These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

GalMil: RDRAW wardeced

Author
Dread Operative
Syndicate Enterprise
Northern Coalition.
#161 - 2016-06-17 07:29:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Dread Operative
Lets remember gents, bias is a two way street.
Oreb Wing
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#162 - 2016-06-17 15:48:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Oreb Wing
Dread Operative wrote:
Lets remember gents, bias is a two way street.



And seeing everything as shades of grey means it doesn't matter what direction you go on any street.

RDRAW's hesitation to assist galmil operations in WZ related hostilities at the beginning of this conflict of interest flies in the face to their willingness--dare I say even smug--participation in aggression against militia pilots.

If we dissect the particular details of each case, the counter arguments of apples and oranges begins to fall apart.

The kind of aggression one is willing to take part in or refuse tells the story better than I could, and says much more.
Dread Operative
Syndicate Enterprise
Northern Coalition.
#163 - 2016-06-17 19:38:01 UTC
Oreb Wing wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
Lets remember gents, bias is a two way street.



And seeing everything as shades of grey means it doesn't matter what direction you go on any street.

RDRAW's hesitation to assist galmil operations in WZ related hostilities at the beginning of this conflict of interest flies in the face to their willingness--dare I say even smug--participation in aggression against militia pilots.

If we dissect the particular details of each case, the counter arguments of apples and oranges begins to fall apart.

The kind of aggression one is willing to take part in or refuse tells the story better than I could, and says much more.


So your opinion states.
Oreb Wing
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#164 - 2016-06-18 01:26:38 UTC
If there's truth in it, it's a fact, is how I see opinions.

I believe history is on my side, and that we are not exactly debating a difference in taste, but a conviction of choices clearly taken. Betrayal and compromise are not ice cream flavors or a favorite color. Last time I checked.
Dread Operative
Syndicate Enterprise
Northern Coalition.
#165 - 2016-06-18 02:14:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Dread Operative
The thing is you legit can't PROVE anything, it's all opinions based on hearsay and emotional interpretations of what happened. You can believe anything you want but, it doesn't mean it's right. Entities in GalMil were specifically hunting down known Rapid link alts (fact), You guys declared war on them (fact), with supers, BS's, and capitals on the field you guys made sure to shoot Rapid first in Aivonon even though they weren't aggressing BLFOX/JUSTK (fact). Who did what first, and who wronged who first, is all personal interpretation of history and where they hear that history from can be very biased. So again, because nothing is proved, it's all personal biased opinion, told from the biased views of the person telling the tale. On both ends.

But thank you for your opinion, you are entitled to it.
Oreb Wing
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#166 - 2016-06-18 05:10:45 UTC
I don't need a philosopher or a politician to interpret where a man stands during a fight. He's either with me or against me. If he's not capable of fighting, let him stand back out of the way of those who will. If he is capable, but unwilling, who can ever call such a one brother? Of all his deeds, he will be remembered for the worst.

The rest of my brothers fight with me, whether the odds are in our favor or not. Together we eat and bleed and laugh. There is no question who they would fight with when the fire sweeps through and the war horn blows.

That is my opinion. I feel entitled only to what my words and actions bring me. May false friends be far from me.
Dread Operative
Syndicate Enterprise
Northern Coalition.
#167 - 2016-06-18 06:06:07 UTC
Oreb Wing wrote:
I don't need a philosopher or a politician to interpret where a man stands during a fight. He's either with me or against me. If he's not capable of fighting, let him stand back out of the way of those who will. If he is capable, but unwilling, who can ever call such a one brother? Of all his deeds, he will be remembered for the worst.

The rest of my brothers fight with me, whether the odds are in our favor or not. Together we eat and bleed and laugh. There is no question who they would fight with when the fire sweeps through and the war horn blows.

That is my opinion. I feel entitled only to what my words and actions bring me. May false friends be far from me.


So your opinion states.
Dr darkside
Debitum Naturae
Goonswarm Federation
#168 - 2016-06-18 07:22:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Dr darkside
Dread Operative wrote:
with supers, BS's, and capitals on the field you guys made sure to shoot Rapid first in Aivonon even though they weren't aggressing BLFOX/JUSTK (fact).



In aivonen they booshed wolfs off the fight irc and he helped set up the bait to catch tishu
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#169 - 2016-06-18 10:05:10 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
Oreb Wing wrote:
I don't need a philosopher or a politician to interpret where a man stands during a fight. He's either with me or against me. If he's not capable of fighting, let him stand back out of the way of those who will. If he is capable, but unwilling, who can ever call such a one brother? Of all his deeds, he will be remembered for the worst.

The rest of my brothers fight with me, whether the odds are in our favor or not. Together we eat and bleed and laugh. There is no question who they would fight with when the fire sweeps through and the war horn blows.

That is my opinion. I feel entitled only to what my words and actions bring me. May false friends be far from me.


So your opinion states.
Would you be ok with RDRAW being perma-blue to Shadow Cartel?

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Thanatos Marathon
Justified Chaos
Spaceship Bebop
#170 - 2016-06-18 12:58:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Thanatos Marathon
Dread, you are completely ignoring that gal mil didn't shoot RDRAW in Aivonen until they MJD'd off our FC (fact).

Dread Operative wrote:
The thing is you legit can't PROVE anything, it's all opinions based on hearsay and emotional interpretations of what happened. You can believe anything you want but, it doesn't mean it's right. Entities in GalMil were specifically hunting down known Rapid link alts (fact), You guys declared war on them (fact), with supers, BS's, and capitals on the field you guys made sure to shoot Rapid first in Aivonon even though they weren't aggressing BLFOX/JUSTK (fact). Who did what first, and who wronged who first, is all personal interpretation of history and where they hear that history from can be very biased. So again, because nothing is proved, it's all personal biased opinion, told from the biased views of the person telling the tale. On both ends.

But thank you for your opinion, you are entitled to it.
Dread Operative
Syndicate Enterprise
Northern Coalition.
#171 - 2016-06-18 16:18:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Dread Operative
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
Dread, you are completely ignoring that gal mil didn't shoot RDRAW in Aivonen until they MJD'd off our FC (fact).

Dread Operative wrote:
The thing is you legit can't PROVE anything, it's all opinions based on hearsay and emotional interpretations of what happened. You can believe anything you want but, it doesn't mean it's right. Entities in GalMil were specifically hunting down known Rapid link alts (fact), You guys declared war on them (fact), with supers, BS's, and capitals on the field you guys made sure to shoot Rapid first in Aivonon even though they weren't aggressing BLFOX/JUSTK (fact). Who did what first, and who wronged who first, is all personal interpretation of history and where they hear that history from can be very biased. So again, because nothing is proved, it's all personal biased opinion, told from the biased views of the person telling the tale. On both ends.

But thank you for your opinion, you are entitled to it.


Please don't pretend I don't have the chat logs of you guys talking about it. Asking if we arranged blue with Rapid, and giggling because we didn't specify them. (PS that was our links you killed)
Dread Operative
Syndicate Enterprise
Northern Coalition.
#172 - 2016-06-18 16:29:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Dread Operative
Basically I am saying is, he who is without sin cast the first stone. We are all sinful, get over it already.
Roy Henry
Black Fox Marauders
Spaceship Bebop
#173 - 2016-06-18 22:35:44 UTC
As I or anyone else who was there for that fight in Aivonen could tell you of course there was a lot of chatter about shootin rdraw but the fc ordered us not to and we did not. Until they boosted us, then it was open season.
X Gallentius
Justified Chaos
Spaceship Bebop
#174 - 2016-06-19 16:19:57 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
Wow Dread. You and PERUNGA seem to have more at stake in this war than anybody else.

This war has allowed us to still have something to shoot at while Minmatar take over the war zone. Pretty decent solution to an otherwise utterly boring phase of FW. Pretty sure RDRAW isn't terribly worried either.

OTOH, RDRAW you've seen us get "high end" content by temp-bluing Snuff a couple times now even though they are our "mortal enemies". It can be done, and it's easy.

Edit: Hold on. How did RDRAW not get in on this fight? http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2539,3068&b=7081770,7081845&e=90,1460&t=uuavvveaaaaaeaaaaqaaaaaaaaaaeqaq I guess you guys have only seen us temp blue Snuff once. Straight
Morgan Agrivar
Dantbeinn Enterprises
#175 - 2016-06-20 04:48:41 UTC
Glad I have left that area, which seems to be the new "Great Salt Lake".

Wow...
Mabego Tetrimon
Spiritus Draconis
#176 - 2016-06-21 06:55:39 UTC
having temp blue with Snuff i feel dirty now, all fault of Wolfs.....Lol at least i shoot some suckers from waffles, so not so dirty anymore Pirate

(in earnest, in recent times every bigger fight in Black Rise seems to be a giant clusterfuck of everyone, thats a bit sad, no?)
Mabego Tetrimon
Spiritus Draconis
#177 - 2016-06-21 06:56:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Mabego Tetrimon
Mabego Tetrimon wrote:
having temp blue with Snuff i feel dirty now, all fault of Wolfs.....Lol at least i shoot some suckers from waffles, so not so dirty anymore Pirate

(in earnest, in recent times every bigger fight in Black Rise seems to be a giant clusterfuck of everyone, thats a bit sad, no?

Nobody wants to be the REAL KING of Lowsex anymore? C'mon you can do better)
Yun Kuai
Justified Chaos
Spaceship Bebop
#178 - 2016-06-21 09:39:01 UTC
Mabego Tetrimon wrote:
Mabego Tetrimon wrote:
having temp blue with Snuff i feel dirty now, all fault of Wolfs.....Lol at least i shoot some suckers from waffles, so not so dirty anymore Pirate

(in earnest, in recent times every bigger fight in Black Rise seems to be a giant clusterfuck of everyone, thats a bit sad, no?

Nobody wants to be the REAL KING of Lowsex anymore? C'mon you can do better)


That would be scary and mean not blue'ing everyone and their mother. It also means not having to batphone everyone else you haven't permablue'ed. But that also means you might lose ships from time to time and that's just a big no-no in today's EvE Ugh

--------------------------------------------------------::::::::::::--:::-----:::---::::::::::::--------------:::----------:::----:::---:::----------------------:::::::-------:::---:::----::::::-------------------:::-----------:::--:::----:::---------------------::::::::::::----:::::::----:::::::::::::-------

ivona fly
Black Fox Marauders
Spaceship Bebop
#179 - 2016-06-21 15:09:17 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
The thing is you legit can't PROVE anything, it's all opinions based on hearsay and emotional interpretations of what happened. You can believe anything you want but, it doesn't mean it's right. Entities in GalMil were specifically hunting down known Rapid link alts (fact), You guys declared war on them (fact), with supers, BS's, and capitals on the field you guys made sure to shoot Rapid first in Aivonon even though they weren't aggressing BLFOX/JUSTK (fact). Who did what first, and who wronged who first, is all personal interpretation of history and where they hear that history from can be very biased. So again, because nothing is proved, it's all personal biased opinion, told from the biased views of the person telling the tale. On both ends.

But thank you for your opinion, you are entitled to it.




Not fact

I have been a part of booster hunts that got stood down because it was a known rdraw booster with blue standing. This was before the war, we have accidentally killed blue ones that are not rdraw it can happen in busy systems, boosters die in seconds.
Roy Henry
Black Fox Marauders
Spaceship Bebop
#180 - 2016-06-21 15:57:22 UTC
ivona fly wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
The thing is you legit can't PROVE anything, it's all opinions based on hearsay and emotional interpretations of what happened. You can believe anything you want but, it doesn't mean it's right. Entities in GalMil were specifically hunting down known Rapid link alts (fact), You guys declared war on them (fact), with supers, BS's, and capitals on the field you guys made sure to shoot Rapid first in Aivonon even though they weren't aggressing BLFOX/JUSTK (fact). Who did what first, and who wronged who first, is all personal interpretation of history and where they hear that history from can be very biased. So again, because nothing is proved, it's all personal biased opinion, told from the biased views of the person telling the tale. On both ends.

But thank you for your opinion, you are entitled to it.




Not fact

I have been a part of booster hunts that got stood down because it was a known rdraw booster with blue standing. This was before the war, we have accidentally killed blue ones that are not rdraw it can happen in busy systems, boosters die in seconds.



Pre war we never hunted known RDRAW link Alts. Fact. We only shot rdraw after they boosted which the pilot who boosted us admitted to aiming at us later. Fact.

Saying fact after a statement doesn't mean it supersedes actual fact because you say it's fact. Fact.