These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] The Marmite Collective

First post First post
Author
Fybs
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2015-12-16 21:50:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Fybs
sue Abbott wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
sue Abbott wrote:
So today I take 5 man fleet to MARMITES home and they is only 2 them online in uedama. well didnt see that one coming, was hopping for fight guess not What?What?What?

maybe next time
Your new name now is "Run Squad" Twisted




Ok guys so here it goes
We had 2x Vigilant 1x Phobos 1x Stratios 2x Oneiros

Vs

FALCON - BHAALGORN - MACHARIEL - 2X GUARDIAN - ONEIROS - 2X MEGATHRON NAVY - ARMAGEDDON - SCORPION - CYNABAL

Bear in mind that must took you 1Hour and Half to form Fybs

Did you guys get 2 kill us nop thats just silly to let you guys kill us with the ships you had

ShockedShockedShockedTwistedTwisted

Almost forgot We had 1x Falcon


Funny how the tables turned from earlier right?

while I sat there at 40km from the gate I couldn't help but notice while you all burned towards me little shadow hugging the gate still Lol

To be fair I wanted to kill you all on my own. but the rest of lads couldn't help themselves.

P.S marmites dead you say? that couldnt be futher from the truth Big smile

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

sue Abbott
Spartan Vanguard
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#22 - 2015-12-16 22:03:49 UTC
Fybs wrote:
sue Abbott wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
sue Abbott wrote:
So today I take 5 man fleet to MARMITES home and they is only 2 them online in uedama. well didnt see that one coming, was hopping for fight guess not What?What?What?

maybe next time
Your new name now is "Run Squad" Twisted




Ok guys so here it goes
We had 2x Vigilant 1x Phobos 1x Stratios 2x Oneiros

Vs

FALCON - BHAALGORN - MACHARIEL - 2X GUARDIAN - ONEIROS - 2X MEGATHRON NAVY - ARMAGEDDON - SCORPION - CYNABAL

Bear in mind that must took you 1Hour and Half to form Fybs

Did you guys get 2 kill us nop thats just silly to let you guys kill us with the ships you had

ShockedShockedShockedTwistedTwisted

Almost forgot We had 1x Falcon


Funny how the tables turned from earlier right?

while I sat there at 40km from the gate I couldn't help but notice while you all burned towards me little shadow hugging the gate still Lol

To be fair I wanted to kill you all on my own. but the rest of lads couldn't help themselves.

P.S marmites dead you say? that couldnt be futher from the truth Big smile


Funny how the tables turned from earlier right? Well we left as you guys didnt have many people on, so we come back 1hour later and that fleet you had, know one in the right mind would fight that, only if they had the right ships to fight that
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2015-12-16 22:05:13 UTC
Fybs wrote:
sue Abbott wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
sue Abbott wrote:
So today I take 5 man fleet to MARMITES home and they is only 2 them online in uedama. well didnt see that one coming, was hopping for fight guess not What?What?What?

maybe next time
Your new name now is "Run Squad" Twisted




Ok guys so here it goes
We had 2x Vigilant 1x Phobos 1x Stratios 2x Oneiros

Vs

FALCON - BHAALGORN - MACHARIEL - 2X GUARDIAN - ONEIROS - 2X MEGATHRON NAVY - ARMAGEDDON - SCORPION - CYNABAL

Bear in mind that must took you 1Hour and Half to form Fybs

Did you guys get 2 kill us nop thats just silly to let you guys kill us with the ships you had

ShockedShockedShockedTwistedTwisted

Almost forgot We had 1x Falcon


Funny how the tables turned from earlier right?

while I sat there at 40km from the gate I couldn't help but notice while you all burned towards me little shadow hugging the gate still Lol

To be fair I wanted to kill you all on my own. but the rest of lads couldn't help themselves.

P.S marmites dead you say? that couldnt be futher from the truth Big smile


Your correct Fybs, it went from 6 of your guys perma docked/logging to docked for an hour and half forming the fleet that resulted in 0 kills.

Elite PVP Version 2.0.

Its ok Fybs, I still like you even though your brainwashed by Tora and would take you in with open arms when the time comes Roll
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
#24 - 2015-12-16 22:07:16 UTC
sue Abbott wrote:
Funny how the tables turned from earlier right? Well we left as you guys didnt have many people on, so we come back 1hour later and that fleet you had, know one in the right mind would fight that, only if they had the right ships to fight that
Ohhm I understand you ran away mate. We would have slaughtered you. Just making a point here, we aint dead by a long shot. Blink

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

sue Abbott
Spartan Vanguard
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#25 - 2015-12-16 22:15:18 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
sue Abbott wrote:
Funny how the tables turned from earlier right? Well we left as you guys didnt have many people on, so we come back 1hour later and that fleet you had, know one in the right mind would fight that, only if they had the right ships to fight that
Ohhm I understand you ran away mate. We would have slaughtered you. Just making a point here, we aint dead by a long shot. Blink



Think you would warped away if you was me, wouldnt call it running now,
(We would have slaughtered you) That would of been true but you didnt
And i am not your mate never have been
(we aint dead by a long shot.) You have just lost more players iv been talking to them, you are slowly slowly drifting apart wont be long now (MATE) PP
sue Abbott
Spartan Vanguard
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#26 - 2015-12-16 23:06:00 UTC
Best you guys got 2 bump us on station lol
Fybs
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2015-12-16 23:57:08 UTC
sue Abbott wrote:
Best you guys got 2 bump us on station lol


This is true.

You got that run hide in station down to a T Lol

like we said marmite is far from dead. and once I get my claws into this new leadership role you can bet we will only get stronger.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

sue Abbott
Spartan Vanguard
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#28 - 2015-12-16 23:59:57 UTC
Fybs wrote:
sue Abbott wrote:
Best you guys got 2 bump us on station lol


This is true.

You got that run hide in station down to a T Lol

like we said marmite is far from dead. and once I get my claws into this new leadership role you can bet we will only get stronger.



right i see hmmm

Big smileBig smileBig smile

But anyways happy Xmas and happy new year fools
Kaldi Tsukaya
Deveron Shipyards and Technology
#29 - 2015-12-17 00:08:50 UTC
If someone hates you in Eve, you must be doing something rightBlink
HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#30 - 2015-12-17 16:44:30 UTC
Well, there's a few others. I think count c is a great guy. He flies a mean garmur. He should leave too, but some people enjoy being a fan of bad sequels...

But, remember, I love you long time. Xoxo

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Fybs
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#31 - 2015-12-17 17:13:15 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Well, there's a few others. I think count c is a great guy. He flies a mean garmur. He should leave too, but some people enjoy being a fan of bad sequels...

But, remember, I love you long time. Xoxo


I couldn't agree more.

Count C is a fantastic player.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Khromius
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#32 - 2015-12-17 20:46:50 UTC
Belthazor4011 wrote:
Dang all that smack Shocked

So let's just get back to facts eh?

Because its kind of sad being yelled at by people with such horrible KBs and that's me being nice and including kills in trade hubs.

Run the smack train all day if you want and well you want and therefore you will and that's fine.

But take kills away from the 5 biggest hubs in the game. Jita, Amarr, Dodi, Hek and Rens and which one of you even has a KB worth mentioning?

I mean your KBs are already bad WITH the hubs included (yes even yours Holey, your toon is old. Do some math of how many kills that is per month or per year and you'd not make the top 1000 let alone the #1 you think you are Lol)

But without these trade hub kills? I mean really? Who in the MERC world does it better than Marmite? (Only ones with the same play style are Break-A-Wish, but they have less members and go inactive for long periods of time)

Clients look for people to actually kill the people they want shot. Not for you (aka all mercs) to wait for them to come to a hub.

Fact is, when it comes to clients and what they want. None of you come close to what MYM8 v2 does and myself has done all my EVE career.

And there is the difference between smack and fact. Truth might hurt, but truth around here still seems to an opinion. So lets stick to a new standard of facts.

Ok, continue pointless smack that is in no way based in fact in 3....2....1... GO!!!



interesting words there Mr Belthazor... I wonder if it's time I get you to show me how it's done?
Valkin Mordirc
#33 - 2015-12-17 20:58:16 UTC
Well this is starting to become interesting.
#DeleteTheWeak
Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#34 - 2015-12-17 21:09:26 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Well this is starting to become interesting.


Anything would be more interesting than the forum equivalent of two elderly walruses in a paddling pool full of tears and jelly, nubbing each other viciously with cork-tipped tusks, whilst being heckled by a cage full of hyperactive squirrels wearing speedos.

No wait, that's actually pretty interesting. Carry on.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#35 - 2015-12-17 21:10:19 UTC
Didn't I say something about beltazer manipulating the supreme leader? He's the cancer that will kill marmite in all its versions...2,3,4,5,etc. He flies around in a garmur like a "pro" and whores on most kills.
I'm embarrassed for him, he should stay off the forums for tora's sake.

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#36 - 2015-12-17 22:38:41 UTC
Removed a post discussing moderation.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Tyyler DURden
Mordechai and Sons Distribution Co.
#37 - 2015-12-17 22:56:17 UTC
Holeysheet is the Veers Belvar of merc\pvpers. That is how bad and utterly pointless every single post of his has been since I took note of his unhealthy obsession with marmite a few months back.

Tyyler DURden says "use soap"

ISD Fractal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#38 - 2015-12-17 23:48:31 UTC
Quote:

Forum rules

27. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued to the off-topic poster.



I have removed an off topic post.

ISD Fractal

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#39 - 2015-12-18 00:10:25 UTC
Removed another off topic post. I'd recommend knocking that off. I'm only here because I asked Tora to politely make a new thread, as the old one was becoming unwieldy and hard to moderate.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#40 - 2015-12-18 03:36:09 UTC
Oh god HoleySheet's tantrums here are music to my ears.

His posting skills are as legendary as X-Feanor's hauling skills.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com