These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Crius Feedback

First post First post
Author
Musashibou Benkei
State War Academy
Caldari State
#101 - 2014-07-22 15:59:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Musashibou Benkei
And so the dumb patch was released with stupid features that both take up too much window space by trying to be "pretty" and causing everyone in the industry business more grief by making stuff cost more, more, more and more.

WTS capital bpo's cos these changes are plain dumb and Grayscale should've been fired long ago.

P.S. If some dev/isd gets any ideas of me being "mean" to Grayscale, you should think about what happened last time he kept on pushing for the "all new unified inventory" and the drama that caused. Also, refer here
Hemimaori
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#102 - 2014-07-22 16:03:48 UTC
wow, way ruin industry.

I really don't understand why you did this to industry, maybe trying to drive plex sales as capital pilots will lose 1 dread now and have to spend 5bil to get another cos there aint gonna be any 2bil dreads on the market ever again.

WTS Cap BPO;s
Qmamoto Kansuke
Killing with pink power
Penguins with lasorz
#103 - 2014-07-22 16:06:10 UTC
I just trying inventing ammo HOLY GOD OF INVENTING!!!Its so freaking fast and smooth!

<3 CCP
Steijn
Quay Industries
#104 - 2014-07-22 16:09:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Steijn
new industry window sux.

1 - wont remember the previous settings that i used when i closed it, so have to redo everything again.

2 - laggy, because its loading in all of my BPOs that i have absolutely anywhere.

3 - impossible to scroll through all the BPOS due to the slider bar been that small that you cant click it because of number of BPOs.

4 - columns sort doesnt work.

5 - top panel is ridiculousy huuuuuuuuuuuge, no reason whatsoever for it to be so large.

fixes....

1. just make it remember the state it was closed in.

2. stop it loading in all BPOS, give it a dropdown where you can choose which location to load BPOs in from BEFORE it loads any.

3. would be fixed in 2 and 6.

5. shouldnt take much doing.

6. reduce it by at least 50%.
Bad Bobby
Bring Me Sunshine
In Tea We Trust
#105 - 2014-07-22 16:14:00 UTC
For future reference, I would have been perfectly happy with this all being pushed back another 6 weeks so that it could have been finished to a higher standard. The quality of the UI work in particular is dissapointing. Leaving POSes in a half broken state is dissapointing. I'm pretty happy with the ideas behind the changes, but you clearly needed more time to finish implementing them.
Jackie Cane
Chaos Gate
#106 - 2014-07-22 16:14:26 UTC
The Blueprint Window is WAY TOO BIG an not able to be collapsed. Make that huge thing collapsible so i can check my jobs list without having 70% of my screen blocked out by useless space.
Lucas Raholan
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
#107 - 2014-07-22 16:15:48 UTC
Being able to filter based on what teams you have bid on on behalf of certain systems would be rather helpful, as it is you need to remember which systems you've bid with. Add in that you don't get notified if your bid gets beaten before the end leads to a overly complex system of watching your bids

Shitposts so bad CONCORD gave me a 50 billion ISK bounty

Steijn
Quay Industries
#108 - 2014-07-22 16:15:59 UTC
Bad Bobby wrote:
For future reference, I would have been perfectly happy with this all being pushed back another 6 weeks so that it could have been finished to a higher standard. The quality of the UI work in particular is dissapointing. Leaving POSes in a half broken state is dissapointing. I'm pretty happy with the ideas behind the changes, but you clearly needed more time to finish implementing them.

considering its already been pushed back once, i hate to think what state it was originally in.
Lady Rift
His Majesty's Privateers
#109 - 2014-07-22 16:17:42 UTC
Steijn wrote:
Bad Bobby wrote:

considering its already been pushed back once, i hate to think what state it was originally in.

it wasn't even coded yet. They just had the idea of what they wanted
CCP Greyscale
C C P
C C P Alliance
#110 - 2014-07-22 16:18:30 UTC
Retar Aveymone wrote:
CCP Greyscale wrote:

Also in the devblog that went out last week :)

greyscale: I set installation taxes to "100%" on one of our stations. Did I just set the taxes to 100% of what they can be (e.g. now it will charge 10% of the install cost in taxes) or did I just double everyone's install costs?

If it's the former can the NET taxes be shown instead of "100%" before goons start picking up pitchforks and torches :ohdear:

Believe that's doubling costs.
Bad Bobby
Bring Me Sunshine
In Tea We Trust
#111 - 2014-07-22 16:18:45 UTC
Steijn wrote:
Bad Bobby wrote:

I don't think we should concern ourselves with the state of code that was not released. A lot of terrible code is written in the quest for good code.
Daphne Taggart
Doomheim
#112 - 2014-07-22 16:22:12 UTC
Worst expansion to date. CCP should be ashamed of itself.
New interface without guides or help on how to use it.
Massive changes to Industry with no in game guides or help on whats different.

You can put lipstick on a pig CCP but its still a pig.

I fear this is the beginning of the end of New Eden.

Lady Rift
His Majesty's Privateers
#113 - 2014-07-22 16:26:09 UTC
Daphne Taggart wrote:

get use to it. In 6 weeks they will push more things and then 6 weeks after that. I expect that in 2 expansions they will just be finishing fixes to this one.
Bad Bobby
Bring Me Sunshine
In Tea We Trust
#114 - 2014-07-22 16:27:29 UTC
Daphne Taggart wrote:

I'm pretty sure Incarna was worse.
Tom Tokila
Doomheim
#115 - 2014-07-22 16:30:51 UTC
So...my before-patch ME3 Leviathan is now screwed, and needs 522 more parts... that's just....no. :/
I'm not very happy with that. Is that even correct?
Retar Aveymone
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#116 - 2014-07-22 16:32:03 UTC
CCP Greyscale wrote:
Retar Aveymone wrote:
CCP Greyscale wrote:

Also in the devblog that went out last week :)

greyscale: I set installation taxes to "100%" on one of our stations. Did I just set the taxes to 100% of what they can be (e.g. now it will charge 10% of the install cost in taxes) or did I just double everyone's install costs?

If it's the former can the NET taxes be shown instead of "100%" before goons start picking up pitchforks and torches :ohdear:

Believe that's doubling costs.

oh neat - will we be able to set arbitrary levels of tax, or is that a bug that we can exceed the 10% cap.
Daryn Lei
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#117 - 2014-07-22 16:35:21 UTC
For wasting screen real estate, the new industry user interface is 10/10. Please give us some option to reduce the size of the rediculously elaborate top section and more room for browsing the jobs and blueprints at the bottom.
Caldari 5
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. S.A.S
Affirmative.
#118 - 2014-07-22 16:38:28 UTC
Is there a way to prevent showing In use Blueprints in the Blueprints tab? I just went to install a job and nearly Cancelled a currently running job on the same type of blueprint!!

And my pet peeve because I need to repeat it, for the love of god put labels on things. Especially things like RAM that all use the same icon, and Datacores etc
(I personally would not know which mineral is which without hovering over them and it slows down the usage of the interface)
I'm not asking for much just some Text labels, same as what is in the standard view of your hangar. Label under icon.
Scaugh
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#119 - 2014-07-22 16:39:16 UTC
Question: Why can't I stack the new industry window like the rest of the windows in EVE???

and WoW just WoW it it frigging HUGE.....

Althalus Stenory
Flying Blacksmiths
#120 - 2014-07-22 16:40:21 UTC
Bad Bobby wrote:
Daphne Taggart wrote:

I'm pretty sure Incarna was worse.

Nop, as it didn't break anything like this one.

EsiPy - Python 2.7 / 3.3+ Swagger Client based on pyswagger for ESI