These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Was the destruction of Nouvelle Rouvenor necessary?

Author
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#301 - 2016-07-30 07:44:31 UTC
Karina Ivanovich wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that there are some Caldari that do not find the other races to be detestable. Most Caldari are welcoming of every race, including Gallenteans, as long as they also respect our own culture and customs.

As long as they also respect our own culture and customs. This part shall be emphasized.

But a culture invasion that gallente are trying to pull off must be stopped. Currently they are, feeling unable to shift our minds with their propaganda, are simply trying to genocide whole Caldari colonies in occupied systems in Black Rise and replace them by gallentean colonists, who bear with them Gallente ideals and culture instead of ours.

Federals must pay for what they are doing.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Ollie Rundle
#302 - 2016-07-30 08:05:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Ollie Rundle
Makoto Priano wrote:
Eh. Ignore it. She's just trying to rile people up in a minimalist way now that the CRC is actually trying to enforce its rules.


In lieu of CRC intervention,
We're obliged to return to bad rhymes with intention
To shut down this thread
Until it is dead
And can't be raised despite Kim's obsession
James Syagrius
Reclamation
#303 - 2016-07-30 21:41:13 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Federals must pay for what they are doing.
I do apologize but I am getting very forgetful, would you please tell me again what 'we' are doing that so upsets you?
Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#304 - 2016-07-30 21:49:22 UTC
James Syagrius wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Federals must pay for what they are doing.
I do apologize but I am getting very forgetful, would you please tell me again what 'we' are doing that so upsets you?

Existing of course
James Syagrius
Reclamation
#305 - 2016-07-30 22:07:27 UTC
Slayer Liberator wrote:
James Syagrius wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Federals must pay for what they are doing.
I do apologize but I am getting very forgetful, would you please tell me again what 'we' are doing that so upsets you?

Existing of course
Oh...
Well thank you for the reminder.
Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#306 - 2016-07-30 22:10:16 UTC
James Syagrius wrote:
Slayer Liberator wrote:
James Syagrius wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Federals must pay for what they are doing.
I do apologize but I am getting very forgetful, would you please tell me again what 'we' are doing that so upsets you?

Existing of course
Oh...
Well thank you for the reminder.

Why you are welcome do you know how much we have to pay
James Syagrius
Reclamation
#307 - 2016-07-31 00:41:24 UTC
Slayer Liberator wrote:
James Syagrius wrote:
Slayer Liberator wrote:
James Syagrius wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Federals must pay for what they are doing.
I do apologize but I am getting very forgetful, would you please tell me again what 'we' are doing that so upsets you?

Existing of course
Oh...
Well thank you for the reminder.

Why you are welcome do you know how much we have to pay
No, but considering the exchange rate it won't be much.