These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ishukone-Raata Release [I-RED]: "State Protectorate Aid"

Author
Makoto Priano
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#21 - 2014-10-24 05:18:27 UTC
Ms. Kim, I assure you that our plans are to intervene on the behalf of the Protectorate.

Mr. Merdaneth, the arc of time. Perhaps more specifically, rumors of impending firmware changes to jump drives, the decline of Provist influence within the Protectorate, continued misfortune on the behalf of the State in the warzone... shall I go on?

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Demion Samenel
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve
#22 - 2014-10-24 09:09:11 UTC
A worthy and hopefully beneficial endeavour for both the Protectorate and State developments in which I will make time to stay appraise on its development.

Captain Demion Samenel

Chief of Diplomatic Staff

News blog

Tavin Aikisen
Phoenix Naval Operations
Phoenix Naval Systems
#23 - 2014-10-24 12:54:19 UTC
This new direction by our leadership team is very encouraging.

"Remember this. Trust your eyes, you will kill each other. Trust your veins, you can all go home."

-Cold Wind

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#24 - 2014-10-24 14:50:17 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
Ms. Kim, I assure you that our plans are to intervene on the behalf of the Protectorate.

I hope this is true.

Ms. Priano, if you represent the alliance, I would like to have more detailed conversation about it in more private setting.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Merdaneth
Angel Wing.
#25 - 2014-10-24 18:57:09 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:

Mr. Merdaneth, the arc of time. Perhaps more specifically, rumors of impending firmware changes to jump drives, the decline of Provist influence within the Protectorate, continued misfortune on the behalf of the State in the warzone... shall I go on?

"The Arc of Time" sounds wonderful in a poem, but not when explaining your motivations.

The second reason sounds quite plausible to me.

When it concerns I-RED I'm always wary of their true motivations, considering they tend to switch allegiances rather freely for a supposedly State-loyal organization.

John Revenent
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#26 - 2014-10-24 19:55:42 UTC  |  Edited by: John Revenent
Our allegiance is to the Ishukone Corporation. From a outside perspective I can see how our motivations are questionable. But I can assure you most if not all of our deployments, actions, and statements have been conducted with the best interests of our parent corporation, thus the Caldari State.

Which is more then I can say for most organizations and 'individuals' who call themselves loyal to the empires.

Ishukone Loyalist - Private Contractor

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Desiderya
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#27 - 2014-10-24 23:58:09 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:

the purge of Provist influence in militia circles,

That was a good one.

But in all earnestness, good luck, you're probably going to need it as a third party in the daily charlie-foxtrot of these surroundings.

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.

Makoto Priano
#28 - 2014-10-25 00:16:50 UTC
Desiderya wrote:
Makoto Priano wrote:

the purge of Provist influence in militia circles,

That was a good one.

Wishful thinking is still thinking, right?

Right?

Oh. Sad

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Makoto Priano
#29 - 2014-10-25 02:12:37 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Makoto Priano wrote:

I hope this is true.

Ms. Priano, if you represent the alliance, I would like to have more detailed conversation about it in more private setting.

Ms. Kim; you remain an avowed and unrepentant Provist, and thus an ally of the outlaws who attempted a coup. To that end, per our existing rules of engagement, you and all other Provist-affiliated forces remain KOS.

I've consulted with command authorities on this. These are the wholly reasonable instructions from the top. In due course, Oniseki-Charantes-haani and Revenent-haan may make adjustments to our rules of engagement such that we will not consider you KOS. In that instance, though, I've been informed that we will still not fly alongside you.

So. There you are.

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#30 - 2014-10-25 02:47:33 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:

Ms. Kim; you remain an avowed and unrepentant Provist, and thus an ally of the outlaws who attempted a coup. To that end, per our existing rules of engagement, you and all other Provist-affiliated forces remain KOS.

Ah, so, you are just pirates and came to the State space to attack loyal Caldari forces, pretending to be "Caldari" again.
Quite predictable, though, taking into account your siding with enemy and siding with pirates.

Punishment for piracy in the State is death. I hope you understand it and will meet your end with honor... if you have something remained from it.

- D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

P.S.
For those, who wish to believe the words of a pirate and traitor, I would like to assume you, that I myself never was a member of CPD and thus never was a provist. They are just making up excuses for pirating. Please maintain cautiousness and report other attempts of piracy by I-RED forces.

John Revenent
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#31 - 2014-10-25 03:44:26 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Punishment for piracy in the State is death.

- D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

Wolfsbrigade.

Ishukone Loyalist - Private Contractor

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#32 - 2014-10-25 05:16:26 UTC
John Revenent wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Punishment for piracy in the State is death.

- D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

Wolfsbrigade.

They were the leading Caldari corporation, making all gallentes to dock in the whole warzone. Started as legendary and the force that wasn't defeated. Unfortunately, as you have noticed, they have left the service and descended to petty piracy. They declined and died as just another pirate gang.
Rather sad story, they had the potential.

Korsavius
#33 - 2014-10-25 05:55:13 UTC
I'll do you the honor of replying, just this once, Diana Kim.

You are someone who is very well known for your extremism in regards to your opinions of the Gallente Federation. You have advocated and encouraged the mass genocide of an entire people, for little justified reason. Actually now that I think about it, no justified reason beyond your petty blind hatred. No level of comprehension can understand why you wish so badly to eradicate billions of human beings. This reason alone is enough to justify our KOS status of you. You're an insane terrorist.

Furthermore, and perhaps more importantly, you supported Tibus Heth in his attempted overthrow of the Caldari way of life. Heth, in his lust for power and desire for the destruction of the Federation, wished to dissolve everything Caldari ancestors fought so hard for - he attempted to change who we Caldari are for his own selfish reasons. Under his orders, Provists oppressed, harassed, and even killed Caldari State citizens. This was unacceptable. By extension, your choice to support this madman and his thugs was also unacceptable. These facts provide yet another layer of justification as to your KOS status to I-RED.

So please, just stop. Stop trying to deny the facts. Stop trying to deny your involvement in an attempted overthrow of the Caldari way of life. Stop wasting your breath and time in trying to incriminate I-RED. And furthermore, stop posting in this thread. Your presence is not wanted, and not needed here. Thank you.

Moitte.

Additionally, if you would like assistance with mental rehabilitation please feel free to contact me privately. I know several resources you can use to treat the insanity you possess.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Makoto Priano
#34 - 2014-10-25 05:58:39 UTC
Oh! And come to think of it, didn't she also show up to the Haatomo siege in an Osprey or Basilisk, hoping to provide logistical support to the Provists? Or am I misremembering?

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#35 - 2014-10-25 08:09:03 UTC
Korsavius wrote:
You have advocated and encouraged the mass genocide of an entire people, for little justified reason.

And here we can see petty attempt of I-RED to twist facts and make up lies. Care to try to find any proof of your words? Or would just prefer a dishonorable sign of "LIAR" under your face?
Such behavior is acceptable in gallente society, but in Caldari society there will be no place for you with such behavior. Here we answer for our words. However, it is true for Caldari. I have met quite a lot of jaijii who consider being dishonorable like that a norm. Well, I do not. If you would say such lies into my face, I would make you pay for them instantly. Unfortunately, I cannot reach you through neocom screen.

But lets say, that it is satisfying for me, that you have publicly disgraced your name by spreading lies about me.

Korsavius wrote:
You're an insane terrorist.

Aaaand~ I think at this point your words are losing all value.
Well, I could have easily proven to anyone that I am neither insane, nor a terrorist. Not sure though I should waste it for a loudmouth.

Korsavius wrote:
Heth, in his lust for power

You are even insulting greatest Caldari heroes with your ramblings.

Korsavius wrote:
So please, just stop. Stop trying to deny the facts. Stop trying to deny your involvement in an attempted overthrow of the Caldari way of life.

1. Insult, that you made up in your head is not equal to fact. Facts can be proven, for example, pacts of I-RED with Gallente Militias. Wars of I-RED against State Protectorate corporations. Facts, if you compare our combat records and will see, who were serving the State, and who were pirating in Syndicate, outside of CONCORD reach to prevent them from taking down your security status.

2. Claiming that I was "involved in an attempted overthrow of the Caldari way of life" is the most ridiculous delirium I heard so far.

Korsavius wrote:
Additionally, if you would like assistance with mental rehabilitation please feel free to contact me privately. I know several resources you can use to treat the insanity you possess.

I believe that after your "claims", you should contact these facilities you are in touch yourself. Please do not respond, until you visit them.

But lets go step by step.
I can provide proofs to any of my claims against I-RED. And you?
Lets start with "mass genocide of whole people". Bring exact proof. Attempt at reply with rant will just show that you can speak nothing but lies.
To stimulate you a bit more, I will just bring in a proof of my words against I-RED: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1489474
Now, your turn. Where I called for mass genocide of whole people?

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#36 - 2014-10-25 08:10:43 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
Oh! And come to think of it, didn't she also show up to the Haatomo siege in an Osprey or Basilisk, hoping to provide logistical support to the Provists? Or am I misremembering?

And here goes another I-RED lie.

Ms. Priano have just earned "LIAR" tag as well.

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#37 - 2014-10-25 08:15:15 UTC
Korsavius wrote:
And furthermore, stop posting in this thread.

Oh, and about this.

No, I won't allow traitors to spread lies about me, or peoples might actually believe in this crap. Pro-gallentean propaganda will be stopped and properly countered.

Request denied.

Kalaratiri
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#38 - 2014-10-25 10:30:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Kalaratiri
Diana Kim wrote:
Lets start with "mass genocide of whole people". Bring exact proof. Attempt at reply with rant will just show that you can speak nothing but lies.

Diana Kim wrote:
NO.

Until YOU GO AWAY from our space and our planet, federal scum will be hunted everywhere, as criminals who serve criminal gallentean hegemony, and all of you will be destroyed without mercy.

Maybe when Caldari boots will stomp your door down, and your family will be shot down on your own eyes, when your planets will be bombarded from the orbit, you will understand us.
Until then... see you soon!

Oh, and almost forgot, gallentean, can you tell us where you live, so I could send you those mounds of gallentean bodies, I make daily in Villore and collect them from wrecks?

Don't worry, I don't kill PoWs though, I kill them before capture Lol So, yea. No POWs. Sorry.
All enemies of the State simply die.

I'm just going to leave this here as one of my favorite pieces of evidence to use against Diana's "You can prove nothing!" arguments.

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.

This is possibly one of the worst threads in the history of these forums.  - CCP Falcon

I don't remember when last time you said something that wasn't either dumb or absurd. - Diana Kim

Kyllsa Siikanen
Tuonelan Virta
#39 - 2014-10-25 10:34:50 UTC
Diana, seek help.

“Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.” 

― C.S. Lewis 

Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#40 - 2014-10-25 11:00:05 UTC
Ah, the few days where the IGS wasn't consisting entirely of DK's insane rambling were enjoyable but as it turns out rather temporary. Back to the Walls Of Kim I guess. I really need to invest in Galnet Portals with quality control and moderation, I suspect.