These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] The Marmite Collective

First post First post First post
Author
Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#161 - 2012-12-31 01:14:39 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Anya Klibor wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
ZANE VOIDSTALKER wrote:
i have not lied on this post yet you can get on here and twist words all you want. facts are your trolling us on our post while at war not online while bragging hmmmm. as far as who is win i refer you to my previous statment.


I'm mainly talking about Anya here. And i'm not trolling either. I'm just making fun of you because you are all out of arguments on why we raped your ass in the war we had.


Who is making excuses? I was just pointing out that we can all log in on all our characters, and Kai can only log in on a main.


You are making excuses that Kai loses gametime when he in reality isn't.

Maybe you / we should talk about the war we had instead?

Or maybe you don't want to talk about the war because you was doing a horrible job at it?


You mean the war I really didn't take part in, other than watching Kai make a complete ass of himself, and watching the excuses of, "Well, I get banned for 3 to 7 days all the time because I'm just that badass!" fly around after the GMs responded?

Yeah, the only thing I paid attention to was how we baited Kai into doing what he wanted us to do, which was rage. :)

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

ZANE VOIDSTALKER
Space Wizards.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#162 - 2012-12-31 01:15:05 UTC
are you still here really. still talking about the past docked while were at war rofl and how is the CURRENT war going for you anyway ????
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#163 - 2012-12-31 02:09:33 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Anya Klibor wrote:
You mean the war I really didn't take part in, other than watching Kai make a complete ass of himself, and watching the excuses of, "Well, I get banned for 3 to 7 days all the time because I'm just that badass!" fly around after the GMs responded?

Yeah, the only thing I paid attention to was how we baited Kai into doing what he wanted us to do, which was rage. :)


And again, you are using Kai as excuses to make you feel good about this.

If you want to look professional about being a merc, then you rather should talk about wars and show others how good you are doing against others here, like us for example. Or wait a sec............ Lol

Our 84% efficiency against you makes us feel good and it makes you look bad, because good numbers makes us more rich, because more peoples wants to hire us for merc works then.

Do you get things like this for being butthurt over Kai?

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#164 - 2012-12-31 02:38:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Cannibal Kane
Seriously...

You guys need to stop this now and smack each other in private. It's becoming a joke.

This thread is not the place for this kind of crap.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

ZANE VOIDSTALKER
Space Wizards.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#165 - 2012-12-31 02:46:31 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Anya Klibor wrote:
You mean the war I really didn't take part in, other than watching Kai make a complete ass of himself, and watching the excuses of, "Well, I get banned for 3 to 7 days all the time because I'm just that badass!" fly around after the GMs responded?

Yeah, the only thing I paid attention to was how we baited Kai into doing what he wanted us to do, which was rage. :)


And again, you are using Kai as excuses to make you feel good about this.

If you want to look professional about being a merc, then you rather should talk about wars and show others how good you are doing against others here, like us for example. Or wait a sec............ Lol

Our 84% efficiency against you makes us feel good and it makes you look bad, because good numbers makes us more rich, because more peoples wants to hire us for merc works then.

Do you get things like this for being butthurt over Kai?



man if were the ones butthurt why are you on our forum being stupid, and if were the ones butthurt why do you dec us, how is that current war going for you by the way still waiting on that answer. and as far as your effeciency of 84
http://www.p0wnd.nl/kb/ ours is 89% and cevl is 19kill to 9 loses life time against god squad .
you really should stop post now if you dont know why just bend over pull your head out your butt and read what you have been saying, then call the tharpest beacuse you need help mate.

once again
ITS JUST A FRIGGIN GAME have fun already and fly wrecklass
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#166 - 2012-12-31 03:17:43 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
ZANE VOIDSTALKER wrote:
man if were the ones butthurt why are you on our forum being stupid, and if were the ones butthurt why do you dec us, how is that current war going for you by the way still waiting on that answer. and as far as your effeciency of 84
http://www.p0wnd.nl/kb/ ours is 89% and cevl is 19kill to 9 loses life time against god squad .
you really should stop post now if you dont know why just bend over pull your head out your butt and read what you have been saying, then call the tharpest beacuse you need help mate.


Wow, this is pure gold. You are basicly comparing your whole killboard stats of 89% against our killboard stats against your alliance alone that is 84%. The 84% eff against you is the only thing i'm talking about. Yeah congrats, you did very good against the others you are at war with. But funnily enough, you didn't do good at all against us. And that's the reason i'm here in this topic.

I'm also in this topic because you seems to be more intrested on what Kai is doing rather than being concentrated on what you are doing ingame against us. Witch makes it all to comical.

Oh also, it's not me that are stupid, because it's not me that are out of arguments about a war that didn't go well for you.

EDIT: Considering that your alliance have like 120 members against us who have like 40 members, then you did a very bad job against us.

If you really think you are that awesome, then drop us a war and show us who the king is. We don't need to drop you a war, because we don't really have anything to prove now to let others see that we are better than you.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Eternal Error
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#167 - 2012-12-31 03:46:06 UTC
Cannibal Kane wrote:
Seriously...

You guys need to stop this now and smack each other in private. It's becoming a joke.

This thread is not the place for this kind of crap.

You obviously haven't run into Anya or Nightmare before...
Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#168 - 2012-12-31 05:36:55 UTC
Eternal Error wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:
Seriously...

You guys need to stop this now and smack each other in private. It's becoming a joke.

This thread is not the place for this kind of crap.

You obviously haven't run into Anya or Nightmare before...


WATCH YOUR TONGUE.

I dunno' what's going on, I just saw Kai talking ****, so I figured I'd toss it back. Then NIght came in to white knight. Either way...

POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN HERE!

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#169 - 2012-12-31 06:45:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
Eternal Error wrote:
You obviously haven't run into Anya or Nightmare before...


This guy gets it Lol

Also- if you are banned your skills do indeed stop training, similar to if your account was unsubbed.
ZANE VOIDSTALKER
Space Wizards.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#170 - 2012-12-31 09:51:51 UTC
your so right this is golden like i said cevl is 19-9 liftime against god squad in case you just dont understan what that means it we are beating you thats for passt you keep bringing up. now for present war you still have yet to mention how its going ???? whts wrong to painfull??? here is an idea how about you actually putting your money were your mouth is, of course that would take you logging in and undocking. ill be waiting for you with bells on lol.
Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
The Network.
#171 - 2012-12-31 12:15:50 UTC
Anya Klibor wrote:
Then NIght came in to white knight.


Thread needed a White Night.

See what i did there?

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

NightmareX
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#172 - 2012-12-31 12:16:46 UTC
ZANE VOIDSTALKER wrote:
your so right this is golden like i said cevl is 19-9 liftime against god squad in case you just dont understan what that means it we are beating you thats for passt you keep bringing up. now for present war you still have yet to mention how its going ???? whts wrong to painfull??? here is an idea how about you actually putting your money were your mouth is, of course that would take you logging in and undocking. ill be waiting for you with bells on lol.


And how is the total Efficiency (ISK) in % against THE GOD SQUAD then?

Well, no matter how much you have killed us before, it still doesn't change the fact that we stomped you all over in the war we had.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

ZANE VOIDSTALKER
Space Wizards.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#173 - 2012-12-31 12:50:14 UTC
again with the past what about current war stop dodging ????? or maybe log in and fight. all i hear is blah blah excuse blah blah dodge ???? blah blah. trolling forums not logged in blah blah blah. rofl step up or shut up, bring it to yard, undock and shoot. if you still have any ??? about what im saying let me spell it out for you.

LOG IN AND FIGHT COWARD!!!!!!
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#174 - 2012-12-31 13:37:23 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
ZANE VOIDSTALKER wrote:
again with the past what about current war stop dodging ????? or maybe log in and fight. all i hear is blah blah excuse blah blah dodge ???? blah blah. trolling forums not logged in blah blah blah. rofl step up or shut up, bring it to yard, undock and shoot. if you still have any ??? about what im saying let me spell it out for you.

LOG IN AND FIGHT COWARD!!!!!!


LOL, you sounds very angry and desperate.

I was just asking you a simple question and you goes off with a crazy rabble rabble rabble.

Maybe a hug and a kiss will help you to calm down?

Oh, what will it help if i log on now?

I wont come alone to whooop yo ass, so just be ready for some action.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#175 - 2012-12-31 15:29:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Xolve
NightmareX wrote:
And how is the total Efficiency (ISK) in % against THE GOD SQUAD then?


Normally, when people play that card- they at least have a kill or two to show that they participated in said stomping (where you have none); Seeing as you haven't I would say its past time to put up, or shut up.

Tell us more about killboard stats that don't involve your active participation, and how efficiency actually means something. Every corp or alliance has a special needs pilot that enjoys doing silly things with expensive toys; when a single kill forms the majority of your 'damage' against an entity comprised of many people- you don't hurt the whole, only the single pilot.
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#176 - 2012-12-31 15:52:13 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Xolve wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
And how is the total Efficiency (ISK) in % against THE GOD SQUAD then?


Normally, when people play that card- they at least have a kill or two to show that they participated in said stomping (where you have none); Seeing as you haven't I would say its past time to put up, or shut up.

Tell us more about killboard stats that don't involve your active participation, and how efficiency actually means something. Every corp or alliance has a special needs pilot that enjoys doing silly things with expensive toys; when a single kill forms the majority of your 'damage' against an entity comprised of many people- you don't hurt the whole, only the single pilot.


Maybe i don't have killed you because i haven't had the time to play much (that's one of the reasons i left Mind Games. and rejoined Rebirth., because my playtime is a bit short these days). But when we finally bring a fleet together to fight you, you just docks up , refuse to fight or logs off. It have happened sometimes by now when i have been in the fleets.

I said we Rebirth. are stomping you. I didn't say i or anyone else in Rebirth. was doing anything. I said Rebirth as a whole is stomping over you.

So are you still gonna give us the total stats against us, or are the stats so bad against us that you don't bother to post it?

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

culo duro
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#177 - 2012-12-31 16:18:27 UTC  |  Edited by: culo duro
NightmareX wrote:
-Snip-


I'm not one to talk smack, but this is really getting out of hand.

If you're such as great players as you claim to be, you'd let your KB speak for itself, and not have to put a big pointy sign saying whom you are. I don't have anything against you as i don't even know you. But this is a read for the Marmite Collective, regarding our recruiting and Merc services.

If you can't keep it civile, and yes i'm refeering to the Marmite members aswell, please go to reddit or 4chan and yell at people, or use all that energy in-game.

You don't like us, and that fine, we don't force you to. The whole point of Marmite is to make our enemies hate us, and seing as you do, our job here is done.

When you get the time for it, we'll happily let you show your skills. I just wish it wasn't only a big mouth i've personally seen so far.

As Tora says "You either love us or we hate you!", and i'm sure i've made my point.

I've starting blogging http://www.epvpc.blogspot.comĀ 

NightmareX
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#178 - 2012-12-31 17:21:56 UTC
culo duro wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
-Snip-


I'm not one to talk smack, but this is really getting out of hand.

If you're such as great players as you claim to be, you'd let your KB speak for itself, and not have to put a big pointy sign saying whom you are. I don't have anything against you as i don't even know you. But this is a read for the Marmite Collective, regarding our recruiting and Merc services.

If you can't keep it civile, and yes i'm refeering to the Marmite members aswell, please go to reddit or 4chan and yell at people, or use all that energy in-game.

You don't like us, and that fine, we don't force you to. The whole point of Marmite is to make our enemies hate us, and seing as you do, our job here is done.

When you get the time for it, we'll happily let you show your skills. I just wish it wasn't only a big mouth i've personally seen so far.


Tell me where i have been smack talking in here?

I'm just telling how things are ingame. And i'm just asking for some simple stats that no one of you seems to be able to bring out. But i think i know why no one of you want to do that, because your total stats against us is horrible.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Iam Widdershins
Victory or Whatever
#179 - 2012-12-31 18:42:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Iam Widdershins
ZANE VOIDSTALKER wrote:
man unless my memory is total screwed we killed like 20 bil worth ships that week. sure you guys picked of a few our new people then ran back to station to stay docked while we went about filling our contracts. so if you were paid to stop us you failed.
ohh and it was really funny how after war droped was when you finally decided to fly around. but maybe its just me and your the greatest pilot ever like you pretend to be. And we will keep making our contracts happy and raking in the isk.




p.s. get over yourself its just a friggin game

We didn't fly around as freely while at war with you because you have the resources to be a dangerous opponent, unlike many of the people we can find these days. Sadly you were not up to the task of actually BEING really dangerous, but it always pays to be careful.

Also, who would possibly pay us to stop you and expect it to happen? That's such an unrealistic objective for any existing organization it's laughable. Stopping an alliance of 40+ mercs from killing their targets, give me a break.

Lobbying for your right to delete your signature

Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#180 - 2012-12-31 18:51:08 UTC
Iam Widdershins wrote:
man unless my memory is total screwed we killed like 20 bil worth ships that week. sure you guys picked of a few our new people then ran back to station to stay docked while we went about filling our contracts. so if you were paid to stop us you failed.
ohh and it was really funny how after war droped was when you finally decided to fly around. but maybe its just me and your the greatest pilot ever like you pretend to be. And we will keep making our contracts happy and raking in the isk.




p.s. get over yourself its just a friggin game

We didn't fly around as freely while at war with you because you have the resources to be a dangerous opponent, unlike many of the people we can find these days. Sadly you were not up to the task of actually BEING really dangerous, but it always pays to be careful.

Also, who would possibly pay us to stop you and expect it to happen? That's such an unrealistic objective for any existing organization it's laughable. Stopping an alliance of 40+ mercs from killing their targets, give me a break.[/quote]

ilu hitlershins

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.