These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

My Apology

First post First post
Author
RougeOperator
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3541 - 2012-03-28 17:03:25 UTC
Doddy wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:
Blatant Forum Alt wrote:
RougeOperator wrote:

Still not seeing him say he stepped down from the CSM?

As time goes on and the posts you and yours make im moving to full on ban.

As time goes on Im moving to full on execution for you. But, like you, my opinion doesnt mean ****, so its not going to happen. Feel free to keep on crying, we need to overtake space barbie troll threadnaught.


Death Threat reported.


Learn to read bro.



Im allowed to interpret it as I want as its directed at me. Its my decision in how its interpreted. I think its serious.

I take the word execution seriously.

**Space wizards are real, they can make 10058 votes vanish. "and for a moment i hurd 10k goons cry out, then silence" **

Suryne
Ready For It
Brothers of Tangra
#3542 - 2012-03-28 17:04:04 UTC
Kallynda Nai wrote:
Suryne wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:

Still, your titan pilots still suck at fits - there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it~



Holy **** it is so good to see goon tears pouring like Niagara falls! You ran out of all your bullshit arguments and are trying to drail this BUT you're in shock cause people don't give a **** about you.

ROFL!

oh and HTFU!


Yes, a 190 page thread about people not caring. Your logic is astounding.


We all care about one thing and not some random goonies trying to defend a ******.

Logic is simple if you are capable of basic thinking.
Avid Bumhumper
Beekeepers Anonymous
#3543 - 2012-03-28 17:04:42 UTC
Lenrir Andven wrote:
Giuliano Verti wrote:
Magnus Orin wrote:
chumbucket wrote:
Did he man up and fall on his own sword? 10000 votes dosent make him immune to self inflicted political suicide. He acted like an idiot he should pay the price for it. I love all the goon emo about not doing anything wrong should he be banned..... no should he be CSM player rep...... no who would want his guy representing them for anything after his little drunken tyraide.......


Dude... He publicly apologized, gave the 'victim' 11billion isk, and apologized to him personally.

Put down your fucking noose already.


Just landed.
Step one, apologize profusely. <<--- Check
Step two, resign. <<<--- Still waiting
Step three, send all my isk to the victim. <<--- Check

And goons read this carefully:

Entirely my fault and unacceptable.



Yet you guys yap on and on about wanting him to go further on it. Maybe not you, but the majority does. As long as the rest of you scrubs call for more, we will step in to defend. Simple as.



So your defending the behavior as acceptable?

Perhaps this is the real problem, not Mittani, but the type of people he attracts to the game....Lol


Personally, I could care less what Mittani does. I don't believe that the CSM is anything more than a sham to allow CCP to reward people who have given up real life for a online game.
If people think that they have any real say in the business, other than paying/not paying, I would recommend getting out and getting some sun. Cool
CCP will do whatever they believe is right to stay in business, that is the bottom line.


I am also a big fan of Darwinism, but don't mistake that for a complete lack of moral guidance. If I can help someone in trouble, I will. If I can't, I can't. People have to be able to make their own choices at some point.

However watching some poor soul struggle with the lock on a door of a burning building, and rather than contacting someone who might be able to help him, you instead encourage your ragged band of scammers and griefers to throw gas on the door, in the rational world, most people would consider that stepping over the line.....




My Tinfoil hat has been sugically implanted, so no,it is not for sale.....

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#3544 - 2012-03-28 17:05:05 UTC
Princess Bride wrote:
Let's apply Occam's Razor to a few things here shall we? Which is more likely:

A) Alex is a roleplayer in-game, on forums, and in Twitter
B) Alex is a douchebag who is hiding behind RP as an excuse for his usual behaviour.

---

A) Alex was so drunk at the panel that he had an alcohol blackout and couldn't remember anything he said.
B) Alex is using the "blackout" as an excuse to cover for his "deal with it" comment. He remembered it fine, just didn't realize it would be such a big deal.



Well, since we know for a fact he's a role player and we also know for a fact he was drinking heavily, you have pretty much shot yourself in the foot there.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Lenrir Andven
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3545 - 2012-03-28 17:05:22 UTC
Suryne wrote:
Kallynda Nai wrote:
Suryne wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:

Still, your titan pilots still suck at fits - there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it~



Holy **** it is so good to see goon tears pouring like Niagara falls! You ran out of all your bullshit arguments and are trying to drail this BUT you're in shock cause people don't give a **** about you.

ROFL!

oh and HTFU!


Yes, a 190 page thread about people not caring. Your logic is astounding.


We all care about one thing and not some random goonies trying to defend a ******.

Logic is simple if you are capable of basic thinking.


Yet you are responding to us, you must be in self-denial.
Xen Solarus
Furious Destruction and Salvage
#3546 - 2012-03-28 17:06:49 UTC
Xen Solarus wrote:


So basicly, people can say whatever they like, as long as it doesn't actually cause any physical damage? So i could get all my mates to try to get you to hang yourself, and as long as you don't actually do it, thats fine?

What about if we are all calling you the "n" word cause we know you're black? That fine too?

How about we all laugh at the fact someone's got no legs, and encourage them to push themselves in a pool? Oh, thats ok though, he didn't actually do what we suggested, so thats fine too!

What you say has consequences, be it physical or psychological. If he was messaging these things in game, i'd be like, Meh! Thats Mittani, everyone knows he's a ****, just ignore him.

Doing it live on the internet, in person, and trying to get others to follow suit, makes it a whole different ball-game! No surprise at-all its exploded this big. Don't you guys watch politics in the real-world?

And im still amazed that Goons are STILL defending his actions, even when he's admitted he's at fault.

Oh, yeah, i forgot. They already know his apology was a Fake!


Quoted for truth! Big smile

Post with your main, like a BOSS!

And no, i don't live in highsec.  As if that would make your opinion any less wrong.  

Suryne
Ready For It
Brothers of Tangra
#3547 - 2012-03-28 17:07:21 UTC
Lenrir Andven wrote:
Suryne wrote:
Kallynda Nai wrote:
Suryne wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:

Still, your titan pilots still suck at fits - there's nothing you can do about it. Deal with it~



Holy **** it is so good to see goon tears pouring like Niagara falls! You ran out of all your bullshit arguments and are trying to drail this BUT you're in shock cause people don't give a **** about you.

ROFL!

oh and HTFU!


Yes, a 190 page thread about people not caring. Your logic is astounding.


We all care about one thing and not some random goonies trying to defend a ******.

Logic is simple if you are capable of basic thinking.


Yet you are responding to us, you must be in self-denial.


I don't mind challenging your logic once in a while.
It really just strenghtens my points stated in previous posts.
Princess Bride
SharkNado
#3548 - 2012-03-28 17:08:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Princess Bride
Ranger 1 wrote:
Princess Bride wrote:
Let's apply Occam's Razor to a few things here shall we? Which is more likely:

A) Alex is a roleplayer in-game, on forums, and in Twitter
B) Alex is a douchebag who is hiding behind RP as an excuse for his usual behaviour.

---

A) Alex was so drunk at the panel that he had an alcohol blackout and couldn't remember anything he said.
B) Alex is using the "blackout" as an excuse to cover for his "deal with it" comment. He remembered it fine, just didn't realize it would be such a big deal.



Well, since we know for a fact he's a role player and we also know for a fact he was drinking heavily, you have pretty much shot yourself in the foot there.


LOL

We "know for a fact" The Mittani is a roleplayer? Proof plz?

Also, you believe that everyone who "drinks heavily" has memory loss every time? Link plz?

Also, you know exactly how much Alex had to drink when he made his comments? Proof plz?

http://eveprincessbride.wordpress.com/

Magnus Orin
SUNDERING
Goonswarm Federation
#3549 - 2012-03-28 17:10:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Magnus Orin
Princess Bride wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
Princess Bride wrote:
Let's apply Occam's Razor to a few things here shall we? Which is more likely:

A) Alex is a roleplayer in-game, on forums, and in Twitter
B) Alex is a douchebag who is hiding behind RP as an excuse for his usual behaviour.

---

A) Alex was so drunk at the panel that he had an alcohol blackout and couldn't remember anything he said.
B) Alex is using the "blackout" as an excuse to cover for his "deal with it" comment. He remembered it fine, just didn't realize it would be such a big deal.



Well, since we know for a fact he's a role player and we also know for a fact he was drinking heavily, you have pretty much shot yourself in the foot there.


LOL

We "know for a fact" The Mittani is a roleplayer? Proof plz?


There is a picture of him LARPing a few pages back. It's a known fact he's into RPing. He's just not a flaming space knight most of you picture when you think of RPing in Eve.

Edit: Here you go.
FLannd Kwerfiden
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#3550 - 2012-03-28 17:11:16 UTC
Rivur'Tam wrote:
FLannd Kwerfiden wrote:
CCP should carry a large portion of the blame for this also.

While its awesome that fanfest includes lots of beer drinking a pub crawl and is not watered down for the kiddies ect. To put these guys together in a room, add alcohol & an audience and not expect something dumb to be said is ridiculous.

Then to even consider streaming it live or having cameras there at all was a truly dumbass decision.

Next year mabey they can do ccp presents while all pissed.




why is it ccp's fault did they make him

if your dog bites a child should u be put down if your son thinks he is hard and starts a fight should u get stabbed instead of him

you see wher ei'm going with them examples



They didn't make him, but they did let the "dog" of the leash in public.

Would you let a smug dumb drunk chihuahua of the leash?
Princess Bride
SharkNado
#3551 - 2012-03-28 17:12:21 UTC
Magnus Orin wrote:
Princess Bride wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
Princess Bride wrote:
Let's apply Occam's Razor to a few things here shall we? Which is more likely:

A) Alex is a roleplayer in-game, on forums, and in Twitter
B) Alex is a douchebag who is hiding behind RP as an excuse for his usual behaviour.

---

A) Alex was so drunk at the panel that he had an alcohol blackout and couldn't remember anything he said.
B) Alex is using the "blackout" as an excuse to cover for his "deal with it" comment. He remembered it fine, just didn't realize it would be such a big deal.



Well, since we know for a fact he's a role player and we also know for a fact he was drinking heavily, you have pretty much shot yourself in the foot there.


LOL

We "know for a fact" The Mittani is a roleplayer? Proof plz?


There is a picture of him LARPing a few pages back. It's a known fact he's into RPing. He's just not a flaming space knight most of you picture when you think of RPing in Eve.

Edit: Here you go.


A picture of him in "garb" once proves he RPs in forums and Twitter constantly... how?

http://eveprincessbride.wordpress.com/

Lenrir Andven
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#3552 - 2012-03-28 17:12:41 UTC
Suryne wrote:
Lenrir Andven wrote:
Suryne wrote:
Kallynda Nai wrote:
Suryne wrote:



Holy **** it is so good to see goon tears pouring like Niagara falls! You ran out of all your bullshit arguments and are trying to drail this BUT you're in shock cause people don't give a **** about you.

ROFL!

oh and HTFU!


Yes, a 190 page thread about people not caring. Your logic is astounding.


We all care about one thing and not some random goonies trying to defend a ******.

Logic is simple if you are capable of basic thinking.


Yet you are responding to us, you must be in self-denial.


I don't mind challenging your logic once in a while.
It really just strenghtens my points stated in previous posts.


You wish to challenge us, therefore using your 'vast' quantities of brain power to challenge us, in a delicate but beautiful battle which is fought upon the 'Logicfield'.

I really don't get what you are trying to prove here but M'kay. Also

'ROFL!

oh and HTFU'

Accusing us of logic infallability when you write drivel like this, shame on you.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#3553 - 2012-03-28 17:12:59 UTC
Magnus Orin wrote:
Princess Bride wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
Princess Bride wrote:
Let's apply Occam's Razor to a few things here shall we? Which is more likely:

A) Alex is a roleplayer in-game, on forums, and in Twitter
B) Alex is a douchebag who is hiding behind RP as an excuse for his usual behaviour.

---

A) Alex was so drunk at the panel that he had an alcohol blackout and couldn't remember anything he said.
B) Alex is using the "blackout" as an excuse to cover for his "deal with it" comment. He remembered it fine, just didn't realize it would be such a big deal.



Well, since we know for a fact he's a role player and we also know for a fact he was drinking heavily, you have pretty much shot yourself in the foot there.


LOL

We "know for a fact" The Mittani is a roleplayer? Proof plz?


There is a picture of him LARPing a few pages back. It's a known fact he's into RPing. He's just not a flaming space knight most of you picture when you think of RPing in Eve.

Edit: Here you go.


By the way, is that Spider Man armor he is wearing? Some sort of cross genre LARP fest perhaps? Big smile

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Admiral Machiavelli
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3554 - 2012-03-28 17:15:21 UTC
If you guys really wanted to punish The Mittani, instead of banning you should be insisting that he attend the next fanfest sober.

Admiral Saxif Kharn
Doomheim
#3555 - 2012-03-28 17:18:01 UTC
Apparently my thread was locked and told to post here, so here is my post. Though it doesnt appear to be th esame topic exactly.



If the precedent is set with The Mittani being punished, then all I ask is that all other players who act in a hateful or insulting way on the same scale be punished equally.

IE, Mittani is banned from Eve, then ALL petitioned people proven to send hate mail/forum posts/chat with death threats or any kind of 'die in a fire' 'go kill yourself' style mails and forum posts should also be banned form Eve.

If Mittani is punished by being stripped of CSM cahir or CSM membership then CCP will have to figure out an equal punishment that can be metered out to the above players who deal out that kind of stuff on a daily basis in game.

Fairness means equal punishment for an equal transgression.
xxxTRUSTxxx
Galactic Rangers
#3556 - 2012-03-28 17:19:07 UTC
hey Goons !

watch the ******* video, it's nothing to be proud of.

as a CSM chairman he was representing every single one of us on that stream (NOT JUST GOONS)

alex knows what he needs to do, he needs to man the **** up and step down.

the more i watch the video the more i can see how much of an idiot he made of himself and us the EVE community.


Davlin Lotze
Davlin Lotze Corporation
#3557 - 2012-03-28 17:19:12 UTC
I see Goons are still the "**** stain" of Eve.
Immortis Vexx
Onyx Moon Industries
#3558 - 2012-03-28 17:19:19 UTC
I have serious mixed feelings about all of this. On one hand, I *HATE* goons, on the other, I think that Goons is a great part of EVE and a necessary force of evil. What was said was out of line, and I appreciate the apology given. However, I do not think that The Mittani should step down from the CSM. We all say things that we shouldn't. We have all messed up and it is in fact part of human nature. I truly hope that CCP finds a legal loophole that allows them to let this one go.


Vexx
Jade Constantine
Jericho Fraction
The Star Fraction
#3559 - 2012-03-28 17:19:20 UTC
Admiral Saxif Kharn wrote:
Apparently my thread was locked and told to post here, so here is my post. Though it doesnt appear to be th esame topic exactly.If the precedent is set with The Mittani being punished, then all I ask is that all other players who act in a hateful or insulting way on the same scale be punished equally.


Sure I vote that any player acting in this way should be stripped of CSM status.

Next.

The True Knowledge is that nothing matters that does not matter to you, might does make right and power makes freedom

Magnus Orin
SUNDERING
Goonswarm Federation
#3560 - 2012-03-28 17:19:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Magnus Orin
Princess Bride wrote:
ROFL!!!!!!!

Holy crap, this whole thread was worth seeing that pic! LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol


Because sitting in your basement raging about drunken antics is less nerdy than LARPing with hella hot chicks.