These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

My Apology

First post First post
Author
Reid Ardorei
The Halcyon Directive
#3521 - 2012-03-28 16:50:48 UTC
Magnus Orin wrote:
Reid Ardorei wrote:
We've all made mistakes and talked completely out of our ass at times. I hold no ill will to the guy.

Proud to give you your first like for a reasonable post.

o7
Lenrir Andven
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3522 - 2012-03-28 16:51:03 UTC
de4deye wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
Magnus Orin wrote:
Reid Ardorei wrote:
We've all made mistakes and talked completely out of our ass at times. I hold no ill will to the guy.

If only the rest of the rabble were also this reasonable.

You having fun spamming non important garbage because your leader is in trouble and you are trying to distract from the issue?

Psst, I think your forums are still leaking.
Magnus Orin
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3523 - 2012-03-28 16:51:28 UTC
RougeOperator wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Had my father watch the vid and he was shocked by what he saw and heard. He asked me why would i play a game with people like that in it.

Yeah, I play with some great guys but even I had to double take that moment when my dad said that.

Then your father must be a liberal.

Yeah no hes very conservative. Does that make it worse or better for you that he had that reaction?

Oh wait it doesnt matter either way, most sane reasonable non evil people will have the same reaction.

So now everyone who makes a mistake, and then owns up to it afterwards, should be considered insane and evil?

RougeOperator
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3524 - 2012-03-28 16:52:12 UTC
Kallynda Nai wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
Abriael VonRosen wrote:

Sorry to burst a silly little bubble here, but the only one that dragged his name through the mud (and the name of the CSM, CCP and ultimately this community) across as many news sites as possible is Mittani himself, with his actions.

The press will react ad report on what happened, and the readers will judge. As a gaming writer myself, I'm refraining from writing about it for the simple fact that I don't feel that this community deserves the stigma of being represented by someone able to do this kind of aberrant actions, and that's exactly why Mittani should take responsibility and resign, or CCP should force him to. He gave a bad name to us all, and while the goons might not care (since they have a bad name anyway), quite evidently there are many that do.

The fact that most of them got it from an anti-GSF blog site and all of them were mailed by anti-Mittani white knighters has of corse nothing at all to do with it.

'

So its OK when Alex runs to all the news outlets during incarnagate but not when people go to them over his murder through proxy by suicide threats?

Holy ****, that murder by proxie hyperbole again. Can you at least try to stay on the same planet as the rest of us?

A spade is a spade.

Problem?

**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **

Lenrir Andven
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3525 - 2012-03-28 16:52:38 UTC
RougeOperator wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Had my father watch the vid and he was shocked by what he saw and heard. He asked me why would i play a game with people like that in it.

Yeah, I play with some great guys but even I had to double take that moment when my dad said that.

Yeah no hes very conservative. Does that make it worse or better for you that he had that reaction?

Oh wait it doesnt matter either way, most sane reasonable non evil people will have the same reaction.

Then your father must be a carebear.
Giuliano Verti
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3526 - 2012-03-28 16:52:40 UTC
Lenrir Andven wrote:
Giuliano Verti wrote:
Magnus Orin wrote:
chumbucket wrote:
Did he man up and fall on his own sword? 10000 votes dosent make him immune to self inflicted political suicide. He acted like an idiot he should pay the price for it. I love all the goon emo about not doing anything wrong should he be banned..... no should he be CSM player rep...... no who would want his guy representing them for anything after his little drunken tyraide.......

Dude... He publicly apologized, gave the 'victim' 11billion isk, and apologized to him personally.

Put down your fucking noose already.

Just landed.
Step one, apologize profusely. <<--- Check
Step two, resign. <<<--- Still waiting
Step three, send all my isk to the victim. <<--- Check

And goons read this carefully:

Entirely my fault and unacceptable.

Yet you guys yap on and on about wanting him to go further on it. Maybe not you, but the majority does. As long as the rest of you scrubs call for more, we will step in to defend. Simple as.

Defend you corpmate is ok... but I don't read the first goon say: Alex need to keep their word and resign.

Simple as
de4deye
Phantom Space
Space Madness.
#3527 - 2012-03-28 16:52:53 UTC
Lenrir Andven wrote:
de4deye wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
Magnus Orin wrote:
Reid Ardorei wrote:

You having fun spamming non important garbage because your leader is in trouble and you are trying to distract from the issue?

Still, your leader is going to pay - there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it~
Ismol Mond
Doomheim
#3528 - 2012-03-28 16:53:02 UTC
Quote:

Rogue if I were you I would follow your father's advice and I would go back to WoW or wherever it is you came from. Simply for both your and my peace of mind.
Then once you are gone have your dad start an account here at Eve. I think he might like the game. You would not post here anymore, Eve would still have a subscriber and Mittani would still be CSM. It's a win,win,win option for me especially.
RougeOperator
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3529 - 2012-03-28 16:53:03 UTC
Magnus Orin wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:

So now everyone who makes a mistake, and then owns up to it afterwards, should be considered insane and evil?

Still not seeing him say he stepped down from the CSM?

As time goes on and the posts you and yours make im moving to full on ban.

**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **

Suryne
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#3530 - 2012-03-28 16:53:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Suryne
Magnus Orin wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:

A douchbag that in the first post states "DEAL WITH IT" certainly does.
All the rest is written under pressure and has nothing to do with reality.
Guy is a joke and stop being stupid posting about "mistakes" rofl. That was never a mistake. Just inteded crap from a idiot that finally backfired. HTFU!
de4deye
Phantom Space
Space Madness.
#3531 - 2012-03-28 16:53:50 UTC
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:

Is your dad a forum troll like you?
Blatant Forum Alt
Doomheim
#3532 - 2012-03-28 16:53:57 UTC
de4deye wrote:

Still, your leader is going to pay - there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it~

I remember when Northern Coalition actually mattered in Eve...
Kallynda Nai
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#3533 - 2012-03-28 16:54:02 UTC
de4deye wrote:

Is this comment related to your other comment encouraging people to kill The Mittani with fire?
Lenrir Andven
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3534 - 2012-03-28 16:54:13 UTC
de4deye wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
de4deye wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
Magnus Orin wrote:

Still, your titan pilots still suck at fits - there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it~
de4deye
Phantom Space
Space Madness.
#3535 - 2012-03-28 16:54:37 UTC
Suryne wrote:
Magnus Orin wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:

A douchbag that in the first post states "DEAL WITH IT" certainly does.
All the rest is written under pressure and has nothing to do with reality.
Guy is a joke and stop being stupid posting about "mistakes" rofl. That was never a mistake. Just inteded crap from a idiot that finally backfired. HTFU!

Yeah, mittens doesn't care at all, just trying to save face in the eyes of the public. Makes him look like even more of a douche.
Lenrir Andven
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3536 - 2012-03-28 16:54:48 UTC
de4deye wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:

Is your dad a forum troll like you?

My mountains are bigger than yours.
Rivur'Tam
the united
#3537 - 2012-03-28 16:55:55 UTC
FLannd Kwerfiden wrote:
CCP should carry a large portion of the blame for this also.

While its awesome that fanfest includes lots of beer drinking a pub crawl and is not watered down for the kiddies ect. To put these guys together in a room, add alcohol & an audience and not expect something dumb to be said is ridiculous.

Then to even consider streaming it live or having cameras there at all was a truly dumbass decision.

Next year mabey they can do ccp presents while all pissed.

why is it ccp's fault did they make him

if your dog bites a child should u be put down if your son thinks he is hard and starts a fight should u get stabbed instead of him

you see wher ei'm going with them examples

[b]Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire

^^ my sig was awesome that naugty spitfire stole it for himself true story

United Recruitment Director.[/b]

Suryne
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#3538 - 2012-03-28 16:56:52 UTC
Lenrir Andven wrote:

Still, your titan pilots still suck at fits - there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it~

Holy **** it is so good to see goon tears pouring like Niagara falls! You ran out of all your bullshit arguments and are trying to drail this BUT you're in shock cause people don't give a **** about you.

ROFL!

oh and HTFU!
Princess Bride
SharkNado
#3539 - 2012-03-28 16:58:01 UTC
Let's apply Occam's Razor to a few things here shall we? Which is more likely:

A) Alex is a roleplayer in-game, on forums, and in Twitter
B) Alex is a douchebag who is hiding behind RP as an excuse for his usual behaviour.

---

A) Alex was so drunk at the panel that he had an alcohol blackout and couldn't remember anything he said.
B) Alex is using the "blackout" as an excuse to cover for his "deal with it" comment. He remembered it fine, just didn't realize it would be such a big deal.

http://eveprincessbride.wordpress.com/

Kallynda Nai
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#3540 - 2012-03-28 16:59:54 UTC
Suryne wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:

Holy **** it is so good to see goon tears pouring like Niagara falls! You ran out of all your bullshit arguments and are trying to drail this BUT you're in shock cause people don't give a **** about you.

ROFL!

oh and HTFU!

Yes, a 190 page thread about people not caring. Your logic is astounding.