These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Help me CCP Soundwave, you're my only hope (or Post ALL your Little Things improvements wishes!)

First post First post
Author
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#921 - 2013-01-30 18:51:46 UTC
Drug contracts!! Not just for the elite PharmaIndustrialComplex anymore!

Fix salvage drones to self salvage all blue/corp wrecks - sheesh...
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#922 - 2013-01-30 18:54:29 UTC
Global settings on convo channel for text size/show text only!! Annoying as heck to have to keep setting these
Gizznitt Malikite
Agony Unleashed
Agony Empire
#923 - 2013-01-30 18:58:23 UTC

Allow players to join any chat channel in game....

Like, allow me to join the VFK-IV chat channel.... even if I'm sitting in Jita IV-IV...
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#924 - 2013-01-30 19:59:43 UTC
Love that corp transactions are color highlighted in wallet. Could we please have the same for Orders??
Spenta Yazata
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#925 - 2013-01-30 20:57:47 UTC
Discourage 5 year old players from station camping brand new players?

Playing the game for 12 days and getting podded left and right by gank squads just because they have nothing better to do is a little discouraging if you know what I mean. Ugh
Nalha Saldana
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#926 - 2013-01-30 23:25:46 UTC
1. Add a "continous music" option that makes it play music all the time.

2. Add a small text that shows your current ship order, ie:
Orbiting: Jita - Star
Aligning: Perimeter
Docking: Jita 4 - 4
Gibbah
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#927 - 2013-01-31 11:42:47 UTC
Spurty wrote:
Gheyna wrote:

You should also remove the max limit f bookmarks, or raise it to like 50k or something

o.O

What horrors must you endure to ask for this?

I shudder to think.

Probably doing something disastrously wrong here.

Exactly! Sounds like we were back in 2005, when you had no warp to zero on gates.
Panhead4411
Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services
The Possum Lodge
#928 - 2013-01-31 16:40:52 UTC
Use the inventory system that is currently on SiSi, the one that remembers things like what hanger i was looking at when i docked (hint, its not my ships cargo). (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)

You guys did this when you moved Retri from bucky to TQ, you reverted the inventory system to one with less functionality than you had in the weeks leading up to release. Why?

http://blog.beyondreality.se/shift-click-does-nothing    < Unified Inventory is NOT ready...

badposting
Doomheim
#929 - 2013-01-31 17:20:08 UTC  |  Edited by: badposting
I have a problem with the new targeting UI:
The health bars are at the top of the icon, which itself is fairly tall
Below that is the target name, which usually takes up at least two rows
Then comes the ship type, and further down still is the distance

All that is relevant information, the problem is that you placed the active module icons below that pile of text. Why is it a problem? Because when I'm flying a logi I'm watching health bars and the module icons are now so far away from the health bars that it's harder to tell at a glance what's going on who. I need shift my focus to read that information whereas with the old UI I didn't. I think the readability would increase a lot if the module icons were placed on the side, or on top of the target icon, which is where you're looking anyway.

Another thing: allow me to contract ships with drugs in them. I always keep drugs in my caps so I can never do anything with them remotely.
Jace Errata
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#930 - 2013-01-31 17:33:01 UTC
It sure would be nice if destination data was stored server-side. If I switch from desktop to laptop midway through a long route, I have to set destination again on the laptop (this is a real pain given my current M.O of picking a system on the map and not reading the name).

Also, module keybindings. When you group modules, the group should default to the lowest available hotkey slot, instead of a random one halfway along the row. Related to this, the slot used should be stored serverside, so I don't have to move my groups every time I fly a ship on one platform that's only been used on another before.

tweeten

One day they woke me up so I could live forever

It's such a shame the same will never happen to you

Olga Ivanovna
Doomheim
#931 - 2013-01-31 17:50:40 UTC
In space, when I unload my missile launchers... please make them stack in the cargohold again.
Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#932 - 2013-01-31 18:13:37 UTC
Make standings with NPC corporations mean something.

Like making office slots available for you when you are liked enough or additional assembly lines or more choice in the loyalty shop or tokens from the Nobel Exchange to have at least something to brag about since you removed the standings displaying for them.

And make it independent from faction standing, that can have something of its own.
Sukur
WhiteOps
#933 - 2013-01-31 18:36:05 UTC
1--Save fitting

2--Go to market

3--Buy all fitting

4--asemble

5--and pew pew. get destroyed

6--return to 2

Whitehound
#934 - 2013-02-01 17:47:07 UTC
Add a Percentage Column for Items Remaining under Market Orders

Add a column to the list of one's market orders (in Wallet->Orders), which shows the remaining quantity of items as a percentage value relative to the original item quantity. Further more allow the market orders to be sorted by it.

If you want to make this a really awesome feature then show a percentage value and a graphical bar, too.

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

Verity Sovereign
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#935 - 2013-02-02 11:45:23 UTC
Quick Bookmark -
Simple idea... a shortcut to bookmark your current location - no naming the bookmark, it just functions like a quicksave in other games. When you make a quick BM, it overwrites your previous quick BM, so it doesn't clutter your BM list

alternately/in addition to:
an automatic "last warp" bookmark, so if you warp somewhere, you can warp back to wherever you were (two warps = original location may be lost)

or:

Right click in space ->
-- Reset Camera
-- Show Solar System in Map Browser
-- Planets >
-- Stargates >
-- Stations >
-- Bookmark Current Location
-- Hide Route
-- Clear All Waypoints
-- Configure
Moe Cislak
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#936 - 2013-02-02 12:22:10 UTC
Walk in station.
MadMuppet
Critical Mass Inc
#937 - 2013-02-03 15:44:31 UTC
NEOCOMM - After it has flashed, say 20 times, just leave the icon on and stop the flashing.

This message brought to you by Experience(tm). When common sense fails you, experience will come to the rescue. Experience(tm) from the makers of CONCORD.

"If you are part of the problem, you will be nerfed." -MadMuppet

E6o5
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#938 - 2013-02-03 16:11:43 UTC
have blow up pos modules drop ships and large items again
Gryphon Infinite
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#939 - 2013-02-03 18:55:20 UTC
Market - Cancel Order on Details Tab **Idea**

Hello there. I am trying to help aid the game by adding new ideas for more efficiency and fun to the gameplay.

I feel that a "Cancel Order" option is needed on the Details tab of the market screen; instead of having to find your item through your My Orders tab, fishing through hundreds of orders. Look at my picture uploads below to see what I mean or to understand the concept.

Add Cancel Order option here, when you right click your item on Details tab:::

http://tinypic.com/r/qyb9qr/6 **ENLARGE PHOTO to see it better!

Instead of having to fish through hundreds of orders on Orders tab, and having to cancel it here as it currently is:::

http://tinypic.com/r/20glcmf/6 **ENLARGE PHOTO to see it better!

I am trying really hard to help make this great game even better. Please no harsh negativity or trolling. I hope to hear all of your feedback! I give likes to helpful people. :)
Callduron
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#940 - 2013-02-03 22:58:23 UTC
Could we have a jobs left to assign number for Science and Industry. When we start a bunch of manufacturing jobs there's no clue how many we have left to assign. I usually find out by making one too many then getting an error message.

I write http://stabbedup.blogspot.co.uk/

I post on reddit as /u/callduron.