These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] The Marmite Collective

First post First post
Author
Tora Bushido
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP
The Marmite Collective
#1501 - 2017-06-28 10:05:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Hire Marmites, one of the few 'non blue donut' left ....



WE MOVED TO THE NEW FORUMS :

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/merc-the-marmite-collective/4894

MAILS IN THIS POST WONT BE REPLIED TO ANY MORE, UNLESS YOU PAY ME.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1502 - 2017-06-29 01:00:02 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Hire Marmites, one of the few 'non blue donut' left ....



WE MOVED TO THE NEW FORUMS :

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/merc-the-marmite-collective/4894

MAILS IN THIS POST WONT BE REPLIED TO ANY MORE, UNLESS YOU PAY ME.


The blue donut is a lie..like the cake. Blink

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#1503 - 2017-06-29 01:21:55 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Hire Marmites, one of the few 'non blue donut' left ....



WE MOVED TO THE NEW FORUMS :

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/merc-the-marmite-collective/4894

MAILS IN THIS POST WONT BE REPLIED TO ANY MORE, UNLESS YOU PAY ME.


The blue donut is a lie..like the cake. Blink

Is it? What percentage of the other entities in highsec mercing do you need to be blue with for it to be considered a donut? I'm not knocking the donut (hell Marmite used to head it when I was in it back in 2014) but you may as well own it instead of deny it. Nothing wrong with it unless you believe there is something wrong...

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1504 - 2017-06-29 15:11:59 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Hire Marmites, one of the few 'non blue donut' left ....



WE MOVED TO THE NEW FORUMS :

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/merc-the-marmite-collective/4894

MAILS IN THIS POST WONT BE REPLIED TO ANY MORE, UNLESS YOU PAY ME.


The blue donut is a lie..like the cake. Blink

Is it? What percentage of the other entities in highsec mercing do you need to be blue with for it to be considered a donut? I'm not knocking the donut (hell Marmite used to head it when I was in it back in 2014) but you may as well own it instead of deny it. Nothing wrong with it unless you believe there is something wrong...


Everyone has allies, I'm not gonna deny that. I just find it funny that there's this huge misconception that there's some great conspiracy of this huge chain of blues when it's nothing but a couple of allies. Even null alliances have blues..but god forbid if a hs alliance has them..that's taboo. Sure, we have allies and a couple of blues..but it's certainly not this big donut that it's made out to be. Allies change too..just look at the Marmite situation..or the Devil's situation for that matter. It's as dynamic as anything else in the game.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1505 - 2017-06-29 15:37:11 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Hire Marmites, one of the few 'non blue donut' left ....



WE MOVED TO THE NEW FORUMS :

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/merc-the-marmite-collective/4894

MAILS IN THIS POST WONT BE REPLIED TO ANY MORE, UNLESS YOU PAY ME.


The blue donut is a lie..like the cake. Blink

Is it? What percentage of the other entities in highsec mercing do you need to be blue with for it to be considered a donut? I'm not knocking the donut (hell Marmite used to head it when I was in it back in 2014) but you may as well own it instead of deny it. Nothing wrong with it unless you believe there is something wrong...


Everyone has allies, I'm not gonna deny that. I just find it funny that there's this huge misconception that there's some great conspiracy of this huge chain of blues when it's nothing but a couple of allies. Even null alliances have blues..but god forbid if a hs alliance has them..that's taboo. Sure, we have allies and a couple of blues..but it's certainly not this big donut that it's made out to be. Allies change too..just look at the Marmite situation..or the Devil's situation for that matter. It's as dynamic as anything else in the game.

I remember Devils being thrown under the bus for having a different view than the donut.
And marmite was thrown under the same bus for taking in members that were good at killing VMG

I must be wrong about what I saw tho right?

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1506 - 2017-06-29 17:00:57 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Hire Marmites, one of the few 'non blue donut' left ....



WE MOVED TO THE NEW FORUMS :

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/merc-the-marmite-collective/4894

MAILS IN THIS POST WONT BE REPLIED TO ANY MORE, UNLESS YOU PAY ME.


The blue donut is a lie..like the cake. Blink

Is it? What percentage of the other entities in highsec mercing do you need to be blue with for it to be considered a donut? I'm not knocking the donut (hell Marmite used to head it when I was in it back in 2014) but you may as well own it instead of deny it. Nothing wrong with it unless you believe there is something wrong...


Everyone has allies, I'm not gonna deny that. I just find it funny that there's this huge misconception that there's some great conspiracy of this huge chain of blues when it's nothing but a couple of allies. Even null alliances have blues..but god forbid if a hs alliance has them..that's taboo. Sure, we have allies and a couple of blues..but it's certainly not this big donut that it's made out to be. Allies change too..just look at the Marmite situation..or the Devil's situation for that matter. It's as dynamic as anything else in the game.

I remember Devils being thrown under the bus for having a different view than the donut.
And marmite was thrown under the same bus for taking in members that were good at killing VMG

I must be wrong about what I saw tho right?


You are wrong. Have you ever heard the expression "believe none of what you hear and half of what you see"? I can assure you, you "saw" nothing..you've heard from salty people and from the forums..which we all know is a great source of truth and information..(sarcasm).

Devil's got mad because VMG wanted to stay out of a conflict between 2 blues. Then Ralph proceeded to have a breakdown about it on the forums based on half cocked info. With Marmite, they took in a corp that were reds. Which in turn abandoned Marmite shortly after..and after much crap talking, in the end, the whole reason for the war, which was taking in the corp, wasn't worth it. Ofc hindsight is always 20/20, but the whole situation could have been handled better imo. Choices were made, consequences followed. 'Tis the way of things Dom.

Make sure your info is not hearsay before you comment. There are too many opinions on things people know nothing about. You're not doing Tora any favors by riding his curtails, trying to defend him, and kissing up. I like Tora too..but this is a game and he knows it. It's not personal and I'm sure he doesn't need you to have his back.

We fought Marmite in Atype too and did a lot of damage..you didn't seem to have a problem with it then Dom..in fact, you had lots to say about it contrary to what you're saying now..what changed? why now? Because it's VMG?

I like you Dom..even though you've irked me to no end..you need to speak from fact..not opinion or what you think you saw. You can't claim to have insight unless you can see both sides. This seems to be an issue for a lot of people.

Let's just leave it be, shall we? Play the game and worry about yourself, not everyone else.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1507 - 2017-06-29 17:45:10 UTC
I speak from fact.

All the mails and screenies I saw from parties that were not vmg are good enough proof.

I have yet to see any proof from VMG concerning anything you're not guilty of Roll

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1508 - 2017-06-29 18:02:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I speak from fact.

All the mails and screenies I saw from parties that were not vmg are good enough proof.

I have yet to see any proof from VMG concerning anything you're not guilty of Roll


Guilty of? You're sounding like an anti-Code carebear there Dom. Think about it. That very comment is a total AG viewpoint. We're bad because you say so..right? ..or because you interpret something a certain way because you don't like VMG? Do you not see it? It's the very same agruement AG makes about Code being goons..like in that other thread that drac has gone on about. The only thing you haven't said is we're sociopaths and psychotic. Do you think the same standards don't apply to you because you're on the other side of this disagreement?

You and I both know "screenies" and convos/mails can be altered or interpreted to be anything you want because there is no context. That's a poor definition of the word "proof". Why can't you just let it go? Leave it be? Don't be the same as the obsessive element that's only focus and meaning is to be "against someone else" like you're the hero or something. Have your views, but you have made yourself look like the very thing you are supposed to be against.

I say this as your friend Dom..not to sound like an a$$hole. If you can't take the word of a friend to heart, I don't know what to tell you. Take a step back and look at the big picture. See what you're doing and realize that even if you were right, your opinion means nothing and changes nothing..just like an obsessed AG. You are on the outside looking in. You must know there is more to it. Realize I do what I do for a reason.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1509 - 2017-06-29 18:12:29 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I speak from fact.

All the mails and screenies I saw from parties that were not vmg are good enough proof.

I have yet to see any proof from VMG concerning anything you're not guilty of Roll


Guilty of? You're sounding like an anti-Code carebear there Dom. Think about it. That very comment is a total AG viewpoint. We're bad because you say so..right? ..or because you interpret something a certain way because you don't like VMG? Do you not see it? It's the very same agruement AG makes about Code being goons..like in that other thread that drac has gone on about. The only thing you haven't said is we're sociopaths and psychotic. Do you think the same standards don't apply to you because you're on the other side of this disagreement?

You and I both know "screenies" and convos/mails can be altered or interpreted to be anything you want because there is no context. That's a poor definition of the word "proof". Why can't you just let it go? Leave it be? Don't be the same as the obsessive element that's only focus and meaning is to be "against someone else" like you're the hero or something. Have your views, but you have made yourself look like the very thing you are supposed to be against.

I say this as your friend Dom..not to sound like an a$$hole. If you can't take the word of a friend to heart, I don't know what to tell you. Take a step back and look at the big picture. See what you're doing and realize that even if you were right, your opinion means nothing and changes nothing..just like an obsessed AG. You are on the outside looking in. You must know there is more to it. Realize I do what I do for a reason.

Hmm
I thought we weren't friends anymore

You can't quite compare the ag/CODE. and VMG/non-VMG imo
We would have to ask for nerfs on every post to even come close ;)
The only common point is that both call me a carebear so XD

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1510 - 2017-06-29 18:32:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I speak from fact.

All the mails and screenies I saw from parties that were not vmg are good enough proof.

I have yet to see any proof from VMG concerning anything you're not guilty of Roll


Guilty of? You're sounding like an anti-Code carebear there Dom. Think about it. That very comment is a total AG viewpoint. We're bad because you say so..right? ..or because you interpret something a certain way because you don't like VMG? Do you not see it? It's the very same agruement AG makes about Code being goons..like in that other thread that drac has gone on about. The only thing you haven't said is we're sociopaths and psychotic. Do you think the same standards don't apply to you because you're on the other side of this disagreement?

You and I both know "screenies" and convos/mails can be altered or interpreted to be anything you want because there is no context. That's a poor definition of the word "proof". Why can't you just let it go? Leave it be? Don't be the same as the obsessive element that's only focus and meaning is to be "against someone else" like you're the hero or something. Have your views, but you have made yourself look like the very thing you are supposed to be against.

I say this as your friend Dom..not to sound like an a$$hole. If you can't take the word of a friend to heart, I don't know what to tell you. Take a step back and look at the big picture. See what you're doing and realize that even if you were right, your opinion means nothing and changes nothing..just like an obsessed AG. You are on the outside looking in. You must know there is more to it. Realize I do what I do for a reason.

Hmm
I thought we weren't friends anymore

You can't quite compare the ag/CODE. and VMG/non-VMG imo
We would have to ask for nerfs on every post to even come close ;)
The only common point is that both call me a carebear so XD


They are exactly the same.. I'm sorry you don't see it. What you ask for is a nerf..just in a different way. You expect others to do what you can't or won't. You make your opinion on what the others think and what "proof" they present you.

I'm not gonna argue with you on it any more. Just keep in mind, everything here in Eve will one day be gone. Then what? Will all of this pettiness have mattered? Will you have become more relevant irl because you opposed something here in game? Will all those you followed in a common angst be there to help you along in other matters? Will you still be in touch with those who helped you yet you chose to alienate over petty differences in a game? I think your last comment kinda answered that.

Remember where you came from and how you got where you are. The more you forget this, the farther you will get from where you want to be.

That is all.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1511 - 2017-06-29 19:30:14 UTC
TIL I asked for a Nerf

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#1512 - 2017-06-29 19:46:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I speak from fact.

All the mails and screenies I saw from parties that were not vmg are good enough proof.

I have yet to see any proof from VMG concerning anything you're not guilty of Roll


Guilty of? You're sounding like an anti-Code carebear there Dom. Think about it. That very comment is a total AG viewpoint. We're bad because you say so..right? ..or because you interpret something a certain way because you don't like VMG? Do you not see it? It's the very same agruement AG makes about Code being goons..like in that other thread that drac has gone on about. The only thing you haven't said is we're sociopaths and psychotic. Do you think the same standards don't apply to you because you're on the other side of this disagreement?

You and I both know "screenies" and convos/mails can be altered or interpreted to be anything you want because there is no context. That's a poor definition of the word "proof". Why can't you just let it go? Leave it be? Don't be the same as the obsessive element that's only focus and meaning is to be "against someone else" like you're the hero or something. Have your views, but you have made yourself look like the very thing you are supposed to be against.

I say this as your friend Dom..not to sound like an a$$hole. If you can't take the word of a friend to heart, I don't know what to tell you. Take a step back and look at the big picture. See what you're doing and realize that even if you were right, your opinion means nothing and changes nothing..just like an obsessed AG. You are on the outside looking in. You must know there is more to it. Realize I do what I do for a reason.


Ahem, I don't think I said CODE were Goons, though it could be taken as that by people who want to be dishonest, Miniluv is the hisec arm of the Goons with close links to the Goon leaders and they work very closely with CODE. So it depends what you actually mean by this, some of their interests coincide and some do not.

And it is not the same argument, AG is a resistance movement against CODE in hisec, or more accurately gankers as a whole, that is it, they oppose CODE because CODE kill miners and harvest tears, so an emotive conflict on the side of CODE. And by the way I don't use that sociopath or psychotic argument, I hope you were not tarring me with that.

One could look at the Marmite conflict and say that Tora accepted in people who VMG did not like and VMG went emotive and said you took those in you are no longer blue and we will war dec you. Hold on what is that, emotion, upset and ego on the part of VMG? And Tora, well perhaps he miscalculated or more likely he did what he wanted to do with his own alliance, would you accept others telling you who you could accept, because of emo and ego?

I see VMG as coldly callous in terms of the DWA incident in that PIRAT was worth more to them then long term blues who were not active, that one I can see both sides, because VMG did not honor their side of it, they could not even be bothered to ask PIRAT to stop, and declared we will not attack you, as if that was the question, I think that was what upset Ralph.

Kaely be careful not to believe your own propaganda, you have been in CODE perhaps too long...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

tainted demon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1513 - 2017-06-29 20:09:00 UTC  |  Edited by: tainted demon
Dom Arkaral wrote:

I remember Devils being thrown under the bus for having a different view than the donut.
And marmite was thrown under the same bus for taking in members that were good at killing VMG

I must be wrong about what I saw tho right?


Devils putting down a cidadel then going inactive has nothing to do with anyone but them, NOT VMG. Someone at sometime will come to knock down the sandcastle. If Devil's decide to go rent sov and someone attacks them it's not on VMG to come save it, i wonder if one of their carriers gets tackled and the culture don't step in to save it if they will reset them and make a tantrum on the forums about it?

Blues not getting involved with other blues wars isn't anything new, the PIRAT war with marmite has been going on for years without anyone else getting involved the only change to that situation was Tora. (just like the CD vs Marmite war was going on until Kypp got hit with the stupid stick)
1. bringing in a corp who had been anti VMG for a while (Dom imagine if you found yourself BLUE with VMG in 5 mins what would you think? and if you had the power to change that, would you?)
2. Tora was talking as if he was telling VMG to fall in line, Khrom shared that convo with a few of us to get different opinions and it felt to all of us like Tora was taking a premature victory lap.

If you leave a situation going long enough something will change it in time its how empires rise and fall nothing lasts forever.

Honestly you guys need to make up your mind either we have too many blues and need to drop some or we shouldn't reset inactive Devils and useless Marmites, You guys cry when we do and cry when we don't,
Its funny the only ppl who seem to care what we're doing are inactive, moved to null, holeysheet1 or are in CODE (not sure why CODE would care who is friends with who as it wouldn't effect you) All have nothing to do with us but i guess are board enough to spend so much time on eve forums online just to stir the pot.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1514 - 2017-06-29 20:41:56 UTC
This thread doesn't have enough pictures or gifs for this BS spewing y'all are doing... Mush to the new forums for Bob sake!!!

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1515 - 2017-06-29 21:01:22 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I speak from fact.

All the mails and screenies I saw from parties that were not vmg are good enough proof.

I have yet to see any proof from VMG concerning anything you're not guilty of Roll


Guilty of? You're sounding like an anti-Code carebear there Dom. Think about it. That very comment is a total AG viewpoint. We're bad because you say so..right? ..or because you interpret something a certain way because you don't like VMG? Do you not see it? It's the very same agruement AG makes about Code being goons..like in that other thread that drac has gone on about. The only thing you haven't said is we're sociopaths and psychotic. Do you think the same standards don't apply to you because you're on the other side of this disagreement?

You and I both know "screenies" and convos/mails can be altered or interpreted to be anything you want because there is no context. That's a poor definition of the word "proof". Why can't you just let it go? Leave it be? Don't be the same as the obsessive element that's only focus and meaning is to be "against someone else" like you're the hero or something. Have your views, but you have made yourself look like the very thing you are supposed to be against.

I say this as your friend Dom..not to sound like an a$$hole. If you can't take the word of a friend to heart, I don't know what to tell you. Take a step back and look at the big picture. See what you're doing and realize that even if you were right, your opinion means nothing and changes nothing..just like an obsessed AG. You are on the outside looking in. You must know there is more to it. Realize I do what I do for a reason.


Ahem, I don't think I said CODE were Goons, though it could be taken as that by people who want to be dishonest, Miniluv is the hisec arm of the Goons with close links to the Goon leaders and they work very closely with CODE. So it depends what you actually mean by this, some of their interests coincide and some do not.

And it is not the same argument, AG is a resistance movement against CODE in hisec, or more accurately gankers as a whole, that is it, they oppose CODE because CODE kill miners and harvest tears, so an emotive conflict on the side of CODE. And by the way I don't use that sociopath or psychotic argument, I hope you were not tarring me with that.

One could look at the Marmite conflict and say that Tora accepted in people who VMG did not like and VMG went emotive and said you took those in you are no longer blue and we will war dec you. Hold on what is that, emotion, upset and ego on the part of VMG? And Tora, well perhaps he miscalculated or more likely he did what he wanted to do with his own alliance, would you accept others telling you who you could accept, because of emo and ego?

I see VMG as coldly callous in terms of the DWA incident in that PIRAT was worth more to them then long term blues who were not active, that one I can see both sides, because VMG did not honor their side of it, they could not even be bothered to ask PIRAT to stop, and declared we will not attack you, as if that was the question, I think that was what upset Ralph.

Kaely be careful not to believe your own propaganda, you have been in CODE perhaps too long...


Tora has every right to make decisions for his own alliance..as done anyone...but..all decisions come with consequences. I'm not saying the consequences are right, just that they real. What you make of them is your decision. You don't have to agree with them, just accept that they are fact.

Let me put something in perspective for you..you say VMG could have asked PIRAT to stop..Who says they didn't? Kinda like I asked Dom to stop (and others)..PIRAT did what they wanted, as did Dom (and others..this is not an exclusive jab at Dom, I do still like him). So you see, regardless of the "status" of said friendships..if the other party does not want to stop..they will do as they please regardless of what is asked of them. You seem to think that everyone just does what they're told. This is not the case..even when asked nicely.

DWA are cool guys. I flew with them years back. I have nothing personal against them. They did, however, ask a friend to chose..the fiend did and they didn't like the choice..to put it bluntly. They should not have asked for VMG to pick sides. Either way, it doesn't matter. An ally is someone who offers mutual help..DWA did not. When ATYPE was against VMG, DWA did not want to get involved. because of blue donut? Because they didn't want to be involved in drama? Difference is, we did not knock DWA for choosing to stay out of it like they did to VMG.

..and for the record..I am not in CODE, Drac, and haven't been for quite some time..your information is flawed. Beyond support for their content creation, my official involvement ended when the original leaders left or were banned. After Loyal was gone, that pretty much ended my involvement in any official manner.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#1516 - 2017-06-30 00:21:51 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
This thread doesn't have enough pictures or gifs for this BS spewing y'all are doing... Mush to the new forums for Bob sake!!!

But my sig and old likes... Sad

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Mike Adoulin
Adolescent Radioactive Pirate Hamsters
CODE.
#1517 - 2017-06-30 04:13:14 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
But my sig and old likes... Sad



IKR?

Also, they let Holey out of his cage. I'm staying over here until he's permabanned again. Or at least blockable.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
#1518 - 2017-06-30 06:32:37 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Tora has every right to make decisions for his own alliance..as done anyone...but..all decisions come with consequences. I'm not saying the consequences are right, just that they real. What you make of them is your decision. You don't have to agree with them, just accept that they are fact.

Let me put something in perspective for you..you say VMG could have asked PIRAT to stop..Who says they didn't? Kinda like I asked Dom to stop (and others)..PIRAT did what they wanted, as did Dom (and others..this is not an exclusive jab at Dom, I do still like him). So you see, regardless of the "status" of said friendships..if the other party does not want to stop..they will do as they please regardless of what is asked of them. You seem to think that everyone just does what they're told. This is not the case..even when asked nicely.

DWA are cool guys. I flew with them years back. I have nothing personal against them. They did, however, ask a friend to chose..the fiend did and they didn't like the choice..to put it bluntly. They should not have asked for VMG to pick sides. Either way, it doesn't matter. An ally is someone who offers mutual help..DWA did not. When ATYPE was against VMG, DWA did not want to get involved. because of blue donut? Because they didn't want to be involved in drama? Difference is, we did not knock DWA for choosing to stay out of it like they did to VMG.

..and for the record..I am not in CODE, Drac, and haven't been for quite some time..your information is flawed. Beyond support for their content creation, my official involvement ended when the original leaders left or were banned. After Loyal was gone, that pretty much ended my involvement in any official manner.


I agree decisions come with consequences, which I basically said in my reply. Tora however obviously felt that he could recruit whoever he wanted. I wonder if those people are still in Marmite and if they are not, if the objective has changed from punish Marmite for accepting enemies to destroy Marmite because you think you can then that is VMG's choice.

DWA asked a friend to help who had to chose between a friend who was largely inactive as against a major strategic partner who help make them what they are, I would have done the same as VMG, just that the way it was done was not great and that resulted in the reaction. I think DWA was asking for VMG to put pressure on P I R A T and VMG said that they could not perhaps too bluntly, for my part I sensed frustration from VMG which made the reply in such an insensitive way.

Of course you are not in CODE now and have not been for a long time, I was merely pointing out that you need to be careful in believing your own propaganda in terms of your incorrect understanding of AG. It never ceases to amaze me that people project stupid on others like you just did there, did I say you were in CODE now, no I did not, you are in VMG and were in AType before that. It is a normal forum warfare tactic of CODE players to do that sort of thing, Dom did it with me for example by suddenly declaring that Ganking would always be part of the game, as if I had said otherwise. Roll

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Valkin Mordirc
#1519 - 2017-06-30 06:46:22 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
This thread doesn't have enough pictures or gifs for this BS spewing y'all are doing... Mush to the new forums for Bob sake!!!

But my sig and old likes... Sad



I'm really upset that I can't see people likes and my own amount of likes in the new forum. Cry
#DeleteTheWeak
Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#1520 - 2017-06-30 06:50:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
This thread doesn't have enough pictures or gifs for this BS spewing y'all are doing... Mush to the new forums for Bob sake!!!

But my sig and old likes... Sad



I'm really upset that I can't see people likes and my own amount of likes in the new forum. Cry


It's okay Valkin.. *offers hugs* I'm not a fan of it tbh. They made it flashy, but took away the basics. Plus, now the banned rabble is all there too.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..