These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A chance for Makoto Priano to restore her honor (challenge)

Author
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#21 - 2014-10-25 17:14:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
Vizage wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Vizage wrote:

How Ironic that you would use her actions as a public representative of I-RED as an excuse to whine and complain on a public forum. To bang on your chest out in the open with State Protectorate honorific still perched on your shoulder.

"Do not call my tantrums a transit, it is not true. Because I said so. "

Vizage wrote:
You shame us all Ms. Kim.

"If you aren't with me, you are against me."

Vizage wrote:

I suggest you find some quiet isolation to contemplate the actions of a petty child, who would lash out publicly in a show of tantrums rather than act with poise when confronted.. Think long and hard Ms. Kim, before you sully our people any further.

Regretfully
-K

"I decide who deserves a chance at regaining honour. "

"She started it."

The response of a child.....

Stop putting YOUR words into MY mouth, as it is ACT of a child.
Cease this stupidity at once, you are disgracing yourself.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Karynn Denton
Black Rebel Rifter Club
#22 - 2014-10-25 17:15:50 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Leopold Caine wrote:
So... no show then?

If Priano-haani changes her mind and decides to go for the out-of-capsule fight, I'd be willing to provide the Ivory Tower's Floating Theatre for the match in question.

Refreshments are on the house.

This WON'T be public fight, no show. Only 1-2 witnesses from each side will be allowed.
I don't fight for entertainment.
Only results will be made public.

Aww, what?

You issue the challenge in a public forum, but want the fight in private?
C'mon, that doesn't add up!

Anyway - Priano, you're gonna need all the help you can get. You name it, I got it... Blue, Exile, Crash... just call me.

Karynn Denton

Caravan Master

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#23 - 2014-10-25 17:17:23 UTC
Alright. Let's address this farce directly.

Kim, I stand by my statements that you are mad and as close to a Provist as a capsuleer can be. If need be, I can dredge up any number of your thousands of public statements that support that remark, including your pining after Heth when he fled into exile after the terrorist coup attempt at Haatomo, and your statements that you wish you could have done more to help the terrorists, etc..

However, I will not entertain your polemics or grandstanding by honoring this farcical challenge.

Instead, we'll just have to shoot each other like civilized pilots in the normal course of things in space. I trust that once the Enforcement Directive enters the war properly, we'll have plenty of opportunity.

Finally, any continued effort to contact me will be considered harassment and handled appropriately.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Liam Antolliere
Liberty Vanguard
#24 - 2014-10-25 17:25:31 UTC
There was a time when the Caldari used to keep these interpersonal grievances out of the public spectacle as a matter of honor.

It was something I respected about you...

"Though the people may hate me, that does not relieve me of my charge."

Anslo
Scope Works
#25 - 2014-10-25 17:29:21 UTC
Who cares what you think of some one else's honor?

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#26 - 2014-10-25 17:31:50 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
Alright. Let's address this farce directly.

Kim, I stand by my statements that you are mad

Which is an obvious lie and straightforward insult.
Any future reference to me as mad, I will consider as harassment, and it will be handled appropriately as well.

Makoto Priano wrote:

However, I will not entertain your polemics or grandstanding by honoring this farcical challenge.

Your cowardice and desire to remain in dishonorable disgrace has been duly noted.

I will leave this conversation open for anyone, who will want to discuss Priano.
If anyone will want to discuss me, I would ask to make new topics and do not resort to derailing.

Steffanie Saissore
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#27 - 2014-10-25 17:35:00 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
and do not resort to derailing.

Because this is something you have not done to other threads not involving you?
Good luck with that request.

We travel in the dark of the new moon,

A starry highway traced on the map of the sky

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#28 - 2014-10-25 17:38:49 UTC
Oh... the Liar Knight Saissore, returned right for derailing. Again.

Anslo
Scope Works
#29 - 2014-10-25 17:39:08 UTC
Steffanie Saissore wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
and do not resort to derailing.

Because this is something you have not done to other threads not involving you?
Good luck with that request.

Ain't that the truth.

Anslo
Scope Works
#30 - 2014-10-25 17:40:27 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Oh... the Liar Knight Saissore, returned right for derailing. Again.

Well that's funny, as I remember you happily derailing Steffanie's thread like a child throwing a tantrum for being called a butt head. But hey this **** could get entertaining so...

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#31 - 2014-10-25 20:04:03 UTC
Kim-baka you are in no position to be lecturing anyone about honor and courage. If anything we should all be demanding satisfaction for the time you've caused us to waste by reading your foolishness.

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#32 - 2014-10-25 20:15:50 UTC
So, seeing as it doesn't appear to be any sort of honor duel anymore, will there possibly be a holo? I will admit I'd love to see it if so...
Jaret Victorian
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#33 - 2014-10-25 22:15:29 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
So, seeing as it doesn't appear to be any sort of honor duel anymore, will there possibly be a holo? I will admit I'd love to see it if so...

Nah, she said she will provide the holovid only to a contesting party.

Note to self: contest results if they will fight out of capsule.
Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#34 - 2014-10-25 22:22:33 UTC
No kidding right? All I can say is I've heard things about Kim's abilities, I'm just curious to actually see them in action.
Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#35 - 2014-10-26 08:31:39 UTC
Maybe instead of challenging someone to a fight every time they say something you disagree with, you could use those Caldari lips and tongue God bestowed upon you to convince people why you're right? I've never believed in that "might is right" notion and I don't see it being much of a popular belief among Caldari. Perhaps you could refrain from being so violent and aggressive and instead use logic to fight your battles, rather than escalating beyond the points of contention to one of competition?

-Eran
Kyllsa Siikanen
Tuonelan Virta
#36 - 2014-10-26 11:33:44 UTC
So, make sure I understand... Diana is angry because someone is derailing her thread?

How delicious.

“Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.” 

― C.S. Lewis 

Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#37 - 2014-10-26 16:11:59 UTC
Diana Kim, you can't even kill yourself properly to save your own honor.

Katrina Oniseki

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#38 - 2014-10-26 19:50:40 UTC
Desiderya wrote:
Seconded, Deacon.

Also Kim, join a real corporation and stop hiding behind someone's skirts while talking about 'honour'.

Indeed, as today conversation in the neocom version of this media has shown, that my corporation indeed might be not real, since it doesn't have shares, and i was named to be a "shell" of Caldari Navy, that it is more a government office than a corporation.

But as a soldier of the State, I prefer to serve the State as a whole, serve all Caldari people, and not just one person (the CEO). Thus I will prefer this "not real" corporation, where I can do my duty and dedicate myself to the State.

As for "hiding behind someone's skirt" I believe your perception and your eyes have failed you. As you can see from reading this conversation, it wasn't me, who was hiding, but rather this Makoto Priano.

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#39 - 2014-10-26 20:01:09 UTC
Steffanie Saissore wrote:
I find this most amusing...as I have put forth more than one challenge to Kim in the past and she has refused.

If my memory doesn't fail me, you were suggesting public fights, and I have told here and earlier, that I don't fight for entertainment.

However, this isn't the strict rule, and exact reason why I wouldn't accept fight with you will be explained below.

You are not a Caldari. Demanding honor from jaijii would be incorrect, as jaijii don't follow our traditions.
Moreover, you are a gallentean. Last time (a month or two ago) I already did a mistake and accepted gallentean challenge to fight 1v1 on a battlecruisers. In fact, I was in a worse condition, as I was fighting in a drake against a myrmidon. Add to this that Navy were attacking me as well. I have agreed for this, but my mistake wasn't that I agreed to these conditions, but that I agreed to do a duel with a gallentean: as the moment later the fight has started about 10 more gallentean ships warped right on top of me.

I am always telling: never trust a gallentean. I have violated this own rule I was talking about, and I have paid for it.

Moreover, as you are well known for your public lies about me, the reason to not trust you raises exponentially.

Never trust a gallentean. Never trust a liar. And you are both of them in one flask.

Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#40 - 2014-10-26 20:05:01 UTC
Karynn Denton wrote:

Aww, what?

You issue the challenge in a public forum, but want the fight in private?
C'mon, that doesn't add up!

Anyway - Priano, you're gonna need all the help you can get. You name it, I got it... Blue, Exile, Crash... just call me.

As the insult and lies were made in public, the challenge was put in public as well.
There were nothing said that the fight would or should be public.

And if you wish to help Priano, I'd suggest offering her instead of these drugs some Kresh. But even this now won't clean her name.