These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Ascension - Issues (PC)

First post First post
Author
Uno Muerto
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#61 - 2016-11-15 13:40:48 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Erebus 'TheChin' Sundance wrote:
Are all bio's gone? Is there any way to restore them?

I restored them previously by copying from test server.

you're a god i love you
Erebus 'TheChin' Sundance
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2016-11-15 13:44:46 UTC
Aye, sadly it seems once you log in and check your bio it also clears the evegate info too.

Any other sugestions appreciated and will keep an eye on this thread for further info etc.
Jeaile
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#63 - 2016-11-15 13:45:04 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Jeaile wrote:
Soooo, my skill queue has rolled back to the last time I logged in.

I have been away for a couple of weeks, the Login screen told me I had completed 9 skills, and what I was training, however when I login, it tells me I am training the skill I was training last time i logged in and all of the skills are back in the queue untrained

This seems to be a pretty crappy issue

Please submit a support ticket for investigation

Request ID 291809 submitted
Kerisu Kanenald
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2016-11-15 13:46:33 UTC
My login worked fine but my boyfriend in the next room can't login??? He has tried multiple authentication codes, he removed all accounts from launcher, restarted PC, opened launcher and now he doesn't even get a new verification code. Not a good morning so far.
CCP karkur
C C P
C C P Alliance
#65 - 2016-11-15 13:48:03 UTC
Astroyka wrote:
Station Service window - Gone/missing
Fitting window - Won't open via icon/menu or keyboard shortcut
Bio - Gone... noooo!
If you can't open the Fitting window, please file a bugreport right after trying to open it (through F12 window)
Thanks!

CCP karkur | Programmer | Team Five 0 | @CCP_karkur

Professor Markus Aurelius
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#66 - 2016-11-15 13:50:58 UTC
Vidork Drako wrote:
Had to switch from french launcher to english launcher to be able to log in. For some reason French launcher was losing the tolken to log in so I had to log in again and gain without beeing able to actually launch the game.

Cerebral accelerator are gone

Same here with German Launcher,
switching to English and now I can enter!!!!
Saeko Allas-Rui
Crazydiamond The Works
#67 - 2016-11-15 13:51:29 UTC
I can't seem to find the BPOs for Command Processor Rigs
Astroyka
IXXAXAAR
#68 - 2016-11-15 13:51:33 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Astroyka wrote:
Station Service window - Gone/missing
Fitting window - Won't open via icon/menu or keyboard shortcut
Bio - Gone... noooo!
If you can't open the Fitting window, please file a bugreport right after trying to open it (through F12 window)
Thanks!

Undock and redocking I'm now able to open the Fittings Window.

Astroyka

A New Eden pilot, fighting against slavery in New Eden

www.astroyka.net

@Astroyka

Alexandros Balfros
Liberty Rogues
Aprilon Dynasty
#69 - 2016-11-15 13:54:28 UTC
Lets see

2FA claims its active when it isn't (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/124557015736385536/248072077989380096/unknown.png)

Character sheet "has prerequisites for" lists skills i already have at rank 5 (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/124557015736385536/248073896287404032/unknown.png)

Your character sheet update nuked my bio, you owe me 1 unit of my bio back >.>

All the omega items are still highlighted despite being on an omega clone

The Genolution capsule skin is listed under skins when i click the "only show my skins" option despite the fact that i do infact not own this skin (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/124557015736385536/248079199364055040/unknown.png)

This is all i've noticed so far

Mack Warhammer
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#70 - 2016-11-15 13:56:29 UTC
Bio gone. Char redering and button for minimise that showing only in one account. Tried log-off, log-in.
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#71 - 2016-11-15 13:57:04 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
IMPORTANT BIOGRAPHY PSA

If you try and view your bio in the new character sheet, it will get overwritten as blank. If you haven't already, DO NOT VIEW YOUR BIO IN THE NEW CHARACTER SHEET!!!!!!!! If you don't want to wait for our investigations, you can get your existing bio from https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Yournamehere too, as noted by Chribba.

Oh well, then i'll guess i lost my BIO forever as i didn't read this before opening the 'Biography' ingame?

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Kaleesh
ISK BURNER
#72 - 2016-11-15 13:57:28 UTC
The new character sheet is not showing any skillpoint value for skills, i hope this is a joke, normal you invent something to make it better and not worse.

The old skill window was able to tell me how many sp a specific skill has and how many sp i miss so i can calculate how much injectors i have to use for excample.
Princess Adhara
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#73 - 2016-11-15 13:58:38 UTC
I don't envy the devs right now
Ni Neith
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#74 - 2016-11-15 13:59:51 UTC
I don't have the fastest machine...but holy hell, when I switch clones without stopping the training queue first it freezes the game for several seconds.
Aero Zolic
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#75 - 2016-11-15 14:06:48 UTC
Is it possible to disable the new tooltips? They get in the way all the time.
Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#76 - 2016-11-15 14:08:12 UTC
Might be a big issue for some ppl. I have 2 accounts both with all 3 character slots filled. On one account, my main, I logged in and tried to the new jump clone streamlining (yay for not having to manual pause the skill que) but then I noticed I wasnt training anything. I tried to start training again as I have plenty of skills in que and it tells me that I can't because not one but TWO other characters on my account have skills in training. I have never activated multiple character training btw.

So I log out and into one of them, and indeed it is training. So I stop it, log back into my main and still no go. Still says the 3rd one is training. So I log into that one, stop it and then go back to my main again and now I can finally start my training again.

I didn't notice if this was happening before I jump cloned or as a result of jump cloning. I jumped clones on my other account and it didn't happen. If it was happening before I even logged in then that means other ppls accounts out there right now might have stopped training and that will make for some very unhappy ppl. Luckily for me I work from home so was able to log in fairly early this morning and found out.

Daemun of Khanid

CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#77 - 2016-11-15 14:09:08 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:
IMPORTANT BIOGRAPHY PSA

If you try and view your bio in the new character sheet, it will get overwritten as blank. If you haven't already, DO NOT VIEW YOUR BIO IN THE NEW CHARACTER SHEET!!!!!!!! If you don't want to wait for our investigations, you can get your existing bio from https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Yournamehere too, as noted by Chribba.

Oh well, then i'll guess i lost my BIO forever as i didn't read this before opening the 'Biography' ingame?

Not necessarily - please check EVEGate, and if that's overwritten already then you can get it from Singularity and we are still investigating what we can do.

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#78 - 2016-11-15 14:10:11 UTC
Daemun Khanid wrote:
Might be a big issue for some ppl. I have 2 accounts both with all 3 character slots filled. On one account, my main, I logged in and tried to the new jump clone streamlining (yay for not having to manual pause the skill que) but then I noticed I wasnt training anything. I tried to start training again as I have plenty of skills in que and it tells me that I can't because not one but TWO other characters on my account have skills in training. I have never activated multiple character training btw.

So I log out and into one of them, and indeed it is training. So I stop it, log back into my main and still no go. Still says the 3rd one is training. So I log into that one, stop it and then go back to my main again and now I can finally start my training again.

I didn't notice if this was happening before I jump cloned or as a result of jump cloning. I jumped clones on my other account and it didn't happen. If it was happening before I even logged in then that means other ppls accounts out there right now might have stopped training and that will make for some very unhappy ppl. Luckily for me I work from home so was able to log in fairly early this morning and found out.

If this is still ongoing, or if you can recreate this issue please file a bug report in game.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#79 - 2016-11-15 14:10:36 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
CCP Goliath wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:
IMPORTANT BIOGRAPHY PSA

Not necessarily - please check EVEGate, and if that's overwritten already then you can get it from Singularity and we are still investigating what we can do.

I have done both. The 'Biography' on Sisi have been gone since the Ascension came to Sisi earlier. And as i already went into the 'Biography' ingame, it's also overwritten on my EVEGate profile page.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Haturan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#80 - 2016-11-15 14:13:41 UTC
Я поражён масштабом безответственности разработчиков. Как, ля, можно было включить двойную проверку никого не предупредив? У меня персонаж прокачанный несколько лет на почте, которой давно не пользовался и Яндекс ее стёр. А теперь ССР решила включить проверку мыла и имея пароль я не могу получить к нему доступ. Причём все это время пока висит заявка и еще сколько то дней (ССР вообще сейчас заявки обрабатывает очень долго) разработчик будет брать деньги за оплаченное игровое время при этом не давая доступ к аккаунту.

У вас в Исландии уже наверно морозы сильные, голову надуло?

Я уже молчу про убитый оголением ророк майнинг. Вроде как все думали что ССР с читерами-ботоводами бороться собирается — шутка ли, до 70% руды на рынке добыто ботами. Они и определяют ценообразование при котором честные майнеры сваливают при первой же возможности хотя бы в крабы. Но нет, теперь ботами копать в тупиковых забубленных системах будет только выгодней.

Це перемога, так вижу.