These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A chance for Makoto Priano to restore her honor (challenge)

Author
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#81 - 2014-11-09 21:57:00 UTC
Xindi Kraid wrote:

and yet some of us find your insane ramblings and the irrational fervor

I wonder when all the trolls just get bored from insulting me out of nothing with some ridiculous baseless claims and obvious lies?
Is it new "special" sport for "special" peoples, who can't achieve anything valuable?

Xindi Kraid wrote:

Why is it though you are singling out Makoto Priano? I am pretty sure most of the Caldari posters on IGS have accused you of being crazy and misguided. I am certain I'VE called you a madwoman by those names, and I always accuse you of being an evil Provist, and all you did was accuse me of being a traitor.

Well, I don't have to challenge any meaningless forum troll because of lies.
I thought that Makoto was different, that she had honor and could defend it like Caldari officer. I was mistaken, she did behave neither as officer, nor as Caldari.

Xindi Kraid wrote:

Personally, I think it is YOU who needs to restore your honor.

I don't care about your opinion and what you think.
If I will made a mistake and will do something wrong, I will think about restoring it, and will do it as Caldari. Of course, you won't be notified about this, as it will be Caldari business, and not yours.

Xindi Kraid wrote:
Accusing EVERYONE who doesn't agree with your views is not the actions of an honorable person, and honorable people don't constantly seek to start fights with everyone either.

I am getting tired of lies like that.
Most of the time I don't actually see opinions to disagree with, just some mad trolls jump out just to insult me and spread lies about me. Well, if I will see a HONORABLE person, whom I will disagree with, I will reply still with honor, and disagree with respect.
To scum, though, I reply as they deserve.

Xindi Kraid wrote:
You have let your irrational loyalty to the madman Heth to undermine your ability to actually understand what being a Caldari is.

Just great, now insulting not just me, but even greatest Caldari hero.
Good job. Im out.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#82 - 2014-11-09 22:44:01 UTC
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Stuff.

I must ask, why do you persist in feeding this creature? It has been abundantly clear, for a very long time now, that there is no technology in New Eden advanced or strong enough to propel any sort of reason with sufficient force to penetrate the immeasurably thick skull of this odd little being. Projectiles, possibly. Arguments, not quite.

Unless you derive some sort of pleasure from poking a button and seeing the exact same drivel being regurgitated time and time again I can see no reason to do this. If you actually want to affect any sort of change in regards to the only zealot in New Eden more fanatic than the religious ones, simply starve it of the oxygen it craves. Attention.

If you see it in space, kill it if you can or want, ignore it if you can't or don't want to. Just don't keep pushing that button. The output you get is never going to change.
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#83 - 2014-11-09 23:05:35 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:

Typical minmatar rant

I think we should thank this Mizhara for showing us, why all Minamtars should stay as slaves, and shouldn't be allowed to speak for themselves or take any actions without master's orders.

I hope the Empire will soon change this little inconvenience.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#84 - 2014-11-09 23:23:32 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:

Typical minmatar rant

Typical bigoted D.K. remark

Ladies and gentlemen, the effects of brainwashing at an early age.
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#85 - 2014-11-09 23:31:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
Deitra Vess wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:

Typical minmatar rant

Typical bigoted D.K. remark

Ladies and gentlemen, the effects of brainwashing at an early age.

Ms. Vess, don't be like that, read crap that that minmatar writes.

EDIT:
Or maybe better, that you don't read Mizhara, as she can't write anything smart anyway. But please don't judge me for what I write for that useless creature, without knowing why I write it. Okay?

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#86 - 2014-11-09 23:41:01 UTC
oh I'm sorry, I should have gotten my masters blessing to speak first... Hope I still get my Vitoc today...
Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#87 - 2014-11-09 23:48:46 UTC
Still feeding it.
Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#88 - 2014-11-09 23:51:56 UTC
your right.... my apologies.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#89 - 2014-11-10 04:05:25 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Xindi Kraid wrote:
Stuff.

I must ask, why do you persist in feeding this creature? It has been abundantly clear, for a very long time now, that there is no technology in New Eden advanced or strong enough to propel any sort of reason with sufficient force to penetrate the immeasurably thick skull of this odd little being. Projectiles, possibly. Arguments, not quite.

Unless you derive some sort of pleasure from poking a button and seeing the exact same drivel being regurgitated time and time again I can see no reason to do this. If you actually want to affect any sort of change in regards to the only zealot in New Eden more fanatic than the religious ones, simply starve it of the oxygen it craves. Attention.

If you see it in space, kill it if you can or want, ignore it if you can't or don't want to. Just don't keep pushing that button. The output you get is never going to change.

I like you.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.