These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] The Marmite Collective

First post First post
Author
Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#1461 - 2017-06-22 16:26:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Yaosus
Saeger1737 wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
This still going on? Must be at least over a month now.

Saeger: Stop chatting **** or ill have a word with my friend in NC. and make sure your app never gets processed. Blink

Dom: We get it, you hate VMG but now your desperately seek attention non stop.
Your like a broken record going on and on, even if i pulled the power lead out you wouldn't stop.


Did I apply to NC? If I open my Corp tab I have 6 corps that have invited me without me asking... Yet I'm doing research.


Kador Family
Caldari Business Tribunal
Minedrill
Astral Mining Inc.
Quafe Company
Minmatar Mining Corporation

Plenty to choose from.

@Dom Nobody seeks your attention. If you check the disputes, you are always the one who tries to get the attention of us by moronically replying like a madman to every VMG member present. Wake up you are in the wrong thread.
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1462 - 2017-06-22 16:30:43 UTC
Quote:
Wake up you are in the wrong thread.

Yes you are...

RIP

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#1463 - 2017-06-22 16:47:53 UTC
Can I get 3rd party roster? Normally I can just shoot anyone, but here on the forums things need sorted in a more civilized manner. There is so much..... whatever this is, that I'm losing track of who is repping who. Some please help.

VMG
VMG (of course)



Marmite
Marmites
code (I think)


Can someone fill out the roster so things get unfuzzy?

For instance I know Dom clearly has ouchy feelings, but is he pro marmite or just against the girl that douches frequently (her words - not mine). Anyway Could I please get a 3rd party affiliation list?
Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#1464 - 2017-06-22 17:23:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Dom Arkaral wrote:


I don't just say anything from behind my screen, no. I comment on what I see, which somehow happens to be the same as many other established players on here (coincidence? I think not)

You know, I still had some respect for the person behind Kaely Tanniss, but that disappeared yesterday.
I play hard, but I play fair. I don't cross a certain set of lines. I also let people bury their own holes.

So yeah, enjoy that hole you dug I guess...




Dom..Idc what you respect. You say you call them how you see them..yet you don't see very clear do you? You follow the flock like a good little lamb because it's all you know. I lost all respect for you the moment you chose your mouth over what a friend asked...regardless of whether you understood why. Again, you haven't the slightest clue what's going on. I'm not gonna spell it out for you. You're a big boy and if you don't have the sense to think and realize, well..I guess you'll never know. Lemme tell you though, you're gonna feel like a total fool soon enough. You will have achieved nothing and lost much.

..and just fyi..unlike you, I couldn't care less what a bunch of internet gamers think of me. My rl is fulfilling enough to not require such acceptance from people I don't even know and will probably never meet. I don't need likes on a forum to feel important. I don't need a group to feel complete, and I don't need people to approve of my choices. There's no hole dug here Dom..only the one in your mind.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#1465 - 2017-06-22 18:03:17 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Quote:
Wake up you are in the wrong thread.

Yes you are...

RIP



I am here because of the war. Why are you here?
renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1466 - 2017-06-22 19:37:28 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Quote:
Wake up you are in the wrong thread.

Yes you are...

RIP



I am here because of the war. Why are you here?


Well actually your not..

Your here because all you can do to man up is try your best at being "the chest beater" on the forums.
Game play your actually nothing without your mates backing you up.
Your solo kills are nothing to even worth mentioning since you left the Jita ring since Kino March 14th.
You need assurance in game because you actually cant fly pvp solo.

So carry on making yourself feel good as being a revenant your not by far IE you have played even since dot

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#1467 - 2017-06-22 19:48:08 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Can I get 3rd party roster? Normally I can just shoot anyone, but here on the forums things need sorted in a more civilized manner. There is so much..... whatever this is, that I'm losing track of who is repping who. Some please help.

VMG
VMG (of course)



Marmite
Marmites
code (I think)


Can someone fill out the roster so things get unfuzzy?

For instance I know Dom clearly has ouchy feelings, but is he pro marmite or just against the girl that douches frequently (her words - not mine). Anyway Could I please get a 3rd party affiliation list?


LOL. It's a bit of "all of the above ".

Some ppl base their worth on who they know rather than who they are. Some ppl seek recognition by associating themselves with those better known. ..and some just plain brown nose to make themselves look important. Two faced isn't the best word to use as some have many faces. There are those who can do..and those who only talk..then there's those talk as if they can do by following thise who do as they talk.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#1468 - 2017-06-22 20:06:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Yaosus
renwahh wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Quote:
Wake up you are in the wrong thread.

Yes you are...

RIP



I am here because of the war. Why are you here?


Well actually your not..

Your here because all you can do to man up is try your best at being "the chest beater" on the forums.
Game play your actually nothing without your mates backing you up.
Your solo kills are nothing to even worth mentioning since you left the Jita ring since Kino March 14th.
You need assurance in game because you actually cant fly pvp solo.

So carry on making yourself feel good as being a revenant your not by far IE you have played even since dot



If I had your stats I would cry. Literally. You are so irrelevant ingame for the hisec area that it hurts. If I were you I'd be afraid to even check the forums.

You are nothing with or without your mates Big smile

Another panda bagged.
renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1469 - 2017-06-22 20:23:22 UTC  |  Edited by: renwahh
Yaosus wrote:
renwahh wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Quote:
Wake up you are in the wrong thread.

Yes you are...

RIP



I am here because of the war. Why are you here?


Well actually your not..

Your here because all you can do to man up is try your best at being "the chest beater" on the forums.
Game play your actually nothing without your mates backing you up.
Your solo kills are nothing to even worth mentioning since you left the Jita ring since Kino March 14th.
You need assurance in game because you actually cant fly pvp solo.

So carry on making yourself feel good as being a revenant your not by far IE you have played even since dot



If I had your stats I would cry. Literally. You are so irrelevant ingame for the hisec area that it hurts. If I were you I'd be afraid to even check the forums.

You are nothing with or without your mates Big smile

Another panda bagged.



LOL I'm not here to big myseff up or be relevant and you seem that everyone that entertains you is the best at everything. I'm not good but I don't brag on the forums how good I am and "smash my chest" like I'm something.

I just post what I see. You however are like a spoilt brat of all me me me when actually your not anything without your team behind you. On your own your just another player in a game of pixels whos actually quite crap at what they do apart from PI.

My favourite comment from you over the whole of the forums is "your so irrelevant". Really "breaths" no I mean really? I don't need to be relevant. People who have seen me over the years know who I am but I don't sit here bragging about it. I just every now and then let them know who I am.

PS if your so leet why don't you actually run a locator on me. Get off your sorry fleet ass and come blow me up while I'm running missions. Oh wait hang on tea break I mean ive been running them for the past 3 hours.

God you suck at what you do I mean really you do... like really. Be like gnshadowninja or something then you will be relevant


PPS He is at Jita IV - Moon 6 - Hyasyoda Corporation Refinery station in the Jita system log on and get out of Jita
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1470 - 2017-06-22 20:57:51 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
renwahh wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Quote:
Wake up you are in the wrong thread.

Yes you are...

RIP



I am here because of the war. Why are you here?


Well actually your not..

Your here because all you can do to man up is try your best at being "the chest beater" on the forums.
Game play your actually nothing without your mates backing you up.
Your solo kills are nothing to even worth mentioning since you left the Jita ring since Kino March 14th.
You need assurance in game because you actually cant fly pvp solo.

So carry on making yourself feel good as being a revenant your not by far IE you have played even since dot



If I had your stats I would cry. Literally. You are so irrelevant ingame for the hisec area that it hurts. If I were you I'd be afraid to even check the forums.

You are nothing with or without your mates Big smile

Another panda bagged.


Well let's compare stats since that's all you care about
Saeger1737
Vs
Yaosus
Compare

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#1471 - 2017-06-22 21:01:53 UTC
renwahh wrote:



LOL I'm not here to big myseff up or be relevant and you seem that everyone that entertains you is the best at everything. I'm not good but I don't brag on the forums how good I am and "smash my chest" like I'm something.

I just post what I see. You however are like a spoilt brat of all me me me when actually your not anything without your team behind you. On your own your just another player in a game of pixels whos actually quite crap at what they do apart from PI.

My favourite comment from you over the whole of the forums is "your so irrelevant". Really "breaths" no I mean really? I don't need to be relevant. People who have seen me over the years know who I am but I don't sit here bragging about it. I just every now and then let them know who I am.

PS if your so leet why don't you actually run a locator on me. Get off your sorry fleet ass and come blow me up while I'm running missions. Oh wait hang on tea break I mean ive been running them for the past 3 hours.

God you suck at what you do I mean really you do... like really. Be like gnshadowninja or something then you will be relevant


PPS He is at Jita IV - Moon 6 - Hyasyoda Corporation Refinery station in the Jita system log on and get out of Jita


UUUU I think I nailed it for today :) Forum trash. Cleanup on isle 2 please.

Aside from that you are here to kiss marmite ass. I get it its your nature, it's nothing wrong with being a dirty brown nose panda. It's who you are :)
renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1472 - 2017-06-22 21:11:39 UTC  |  Edited by: renwahh
Yaosus wrote:
renwahh wrote:



LOL I'm not here to big myseff up or be relevant and you seem that everyone that entertains you is the best at everything. I'm not good but I don't brag on the forums how good I am and "smash my chest" like I'm something.

I just post what I see. You however are like a spoilt brat of all me me me when actually your not anything without your team behind you. On your own your just another player in a game of pixels whos actually quite crap at what they do apart from PI.

My favourite comment from you over the whole of the forums is "your so irrelevant". Really "breaths" no I mean really? I don't need to be relevant. People who have seen me over the years know who I am but I don't sit here bragging about it. I just every now and then let them know who I am.

PS if your so leet why don't you actually run a locator on me. Get off your sorry fleet ass and come blow me up while I'm running missions. Oh wait hang on tea break I mean ive been running them for the past 3 hours.

God you suck at what you do I mean really you do... like really. Be like gnshadowninja or something then you will be relevant


PPS He is at Jita IV - Moon 6 - Hyasyoda Corporation Refinery station in the Jita system log on and get out of Jita


UUUU I think I nailed it for today :) Forum trash. Cleanup on isle 2 please.

Aside from that you are here to kiss marmite ass. I get it its your nature, it's nothing wrong with being a dirty brown nose panda. It's who you are :)



That's all you got?.

When you get pulled back down to earth you quote I'm a brown nose like the last person you said it to. Dude your like me bumping the marmite merc thread. Your actually helping them on the forums. DERP. Tell you what go back onto the VMG forums and tell us how leet you are and that you hunt and bump that one instead.

You have tried to trash most of the mercs and ex mercs on the forums to the point of your embarrassing your own merc alliance.

Get over yourself and get on game and do what your paid for merc.

What does make me laugh is that your a merc and ive been on here for past couple of hours. Ive told you I'm running missions and that I told you to locate me and come get me yet I'm still running missions

WFT! your a merc you should have killed me like 10 times by now
Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#1473 - 2017-06-22 21:25:55 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
renwahh wrote:



LOL I'm not here to big myseff up or be relevant and you seem that everyone that entertains you is the best at everything. I'm not good but I don't brag on the forums how good I am and "smash my chest" like I'm something.

I just post what I see. You however are like a spoilt brat of all me me me when actually your not anything without your team behind you. On your own your just another player in a game of pixels whos actually quite crap at what they do apart from PI.

My favourite comment from you over the whole of the forums is "your so irrelevant". Really "breaths" no I mean really? I don't need to be relevant. People who have seen me over the years know who I am but I don't sit here bragging about it. I just every now and then let them know who I am.

PS if your so leet why don't you actually run a locator on me. Get off your sorry fleet ass and come blow me up while I'm running missions. Oh wait hang on tea break I mean ive been running them for the past 3 hours.

God you suck at what you do I mean really you do... like really. Be like gnshadowninja or something then you will be relevant


PPS He is at Jita IV - Moon 6 - Hyasyoda Corporation Refinery station in the Jita system log on and get out of Jita


UUUU I think I nailed it for today :) Forum trash. Cleanup on isle 2 please.

Aside from that you are here to kiss marmite ass. I get it its your nature, it's nothing wrong with being a dirty brown nose panda. It's who you are :)



That's all you got?.

When you get pulled back down to earth you quote I'm a brown nose like the last person you said it to. Dude your like me bumping the marmite merc thread. Your actually helping them on the forums. DERP. Tell you what go back onto the VMG forums and tell us how leet you are and that you hunt and bump that one instead.

You have tried to trash most of the mercs and ex mercs on the forums to the point of your embarrassing your own merc alliance.

Get over yourself and get on game and do what your paid for merc.



Even if they wanted to the marmites are not able to make any moves. Your master is being camped in Balle like 24/7 ;)

Time to take the trash out :)




Lew Dicrous
4th Line
#1474 - 2017-06-22 21:26:04 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Well, when you take into account that your homeland is 3 countries, each approximately the size of a Wal-Mart, it quickly becomes less impressive.


WOW. Although I could blame a young age for your answer, judging by the way in which you chose to arrange the words in the phrase, I am pretty sure you are an adult. Not very intelligent or educated, but still an adult. I could write an elaborate answer to your ill conceived, uneducated and racist comment but I refuse to lower myself to your level. It is pretty clear to me that your education comes from a Wal-Mart and the surroundings of such an establishment.

I could actually say this without offending anybody living in the states or in any other country : I grew up in a city which is historically attested around the year 101 AD.


Lol, nice try Yeesus, but guess again. Although your reply sort of reminds me of this

Enjoy your vacation though. Make sure you bring a jar of gypsy tears to protect you from AIDS. Lol

It burns when I PVP

Lew Dicrous
4th Line
#1475 - 2017-06-22 21:55:12 UTC
Such a shame, rEy and Stefan both told me you had a sense of humor. Oh well, no fun in pummeling a defenseless opponent, so I suppose I'll let you slide for now.

If your forum-PvP ever becomes less risk-averse, I'll be around Blink

It burns when I PVP

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1476 - 2017-06-22 22:12:36 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:


I don't just say anything from behind my screen, no. I comment on what I see, which somehow happens to be the same as many other established players on here (coincidence? I think not)

You know, I still had some respect for the person behind Kaely Tanniss, but that disappeared yesterday.
I play hard, but I play fair. I don't cross a certain set of lines. I also let people bury their own holes.

So yeah, enjoy that hole you dug I guess...




Dom..Idc what you respect. You say you call them how you see them..yet you don't see very clear do you? You follow the flock like a good little lamb because it's all you know. I lost all respect for you the moment you chose your mouth over what a friend asked...regardless of whether you understood why. Again, you haven't the slightest clue what's going on. I'm not gonna spell it out for you. You're a big boy and if you don't have the sense to think and realize, well..I guess you'll never know. Lemme tell you though, you're gonna feel like a total fool soon enough. You will have achieved nothing and lost much.

..and just fyi..unlike you, I couldn't care less what a bunch of internet gamers think of me. My rl is fulfilling enough to not require such acceptance from people I don't even know and will probably never meet. I don't need likes on a forum to feel important. I don't need a group to feel complete, and I don't need people to approve of my choices. There's no hole dug here Dom..only the one in your mind.

I know exactly what's going on
I'm getting so much salt over some simple "grr vendetta" trolling XD

I don't need any of the things you think I do either, I'm a strong independent woman \o/

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1477 - 2017-06-22 23:15:26 UTC
Hire Marmites, the most effective merc alliance in highsec. You want your enemy dead and not just some random freighter who isnt a war target or that rookie ship on some trade hub undock, marmites is what you need. We hunt down all the targets on our contracts.... just because it's fun. Big smile

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#1478 - 2017-06-22 23:23:42 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Can I get 3rd party roster? Normally I can just shoot anyone, but here on the forums things need sorted in a more civilized manner. There is so much..... whatever this is, that I'm losing track of who is repping who. Some please help.

VMG
VMG (of course)



Marmite
Marmites
code (I think)


Can someone fill out the roster so things get unfuzzy?

For instance I know Dom clearly has ouchy feelings, but is he pro marmite or just against the girl that douches frequently (her words - not mine). Anyway Could I please get a 3rd party affiliation list?

Usually this is the part where I would help out but I'm as lost as you are atm. Just troll people based on the merits of the last thing they said IMO

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1479 - 2017-06-22 23:39:47 UTC
ingame actions are important...
I so very agreeLol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#1480 - 2017-06-22 23:48:39 UTC


Ah..yes. Frigs, noob ships, and things you can beat solo. Awesome work Dom. I'm truly jelly of your 'leetness. Awesome isk value on those kills too. Linking Kbs..sweet..you neglected to mention I have more than twice as many kills and my k/d ration is twice as good..that is what you were trying to demonstrate right? Those are the things that are important, yes? Is my epeen as big as yours now? You gonna come hunt me down now mr solo man?

Difference is, I never claimed to be elite. Not once..in fact I have said I am not..but compared to your stats..I'm a f*****g god..lol.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..