These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Help me CCP Soundwave, you're my only hope (or Post ALL your Little Things improvements wishes!)

First post First post
Author
Alana Til
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#861 - 2013-01-16 16:58:25 UTC
Give us more corp bookmarks! at least 1000 or so :P
eddie valvetino
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#862 - 2013-01-16 17:09:59 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:
All non-cover ops cloaking devices stop cap recharge completely while the module is activated.

Send the hate mail and threats to my in box super capital lovers. It is about time you start planing for an exit strategy beyond:
1. Warp to safe spot
2. Cloak
3. Wait for cap to recharge up
4. Jump to safety

Death to all super capitals!!!!

Not the same, but along the same lines

Prevent ships that are not covert from warping for 5 seconds after de-cloak. The "cloak-warp" trick needs to be smashed into next week... oh come ye of noble nerf bat.

The whole idea is a joke to be honest and makes many covert spec'd ships pointless, why use a covert transport when the standard has +2 to warp strength, carries 3 times as much stuff and is uncatchable using the "cloak-warp" tactic.
eddie valvetino
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#863 - 2013-01-16 17:16:21 UTC
Estella Osoka wrote:
If agents were not capsuleers, then you would have no agents in space.

SOOOOOO not true

None of the current set of NPC are Capsuleers. Not even Sansha

They fly using bridges and cockpits.
eddie valvetino
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#864 - 2013-01-16 17:20:38 UTC
Dawn Onnlin wrote:
Can we please see my drones health bar while they are in the drone bay. I sometimes have to switch them around and it's hard to tell which are the old damaged ones and which are the new frensh ones.

soooo much this

and

nice rack
Maximus Arcarius
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#865 - 2013-01-16 17:43:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Maximus Arcarius
hey I need your help

I accidentally 93 units of veldspar remotely

what should I do... is this dangerous?
stoxxine
OLVI industries
#866 - 2013-01-16 18:30:25 UTC
how about adding an option to inventory dialog:
[x] show only divisions i have view access to
[x] show only divisions i have take access to

its already indicated visually but drag'n'drop fails are a pita

Disclaimer: The above was probably written drunk or by a friend on my pc or a hacker. No warranty for any misinformation provided.

Terrorfrodo
Interbus Universal
#867 - 2013-01-17 16:28:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Terrorfrodo
Needed feature: In contact list, show only contacts that have no label.

When I find active players in w-space, or expect members of a corp to become active later, I assign labels to them so I know which players live in which system and can find them again when I see they are online.

But finding newly added characters that have no label yet becomes difficult if you already have a lot of people on your contact list. Only for this reason I constantly clear all my contacts, it gets just too confusing.

While it is possible to drag new contacts right to a label, this doesn't work if you have a long list of labels, and anyway it is bugged; chars labeled in this way lose their assigned label after relogging.

edit: Also, we need to be able to decouple the places window from the contacts window. When I'm monitoring contacts, I want the window to be narrow so I can have an eye on it while playing. When I need to view or edit bookmarks, I need a broad window to see all the columns. So I have to constantly resize the window – annoying!

Dersen Lowery
The Scope
#868 - 2013-01-17 16:38:34 UTC
A small, but useful thing: Allow us to name, save and load settings for the Map.

Proud founder and member of the Belligerent Desirables.

I voted in CSM X!

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#869 - 2013-01-18 02:59:58 UTC
Well...

It's time to flog the dead horse again. Hangars. Yup, I'm still raging about this.

Look at this total disaster that my builder has to put up with.

How hard could it be to make tabs? Tabs that line up all nice and neat across the top like the page I am now typing on in my browser. Why-oh-why must we industrialists still have to deal with cans for our sorting?

Please look into fixing this apparently already fixed hangar situation.

Please, please, please.

Mr Epeen Cool
Willmahh
#870 - 2013-01-18 05:33:36 UTC
my top 10:

1. Fly my ships with a joystick, mouse, or arrow keys (configurable in settings).

2. deploy drones with a keystroke.

3. login on launcher

4. return to character select instead of having to relog to switch

5. being able to put all 3 characters in the same skill queue, effectively skilling 3 characters at 1/3rd the rate, if i choose.

6. shorter jump clone cooldown.

7. remove implants with an substantial isk cost to do so (depending on implant level) implants would be tuned and cannot be reused by other characters.

8. popup or email that alerts you that your clone doesn't cover your current skill points.

9. settings that instruct drones to return to bay when they reach a certain hp level.

10. consent to be added to one's contact watch list meaning you can't be alerted to someone coming online if they choose not to allow it.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#871 - 2013-01-18 22:35:28 UTC
Removed a post with no content.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Hemmo Paskiainen
#872 - 2013-01-19 01:29:18 UTC
Training multiple chars on 1 account fot more gametime cost, 2 chars is 2 plex ect

If relativity equals time plus momentum, what equals relativity, if the momentum is minus to the time?

Whitehound
#873 - 2013-01-19 15:59:15 UTC
Undo for Bounties
Having the option to take a bounty back would be nice. When a bounty was placed in error or a conflict got settled would it come in handy.

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

MainDrain
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#874 - 2013-01-19 16:30:07 UTC
Missioning idea

When you get enough standing to move up to the next level agent it would be really handy if they sent you a mail as you do for storyline missions.

If you finish a security mission which puts you over the next level threshold the nearest security agent contact you, distribution mission gets you a distribution agent etc.

This would allow new players to have a sense of where to go, and for older people it would allow you to not have to check your standings after every mission (less clicks make happier players)

The mail could also include a suggested ship tier

e.g

Hi MainDrain

I have a task that might be of interest to you, head to (station name - system name) to find out more. Make sure to bring a Cruiser

Agent
Lyrah Okkus
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#875 - 2013-01-19 16:48:21 UTC
Don't put focus on incoming convo requests.
Joranite Tavoularis
Yongtau Naskingar Corporation
#876 - 2013-01-19 19:11:59 UTC
"Drones in Space" should always be expanded if you have drones in space. Always. 's No reason really for it to collapse at atll, let alone every time you undock.
Sofia Wolf
Ubuntu Inc.
The Fourth District
#877 - 2013-01-19 19:25:23 UTC
Add button that, when activated, would automaticly ping d-scaner at some pre-set frequency

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=195491&find=unread

Jessica Danikov > EVE is your real life. the rest is fantasy. caught in a corporation. no escape from banality. open up yours eyes, peer through pod good and seeeeeee. I'm just a poor pilot, I need no sympathy. because I'm easy scam, easy go, little isk, little know. anyway the solar wind blows...

Kel hound
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#878 - 2013-01-20 10:58:36 UTC
When launching probes, I need to manually order the probe launcher to launch each probe. This can get quite tedious when launching 7 or 8 probes since there is often a short delay between when my client says the probe launcher has cycled and when the server thinks it has cycled.
Would it be possible to put an option on the probe launcher that causes it to auto-launch all available probes (up to pilots allowable max) similar to the way modules like a cap booster or ASB can be set to either toggle once or auto-repeat?

...If so this would make scanning suck just that little bit less.
Renzo Ruderi
Doomheim
#879 - 2013-01-20 11:46:23 UTC
Whitehound wrote:

Cleanup the Probe Scanning Interface
The interface to exploration / probe scanning is very sensitive and overloaded with functionality. Stations, planets, etc. often take the mouse focus over a probe in space, making the placement and movement of probes more tedious than necessary. A cleanup of this interface would be nice. Perhaps make some features optional with a list of checkboxes.

Those options can be unchecked in the map control window, under solar system view, which probe scanning uses.
Terra Infector Adoudel
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#880 - 2013-01-20 11:55:04 UTC
A setting to open links in an out of game browser (whichever is your system's default)