These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Farmers and FW: throwing them off the castle wall

Author
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#61 - 2013-01-16 17:31:33 UTC
ground ctrl wrote:
dribble.....
-1 to you for never logging in and playing Eve Online.
ground ctrl
Goose Swarm Coalition
#62 - 2013-01-16 18:25:52 UTC
XG
I have played eve and faction war for hundreds of hours. I don't think playing it for hundreds more will fix it.

Given that comment was in response to the quote below, its obvious that you are just trying to avoid the fact that fw sov war is still broken.

ground ctrl wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Veshta Yoshida wrote:

Just out of curiosity though, what in your view, is required of a person for him/her to be considered 'playing the game'? Farm a bazillion VP/LP per week? ***** on umpteen mails per week?
It's good to see your corp is finally in FW and that you're actually getting some kills. +1.

XG does, of course, includes the people who are just farming and whoring kms as playing the sov war game. It doesn't matter to him that the vast majority don't care at all who is winning the sov war. He still wants to count them as satisfied customers. Just like people who used to do nothing but ***** missions were satisfied customers.

If he only looked at people who actually log in and do their absolute best to win sov well it would just be him Nezmor Zarnak and Sasawong.

So despite the fact that only 4 players are really trying to win the game that doesn't mean its broken. After all those 4 people are happy with the mechanic.

Princess Nexxala
Quantum Cats Syndicate
#63 - 2013-01-16 18:52:01 UTC
Don't bother chat, this guy doesn't know how to play Eve. So he goes on and on and on about something he knows absolutely nothing about. I found it amusing at first but it's so obviously a troll it's not worth discussing anything with him. He is terrible and knows he should be playing other games, yet it amuses him to come here and insult a game he doesn't "get". Probably due to some sort of inferiority complex. Got ass raped a few too many times on his main I suppose. Should be banned for filling the forums with nonsense tbh.

chatgris wrote:
ground ctrl wrote:
or using plexes as a way to get some random pvp.

Why is this a bad thing?

nom nom

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#64 - 2013-01-16 19:39:45 UTC
ground ctrl wrote:
XG
I have played eve and faction war for hundreds of hours. I don't think playing it for hundreds more will fix it.

Given that comment was in response to the quote below, its obvious that you are just trying to avoid the fact that fw sov war is still broken.
You're the moron who ranted on endlessly that there should be no rats in plexes... Just sayin'

Anyways, have fun orbiting buttons with your FDU alt. I thank you for helping us achieve FW domination. Keep up the good work!
ground ctrl
Goose Swarm Coalition
#65 - 2013-01-16 20:32:55 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
ground ctrl wrote:
XG

You're the moron who ranted on endlessly that there should be no rats in plexes... Just sayin'

Anyways, have fun orbiting buttons with your FDU alt. I thank you for helping us achieve FW domination. Keep up the good work!

More sidestepping.

You are horribly misinformed, and unable to respond the facts that fw sov mechanics are still broken.
Taoist Dragon
SHAVED
#66 - 2013-01-16 20:43:29 UTC
ground ctrl wrote:

More sidestepping.

You are horribly misinformed, and unable to respond the facts that fw sov mechanics are still broken.

FW mechanics are not still broken.....there are a lot of people very much enjoying FW in it's current state.

That the FW mechanics are not what YOU want is a completely different thing altogether.

Seriously mate if you don't like it so much go fly somewhere else. If you have CONSTRUCTIVE ideas then post them on F&I area of the forums. This constant whining just make you look like a snivelling 12yr old who's had a cookie take from him.

If you have posted your ideas and CCP are choosing not to implement then we then make the choice. Suck it up and try to adapt to find YOUR kind of fun or just leave. Vote with your wallet and cancel your sub.

That is the Way, the Tao.

Balance is everything.

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#67 - 2013-01-16 20:43:37 UTC
And you're the only moron on these forums who thinks the previous system of once (or more) per month massive sov flips was a good idea.

ground ctrl
Goose Swarm Coalition
#68 - 2013-01-16 22:07:17 UTC
Princess Nexxala wrote:
Don't bother chat, this guy doesn't know how to play Eve. So he goes on and on and on about something he knows absolutely nothing about. I found it amusing at first but it's so obviously a troll it's not worth discussing anything with him. He is terrible and knows he should be playing other games, yet it amuses him to come here and insult a game he doesn't "get". Probably due to some sort of inferiority complex. Got ass raped a few too many times on his main I suppose. Should be banned for filling the forums with nonsense tbh.

chatgris wrote:
ground ctrl wrote:
or using plexes as a way to get some random pvp.

Why is this a bad thing?

Like I said Princess nexxala in all of my first few posts I am cearain's alt. My main account expired and I am not really interested in resubbing so I am posting on an alt account.

If you want to address the points I raised feel free. If you just want to name call like XG, I guess you can do that to0, but you lose credibiltiy.
ground ctrl
Goose Swarm Coalition
#69 - 2013-01-16 22:10:14 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
And you're the only moron on these forums who thinks the previous system of once (or more) per month massive sov flips was a good idea.

My what an intetnet tough guy repeatedly calling other posters a moron.Roll

Yes the cashouts were preferable to this system. Can you remember any of the reasons I gave for that? Or are you the type of person who makes up their mind without listening to reasons?
ground ctrl
Goose Swarm Coalition
#70 - 2013-01-16 22:23:03 UTC
Taoist Dragon wrote:
ground ctrl wrote:

More sidestepping.

FW mechanics are not still broken.....there are a lot of people very much enjoying FW in it's current state.

I would think they would want to hit about 50k people in fw after 2 expansions focused on it. 15,000 players most of which are just players moving from a different part of the game to farm, is not what I would call a success. But I guess I had different expectations.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#71 - 2013-01-16 22:52:15 UTC
ground ctrl wrote:
Yes the cashouts were preferable to this system.
Case closed.
ground ctrl
Goose Swarm Coalition
#72 - 2013-01-17 02:44:29 UTC
I ask you this:

ground ctrl wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:

My what an intetnet tough guy repeatedly calling other posters a moron.Roll

Yes the cashouts were preferable to this system. Can you remember any of the reasons I gave for that? Or are you the type of person who makes up their mind without listening to reasons?

And you respond with this

X Gallentius wrote:
ground ctrl wrote:
Yes the cashouts were preferable to this system.
Case closed.

There are of course allot of close minded and unreasonable people on the internet but few are so blatant as you. I can only guess you, in fact, did not even read the reasons I gave for prefering the cashout system. And you are, in fact, the type of person who makes up your mind without listening to reason.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#73 - 2013-01-17 04:27:34 UTC
ground ctrl wrote:
There are of course allot of close minded and unreasonable people on the internet but few are so blatant as you. I can only guess you, in fact, did not even read the reasons I gave for prefering the cashout system. And you are, in fact, the type of person who makes up your mind without listening to reason.

Remember Step 1. Log in.
Dan Carter Murray
#74 - 2013-01-17 04:39:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Dan Carter Murray
I just want to say to the morons who put alts into opposing militia (Amarr putting alts in FDU or TLF) that my dplexing alt who is Amarr has made me 8 bil isk to date since they made LP changes for dplexing. This isk is from dplexing both high and low contested systems.

Oh noes! I can't make 16 bil. 8 bil isk is fine though. probably 2 bil of that was @ tier 1.

quit crying about the mechanics and put your alt back into Amarr so it can be awoxed. I mean...put it back into Amarr to dplex so your main gets awoxed for being a traitor...I mean just quit crying and your main back into Amarr.

Again, the formula for FW is:

enter plex
  • enemy came to fight?
  • no - you made isk
    yes - you got pvp
  • did you win?
  • no - you got pvp
    yes - you got isk and pvp

stfu

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

Cynthia Nezmor
    Nezmor's Golden Griffins
    #75 - 2013-01-17 11:19:03 UTC
    X Gallentius wrote:
    ground ctrl wrote:

Remember Step 1. Log in.

Wise frog is wise. Cool
    Cynthia Nezmor
    Nezmor's Golden Griffins
    #76 - 2013-01-17 11:23:19 UTC
    Taoist Dragon wrote:
    ground ctrl wrote:

More sidestepping.

That the FW mechanics are not what YOU want is a completely different thing altogether.

After all 4 militias could do the same thing, it was perfectly balanced. People need to be changed, their attitude of "i would rather sit in station for 2 hours, pvp for 10 minutes, farm isk for 5 minutes" should become "i pvp for 2 hours, when i lose, i farm isk for 15 minutes".
    Also if you are not playing FW, you should stop posting. I sometimes go into wormholes, or nullsec, but you dont see me posting on forums as nullsec/wh resident.
    Dan Carter Murray
    #77 - 2013-01-17 15:42:51 UTC
    Cynthia Nezmor wrote:
    Also if you are not playing FW, you should stop posting. I sometimes go into wormholes, or nullsec, but you dont see me posting on forums as nullsec/wh resident.

this

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

ground ctrl
    Goose Swarm Coalition
    #78 - 2013-01-17 15:50:58 UTC
    Dan Carter Murray wrote:
    Cynthia Nezmor wrote:

this

How long do you have to play a game before you can post on it?

If the idea is that only people who are currently playing a game are allowed to post then of course it will be all roses - after all people who don't like the game tend to stop playing it.

Just like most catholic priests do not think the celebacy requirement is too onerous. Well if they did think it was too onerous they wouldn't be priests now would they?

If you don't want to hear the views of people who no longer play the game because of problems then don't read the forums.
    ground ctrl
    Goose Swarm Coalition
    #79 - 2013-01-17 15:52:41 UTC
    X Gallentius wrote:
    ground ctrl wrote:

Remember Step 1. Log in.

I did all three. And the game still sucks so I am reporting why.
    ground ctrl
    Goose Swarm Coalition
    #80 - 2013-01-17 15:58:07 UTC
    Dan Carter Murray wrote:
    I just want to say to the morons who put alts into opposing militia (Amarr putting alts in FDU or TLF) that my dplexing alt who is Amarr has made me 8 bil isk to date since they made LP changes for dplexing. This isk is from dplexing both high and low contested systems.

Oh noes! I can't make 16 bil. 8 bil isk is fine though. probably 2 bil of that was @ tier 1.

quit crying about the mechanics and put your alt back into Amarr so it can be awoxed. I mean...put it back into Amarr to dplex so your main gets awoxed for being a traitor...I mean just quit crying and your main back into Amarr.

Again, the formula for FW is:

enter plex
  • enemy came to fight?
  • no - you made isk
    yes - you got pvp
  • did you win?
  • no - you got pvp
    yes - you got isk and pvp

stfu

I am glad you enjoy spending hours of your life multiboxing alts deplexing systems for isk. That does not sound fun to me. I would prefer to actually get pvp on my main that have some context in the war at large.

And don't assume that alts in other militias are doing plexing.