These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

A chance for Makoto Priano to restore her honor (challenge)

Author
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-10-25 14:34:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
Makoto Priano,

You have insulted me, an officer of Caldari State, the State Protectorate, and Caldari uniform that I wear, by disgracing yourself with public insult and lies.

And I demand satisfaction.

1) You have called a Caldari officer a "madwoman".
2) You have called me a Provist, where I never was one (although I would be honored to be one, it is still a lie):
Makoto Priano wrote:
Ms. Kim; you remain an avowed and unrepentant Provist
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5149296#post5149296

3) You were speculating with lies about my ship and intentions during Haatomo siege:
Makoto Priano wrote:
Oh! And come to think of it, didn't she also show up to the Haatomo siege in an Osprey or Basilisk, hoping to provide logistical support to the Provists? Or am I misremembering?
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5149539#post5149539

I have to assure you, I didn't have either of these ships in Haatomo. That wasn't the first time though this tragic incident was used against me with claims I was using different ship. For example, well known Liar Knight Steffanie Saissore was claiming that I was flying there in a DOMINIX. Which is also a lie, as I was present there in a ship worth Caldari Officer - a Caldari Navy Scorpion.

Of course, neither of you possible can present proofs of your lies. But unlike that jaijii, I still consider you a Caldari, and thus will give you a chance to restore your honor.

I am challenging you to the fight.

You can decide, if you wish to use space ships, or want to do it personally, with swords, handguns, or whatever you prefer.

Should you lose and survive it, you will be obliged to bring public apologies, as the insult and lies were said in public.

Should I lose and survive it, I will admit your honor has been restored and that you weren't a coward. I will forgive you in full. Also I won't demand apologies for this incident and won't bring this situation up anywhere, in written or spoken form.

In any scenario, including both of us will live, one will die, or both will die, if the fight will be completed, the situation should be considered closed and should not be brought back up by any of us.

Of course, I will leave you right to simple bring apologies, or will let you to restore your honor by a honorable suicide, if you can't accept the fight for one reason or another. If you choose the latter, I won't consider you a coward as well.

If you wish to use this chance and prove that you are honorable and not a coward, I will give you 48 hours from the moment of publishing this public challenge. I demand clean and definite answer with acceptance of conditions, if you will want to use this chance and accept the challenge.

Lack of answer within provided time limit, or dubious answer I will equate to negative answer and will leave you to live in disgrace, should that will be your choice.

And let the Maker decide, who is worthy to live.

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
State Protectorate,
Caldari State

Update:
Makoto Priano has turned out to be a coward and has choosen to live her life in dishonor:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5150571#post5150571

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#2 - 2014-10-25 14:37:58 UTC
Could you do nekkid mud wrestling please. Thanks

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

Desiderya
Blue Canary
Watch This
#3 - 2014-10-25 14:45:39 UTC
Seconded, Deacon.

Also Kim, join a real corporation and stop hiding behind someone's skirts while talking about 'honour'.

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.

John Revenent
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#4 - 2014-10-25 14:47:10 UTC
Kim-haani you are again over-reacting. Nevertheless Priano-haani is acting as a public representative for Ishukone-Raata, her claims in regards to your presence in Haatamo were not precise as she stated. I ask you stop with this nonsense.

Ishukone Loyalist - Private Contractor

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#5 - 2014-10-25 14:57:39 UTC
My apologies, Executor. In an effort to maintain proper professionalism and composure, I'll stop goading the madwoman.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#6 - 2014-10-25 15:04:42 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
My apologies, Executor. In an effort to maintain proper professionalism and composure, I'll stop goading the madwoman.

I take it you've notified your next of kin, then.

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
#7 - 2014-10-25 15:09:44 UTC
Why would I ever do that? A proper lady always keeps her clone up-to-date, after all...

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-10-25 15:15:48 UTC
John Revenent wrote:
Kim-haani you are again over-reacting. Nevertheless Priano-haani is acting as a public representative for Ishukone-Raata, her claims in regards to your presence in Haatamo were not precise as she stated. I ask you stop with this nonsense.

Yet she stated it. Besides, she stated that I was a Provist and publicly named me a "madwoman", insulting not just me, Caldari Uniform, but also Navy medpersonnel.

You have said, she is acting as a public representative for Ishukone-Raata. Does this mean if she will fail to restore her honor, you would want to share her disgrace and cowardice?

Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#9 - 2014-10-25 15:19:43 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
Why would I ever do that? A proper lady always keeps her clone up-to-date, after all...

I have a faint suspicion that you may have missed the joke.

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#10 - 2014-10-25 15:26:19 UTC
Morwen Lagann wrote:
Makoto Priano wrote:

I have a faint suspicion that you may have missed the joke.

I think everyone recognized the OP for what it was.
Steffanie Saissore
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#11 - 2014-10-25 15:57:07 UTC
I find this most amusing...as I have put forth more than one challenge to Kim in the past and she has refused.

We travel in the dark of the new moon,

A starry highway traced on the map of the sky

Vizage
Capital Allied Industrial Distribution
#12 - 2014-10-25 16:09:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Vizage
Diana Kim wrote:
John Revenent wrote:

Yet she stated it. Besides, she stated that I was a Provist and publicly named me a "madwoman", insulting not just me, Caldari Uniform, but also Navy medpersonnel.

You have said, she is acting as a public representative for Ishukone-Raata. Does this mean if she will fail to restore her honor, you would want to share her disgrace and cowardice?

How Ironic that you would use her actions as a public representative of I-RED as an excuse to whine and complain on a public forum. To bang on your chest out in the open with State Protectorate honorific still perched on your shoulder.

You shame us all Ms. Kim.

I suggest you find some quiet isolation to contemplate the actions of a petty child, who would lash out publicly in a show of tantrums rather than act with poise when confronted.. Think long and hard Ms. Kim, before you sully our people any further.

Regretfully
-K
Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#13 - 2014-10-25 16:18:29 UTC
So... no show then?

If Priano-haani changes her mind and decides to go for the out-of-capsule fight, I'd be willing to provide the Ivory Tower's Floating Theatre for the match in question.

Refreshments are on the house.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#14 - 2014-10-25 16:25:26 UTC
Leopold Caine wrote:
So... no show then?

If Priano-haani changes her mind and decides to go for the out-of-capsule fight, I'd be willing to provide the Ivory Tower's Floating Theatre for the match in question.

Refreshments are on the house.

This WON'T be public fight, no show. Only 1-2 witnesses from each side will be allowed.
I don't fight for entertainment.
Only results will be made public.

Jaret Victorian
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
#15 - 2014-10-25 16:36:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaret Victorian
Diana Kim wrote:

This WON'T be public fight, no show. Only 1-2 witnesses from each side will be allowed.

Oh, what a pity. Holovid then, maybe? As a proof of results of course.
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#16 - 2014-10-25 16:46:23 UTC
Vizage wrote:

How Ironic that you would use her actions as a public representative of I-RED as an excuse to whine and complain on a public forum. To bang on your chest out in the open with State Protectorate honorific still perched on your shoulder.

You, wait, what?...

Mr. Revenent notices she was representative, and I have asked him, how should I interpret this by stating my interpretation of his remark, since this conversation is about her honor.
Maybe if you would stop thinking in terms of "whining", "complaining" and "cheastbeating", you will understand the message.

Vizage wrote:

As doing nothing shameful, I have called out one, who was a stain on Caldari reputation. Should you protect her, I would call out for you as well, as I am already quite tempted to consider your rant as a personal attack.

Vizage wrote:

I suggest you find some quiet isolation to contemplate the actions of a petty child, who would lash out publicly in a show of tantrums rather than act with poise when confronted.. Think long and hard Ms. Kim, before you sully our people any further.

Regretfully
-K

First. I am not going to contemplate about Makoto Priano. I am just giving her a chance to restore her lost honor, and a chance to show that she isn't a coward to do so, and for me to have satisfaction for her outrageous behavior. Yet her honor and her reputation belong only to her.

And second. It wasn't me, who were sullying our people, but Makoto Priano. If you don't understand this, please reread the first topic. I am not in the mood to repeat obvious information over and over again. Make sure to actually read it before writing.

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#17 - 2014-10-25 16:49:15 UTC
Jaret Victorian wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Oh, what a pity. Holovid then, maybe? As a proof of results of course.

Most likely text script of damage taken and recieved during the timeline. Or just a video feed.
But they will be presented ONLY if results will be contested and ONLY to contesting party.
And, as this was planned as a honor duel, no contesting is really expected.

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2014-10-25 16:49:18 UTC
Just shoot down one another's frigate and be done with it already. Seriously, you people really love your drama.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Vizage
Capital Allied Industrial Distribution
#19 - 2014-10-25 17:04:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Vizage
Diana Kim wrote:
Vizage wrote:

"Do not call my tantrums a tantrum, it is not true. Because I said so. "

Vizage wrote:

"If you aren't with me, you are against me."

Vizage wrote:

Regretfully
-K

"I decide who deserves a chance at regaining honour. "

"She started it."

The response of a child.....
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#20 - 2014-10-25 17:09:36 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:
Just shoot down one another's frigate and be done with it already. Seriously, you people really love your drama.

Mr. Egivand...
Of course I could just shoot down her, however, I am a State Soldier, and I will resort to this only against known enemies of the State, whom she can easily become with her words and actions.
This would imply destruction and detention of ship crew for following the enemy.

However, this wasn't the case. For Caldari honor has greater value than life. If she disgraced herself, she has the right to restore her honor, even with act of death.

I could indeed take my satisfaction by other means. But before taking harsh measures, I would like to know, if she has honor or no. Should I treat her like Caldari, or like Gurista. It is for her to decide.

123Next pageLast page