These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Crius Feedback

First post First post
Author
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#81 - 2014-07-22 14:49:50 UTC
Enough with the flash blue lines on the industry gui... Annoying as hell
Zaxix
State War Academy
Caldari State
#82 - 2014-07-22 14:51:34 UTC
Could you please split the team specialties into separate columns, rather than 4 crammed into a single cell? I would like to sort more efficiently.

Bokononist

 

Yongtau Naskingar
Yongtau Naskingar Corporation
#83 - 2014-07-22 14:51:50 UTC
When bidding on a team, the wallet entry should say what team the bid was for.
Bad Bobby
Bring Me Sunshine
In Tea We Trust
#84 - 2014-07-22 15:01:49 UTC
Ok, I could be failing to see how to operate the UI (which in itself isn't a good sign), but I can't figure out how to:

1. Change the ME/PE on a BPO when simulating a job.
2. Use a BPO that is currently being used on a job as the BPO in a simulation for a new industry job.
DeODokktor
Dark Templars
The Fonz Presidium
#85 - 2014-07-22 15:10:35 UTC
Bellasarius Baxter wrote:
First observation: Pre-patch I had a perfectly researched Orca blueprint, which took quite some time.
It was at ML=6 pre-patch.
Now I have a blueprint at 9%, and am looking at 257 days of research, and 828 MILLION ISK in research cost to make it perfect again.

You guys at CCP has got to be kidding me!

It has been a great 7 years mostly, but this screw-up is simply unforgivable.

Sorry guys, you really blew it this time.



Actually, you blew it...
Had you installed it yesterday for just 1 cycle, you would have gotten a 10% print!

Yongtau Naskingar
Yongtau Naskingar Corporation
#86 - 2014-07-22 15:12:38 UTC
DeODokktor wrote:
Bellasarius Baxter wrote:
First observation: Pre-patch I had a perfectly researched Orca blueprint, which took quite some time.
It was at ML=6 pre-patch.
Now I have a blueprint at 9%, and am looking at 257 days of research, and 828 MILLION ISK in research cost to make it perfect again.



Actually, you blew it...
Had you installed it yesterday for just 1 cycle, you would have gotten a 10% print!


Uh, no, then it'd have been ML=7, which would also have been converted to ME9%.
Rekkr Nordgard
Borderland Militia
#87 - 2014-07-22 15:18:31 UTC
Awful, horrible release. Leave the reprocessing and compression changes and roll everything else back. It's astonishingly clear that no CCP Devs actually do any industry themselves and Crius is just their idea of making some random changes for the sake of making random changes.

At the very least, give us the option of using the old industry UI. It was small, clean, and gave all the information I needed. Now it's gigantic, complex, and has a bunch of stuff I don't need and can't close.

This will not attract any new players to industry and if I did a lot of industry myself, I would be unsubbing over this release.
DeODokktor
Dark Templars
The Fonz Presidium
#88 - 2014-07-22 15:26:24 UTC
Yongtau Naskingar wrote:
DeODokktor wrote:
Bellasarius Baxter wrote:
First observation: Pre-patch I had a perfectly researched Orca blueprint, which took quite some time.
It was at ML=6 pre-patch.
Now I have a blueprint at 9%, and am looking at 257 days of research, and 828 MILLION ISK in research cost to make it perfect again.



Actually, you blew it...
Had you installed it yesterday for just 1 cycle, you would have gotten a 10% print!


Uh, no, then it'd have been ML=7, which would also have been converted to ME9%.


No...

CCP Greyscale wrote:

We take whatever level the blueprint was at when the job started, convert that, and then when the job finishes add however many levels (capped at level 10) it was in research for.


Me:5+ +1r Ended up 10%
Me:3/4 +1r Ended up 9%
Me:2 +1r Ended up 8%
Me:1 +1r Ended up 6%
Zaxix
State War Academy
Caldari State
#89 - 2014-07-22 15:26:48 UTC
The team bidding process is confusing. It's incredibly difficult to sort out what to bid on. Since the bonuses are all in one cell, in no logical order that I can figure out (not alphabetical, not largest first, not anything), it's difficult to find what you're looking for. Even with the filter for Fuel Blocks, the list is long and you just have to scroll through and manually look at every freaking cell.

Once you find something interesting, you go to bid on it. I put in my system and it tells me minimum bid. It doesn't explain WHY that's the minimum bid. On one team, it tells me bid 520,000 or more, but the existing order is 442,000. Another one tells me minimum bid of 440,000, but the current high bid is 460,000.

Very, very annoying.

Bokononist

 

CCP Greyscale
C C P
C C P Alliance
#90 - 2014-07-22 15:27:34 UTC
Celor Ma'fer wrote:
Shade Millith wrote:
Okay, after about 10 minutes of playing around, it seems as though the proposed idea of additional facilities giving bonuses in POSs seems to be scraped.

Why?

I mean, I'm not going to complain too much, because this just means that my empire industry tower is also going to be a fully fledged deathstar and pretty much impervious to assault while cranking out full production, but this seems like really bad balancing.


This was mentioned sneakily in here Dev Post


Also in the devblog that went out last week :)
DeODokktor
Dark Templars
The Fonz Presidium
#91 - 2014-07-22 15:31:41 UTC
Zaxix wrote:
The team bidding process is confusing. It's incredibly difficult to sort out what to bid on. Since the bonuses are all in one cell, in no logical order that I can figure out (not alphabetical, not largest first, not anything), it's difficult to find what you're looking for. Even with the filter for Fuel Blocks, the list is long and you just have to scroll through and manually look at every freaking cell.

Once you find something interesting, you go to bid on it. I put in my system and it tells me minimum bid. It doesn't explain WHY that's the minimum bid. On one team, it tells me bid 520,000 or more, but the existing order is 442,000. Another one tells me minimum bid of 440,000, but the current high bid is 460,000.

Very, very annoying.



If you click on the top of the cell it'll sort from best to worst.

Since it can be ME+ME, TE+TE, ME+TE, TE+ME then I guess they didn't want to make 4 columns to deal with this.

It's not to bad to sort it once and look over it, Just be careful to look and see both modifiers for those that have more than one.
DeODokktor
Dark Templars
The Fonz Presidium
#92 - 2014-07-22 15:34:07 UTC  |  Edited by: DeODokktor
CCP Greyscale wrote:
Celor Ma'fer wrote:
Shade Millith wrote:
Okay, after about 10 minutes of playing around, it seems as though the proposed idea of additional facilities giving bonuses in POSs seems to be scraped.

Why?

I mean, I'm not going to complain too much, because this just means that my empire industry tower is also going to be a fully fledged deathstar and pretty much impervious to assault while cranking out full production, but this seems like really bad balancing.


This was mentioned sneakily in here Dev Post


Also in the devblog that went out last week :)


You guys need to start using dev blogs and stop using forum/reddit.

Why were remote blueprints removed?... That alone will kill good POSs in empire.
Claudius Dethahal
Amarrians for Tax Reform-Kador
#93 - 2014-07-22 15:37:41 UTC
Yongtau Naskingar wrote:
DeODokktor wrote:
Bellasarius Baxter wrote:
First observation: Pre-patch I had a perfectly researched Orca blueprint, which took quite some time.
It was at ML=6 pre-patch.
Now I have a blueprint at 9%, and am looking at 257 days of research, and 828 MILLION ISK in research cost to make it perfect again.



Actually, you blew it...
Had you installed it yesterday for just 1 cycle, you would have gotten a 10% print!


Uh, no, then it'd have been ML=7, which would also have been converted to ME9%.


The way the conversion worked you'd have gotten an ME 9% print and then when you accepted the job it would have added one for ME 10%. That little trick was in this thread (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4818245#post4818245). Way in the back.
Alexsis Solette
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#94 - 2014-07-22 15:39:32 UTC
I think the sorting on jobs needs a little work. Why are jobs that are ready to deliver placed next to the jobs the longest from being finished? (Sample order: Job 1 second from being done --> job 29d from being done --> Finished jobs, or vice versa). Shouldn't they be with the jobs that are almost done considering that they are... done?
Zaxix
State War Academy
Caldari State
#95 - 2014-07-22 15:41:35 UTC
DeODokktor wrote:
Zaxix wrote:
The team bidding process is confusing. It's incredibly difficult to sort out what to bid on. Since the bonuses are all in one cell, in no logical order that I can figure out (not alphabetical, not largest first, not anything), it's difficult to find what you're looking for. Even with the filter for Fuel Blocks, the list is long and you just have to scroll through and manually look at every freaking cell.

Once you find something interesting, you go to bid on it. I put in my system and it tells me minimum bid. It doesn't explain WHY that's the minimum bid. On one team, it tells me bid 520,000 or more, but the existing order is 442,000. Another one tells me minimum bid of 440,000, but the current high bid is 460,000.

Very, very annoying.



If you click on the top of the cell it'll sort from best to worst.

Since it can be ME+ME, TE+TE, ME+TE, TE+ME then I guess they didn't want to make 4 columns to deal with this.

It's not to bad to sort it once and look over it, Just be careful to look and see both modifiers for those that have more than one.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. I have clicked on the column Specialties and looking at the results, there is still no clear logic to the presentation.

Bokononist

 

Angry Arnst
W.O.R.M-S.W.A.R.M
#96 - 2014-07-22 15:43:40 UTC
Ya i like know why i have red outlines now on game? do you guys test anything before release mean? ya all trying fix my login issues now i got this its never ending glitches wtf get real techs in there ya all can afford it
Retar Aveymone
DJ's Retirement Fund
Goonswarm Federation
#97 - 2014-07-22 15:45:33 UTC
CCP Greyscale wrote:

Also in the devblog that went out last week :)

greyscale: I set installation taxes to "100%" on one of our stations. Did I just set the taxes to 100% of what they can be (e.g. now it will charge 10% of the install cost in taxes) or did I just double everyone's install costs?

If it's the former can the NET taxes be shown instead of "100%" before goons start picking up pitchforks and torches :ohdear:
Yongtau Naskingar
Yongtau Naskingar Corporation
#98 - 2014-07-22 15:51:22 UTC
DeODokktor wrote:

No...

CCP Greyscale wrote:

We take whatever level the blueprint was at when the job started, convert that, and then when the job finishes add however many levels (capped at level 10) it was in research for.


Me:5+ +1r Ended up 10%
Me:3/4 +1r Ended up 9%
Me:2 +1r Ended up 8%
Me:1 +1r Ended up 6%

... crap >.>
Qmamoto Kansuke
Killing with pink power
Penguins with lasorz
#99 - 2014-07-22 15:52:14 UTC
I like all changes except that you can't resize the industry window in ALL directions i usually play windowed and I have to go fullscreen to be able to work with this.Please allow for resizing in all directions im sure many ppl want it aswell.
DeODokktor
Dark Templars
The Fonz Presidium
#100 - 2014-07-22 15:54:19 UTC
Zaxix wrote:

I'm not sure what you're referring to. I have clicked on the column Specialties and looking at the results, there is still no clear logic to the presentation.


It looks like it uses CCPs old sorting style..
It's now showing wrong for me on one character, but fine on another.
Sadly It seems once you sort by "Salary" (or perhaps any other box) that it will output will mix them for the sorting value.
So it's all just mixed up :(...

Some of their other things sort like this too... It has bugged me for years.
This is why I name pos arrays 01, 02,....,10,11