These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Ishukone-Raata Release [I-RED]: "State Protectorate Aid"

Author
John Revenent
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#1 - 2014-10-22 17:28:02 UTC
Ishukone-Raata Public Release - State Protectorate Aid
>> Lonetrek Region
>> Sela Constellation | Malkalen Solar System
>> Malkalen V - Moon 1 - Ishukone Corporation Factory | Ishukone-Raata Administration Offices

Saisieni Summit,

Upon completion of both civilian based developmental initiatives, and security operations within the Intaki Syndicate region over a three-year term. Ishukone-Raata has been redeployed to a new operational theater. After several weeks of deliberation between Ishukone-Raata's board of directors and shareholders, new directives and objectives were formulated for the subsidiary to ensure the stability of the region known as Black Rise.

With these new directives Ishukone-Raata will be committing its naval assets to aid State Protectorate forces in an effort to return a sense of 'normality' to the region. Directives include the defense of Caldari sovereignty and citizenry currently under the occupation of the Federation Militia Forces, the defense of Ishukone-aligned merchant vessels operating within the Black Rise/Placid regions, to encourage and aid in prosperity/stability for the inhabitants of Black Rise. These directives at this time do not include the assault of lawful territory belonging to the Federation or the Republic.

Ishukone-Raata will continue to follow our Rules of Engagement, along with continuing our efforts to avoid aiding pirate elements hiding within the State Protectorate Ranks. [Disclaimer: Vessels entering restricted areas of operations will be forced to withdraw.]

Ishukone Loyalist - Private Contractor

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#2 - 2014-10-22 18:11:39 UTC
Great, maybe your presence will convince the Frogs down here to move back home.

Good luck.

-Eran
Jace Sarice
#3 - 2014-10-22 19:07:08 UTC
Interesting. It is about time things shifted in Rise - whichever way that will be.
Korsavius
#4 - 2014-10-22 20:34:36 UTC
A sound and appropriate move by I-RED's board of directors and shareholders, and one which I fully support. Although I have certainly shared some unfavorable opinions about the CONCORD-designated "war" in the past, there comes a time when one must put aside personal opinions in defense of the greater good. I look forward to working alongside Protectorate pilots in hopes of catalyzing stability and, hopefully, prosperity to the region of Black Rise.

Moitte.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#5 - 2014-10-22 20:45:03 UTC
So who's kicking you out of Syndicate?

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#6 - 2014-10-22 20:48:40 UTC
I believe, sir, that we're kicking ourselves out.

Rumors abound of issues with jump drives, and impending firmware updates making movement difficult. Combine this with the continued degradation of State holdings in the warzone, the purge of Provist influence in militia circles, and a desire on the part of some of us to make a more concrete, immediate contribution to the welfare of the State, and there you have it.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#7 - 2014-10-22 21:08:54 UTC
If you move to Black Rise, keep an eye out for Federal (Black Eagle) prison facilities. The Caldari Militia has reported that they often contain Caldari Prisoners of War who have been horribly treated by their captors.
Currently I'm doing my best to assist these PoW's through my project, the Aurora Arcology.

The arrival of I-RED will be a great boost for our Caldari Militia forces there, and will hopefully drive back the Gallente from Black Rise.

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology

Jennifer Maxwell
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
#8 - 2014-10-22 21:19:13 UTC
Welcome to the constellation.

And please, if there's a diplomatic incident, don't hesitate to contact me or my CEO. We'll hammer things out.
Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#9 - 2014-10-22 21:22:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Mizhara Del'thul
Well why not? Black Rise is not of particular importance to neither friends nor enemies of mine, as far as I know. Make a ruckus. I know some among you are fully capable of that. I wouldn't call Enkhil "sir" though. Makes him put on airs.
Jaret Victorian
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#10 - 2014-10-22 21:24:53 UTC
Woah, I live practically next door. Well, good luck out there, I-RED.
Anja Suorsa
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2014-10-22 21:43:26 UTC
I wish you good luck and happy hunting.
James Syagrius
Reclamation
#12 - 2014-10-22 23:42:38 UTC
Unfortunate.

Many will be watching to see the practical definition of “lawful territory” related to the actions of this Ishukone subsidiary.
Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#13 - 2014-10-22 23:48:54 UTC
Presumably, anything that is not within Black Rise or the Citadel.

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Vizage
Capital Allied Industrial Distribution
#14 - 2014-10-23 00:50:09 UTC
I wish you the very best of luck in this worthwhile endeavour. My hopes go with all of I-Red, may you bring peace and stability to the region.

Best wishes
-K
Liam Antolliere
Doomheim
#15 - 2014-10-23 00:59:10 UTC
May you conduct yourselves with honor and integrity.

Stability in a war zone is an admirable goal regardless of which side it stems from. While I would certainly prefer it be the Federation that imparts stability and prosperity to these worlds and systems, I would accept it from either side.

Assuming stability and prosperity are your goals and our definitions are similar.

"Though the people may hate me, that does not relieve me of my charge."

James Syagrius
Reclamation
#16 - 2014-10-23 01:02:45 UTC
Morwen Lagann wrote:
Presumably, anything that is not within Black Rise or the Citadel.

Presumably.
Korsavius
#17 - 2014-10-23 02:01:55 UTC
It is worth noting at this time that the announcement posted by the Taisho on behalf of I-RED is intentionally vague. Given that I-RED is still in the process of redeploying, the specifics on I-RED RoE have not been fully determined or released to the general public. Once I-RED is situated properly, interested parties may receive the report by contacting myself via GalNet mail.

One detail of I-RED's RoE is certain, however - I-RED will engage any actively hostile entity that harasses or undermines the operations of Ishukone transports operating in Placid and Black Rise.

Moitte.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Nakito Kobara
Yamagata Syndicate
Northern Coalition.
#18 - 2014-10-23 13:39:12 UTC
Yamagata Syndicate wish you good luck in your redeployment and as a resident in Black Rise welcome you to the region.

Merdaneth
Angel Wing.
Khimi Harar
#19 - 2014-10-23 20:40:21 UTC
Why now?
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#20 - 2014-10-24 03:35:59 UTC
Interesting turnout.
I would be glad to welcome anyone, who wish to dedicate their lives to serving the State in a way citizens should.

However, with I-RED the situation is a bit complicated, since throughout the history of the conflict, they were actually fighting against the Protectorate, and flying on the side of FDU.

On a brighter notice, the FDU corporation, that I-RED has signed official blue treaty before - the Quantum Cats Syndicate, has left its service to the Federation and remains for now as simple pirates.

At the current moment, there are no clear signs of cooperation between I-RED and Federal forces. And I would prefer it stay this way, as we need all the help we can get to secure the region from hostile forces.

Still, I would ask citizens to maintain high alert level in regard of I-RED vessels and report any sighting of I-RED support of Federal forces or attacking of Protectorate assets and pilots.

---

To the I-RED pilots: if you really come to support us, I wish you fair wind.
But if you will lie again, this will be your undoing.

- D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

123Next pageLast page