These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

GalMil: RDRAW wardeced

Author
Mabego Tetrimon
Spiritus Draconis
#1 - 2016-05-08 12:21:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Mabego Tetrimon
After sharing intel with their permanent blue friends Snuff Box and in the process nearly killing Caps of GALMil and friendly entities in Nisuwa which also leaded to a loss of a muchoblingy GalMil friendly Stratios by SnuffBox and after several unprovoked Awoxes vs GalMil pilots, finanlly Rapid Withdrawl (RDRAW), a known feeder Corp of Snuff Box, has been wardeced by several GalMil corporations and alliances.

This war will be long, brutal and hard, but unfortunatly it was ineviatable in the end. As RDRAW leadership doesn't understand, or choosed to willingly not want to understand, that being permanetly blue, sharing intel and comms and doing fleets together with a known and long time pirate enemy of GalMil, who in the end will give a **** about what RDRAW thinks and wants, this has to be come to an end.

In the greater picture it will also be a war about if GalMil can stay a independent and free organisation, strong and organised, but diversed for diferent corps and cultures and on its own feet or beeing a heartless puppet of some lowly blue shooting pirates who give a **** at best.

see you out there,
balls deep
Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc
Templis CALSF
#2 - 2016-05-08 13:05:42 UTC
So it's galmil's turn for civil war? Will this be like the one in farmmatar with Winmatar getting dogpiled by the everyone with winmatar winning by doing a 360 moonwalk out of FW?

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

Oreb Wing
Last Rites.
Villore Accords
#3 - 2016-05-08 15:52:05 UTC
Something inevitable, I'm afraid. It was a ticking time bomb. You can't expect to be blue with an ancient Galmil enemy, who consistently interferes with militia operations in the warzone and poaches the best pilots from their 'allies', and remain neutral. Inaction, or any hands-off approach to future conflicts, are --and have been-- a statement by itself. It's difficult to see that RDRAW and their militia friends have brought the tribalism viewpoints and policies from the Republic into the Federation. We'll see how this pans out. It isn't a second civil war, it is a branch of the stump of the minnie civil war.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
Shadow Cartel
#4 - 2016-05-08 17:01:59 UTC
A lot of Snuff members are not happy about the blue with RDRAW either.

Many are using alts to shoot RDRAW until the time comes when they can do it on their mains again.
Roy Henry
Black Fox Marauders
Pen Is Out
#5 - 2016-05-08 17:11:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Roy Henry
While it is sad that it had to come to such a situation as this, I hope that if nothing else this is a statement to the leadership of rapid withdrawal who have been so disrespectful and unwilling to see it from the gal mil point of view.

While you do have the right to be friends with whoever you choose, you cannot expect to be an accepted ally of both sides in the perennial snuff vs gal mil circle jerk. Rdraw had many options if it really was looking for allies to help them with fw operations, such as working with the rest of gal mil. This avenue remained open to rdraw leadership the entire time, their leadership figures just as much a part of the decision making process as anyone else in gal mil. Instead of choosing to cooperate as a team with the rest of gal mil to achieve goals, they gave almost no positive input into discussion.

They threw the rest of galmil under a bus to save themselves from potential pirate aggression. They can claim a great many things but their reasoning can all be discredited except for this fact.

Will this war bring peace or help ease tensions in gal mil between rdraw and everyone else, I expect not. But at the same time we have to assume that rdraw has no intention of ever really working with gal mil, as they have traditionally done.

Do we seek to work with the squids to displace them from suj, no, at least I don't.

Do I expect to just murder their pilots without repercussions, no. I expect that I will suffer many losses at their hands and at the hands of their pirate benefactors. But at the same time I think it is better to make violence when their is violence in your heart, rather then let it fester into the passive aggressive **** show that we have now.

They will make many claims about me, but I do what I must for the greater good, and sometimes that means making things worse, hopefully so they may get better.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#6 - 2016-05-08 17:25:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Roy Henry wrote:
they gave almost no positive input into discussion.


Which to me reads 'did not agree with OUR objectives'.

There is precedent for long term friendships between opposing faction corps and neutral entities, if they choose that path, that in itself is fine, but they cant expect general gal mil to honor that friendship.

In the past, the people who would not honor such arrangements were far too weak to do anything about it so they had to honor them by force. Things are a little different in this case..

Whatever lead to this, it does seem obvious that they gave blue intel to snuff which is perfectly good justification for a good ol' wardecaroo.

I just hope that when RDRAW realise that snuff have zero interest in their well being, that there is still place for them in gal mil.

What always boggled my mind, is that RDRAW can pull good numbers, has good fitting discipline in fleets, is active and willing to fight. Why on earth do they accept subjugation by SNUFF when snuffed out itself, apart from the corp proper, is build from corps that would be almost non-entities if they were not in that alliance. But RDRAW accept terms of friendship that leaves them subordinate. Perhaps im wrong and all the other corps in the alliance are purely subordinate too.

I would really rethink the diplomatic team in RDRAW.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
Shadow Cartel
#7 - 2016-05-08 17:36:19 UTC
Roy Henry wrote:
While it is sad that it had to come to such a situation as this, I hope that if nothing else this is a statement to the leadership of rapid withdrawal who have been so disrespectful and unwilling to see it from the gal mil point of view.

While you do have the right to be friends with whoever you choose, you cannot expect to be an accepted ally of both sides in the perennial snuff vs gal mil circle jerk. Rdraw had many options if it really was looking for allies to help them with fw operations, such as working with the rest of gal mil. This avenue remained open to rdraw leadership the entire time, their leadership figures just as much a part of the decision making process as anyone else in gal mil. Instead of choosing to cooperate as a team with the rest of gal mil to achieve goals, they gave almost no positive input into discussion.

They threw the rest of galmil under a bus to save themselves from potential pirate aggression. They can claim a great many things but their reasoning can all be discredited except for this fact.

Will this war bring peace or help ease tensions in gal mil between rdraw and everyone else, I expect not. But at the same time we have to assume that rdraw has no intention of ever really working with gal mil, as they have traditionally done.

Do we seek to work with the squids to displace them from suj, no, at least I don't.

Do I expect to just murder their pilots without repercussions, no. I expect that I will suffer many losses at their hands and at the hands of their pirate benefactors. But at the same time I think it is better to make violence when their is violence in your heart, rather then let it fester into the passive aggressive **** show that we have now.

They will make many claims about me, but I do what I must for the greater good, and sometimes that means making things worse, hopefully so they may get better.



You guys are doing the right thing - RDRAW have no respect for you.
Their corp grew up in an already winning side that you all created and they sit back taking the credit acting as if they played a part in Galmils success.

Here is one of their members (Mira Fluxions) opinion - I am assuming english is not Miras 1st language:



Hey guys

This Galmil Civil War thats Broken out is Very Differant From the The FW you know and Love

Bebop have bee Seen Docking and Undocking At OUR station Suj 4!!!!

This Is a Very much a plan to Hamper us at our home so prepare to be Camped if such a thing happens we will Smash them But jsut note they can dock in the station we can dock in So be sure to check your guest lists

and Such before undocking And Lets Some em Why they Fear us !!!!!

Let show em Why there jealous of us

Let show em there Asses on a plate

There Good Pilots out there LETS GO KILL THEM!!!!!!!!


Regards
Mira

Mira Does not take any Responsabilty for any losses or tears incurred due to this msg terms and conditions apply




(Special thanks to Ben Mellow Murray and Max Evangelion for forwarding the mails)
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2016-05-09 01:47:30 UTC
IbanezLaney wrote:
You guys are doing the right thing - RDRAW have no respect for you.
Their corp grew up in an already winning side that you all created and they sit back taking the credit acting as if they played a part in Galmils success.

Summer children who have never known the harsh desolation of the hard Winter. Shame, really.

It's hillarious to me that we're getting far more respect from long-time Caldari Militia corporations and pilots - some of whom have amazing hair... - than we are from our own militia comrades in RDRAW. Comrades in arms who owe their current home to our help, rather than the aid of SNUFF that they subordinate themselves to so willingly.

It's almost as if we've earned that respect over the years because of who we are, how we fight, and what we've accomplished.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Nameira Vanis-Tor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2016-05-09 10:46:43 UTC
Oreb Wing wrote:
Something inevitable, I'm afraid. It was a ticking time bomb. You can't expect to be blue with an ancient Galmil enemy, who consistently interferes with militia operations in the warzone and poaches the best pilots from their 'allies', and remain neutral. Inaction, or any hands-off approach to future conflicts, are --and have been-- a statement by itself. It's difficult to see that RDRAW and their militia friends have brought the tribalism viewpoints and policies from the Republic into the Federation. We'll see how this pans out. It isn't a second civil war, it is a branch of the stump of the minnie civil war.



Did I miss something here, what's RDRAWs connection to the Minmatar Civil War?
James Clough
Space-Brewery-Association
#10 - 2016-05-09 11:11:36 UTC
Which minmatar civil war are we talking about here? Winmatar's attempt to take huolaco. moons or aslons attempt to restart winmatar?

Once again more proof why you shouldn't be blue to pirate entities in the warzone. Always ends in drama.

#GLITTER http://i.imgur.com/KXyHvqy.jpg

Dreaded Vengance
The Congregation
420 MLG TWINTURBO 3000 EMPIRE ALLIANCE RELOADED
#11 - 2016-05-09 11:56:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Dreaded Vengance
Lowsec wars never really amount to much tbh, the action all happens on the forums.


Edit - iirc, the 2 minnie civil wars were a bit different. Winmatar were actively stripping minmil assets in direct aggression and refused to relent, so they got shot a bit. When they tried to rejoin the militia sometime later, no one wanted them there due to previous arsehattery.
James Clough
Space-Brewery-Association
#12 - 2016-05-09 12:52:10 UTC  |  Edited by: James Clough
The winmatar that tried to rejoin was pretty much just aslon trolling and maybe one or two people from the old winmatar
The first war was far more interesting as there was at least two large fights that I can remember.

#GLITTER http://i.imgur.com/KXyHvqy.jpg

Dreaded Vengance
The Congregation
420 MLG TWINTURBO 3000 EMPIRE ALLIANCE RELOADED
#13 - 2016-05-09 13:50:43 UTC
First one was a bit before my time in FeO (was still in Amarr I think!) and second happened after we left to join Galmil so wasn't directly involved in either, just remember the forum hurr durr!
May Arethusa
Junction Systems
#14 - 2016-05-09 15:10:52 UTC
The real question here is who should I support? They say the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but when both those enemies are also your enemies things get complicated quick.
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
Villore Accords
#15 - 2016-05-09 15:35:41 UTC
In the spirit of lowsec, shoot them all.

May Arethusa wrote:
The real question here is who should I support? They say the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but when both those enemies are also your enemies things get complicated quick.

James Clough
Space-Brewery-Association
#16 - 2016-05-09 16:09:06 UTC
Are you guys fighting yet? I want to see ego filled posts on Reddit

#GLITTER http://i.imgur.com/KXyHvqy.jpg

JaneBudden
Spiritus Draconis
#17 - 2016-05-09 19:34:21 UTC
James Clough wrote:
Are you guys fighting yet? I want to see ego filled posts on Reddit



nothing major so far had some fun earlier with them (had to realize that i got really bad ad small gang pvpP)

wait a bit till both sides have the oveview set up correctly sowe can actually see each other ^^
Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc
Templis CALSF
#18 - 2016-05-09 21:43:27 UTC
JaneBudden wrote:
James Clough wrote:
Are you guys fighting yet? I want to see ego filled posts on Reddit



nothing major so far had some fun earlier with them (had to realize that i got really bad ad small gang pvpP)

wait a bit till both sides have the oveview set up correctly sowe can actually see each other ^^


Put red wartargets on top of militia and you're done. Alternatively, drag militia to the bottom then again you risk shooting non-involved galmil.

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

Oreb Wing
Last Rites.
Villore Accords
#19 - 2016-05-10 02:49:16 UTC
Oreb will share his most awesome of overviews with you nubs. I did not have to change a thing because it was perfected the first time! ::crosses arms::

Sean Parisi
Blackrise Vanguard
#20 - 2016-05-10 04:54:37 UTC
I am offering anger management classes to all Gallente effected by this disaster of internal relations. I understand at times like this the Gallente are not able to style their hair - that they end up with frayed knots and other such issues. We at Blackrise Vanguard seek to help you through these stressful times .

Every session with us will you get you a free styling. The second session will cost you 120 IS - But you will come out looking stronger, better and faster. You will be - "Caldari".
123Next pageLast page