of guilt.

Indeed, all goons and devs should immediately be thrown into the nearest pond to see whether or not they weigh more than a duck. 'Floaters' must, of course, be burned at the stake.


('Sinkers' are glorious martyrs in the crusade against sin and people having more space-stuff than me)

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

highonpop
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#198 - 2012-05-08 13:28:40 UTC
So.... you are teh 1000th person to fall for the recruitment scam?


You do know, that the Goon's Website says "IF YOU WERE CONTACTED AND TOLD TO COME HERE IT WAS A SCAM"

FC, what do?

Doctor Ungabungas
Doomheim
#199 - 2012-05-08 13:28:41 UTC
Malphilos wrote:
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:
Malphilos wrote:
Doctor Ungabungas wrote:
I guess someone without a job and a family could never understand how those are more important than the bond of :10bux: on a forum.


Yes, because if history has taught us anything it's that people believe they'll be caught and always act rationally.


History has shown us that people don't really care about 'space guilds' when they have a job and a family.

Seriously dude, get some perspective.


T2 BPO, anyone?

Your insistent belief in the rationality of humans is hilarious.


That predates the rules and internal affairs structure implemented by CCP just to detect and stop this behavior.

Your insistent belief that someone would risk their professional career (because yes, having to go to a management job interview and say you were fired for cheating means you aren't going to get any more management jobs) over something as banal as a 'space guild' is hilarious.

Sorry honey, I'll never get another 6 figure job because my buddies needed a new titan.

Seriously dude, go build a career then come back to this thread.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#200 - 2012-05-08 13:30:55 UTC
Sir, that's 'floater' talk.


Let Jesus into your heart and the smoke into your lungs.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016