These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Buddy invites and rewards from other players

First post First post
Author
Alara de Ruingekl
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#3501 - 2017-03-02 08:36:28 UTC
erg cz wrote:
HEAD START!

Do you want to start your EVE Online experience with extra free 250.000 skill points?

Just click the link:
https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=40075535-2b8a-4408-8b50-9b1c16b3698e&action=buddy

No obligations, no pressure if you subscribe later or not !

Fly free!

Have fun!

Satisfied customers:

Aido Terra
John F Kohn
St-EVE Winner
May O'Dark
Null Infinity
not adding any more names...

Verified and can be recommended.
Three Fiddy
The Fallout Zone
#3502 - 2017-03-06 10:02:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Three Fiddy
Is there anyone around who wants to offer some incentive to a new guy who will upgrade his account with PLEX?
I mean, since you need to keep your subscription, surely you won't mind 30 days for 750-800m isk instead paying a full PLEX, right?

Please pm me your offer if you are interested in recruiting someone who will upgrade his account 100% with PLEX.
erg cz
Blood Blind
Short Bus Syndicate
#3503 - 2017-03-07 08:52:51 UTC  |  Edited by: erg cz
Zamolxe V
#3504 - 2017-03-18 15:30:48 UTC
Im starting a buddy invite program for new players that wanna try the game.I'm offering help once ingame and the posibility to join the corp and have fun together.

If you subscribe using my link i'll recive a plex, after selling it will keep 100mil the rest is yours for character development.

Also got a corporation that has acces to high security space and low security with exploring/manufacture activities(more detalis will be given once we meet in game)

If you join the corporation, the plex is yours!Will allow you to get on your feet faster.Also im providing free ships and skillbooks for the new comers.

LINK TO BUDDY KEY

IMPORTANT: account upgrade options eligible for this deal include Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash or iDeal.

Following upgrade options are not eligible: Direct Debit, Starter Packs, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

Once in game leave me a message and ill come back to you.

Best Regards,
Zamolxe V
Dexious Reign
Riggs Corp
#3505 - 2017-03-20 05:42:45 UTC
Welcome to the fight Capsuler!

Click the link below to start the fight right with an extra 250,000 Skill Points!!!
+ 7 more days of free play!
+ When you upgrade you will get 800,000,000 ISK!

https://secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=89834b79-782e-48fd-a532-9f8adf6f7e1e&action=buddy

Happy Hunting!
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#3506 - 2017-03-23 15:17:31 UTC
Removed an Off Topic post.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Fedderik Luxenon
VanGuard Allocations
#3507 - 2017-03-23 23:09:10 UTC
dan skirata wrote:
dan skirata's Buddy Invite Program, the Best of them All

Here's your chance to start Eve Online the right way. If you use my program, I will get you started with an extended trial, and if you subscribe with the account you created under my wing, I will transfer you isk for free! CLICK HERE to create your new account and start your adventure in Eve now!

Here's what I offer in detail:
A free 250,000 skillpoints
80% of the value of a Plex, which is currently 830 million ISK transferred to your character. This number won't update as fast as current Plex value, but you will always get 80% of the value of a Plex
Current Plex Price
Full LIFETIME help with any questions you may have. You may email me at a.t.gomez6555@gmail.com or contact me when I am online, or eveMail this character.

Here's how to create your new account under my wing:
Simply click here to create your new account and instantly receive an extended trial. Once you've created your account, you may begin to play Eve Online on your new extended trial. Please note that this doesn't extend an already existing trial, so again, you must create a new account through the link above!

The following must be completed in order to receive my ISK offer:
Subscribe with the new account you create using one of these eligible payment methods: Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash and iDeal
Once you've subscribed, please send an e-mail to a.t.gomez6555@gmail.com and include the following: A screenshot of your (non-personal) transaction history page on eve-online website and the character name you want the ISK sent to. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive payment.

In order to avoid delays in your payment, all information above must be accurately provided! Additionally, the fastest way to communicate with me is through e-mail. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I offer more than most of the other offers, and I am very fast. I also offer my lifelong advice, which others do not.

Previous Customers
Thump Pava
Elysium Amarni
Elise Norn
Vitus Whoville
Dok Titus
Undercover Greg
Kal El Clark
Leo Slash
Syriiz Nox
Den Okia
Morya Cloudborn
Sarah Plauder
Matoona Kaleidoskopi
Korzan Telros
0wnj0o1 Enat
Dominik Isu
Blackdog X
Tuscana Angels
Rachel Wolfe
Ashwari Benexol Yvormes
TauCeti Q
Greyson Prime
Duriz Khashour
Kahl Rix

I will not be adding any more Previous Customers to my list as my post is almost too big now.

Payment methods not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

I recommend. Sent him an email and he got back to me with the ISK within an hour.
Al Nomadi
Morawins
#3508 - 2017-03-30 12:27:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Al Nomadi
Felix Freeze wrote:
New startup offering 85% plex value and four free ventures! Please subscribe to eve using the following link :

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=fe7dhsj-9ad8-4623-jsui-39e3e4a3f6d&action=buddy

First customer gets 2x venture pack! Sign up today!
Matt Lebaux
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3509 - 2017-04-12 12:36:16 UTC
Just a quick shout out and thanks to Elizabeth Norn for an easy and quick process.

Elizabeth Norn wrote:
You will get the whole PLEX (worth ~1200 million ISK as of this post) I receive as a reward when you subscribe with a valid payment method. Please check that link and click on the Terms and Conditions near the bottom to see which payment methods don't award a PLEX, because I've had a few using them recently. Also, while not mentioned in the terms, Direct Debit will not award me a PLEX as stated here.

This offer is valid for as long as I play and I will update every post if that changes, so you don't need to ask me :). The reason I do this is because I wanted to provide the best offer in this thread and don't need any more ISK, especially from people who need it more than I do.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=274b651c-11f8-4bb0-a2b1-e3d155d84e7d&action=buddy
(All buddy invites/links provide 250,000 free skill points)

When using my buddy link if you subscribe using payment methods that will give me a PLEX I will simply send the PLEX to your character using the contracts system (it's a mix between a third party escrow service, intra-station mail, an auction house and classified ads). I can't offer anything for other payment/subscription methods, such as PLEX, which only give me a month of game time because I'm already subscribed for long enough :).

HOW TO GET YOUR PLEX: If you choose to subscribe I'll need to know exactly when your account was created so I can match it to the entry on my buddy invite list, the easiest way to find this is with an AccountStatus API key. To create the API key just go to the EVE API page, log in if required, type in a name for the API key, then click submit. Once created you will be shown two strings, like this:-

1zPCq69kfj2S18jJlfHYzXlTq3pDgbMeKXoEIrHzz3o6TLHXU4leVlgB2JSi61b4

Now you just need to mail me both of those. I will only use this to confirm your account creation time and after I send you the PLEX you can delete the API key.

I've been playing for a few years so I know a bit about the game and I'm happy to answer any questions you have or give advice if wanted, regardless of whether or not you use my link. My main focus is trading, but I've dabbled in a few other areas. I help run a channel called scc-lounge which is populated mostly by people who (in addition to many other things) do trade and industry, so if I'm not around feel free stop by there and someone may be able to help you out in those areas.

Some previous recipients :-
Imalia Bloodlines
Terminalia Wisperrant
Ussat Ellecon
Jim McGyver
Yovinn Enyov
The rest can be found using the search by clicking here.

Karmen Baric
Doomheim
#3510 - 2017-04-28 01:57:38 UTC

Do you want to start your EVE Online experience with extra free 250.000 skill points?

Just click the link:

http://secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=841fc3a5-1e23-4002-80ae-e048f4f719f5&action=buddy

Fly free!

Have fun!
Kalandri
Caldari State
#3511 - 2017-05-06 21:20:49 UTC
dan skirata wrote:

Here's your chance to start Eve Online the right way. If you use my program, I will get you started with an extended trial, and if you subscribe with the account you created under my wing, I will transfer you isk for free! CLICK HERE to create your new account and start your adventure in Eve now!

80% of the value of a Plex, which is currently 830 million ISK transferred to your character. This number won't update as fast as current Plex value, but you will always get 80% of the value of a Plex
Current Plex Price
Full LIFETIME help with any questions you may have. You may email me at a.t.gomez6555@gmail.com or contact me when I am online, or eveMail this character.

Simply click here to create your new account and instantly receive an extended trial. Once you've created your account, you may begin to play Eve Online on your new extended trial. Please note that this doesn't extend an already existing trial, so again, you must create a new account through the link above!

Subscribe with the new account you create using one of these eligible payment methods: Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash and iDeal
Once you've subscribed, please send an e-mail to a.t.gomez6555@gmail.com and include the following: A screenshot of your (non-personal) transaction history page on eve-online website and the character name you want the ISK sent to. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive payment.

In order to avoid delays in your payment, all information above must be accurately provided! Additionally, the fastest way to communicate with me is through e-mail. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I offer more than most of the other offers, and I am very fast. I also offer my lifelong advice, which others do not.

Previous Customers
Thump Pava
Elysium Amarni
Elise Norn
Vitus Whoville
Dok Titus
Undercover Greg
Kal El Clark
Leo Slash
Syriiz Nox
Den Okia
Morya Cloudborn
Sarah Plauder
Matoona Kaleidoskopi
Korzan Telros
0wnj0o1 Enat
Dominik Isu
Blackdog X
Tuscana Angels
Rachel Wolfe
Ashwari Benexol Yvormes
TauCeti Q
Greyson Prime
Duriz Khashour
Kahl Rix

I will not be adding any more Previous Customers to my list as my post is almost too big now.

Payment methods not eligible for this offer: PLEX, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

Used his "Invite a Friend" token.
Added Subscription; he transfered ths ISK within 1 hour.
recommended
erg cz
Blood Blind
Short Bus Syndicate
#3512 - 2017-05-08 20:31:52 UTC  |  Edited by: erg cz
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#3513 - 2017-05-08 20:43:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Elizabeth Norn
You will get all 500 PLEX (worth a total of ~1.3 billion ISK as of 2017/05/13) I receive as a reward when you subscribe with a valid payment method. Please check that link and click on the Terms and Conditions near the bottom to see which payment methods don't award a PLEX, also, while not mentioned in the terms, Direct Debit will not award me a PLEX as stated here.

This offer is valid for as long as I play and I will update every post if that changes, so you don't need to ask me :). The reason I do this is because I wanted to provide the best offer in this thread and don't need any more ISK, especially from new players.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=274b651c-11f8-4bb0-a2b1-e3d155d84e7d&action=buddy
(All buddy invites/links provide 250,000 free skill points)

When using my buddy link if you subscribe using payment methods that will give me 500 PLEX I will simply send all 500 PLEX to your character using the contracts system (it's a mix between a third party escrow service, intra-station mail, an auction house and classified ads). I can't offer anything for other payment/subscription methods, such as PLEX, which only give me a month of game time because I'm already subscribed for long enough :).

HOW TO GET YOUR PLEX: If you choose to subscribe I'll need to know exactly when your account was created so I can match it to the entry on my buddy invite list, the easiest way to find this is with an AccountStatus API key. To create the API key just go to the EVE API page, log in if required, type in a name for the API key, then click submit. Once created you will be shown two strings, like this:-

1zPCq69kfj2S18jJlfHYzXlTq3pDgbMeKXoEIrHzz3o6TLHXU4leVlgB2JSi61b4

Now you just need to mail me both of those. I will only use this to confirm your account creation time and after I send you the PLEX you can delete the API key.

I've been playing for a few years so I know a bit about the game and I'm happy to answer any questions you have or give advice if wanted, regardless of whether or not you use my link. My main focus is trading, but I've dabbled in a few other areas. I help run a channel called scc-lounge which is populated mostly by people who (in addition to many other things) do trade and industry, so if I'm not around feel free stop by there and someone may be able to help you out in those areas.

Some previous recipients :-
Imalia Bloodlines
Terminalia Wisperrant
Ussat Ellecon
Jim McGyver
Yovinn Enyov
The rest can be found using the search by clicking here.
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#3514 - 2017-05-08 22:40:09 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Max Trix
Quote:
24. Posting with alternate characters is prohibited in some forum channels.

Some channels such as Corporations Alliances and Organization Discussions do not allow users to post with alternate characters. CCP defines alternate characters as character that do not display the corporation they belong to, who are members of NPC corporations, or who are members of small corporations specifically created for forum posting purposes. Posts by characters filling these criteria will be removed.

Quote:
Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.

- Off topic, Spam and flame wars regarding this offer will not be tolerated. You may not use someone elses guides or services and offer them as your own under any circumstances. You may not engage in a reporting war, using the report function, to complain about your competitors. Community will remove offers from those we feel are disruptive and problematic and will do so with no negotiation and no petition on the matter. This service is designed to help new players and you have thousands of new trials per month. Please find a way to work together or you will be removed.

I have removed some post for the above reasons. Using alts to game and manipulate the Buddy Invite thread is a serious breach of the forum rules.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Rod Junas
Caldari State
#3515 - 2017-05-12 05:06:24 UTC
dan skirata wrote:

Current Plex Price

Previous Customers
Thump Pava
Elysium Amarni
Elise Norn
Vitus Whoville
Dok Titus
Undercover Greg
Kal El Clark
Leo Slash
Syriiz Nox
Den Okia
Morya Cloudborn
Sarah Plauder
Matoona Kaleidoskopi
Korzan Telros
0wnj0o1 Enat
Dominik Isu
Blackdog X
Tuscana Angels
Rachel Wolfe
Ashwari Benexol Yvormes
TauCeti Q
Greyson Prime
Duriz Khashour
Kahl Rix

service confirmed!! very fast and nice contact i had with dan skirata!! thanks :) so many iskiesss :)
Matt Schneider
Red Demolition System
#3516 - 2017-05-13 20:55:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Matt Schneider
Use this link to create a new EVE Account complete with an extra 250 000 skill points

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=5c90cc27-b857-4345-8d5b-adb35743fc9e&action=buddy

To be eligible for rewards, the new Buddy account needs to be activated and the subscription fee paid by using Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash, iDeal, Yandex, Amazon Game Connect and any additional payment methods accepted by CCP from time to time.

-Paying when you correctly subscribe using this Buddy Invite Link-

Paying YOU around 1180M ISK(1.18kkk isk)

Im not paying for activation made with PLEX

After you've paid for your brand new Eve Account with one of the eligible methods listed above, please take a moment to travel to this page https://secure.eveonline.com/SubscriptionInfo.aspx?_ga=1.26028287.352283782.1379061400
copy a strings of character creation, and payment, along with the name of the in game character you'd like your generous. And send me here on the forum or in game or email - doom9ra@mail.ru .
for example :

Matt Schneider
4/6/2013 11:05:03 AM UTC FreeCCP Promotional Game Time 21 Days Paid
5/7/2013 6:57:58 PM UTC CreditCard 1 x 1 Month EVE Subscription $14.95 Paid

To be eligible for the rewards, the Buddy account subscription fee cannot be paid using any of the following methods: Direct Debit or CD Keys, including CD Keys or CD-Key type Starter Packs purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Amazon Starter Packs, Gamers Gate, and Game Stop.
Iryhor
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#3517 - 2017-05-14 21:03:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Iryhor
Big smile FREE ISK FOR NEW ALPHA (FREE) ACCOUNTS Big smile

• You get 2.5 million ISK sent to you when you sign up using my buddy link. 2.5 million wont make you rich but it sure beats what you start with which is only 5000 ISK. When you're first starting out, this will help you a lot and most offers here will only reward you if you go Omega, at least this way you get something to start out with even if you decide to never pay for a premium Omega account.
  • After you login and complete the tutorial, send me a quick eve-mail (in game mail system) and I'll send you 2.5 million ISK, no meetup is required. I login every day so you won't have to wait long for your free ISK.
  • For using my referral link, you will also get 250,000 skill points. Skill points are used to speed up the training process relating to the skills you choose.

Please Note: When you signup, you are automatically connected to me in-game unless you manually select: "Do NOT connect me with my inviter". Stay connected! This is the only way that I can verify that you signed up using my buddy link.

MORE FREE ISK FOR NEW OMEGA (PAID) ACCOUNTS

• If and when you decide to go Omega using your credit card, debit card, or PayPal, then I will send you an additional 600 Million ISK, or 250 PLEX, whichever you prefer. This is half the reward I get for recruiting you as a premium player. IMPORTANT: To redeem your bonus from me for upgrading to Omega, contact me via in-game mail right away to let me know. CCP does not notify me when a referral upgrades so I have to login to the Recruits and Reward Center to verify via the date/time stamp. If it's been a while since you've upgraded, then you can check your Account History page for the exact date and time that you upgraded to Omega. Just send me that information.

SOME TIPS FOR NEW PLAYERS:

1. Don't skip the tutorial because it will reward you with an extra 25,000 skill points on top of the 250,000 skill points that you get for clicking my buddy link. Combined, those 275,000 skill points are going to come in real handy after a few play sessions. But you must complete the tutorial, don't abandon it. Follow the tutorial step by step and don't skip ahead no matter how intuitive it seems because that will break the tutorial.

2. After you complete the beginner tutorial, be sure to do all 5 of the "Career Agent Missions" as all 5 will teach you more about the game and reward you with some additional ISK and some free ships too.

RECENT PAYOUTS OF ISK IN MILLIONS:

Note that I often give out more ISK than what I offer above, this is why the amounts below can vary. I tend to give more to active and responsive players (hint hint).

• 2.5 Million ISK - Banichi Natinde: June 15, 2017
  • 5 Million ISK - Qron: June 15, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Kwarq: June 6, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Major Pew Pew: June 6, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Arg Ul: June 2, 2017
  • 655 Million ISK - Nerius Oleander: June 2, 2017
  • 13 Million ISK - Vinnie Destin: June 1, 2017
  • 5 Million ISK - Daveon Quin'aar: May 27, 2017
  • 10 Million ISK - Syphilis AmaDei: May 27, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Jack29 Crendraven May 24, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Aidon Calsa: May 22, 2017
  • 25 million ISK - Famous Pirate: May 20, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Tenth Doctor: May 14, 2017
  • 610 Million ISK - Kristeth Zamayid: Apr 27, 2017
  • 17 Million ISK - Azrael nar'Khaan: Apr 27, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Bi-Han Hanzo: Mar 4, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Sprengen Maour: Feb 23, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Aabiyeah: Jan 30, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Estelle Dorise: Jan 6, 2017
  • 2.5 Million ISK - Randolph Karter: Jan 4, 2017

dan skirata
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#3518 - 2017-05-26 07:02:46 UTC

Current Plex Price

Previous Customers
Thump Pava
Elysium Amarni
Elise Norn
Vitus Whoville
Dok Titus
Undercover Greg
Kal El Clark
Leo Slash
Syriiz Nox
Den Okia
Morya Cloudborn
Sarah Plauder
Matoona Kaleidoskopi
Korzan Telros
0wnj0o1 Enat
Dominik Isu
Blackdog X
Tuscana Angels
Rachel Wolfe
Ashwari Benexol Yvormes
TauCeti Q
Greyson Prime
Duriz Khashour
Kahl Rix

Buddy Invite Program. Sign up with my link using valid payment methods and you will get 80% of the value of a Plex plus free lifetime advice.

ToneDeaf Torpedo
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#3519 - 2017-06-16 16:42:21 UTC
dan skirata wrote:

Current Plex Price

Previous Customers
Thump Pava
Elysium Amarni
Elise Norn
Vitus Whoville
Dok Titus
Undercover Greg
Kal El Clark
Leo Slash
Syriiz Nox
Den Okia
Morya Cloudborn
Sarah Plauder
Matoona Kaleidoskopi
Korzan Telros
0wnj0o1 Enat
Dominik Isu
Blackdog X
Tuscana Angels
Rachel Wolfe
Ashwari Benexol Yvormes
TauCeti Q
Greyson Prime
Duriz Khashour
Kahl Rix

I used his invite link and he paid me within the hour, would highly recommend.
erg cz
Blood Blind
Short Bus Syndicate
#3520 - 2017-06-17 16:52:23 UTC
HEAD START!

Just click the link:
https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=40075535-2b8a-4408-8b50-9b1c16b3698e&action=buddy

Fly free!

Have fun!

Satisfied customers:

Aido Terra
John F Kohn
St-EVE Winner
May O'Dark
Null Infinity
not adding any more names...