These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whom should I bounty?

First post
Author
Powers Sa
#21 - 2012-12-05 03:08:11 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:
DZeeta wrote:
You can't bounty yourself..

I only make good posts~

And people call me a loon Lol

You engage in and initiate illogical arguments all the time.

Only illogical to you and your clan. If it does not benefit goonswarm you guys see it as illogical.

Take for instance the current one where I am discussing the FACTS of eve population, while you guys argue the facts are wrong and that something completely opposite and totally without evidence is true.

Or maybe the one where Null members are arguing that they need more resources spent on their area, even though Null has has more resources spent on it than any other area of the game in the last 5 years.

I could go on.

Quit derailing my thread. Thread derails and flaming are examples of badposting, but you always have to have the last word. I'm sure by your logic you've won this engagement, idiot. Unfortunately CCP doesn't probate people who derail.

Other funny people to bounty: CSM members you don't like.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Frying Doom
#22 - 2012-12-05 03:21:37 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:

Quit derailing my thread. Thread derails and flaming are examples of badposting, but you always have to have the last word. I'm sure by your logic you've won this engagement, idiot. Unfortunately CCP doesn't probate people who derail.

Other funny people to bounty: CSM members you don't like.

Well as an idea why don't you dump the lot on one of your Null sec rivals so your own guys get a bonus per kill.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Shylari Avada
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#23 - 2012-12-05 03:23:03 UTC
You should probably bounty me since, given my corp affiliation, I am far and wide heralded as a Poster of the Worst Quality.
Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#24 - 2012-12-05 03:54:21 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
I have 5b left in my budget to bounty this week. I'm looking for the worst of the worst eve-o posters who actually login and have a killboard history. Preference is low/highsec. This will be an ongoing thing, so if the list is too long, I'll eventually get to the people.

Suggestions with the most likes will be priority. You must enclose records of terrible posting in this thread for the nominations.
Unfortunately, I can't/won't bounty any of my blues. Ideal targets are: miners, missioners, haulers, and people who otherwise don't like pvp.

I dare you to bounty me lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2012-12-05 07:13:12 UTC
DZeeta wrote:

Wanna bet?

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-12-05 08:02:24 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't/won't bounty any of my blues.

Way to rule out most of the game population. Between you guys and TEST, you have a blue list longer than CVA's red list. Straight
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#27 - 2012-12-05 08:03:42 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
I have 5b left in my budget to bounty this week. I'm looking for the worst of the worst eve-o posters who actually login and have a killboard history. Preference is low/highsec. This will be an ongoing thing, so if the list is too long, I'll eventually get to the people.

Suggestions with the most likes will be priority. You must enclose records of terrible posting in this thread for the nominations.
Unfortunately, I can't/won't bounty any of my blues. Ideal targets are: miners, missioners, haulers, and people who otherwise don't like pvp.

Me, obviously.
Shylari Avada
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2012-12-05 08:06:11 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:

Way to rule out most of the game population. Between you guys and TEST, you have a blue list longer than CVA's red list. Straight

I think you might be jealous of our ability to not get so mindblowingly drunk, we **** off all our blues, and subsequently lose all of our space.

Keep regurgitating the same tired rhetoric though, it's almost your own Gimmick. Aside from your inability to understand GCC mechanics regarding dreadnaughts and lowsec stations of course.
Powers Sa
#29 - 2012-12-05 08:24:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Powers Sa
Marlona Sky wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:

I'm not blue to test's allies. Also for all of you retards who are telling me to bounty you, this thread is for nominating people you don't like. Read the OP again.

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#30 - 2012-12-05 08:27:06 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:

All 5b on me, obviously.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Matthew97
#31 - 2012-12-05 08:28:56 UTC
DZeeta wrote:

What is this bullshit!!!!

This was the best feature on buckingham! I demand to be able to give myslef 100b bounties for no reason other than to get to the top of the wanted list!!!!
Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-12-05 08:29:32 UTC
Shylari Avada wrote:
I think you might be jealous of our ability to not get so mindblowingly drunk, we **** off all our blues, and subsequently lose all of our space.

Drunk? **** off blues?? All lies and we even have a tiny smidgen of sov as well.
Shylari Avada wrote:
Keep regurgitating the same tired rhetoric though, it's almost your own Gimmick. Aside from your inability to understand GCC mechanics regarding dreadnaughts and lowsec stations of course.

If only I had crimewatch then!!!

It takes over two minutes to lock a frigate with a sieged dreadnought. You guys made sure no participates lasted that long, so there was not a single player for me to shoot to gain proper GCC. Still, this is EVE and even though I had the option to back out of the system and time, I kept to my word and undocked and seiged. Cool

Also why did you bother bringing that up anyways? What does that have to do with your blues and neutral blues?
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#33 - 2012-12-05 08:29:58 UTC
Matthew97 wrote:
DZeeta wrote:

This was the best feature on buckingham! I demand to be able to give myslef 100b bounties for no reason other than to get to the top of the wanted list!!!!

You can actually bounty yourself, he was just a bad troll.
Andski
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#34 - 2012-12-05 08:30:40 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:

I'm not blue to test's allies. Also for all of you retards who are telling me to bounty you, this thread is for nominating people you don't like. Read the OP again.

The person you quoted, for instance

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#35 - 2012-12-05 08:30:49 UTC
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^_^

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Matthew97
#36 - 2012-12-05 08:31:15 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Matthew97 wrote:
DZeeta wrote:

You can actually bounty yourself, he was just a bad troll.

God dammit! And the entire time I could off been top of the wanted list Evil
Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#37 - 2012-12-05 08:33:34 UTC
Powers Sa wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:
Powers Sa wrote:

CFC and HBC have a list of rules about not engaging each other. Hence the term neutral blues.

Anyways, about your 5 billion ISK to bounty with:

So.
Andski
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#38 - 2012-12-05 08:35:04 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:
CFC and HBC have a list of rules about not engaging each other. Hence the term neutral blues.

I can shoot HBC members all I want, just not TEST.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#39 - 2012-12-05 08:37:11 UTC
Andski wrote:
The person you quoted, for instance

If you want me to have a bounty use your own money Andski and stop being a cheapo. I told you to get some of that tech money already. Was that a no go or something? Oops
Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#40 - 2012-12-05 08:42:24 UTC
Andski wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:

I can shoot HBC members all I want, just not TEST.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. What about contesting HBC territory? Camping a jump bridge? You guys should have just come up with a list of things you are allowed to do against each other instead of making that list of things you are not allowed to do. Would have fit on a post it note instead of that 500 page document you guys created. LolLolLolLol