These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123
 

AFK Farmer / Stabilized Farmer Solution

Author
Koujjo Dian
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#41 - 2013-11-10 13:59:22 UTC
I really don't understand why warp stabs are even in the game other than to troll other players. The only legitimate use I see for them is on haulers. I'd like to see them changed where they could only be fitted to ships that have bonuses to fitting them, kinda like covert ops cloaks.
Sura Sadiva
Entropic Tactical Crew
#42 - 2013-11-10 14:15:51 UTC
Koujjo Dian wrote:
I really don't understand why warp stabs are even in the game other than to troll other players. The only legitimate use I see for them is on haulers. I'd like to see them changed where they could only be fitted to ships that have bonuses to fitting them, kinda like covert ops cloaks.


Yep, they should be changed so fitting a WCS disable any targetting system on the ship or such. Usable only for hauling/traveling fits
VaL Iscariot
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-11-10 18:18:08 UTC
sure is a lot of whining in here...

Anyway, I find it amusing how this entire thread has turned into a nerf cloaking and warp core stabs discussion. Will a dev lock this thing please?
Jafit McJafitson
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#44 - 2013-11-10 18:53:34 UTC
Koujjo Dian wrote:
I really don't understand why warp stabs are even in the game other than to troll other players. The only legitimate use I see for them is on haulers. I'd like to see them changed where they could only be fitted to ships that have bonuses to fitting them, kinda like covert ops cloaks.


Well the Rokh is going to need that bonus, how else are we meant to smartbomb on gates?
Ghost Phius
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#45 - 2013-11-10 20:19:59 UTC
This thread reminds me of time being lost like tears in rain. Yes, whinners it is time to die. Twisted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzA_xesrL8
Kaivar Lancer
Doomheim
#46 - 2013-11-15 11:43:41 UTC
You FW "warriors" are a disgrace to PVP. What is the challenge in killing unarmed frigates? Just go to high sec and suicide gank some pods if you're after that sort of "challenge".
ZheoTheThird
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2013-11-15 13:53:21 UTC
Kaivar Lancer wrote:
You FW "warriors" are a disgrace to PVP. What is the challenge in killing unarmed frigates? Just go to high sec and suicide gank some pods if you're after that sort of "challenge".

~kbstats~
Castnicke Rinah
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#48 - 2013-11-15 14:17:57 UTC
ZheoTheThird wrote:
Kaivar Lancer wrote:
You FW "warriors" are a disgrace to PVP. What is the challenge in killing unarmed frigates? Just go to high sec and suicide gank some pods if you're after that sort of "challenge".

~kbstats~


so mad
Previous page123