These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[MERC] Break-A-Wish Foundation

First post
Author
Sausage Master
PERMIT REGULATORS
#81 - 2012-10-15 15:56:56 UTC
Dude, its a high sec mainly industrial alliance. You wanna fight the pvp wing of it, go hang around in fasse etc and ask the combat corp for some fights. Of course a group of miners are gonna dock up when they see an experienced griefing alliance come into system. My alts in RvB. Please dec us instead there chap. Red fed to be precise. I mean, u want some gf's then sure u can have some there.

Also you have to remember, they don't know you aint hiding logi someplace in case you get in trouble either.

Sausages to you and have a sausage day.
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#82 - 2012-10-15 23:13:15 UTC
I'm sorry, but it wasn't anyone in RvB who was scouting for our other war targets, it was you guys.
Tysinger
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#83 - 2012-10-16 04:47:36 UTC
OMG NEW FRIENDS!!!!
Adriel Malakai
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#84 - 2012-12-10 01:27:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Adriel Malakai
Did some jackass put a bounty on your adorable, innocent little head with a +5.0 sec status? Did someone go suspect and trick you into being killed by them? Did someone just straight up **** you off?

Then contact us to arrange for degrading, humiliating, unicorn on dragon on badger on raccoon man-love to be applied all over your nemesis today!
Tusen Takk
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#85 - 2012-12-12 08:37:32 UTC
I don't think you understand dude, HIS ALT IS IN THE GODDAMNED RvB
Adriel Malakai
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#86 - 2012-12-12 15:49:28 UTC
Tusen Takk wrote:
I don't think you understand dude, HIS ALT IS IN THE GODDAMNED RvB

...right...
Nastasjjia
The xPlicit Method
#87 - 2012-12-29 13:09:56 UTC
Celeste Benal wrote:
I thought Freddie Mercury was dead.

Wait a minute... didn't Freddie Mercury die from AIDS because of all his "man on man" action? Shocked

Maybe being a ''Ladyboy' isn't all It's cracked up to be? Sounds dangerous in outer-space.

I kinda preferred dykes myself. My carpet's never been cleaner...

A  blonde with P.M.S. and a Vindicator is the most powerful force in Eve. Screw the DoomsDay Device. She just figured out how to make blaster rounds out of Estrogen...

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#88 - 2012-12-29 16:19:18 UTC
Break-A-Wish foundation probably has the most questionable C&P thread of any merc outfit and that's no insignificant achievement.
Nastasjjia
The xPlicit Method
#89 - 2012-12-30 01:40:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Nastasjjia
Well... I came here to meet some of my fellow merc's and locate a decent alliance to bring my corp into.

I've got some blood thirsty corp members starting to froth at the mouth out of boredom. So I figured I'd check out Break-A-Wish Foundation.

I looked at the the Marmite Coalition. I was going to drop an application off there... until I figured out I'd have to listen to HolySheet1 and his ranting in alliance chat (what a TOOL). I soon came to realize that shortly thereafter, I'd have to send my entire corp out to kill an alliance member and save the universe from his stupidity. However, that would be bad for diplomacy purposes, so I'll take my corp elsewhere. Pirate

TAXU seemed like a good bunch of guys though. Cool

But I think I'll drop an application off here too. You guys got more style! Gimme a shout in game Vimsy... or join the "Rap3 Me" recruit channel.

I'll teach you how to install stripper poles into your cargo-hold. All you need is a screwdriver and some Cinnamon flavored lube... Big smile

A  blonde with P.M.S. and a Vindicator is the most powerful force in Eve. Screw the DoomsDay Device. She just figured out how to make blaster rounds out of Estrogen...

Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#90 - 2012-12-30 02:03:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Tah'ris Khlador
Nastasjjia wrote:
I'll teach you how to install stripper poles into your cargo-hold. All you need is a screwdriver and some Cinnamon flavored lube... Big smile

Oh we have stripper poles. We had to make something work with the captains quarters. I even have lava lamps and mood lighting, for when Tysinger is feeling frisky.

Stealth Edit:

Your KBs show you fly good ****, apparently took a hiatus since October (following a t2 fit Vindicator loss) but don't seem to kill much that is of any interest. I look forward to your conversation with Vimsy and/or Adriel.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Nastasjjia
The xPlicit Method
#91 - 2012-12-30 02:38:51 UTC
The hiatus has been due to some rather extreme RL events for myself and several members.

We did very well in the past for a new corp, and I still have past clients asking me for help today. I literally had one ask me earlier to take down a POS.

The point is that we have the SP to put a serious dent into any war-target without destroying killboards. And that's what matters... Cool

Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#92 - 2012-12-30 07:46:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Tah'ris Khlador
Nastasjjia wrote:
The point is that we have the SP to put a serious dent into any war-target without destroying killboards. And that's what matters... Cool

Anyone can buy a high SP character. Knowing how to use it while being a space-douche is the important part. But yes, not destroying KBs with T2 fit vindicators is important too.

EDIT: Typo fixed.

Nastasjjia
The xPlicit Method
#93 - 2012-12-30 08:04:44 UTC
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Nastasjjia wrote:

Anyone can buy a high SP character. Knowing how to use it while being a space-douche is the important part. But yes, not destroying KBs with T2 fit vindicators is important too.

I've had this toon since it's birth. Nobody bought it. I was in Eve when BoB fell, and CVA was actually getting somewhere.

And you'll notice that that Vindicator wasn't flown by me, it didn't happen while I was online, it was gangbanged, and neutral remote reppers interfered in that fight. It was a canflipping trap.

We also lost a T3 cruiser during a war once because the pilots wife decided to unplug his router and pick a fight with him over his online gaming addiction right at that moment. That was a horrible thing to watch...

I can't control unfortunate circumstances. Your corp is no different. I'm sure I could pick your KB apart and find a blunder or two. But it doesn't change the fact that you're still positive in kills... like my corp... does it?

Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#94 - 2012-12-30 08:11:28 UTC
Nastasjjia wrote:
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Nastasjjia wrote:

I've had this toon since it's birth. Nobody bought it. I was in Eve when BoB fell, and CVA was actually getting somewhere.

And you'll notice that that Vindicator wasn't flown by me, it didn't happen while I was online, it was gangbanged, and neutral remote reppers interfered in that fight. It was a canflipping trap.

We also lost a T3 cruiser during a war once because the pilots wife decided to unplug his router and pick a fight with him over his online gaming addiction right at that moment. That was a horrible thing to watch...

I can't control unfortunate circumstances. Your corp is no different. I'm sure I could pick your KB apart and find a blunder or two. But it doesn't change the fact that you're still positive in kills... like my corp... does it?

Aww, Muffin! ♥

Nastasjjia
The xPlicit Method
#95 - 2012-12-30 08:16:03 UTC
LolBig smile

Sheet happens Dude... I can't hate on my corpies when neutral RR's get involved. Thank-God CCP addressed that problem.

HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#96 - 2012-12-31 20:04:55 UTC
I found your thread. I'm gonna make a blanket with it. Xxox

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#97 - 2012-12-31 23:06:57 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
I found your thread. I'm gonna make a blanket with it. Xxox

Only if it's a patchwork quilt made with feelings and stuff. I need more Awesome cool in my life.

Xolve
State War Academy
Caldari State
#98 - 2012-12-31 23:33:56 UTC
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Only if it's a patchwork quilt made with feelings and stuff. I need more Awesome cool in my life.

This actually made me laugh.
HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#99 - 2012-12-31 23:53:16 UTC  |  Edited by: HoleySheet1
You mean I can actually use those torn-up He-man underoos I have lying around? Thats pretty awesome....cool. Need more thread....Talking about stuff is important.

Happy New Year....Hope you all find that special guy.

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#100 - 2013-01-03 01:39:08 UTC
Have some New Years resolutions to see people stamped out? Someone else steal your Orca for a self proclaimed Christmas Gift? Agitated because you have a bounty and you can't make it go away?

We'll fight your battles for you, if you pay us enough...