These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ishukone-Raata Release [I-RED]: "State Protectorate Aid"

Author
Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#81 - 2014-11-09 03:23:06 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Pretty sure Makoto isn't subject to the same irritable outbursts as I was. That and, now that I'm out of the puplit, I can flirt with your Dear Leader instead of fight with her. ... possibly both together. I bet she's feisty. Nice.

Anyways, yeah. We'll try and make it work.

You may have missed the memo, but our Dear Leader is now my wife. You're welcome to flirt, but we come as a package.

Whoops.

What happened to the Deteis one?!

Katrina Oniseki

Anslo
Scope Works
#82 - 2014-11-09 03:43:45 UTC
OOOOH SNAP

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#83 - 2014-11-09 04:06:46 UTC
Korsavius wrote:

Your thoughts are your own, Pieter. The emphasized portion never once crossed my mind. If you really feel as though I-RED and PYRE would freely engage each other in space, then I am suspicious the warzone has taken a greater toll on your mind and spirit than I would have thought. A shame really.

As for this whole debacle, I'm sure you know Anslo was simply joking (as was I, albeit perhaps not obviously enough).

I'm going to quote you admitting that my thoughts are my own. That's been a subject of contentious debate.

Anyway, this is super simple stuff, Kor, so I won't use long words and convoluted sentences. You've been talking about flying with Anslo up in Huola. If you think you can fly FOR the State in Black Rise while flying AGAINST 24IC in Amarr Space then sooner or later you're going to wind up shooting Caldari. If you get in an engagement with us, we are going to pop hulls first and not even bother asking questions.

That's it. No master plan for revenge. No long and sincere fireside chats about Heiian. No intra-corporation rivalry. I wanted you guys to know how the math works out here. That's all.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Pieter Tuulinen
Khimi Harar
#84 - 2014-11-09 04:09:09 UTC
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Pretty sure Makoto isn't subject to the same irritable outbursts as I was. That and, now that I'm out of the puplit, I can flirt with your Dear Leader instead of fight with her. ... possibly both together. I bet she's feisty. Nice.

You may have missed the memo, but our Dear Leader is now my wife. You're welcome to flirt, but we come as a package.

Whoops.

What happened to the Deteis one?!

Civire Master Race.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Korsavius
Revenent Defence Corperation
#85 - 2014-11-09 04:46:58 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
You've been talking about flying with Anslo up in Huola. If you think you can fly FOR the State in Black Rise while flying AGAINST 24IC in Amarr Space then sooner or later you're going to wind up shooting Caldari.

Actually, no I won't. Because, as I already said (and I'm pretty sure Anslo somewhat mentioned), we were engaging in fanciful joking. We are not going to fly together. End of story. Period. Your ramblings have caused my patience to grow very thin. I won't fire upon Caldari or Amarr militia forces so get that thought out of your damned skull.

Now, if you don't mind. I think we have both deviated from the topic at hand quite a bit. If you really feel the need to reply, please do so privately. Fair profits to you and yours.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Pieter Tuulinen
Khimi Harar
#86 - 2014-11-09 08:40:18 UTC
Patience is a virtue, Citizen. One you'll need.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#87 - 2014-11-09 22:02:29 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Katrina Oniseki wrote:

As flirting between same gender in the State and among Caldari people is against the law, I hope, Tuulinen-haan, you will arrest offender to take care of the situation and prevent gallentean ideals about such dishonoring relations to sneak into proper Caldari society.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#88 - 2014-11-09 23:07:00 UTC
Sometimes I wonder if Diana Kim was once a normal person.

I'd like to imagine she was, at some point in her life. Perhaps she met somebody so incomprehensibly stupid, so completely unreasonably daft, that she lost it. She completely snapped. Perhaps "Normal Diana Kim" could not fathom the depth of idiocy displayed by this mystery person, who we shall call 'Idiot Zero'... like Patient Zero, since they appear to have originated a contagious strain of mental retardation.

So unnerved by the chance meeting was she, that poor Diana Kim resorted to bashing her face against a nearby bulkhead repeatedly. Incidentally, this would explain her current deformed face. Anyways, over and over she would pummel the wall with her head, knocking out any sense she may have been born with, and any teeth.

Yet in a dark twist of fate, the memory of Idiot Zero would not be shaken loose! As a matter of fact, after all intelligence and sense had been bashed out of poor ol' Kimbo's skull, the only things left were the whispers and echoes of the dumbest conversation ever uttered in the history of mankind.

This became her new personality! So, now we have this Kim: A deformed little squirt with a mouth that spews more **** than the collective backsides of an entire fedo hive.

... you know, since we're making **** up. Figured I'd join in.

Katrina Oniseki

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#89 - 2014-11-09 23:18:02 UTC
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if Diana Kim was once a normal person.

For those, who have at least one working eye and one working brain, I am normal person.
Which of these two do you miss?

I guess reading your remaining crap makes answer rather obvious.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
#90 - 2014-11-09 23:19:19 UTC
The above post by the esteemed Oniseki-Charantes-haani, while not the formal Enforcement Directive position on the pilot's origin, is nonetheless a story commonly heard in crew quarters when discussing the madwoman.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?