These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ishukone-Raata Release [I-RED]: "State Protectorate Aid"

Author
Jennifer Maxwell
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
#41 - 2014-10-25 11:30:10 UTC
Kalaratiri wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Lets start with "mass genocide of whole people". Bring exact proof. Attempt at reply with rant will just show that you can speak nothing but lies.

Diana Kim wrote:
NO.

Until YOU GO AWAY from our space and our planet, federal scum will be hunted everywhere, as criminals who serve criminal gallentean hegemony, and all of you will be destroyed without mercy.

Maybe when Caldari boots will stomp your door down, and your family will be shot down on your own eyes, when your planets will be bombarded from the orbit, you will understand us.
Until then... see you soon!

Oh, and almost forgot, gallentean, can you tell us where you live, so I could send you those mounds of gallentean bodies, I make daily in Villore and collect them from wrecks?

Don't worry, I don't kill PoWs though, I kill them before capture Lol So, yea. No POWs. Sorry.
All enemies of the State simply die.

I'm just going to leave this here as one of my favorite pieces of evidence to use against Diana's "You can prove nothing!" arguments.

I'll point out that while she's being accused of seeking genocide, she's obviously stipulating, in this post, that what she's advocating doing only applies while Federals continue to occupy State space and State worlds.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#42 - 2014-10-25 11:37:45 UTC
Kalaratiri wrote:

I'm just going to leave this here as one of my favorite pieces of evidence to use against Diana's "You can prove nothing!" arguments.

Except it is used not against me, but for me.
As you can see, I am soldier of the State and I will destroy all enemies of the State. My targets, as it was specified in the linked source, are "federal scum" or "gallente occupants", that are roaming on Caldari worlds, and I will do everything possible to exterminate this blight from our lands.

We, Caldari, are professionals. We destroy our enemies, unlike gallenteans, who were openly screaming to "Exterminate all Caldari" (refer to the news from Caldari Prime right before the war has started).

Thank you for this reference about mounds of gallentean bodies in Villore as well, since anyone, who can check combat reports will clearly see, that I was attacking those, who were serving the Federation (and thus valid war targets), and not just gallenteans "by racial traits", as some liars (e.g. Korsavius) would claim.

Although it is good to show these liars their place, linking it and bringing here was completely unnecessary, by a couple ofreasons: first, it was topic not about me, but about I-REDs, their "claims" to help the State, and they are trying to turn it into topic about me, as they can't stand the facts. Typical approach of losers in this case - to attack your opponent personally, since you can't contradict the facts.

The second reason is, as you can see, they don't actually bring in facts about me, but just rants, and there is really nothing to counter, except calling them out for their lies and ask them to bring actual proofs of their words, that they will fail to do anyway.

Of course, I will answer to any lie about me, I do not need outside help for it. So, could anyone new joining this conversation discuss the I-RED and their politics instead of me?

I can defend my honor myself, thank you.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#43 - 2014-10-25 11:58:59 UTC
Kyllsa Siikanen wrote:
Diana, seek help.

I do not need any help for dealing with I-RED, as they represent zero to no threat.
I am a big girl, I can fight, and of course I can refute all groundless lies about me. They can't even bring proper accusation against me, so I don't even need a lawyer.

All I have to do, is show them their place. Besides, you could have helped me by not adressing me, but rather adressing I-RED and their politics.

Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Ah, the few days where the IGS wasn't consisting entirely of DK's insane rambling were enjoyable but as it turns out rather temporary. Back to the Walls Of Kim I guess. I really need to invest in Galnet Portals with quality control and moderation, I suspect.

Oh, another one tribal emerges out of nothing just to throw out some insults and derail topic to discussion about me, even claiming "I was doing it".
I bet they don't teach minmatars to read what they write themselves, right?
It really would be great if we had such portals, where posts like Mizhara's would be automatically filtered out and thrown to waste bin, where they do belong.

No, I don't post any "insane rambling", now go away and drink some poison.

And it is bothersome to reply to these futile attack and personal hatred.
Lets finish this right here and return to discussion of I-RED, will we?..

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
#44 - 2014-10-25 13:15:21 UTC
And back to blocking the madwoman.

In any case, pilots, Ms. Kim shall remain KOS.

Does anyone else have any questions?

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

John Revenent
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#45 - 2014-10-25 14:35:55 UTC  |  Edited by: John Revenent
Jennifer Maxwell wrote:
I'll point out that while she's being accused of seeking genocide, she's obviously stipulating, in this post, that what she's advocating doing only applies while Federals continue to occupy State space and State worlds.

I would hope that something like that does not sit well with you... Genocide is genocide and should never, ever be an option. Peace in one form or another always prevails, even through the thickest of hate.

As for Kim-haani and her ramblings I''d ask you sit down, take a breath and rethink your position. You speak of Ishukone-Raata coordinating with FDU forces, along with Federal Corporations, correct we did so to ensure stability in the Intaki solar system due to Ishukone's interests. We also engaged hostile elements within the State Protectorate and the Gallente Militia that engaged us while under a standard anti-pirate operation in Caldari and Intaki sovereignty.

The corporation you speak so highly of too coordinated with Gallente forces on more occasions then Ishukone-Raata had, while you were in their service.

Kim-haani you speak of the Caldari way, yet you know so little of it because of the dying doctrine you cling to. Heth is a traitor the sooner you realize this the sooner you can conduct yourself in a more traditional fashion.

Ishukone Loyalist - Private Contractor

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Soren Moller
#46 - 2014-10-25 14:38:34 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:

Will you keep a public list of who is considered industrial support of the opposition? Or to put it more simply, how can one know what non-militia entities will be KOS?

This is true about you.

Desiderya
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#47 - 2014-10-25 14:40:36 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
Desiderya wrote:
Makoto Priano wrote:

the purge of Provist influence in militia circles,

That was a good one.

Wishful thinking is still thinking, right?

Right?

Oh. Sad

Precisely.
Hopefully you can indeed make an impact there.

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.

John Revenent
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#48 - 2014-10-25 14:40:42 UTC
Soren Moller wrote:
Makoto Priano wrote:

Will you keep a public list of who is considered industrial support of the opposition? Or to put it more simply, how can one know what non-militia entities will be KOS?

If this is of interest to the public Ishukone-Raata would be more then willing to organize a list.

Ishukone Loyalist - Private Contractor

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Jinari Otsito
Otsito Mining and Manufacture
#49 - 2014-10-25 14:44:41 UTC
Hmm. Industrial competition, if my memory of I-RED's capacities are correct. On the other hand, more customers and exploding merchandise. Welcome back, Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive. You're a welcome sight indeed.

Do let me know if it turns out you might need more military materiel than you can supply yourselves. OTSI has resumed manufacturing and might be able to provide a few hundred vessels a week at competitive prices.

Prime Node. Ask me about augmentation.

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#50 - 2014-10-25 15:08:16 UTC
John Revenent wrote:

I would hope that something like that does not sit well with you... Genocide is genocide and should never, ever be an option. Peace in one form or another always prevails, even through the thickest of hate.

In order to achieve the peace, the enemy must be defeated.
But genocide is indeed not an option. It is too costly.
And I guess you should post these words to all gallentes, who were going to "Exterminate all Caldari".
We must not become monsters as these sub-humans, and limit ourselves with just destruction of their Federation and elimination of forces, that physically oppress and occupy Caldari worlds.

John Revenent wrote:

As for Kim-haani and her ramblings I''d ask you sit down, take a breath and rethink your position. You speak of Ishukone-Raata coordinating with FDU forces, along with Federal Corporations, correct we did so to ensure stability in the Intaki solar system due to Ishukone's interests. We also engaged hostile elements within the State Protectorate and the Gallente Militia that engaged us while under a standard anti-pirate operation in Caldari and Intaki sovereignty.

I have brought up this coordination, as I was not sure what to expect from Ishukone-Raata, when you have claimed Aid for the State Protectorate. I doubted that it was sincere. So far, some members of your alliance, especially this dishonorable liar Korsavius, have quite answered my doubts. We in the State Protectorate and in organization, that unites our corporations, are working together to bring all Caldari pilots together to fight against the common enemy for the common good. Yet your pilots display their hostile intentions not against enemy... At least not against the enemy that the Protectorate, the State and all Caldari people consider as enemy.

We are fighting the Federation. And your peoples want only to bring internal conflicts. This helps no one, except the Federation.

John Revenent wrote:

The corporation you speak so highly of too coordinated with Gallente forces on more occasions then Ishukone-Raata had, while you were in their service.

I have left this corporation, as you should know, both times it left service to the State. What they were doing while they were degenerating in piracy, is not my business. It was their choice, I didn't support it.
I have chosen the service, and I am still serve the State.
They have chosen the piracy, and they are gone.

John Revenent wrote:

Kim-haani you speak of the Caldari way, yet you know so little of it because of the dying doctrine you cling to.

I cling to the service to the State and Caldari people. If you think it is the dying doctrine, we will meet in honorable combat and I will prove you otherwise with my guns.

John Revenent wrote:
Heth is a traitor the sooner you realize this the sooner you can conduct yourself in a more traditional fashion.

Heth-haan has never committed a treason. He was one of the greatest heroes of Caldari peoples, and he has died as a hero, defending the State from the Sansha. You speak so lightly about him, but would you be able to do at least a single of his heroic deeds?
Can you drive away gallentean occupants from Caldari Prime?
Or can you lead ground assault yourself among regular soldiers?
Or maybe you can save just a simple worker from under heavy gunfire, risking your life for just a simple man... for nobody, and yet another Caldari Citizen?
Or can you lead the whole State?... Or at least single megacorporation?...

Talking is easy. Doing is hard.
But doing is the Caldari way.

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#51 - 2014-10-25 15:10:18 UTC
Havohej wrote:
So who's kicking you out of Syndicate?

Coreli.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#52 - 2014-10-25 15:17:02 UTC
Jennifer Maxwell wrote:

She is specifically referring to Caldari Prime in that post. You do know how impossibly difficult it is to "go away from" State space and worlds as far as that planet is concerned when it is in a Federation system, the sovereignty of which is not going to change?

She stated terms that can and will never be met, so her stated advocated actions will continue being "valid" in perpetuity. Do take more care next time you try to defend her logic.

And perhaps you'd care to review every post she's ever made? There's quite a lot of them, and with so many of them filled with bile and hatred and racism they all tend to blend together after a while.

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Korsavius
#53 - 2014-10-25 15:22:23 UTC
Jinari Otsito wrote:
Hmm. Industrial competition, if my memory of I-RED's capacities are correct. On the other hand, more customers and exploding merchandise. Welcome back, Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive. You're a welcome sight indeed.

Do let me know if it turns out you might need more military materiel than you can supply yourselves. OTSI has resumed manufacturing and might be able to provide a few hundred vessels a week at competitive prices.

Duly noted, and an offer we will seriously consider. I-RED is more than willing to foster stronger relationships between State-loyal entities.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#54 - 2014-11-07 19:51:54 UTC
Given this move I would like to publicly reiterate my position.

I am still very much against the CEWPA and use of the capsuleer militias for offensive operations. The act only serves to allow the Empires to circumvent treaties and the Yulai Convention by conducting their wars by proxy rather than with their own navies, and the fact it was enacted by CONCORD violates their own mandate. Furthermore, while defensive and anti-piracy operations are fine, the violation of the sovereign territory of another empire even through a proxy is unacceptable especially when it is with hostile intent and force of arms.

I support militia members operating in defense of their nation, but cannot condone when they take actions outside of that territory. Beyond, that though, many members of the militias aren't actually operating in defense of any nation, but are instead pirates making use of this act to legitimize their actions and sate their bloodlust.

Nevertheless, I don't make a habit of abandoning my allies, so I will support my corporation for the time being, and by extension, my alliance and their allies, which now includes the Caldari Militia. I will not however take action against other militias outside of Caldari space, and will only support offensive operations aimed at reestablishing and maintaining control over systems legally claimed by the Caldari State.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#55 - 2014-11-07 21:53:13 UTC
Kraid-haan - I am in the market for several Caldari hull designs. Does support for the militia include the sale of said hulls?

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Anslo
Scope Works
#56 - 2014-11-07 23:21:51 UTC
I have a question. What's the rental rate on Korsavius for combat operations?

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Jeremiah Cole
Dark Matter.
#57 - 2014-11-08 01:03:54 UTC
I believe it may be time to purchase some stock.
Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#58 - 2014-11-08 02:21:14 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Kraid-haan - I am in the market for several Caldari hull designs. Does support for the militia include the sale of said hulls?

Since it's pretty hard for me to verify what someone is actually going to use equipment for, I don't tend to restrict sales aside from not directly selling to people with negative standings. Obviously anyone can buy from sales posted on the market.

At the moment I only have frigate hulls, but if you want to purchase some, feel free to contact me.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#59 - 2014-11-08 04:44:26 UTC
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:

Since it's pretty hard for me to verify what someone is actually going to use equipment for, I don't tend to restrict sales aside from not directly selling to people with negative standings. Obviously anyone can buy from sales posted on the market.

At the moment I only have frigate hulls, but if you want to purchase some, feel free to contact me.

Ah, will you actually be fighting for just one side, or does your... ambivalence... extend to that too?

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
#60 - 2014-11-08 04:50:08 UTC
Kraid-haan is currently on registry as a member of the Caldari State's militia. While he is of stated ambivalence with regard to the value of a seemingly intractable, perpetual war, he remains a valued member of the Enforcement Directive.

It is my belief that he'll be undertaking patrols with of shortly in the Black Rise region with an aim to re-establishing State sovereignty over contested areas.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?