These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Buddy invites and rewards from other players

First post First post
Author
erg cz
Blood Blind
Short Bus Syndicate
#3541 - 2017-07-17 09:14:11 UTC
HEAD START!

Do you want to start your EVE Online experience with extra free 250.000 skill points?

Just click the link:
https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=40075535-2b8a-4408-8b50-9b1c16b3698e&action=buddy

No obligations, no pressure if you subscribe later or not !

Fly free!

Have fun!

Satisfied customers:

Aido Terra
John F Kohn
St-EVE Winner
May O'Dark
Null Infinity
not adding any more names...

dan skirata
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#3542 - 2017-07-18 01:03:49 UTC
dan skirata's Buddy Invite Program, the Best of them All

Here's your chance to start Eve Online the right way. If you use my program, I will get you started with an extended trial, and if you subscribe with the account you created under my wing, I will transfer you isk for free! CLICK HERE to create your new account and start your adventure in Eve now!

Here's what I offer in detail:
A free 250,000 skillpoints
80% of the value of a Plex, which is currently 1.30 billion ISK transferred to your character. This number won't update as fast as current Plex value, but you will always get 80% of the value of a Plex
Current Plex Price
Full LIFETIME help with any questions you may have. You may email me at a.t.gomez6555@gmail.com or contact me when I am online, or eveMail this character.

Here's how to create your new account under my wing:
Simply click here to create your new account and instantly receive an extended trial. Once you've created your account, you may begin to play Eve Online on your new extended trial. Please note that this doesn't extend an already existing trial, so again, you must create a new account through the link above!

The following must be completed in order to receive my ISK offer:
Subscribe with the new account you create using one of these eligible payment methods: Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash and iDeal
Once you've subscribed, please send an e-mail to a.t.gomez6555@gmail.com and include the following: A screenshot of your (non-personal) transaction history page on eve-online website and the character name you want the ISK sent to. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive payment.

In order to avoid delays in your payment, all information above must be accurately provided! Additionally, the fastest way to communicate with me is through e-mail. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I offer more than most of the other offers, and I am very fast. I also offer my lifelong advice, which others do not.

Previous Customers
Thump Pava
Elysium Amarni
Elise Norn
Vitus Whoville
Dok Titus
Undercover Greg
Kal El Clark
Leo Slash
Syriiz Nox
Den Okia
Morya Cloudborn
Sarah Plauder
Matoona Kaleidoskopi
Korzan Telros
0wnj0o1 Enat
Dominik Isu
Blackdog X
Tuscana Angels
Rachel Wolfe
Ashwari Benexol Yvormes
TauCeti Q
Greyson Prime
Duriz Khashour
Kahl Rix

I will not be adding any more Previous Customers to my list as my post is almost too big now.

Payment methods not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

Buddy Invite Program. Sign up with my link using valid payment methods and you will get 80% of the value of a Plex plus free lifetime advice.

Arthur Spark
ErgoDron
#3543 - 2017-08-03 07:08:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Arthur Spark
EVE ONLINE

WITH EXTRA 250 000 SKILL POINTS

RIGHT NOW!

To have a head start for Your EVE adventure is easy!

For free extra 250 000 skill point for Your new account just use this link:
https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=29076831-f47e-4a77-19c5-954b832763c7&action=buddy

You get skill points, worth about one week of intense training for free, just use my link. I realy do not care how or if you subscribe later on. It is up to you. I am not asking for your API ro anything else.

THIS OFFER IS ABSOLUTELY FREE !!!