These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Faction War Data

First post
Author
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#21 - 2013-02-18 16:14:52 UTC
Cearain wrote:

I'm not complaining, I am posting facts about the current mechanics. I am actually fairly amused that the system is working just like I predicted.

I dont think predicting that people will farm a revenue stream was particularly prophetic.

You are however utterly mad that mostly everyone on all sides sees the current state of FW as the best its ever been. While absolutely everyone rejects your 'solution' off hand as fixing a problem that doesnt exist.
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#22 - 2013-02-18 16:38:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Cearain
X Gallentius wrote:
OK, let's do this right. I have just created a mailing list:

IMINURPLEX

It is open to everybody. Please join and post when you enter a plex, or when you see somebody else entering a plex.
Format:

EVETIME: NAME has entered a PLEX TYPE in SYSTEM.

o/

I am batshit crazy, but at least, I am not this brutally dumb.

And why would I post there with my stabbed alts?

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#23 - 2013-02-18 16:44:26 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Cearain wrote:

I'm not complaining, I am posting facts about the current mechanics. I am actually fairly amused that the system is working just like I predicted.

I dont think predicting that people will farm a revenue stream was particularly prophetic.

You are however utterly mad that mostly everyone on all sides sees the current state of FW as the best its ever been. While absolutely everyone rejects your 'solution' off hand as fixing a problem that doesnt exist.

1) Hide and seek plexing does not exist.

2) Letting players know where plexes are being taken will not help them defend them.

3) Letting people keep ships throughout the warzone to attack plexers will not help them defend plexes in pvp.

4) Putting more of the focus on the strength of npcs will not make fw more of a pve game.

You, and your little cheerleader brigade, should keep repeating these obvious falsehoods. People will start to believe them.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#24 - 2013-02-18 16:48:36 UTC
Cearain wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
IMINURPLEX
It is open to everybody. Please join and post when you enter a plex, or when you see somebody else entering a plex.
Format:
EVETIME: NAME has entered a PLEX TYPE in SYSTEM. o/

I am batshit crazy, but at least, I am not so brutally dumb. And why would I post there with my stabbed alts?

That's the beauty of it. You won't have to filter through a bunch of stabbed alts (which you would do anyways after a week) to get to the real fights.

Come on Cearain. Put up or shut up.

Anyways, slight change of plan:

IMINURPLEX is now an intel channel open to all. Please join.
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#25 - 2013-02-18 16:55:58 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Cearain wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
IMINURPLEX
Format:
EVETIME: NAME has entered a PLEX TYPE in SYSTEM. o/

I am batshit crazy, but at least, I am not so brutally dumb. And why would I post there with my stabbed alts?

That's the beauty of it. You won't have to filter through a bunch of stabbed alts (which you would do anyways after a week) to get to the real fights.

Come on Cearain. Put up or shut up.

Anyways, slight change of plan:

IMINURPLEX is now an intel channel open to all. Please join.

You still don't get it, do you?

An intel system that wasn't optional, combined with a form of timer rollback, would end the rampant alt plexing. Your system does no such thing.

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#26 - 2013-02-18 17:00:06 UTC
Cearain wrote:
You still don't get it, do you? An intel system that wasn't optional, combined with a form of timer rollback, would end the rampant alt plexing. Your system does no such thing.
Chicken.
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#27 - 2013-02-18 17:25:13 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Cearain wrote:
You still don't get it, do you? An intel system that wasn't optional, combined with a form of timer rollback, would end the rampant alt plexing. Your system does no such thing.
Chicken.

Of course. Who isn't afraid of X Gallentius the Dominator?

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#28 - 2013-02-18 17:26:52 UTC
Cearain wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Cearain wrote:
Chicken.
Of course. Who isn't afraid of X Gallentius the Dominator?
Join the list. You'll know exactly where I am and can come kill me.
chatgris
Quantum Cats Syndicate
Of Essence
#29 - 2013-02-18 18:00:38 UTC
Cearain wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:

IMINURPLEX

Format:

EVETIME: NAME has entered a PLEX TYPE in SYSTEM.

o/

I am batshit crazy, but at least, I am not this brutally dumb.

And why would I post there with my stabbed alts?

I'll post there with my stabbed alts - I generally use them as bait/intel anyways.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#30 - 2013-02-18 18:06:32 UTC
chatgris wrote:
I'll post there with my stabbed alts - I generally use them as bait/intel anyways.

Just a reminder - IMINURPLEX is an in-game intel channel free for all to join - including pirates or anybody else looking for easy kills. Big smile
Taoist Dragon
Okata Syndicate
#31 - 2013-02-18 20:23:29 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
chatgris wrote:

Just a reminder - IMINURPLEX is an in-game intel channel free for all to join - including pirates or anybody else looking for easy kills. Big smile

\o/

FW is fine if whiners would just shut up and go fly stuff. Farming happens the same a **** happens.

At OP :

The effect on sov is well frankly SFA really. Everyone in FW can support themselves. Really just get over it.

That is the Way, the Tao.

Balance is everything.

Cat Casidy
Percussive Diplomacy
Intergalactic Space Hobos
#32 - 2013-02-18 22:52:04 UTC
FFS, rule 14

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#33 - 2013-02-18 23:09:21 UTC
Cat Casidy wrote:
FFS, rule 14

Posting facts is "trolling" in your book.

Why don't you address the facts posted? Working as intended?

Merdaneth
Angel Wing.
Khimi Harar
#34 - 2013-02-19 00:46:41 UTC
Caerain,

Where are you on the list?

Can't seem to find you.

M.
Sean Parisi
Blackrise Vanguard
#35 - 2013-02-19 01:38:08 UTC
Are you trying to tell me that my ship SHOULDN'T have a full rack of Warp Core Stabilizers?

But then, how would I PvP in my venture?
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#36 - 2013-02-19 01:46:06 UTC
Sean Parisi wrote:
Are you trying to tell me that my ship SHOULDN'T have a full rack of Warp Core Stabilizers?

But then, how would I PvP in my venture?

You forgot the cloak.

Big smile
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#37 - 2013-02-19 02:14:11 UTC
Merdaneth wrote:
Caerain,

Where are you on the list?

Can't seem to find you.

M.

My alts are top secret. I will never tell, never.

Sean Parisi wrote:

Quite the opposite. Its the key to winning eve.

Pinky Feldman
Amarrian Vengeance
Ragequit Cancel Sub
#38 - 2013-02-19 06:17:22 UTC
The level of disconnect between OP's assessment of the warzone and the reality is painful. I would call it a troll, but seeing as DCM and X Gallentus posts generally tend to bring funny along with the bad and your post is just bad, leads me to believe you're serious.
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#39 - 2013-02-19 06:25:05 UTC
Pinky Feldman wrote:
The level of disconnect between OP's assessment of the warzone and the reality is painful. I would call it a troll, but seeing as DCM and X Gallentus posts generally tend to bring funny along with the bad and your post is just bad, leads me to believe you're serious.

The op contains data from a website. Is the website wrong? If not, then what do you conclude about the facts?

Beatrice Ushiromiya
Yukkuri Pharmaceuticals
#40 - 2013-02-19 08:09:32 UTC
Cearain wrote:
what do you conclude about the facts?

Carebears are bad in pvp. One hell of a breaking news.