These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Retribution 1.0 Issues

First post First post
Author
Chuk Ormand
Alternative Solutions Corporation
#1141 - 2012-12-12 23:52:43 UTC
I close my inventory window when docked. When i undock it opens again. just annoying...................
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#1142 - 2012-12-13 00:20:45 UTC
Small issue that when I exit the game the game exits but the screen stays , Any workaround for that from anybody?
Arienyaee
Enhanced Leatherpants
#1143 - 2012-12-13 01:12:04 UTC
I would like to make a suggestion about Salvage Drones. I have found that my alt's Salvage Drones will not continually salvage on any wreck that I have killed, even if they were in my fleet at the time. I have to click on every single wreck and manually tell the drones to savage each and every wreck... which, IMHO, negates the idea of the "automatic" feature of these drones.

Is there any way to allow Salvage Drones to automatically salvage fleet wrecks?

Please forgive me if this was already suggested... I may have missed the post.
Thank you... btw, great update!
Saltee
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1144 - 2012-12-13 01:37:43 UTC
Retribution Issues...
I can live with (workaround & hope CCP fixes/changes)
Oversize targeting reticules
No controls on sound settings to silence annoying sound effects
Inventory controls like rubber navigating through syrup
Too much agro on drones (I'm losing ISK buying drones & had to go back to lvl 2's from 3's)

BUT , since patch the extra demand on system resources has made it impractical to multibox any more & this was after CCP encouraged me to do so. (Dell I3 4 gig 1gig vid)
Also , having WANTED slapped on my portrait by unknown people for no good reason is NOT ON

Therefore ... I am in the process of closing 2 of my 3 accounts & will leave EVE entirely unless these 2 major issues are addressed.

In the end I PAY TO PLAY EVE so I'm the one who decides HOW I PLAY not CCP or griefers eh ?
I've been playing for about 9 months and love the game.
o/
Dex Tera
XER'S LONE SOLOS CLUB
#1145 - 2012-12-13 02:01:51 UTC
drones getting agro is bullshit ccp another isk sink to fill your pockets with you greedy fucks why would you need to do this for what reson other then to **** over all your drone pilots no point in buying any drone higher than t2 now i and every other pilot who use drones is extreamly pissed off right now FUCKYOU
Saltee
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1146 - 2012-12-13 02:15:57 UTC
Looks to me like the drone agro problem is an unintended consequence of CCP's attempt to combat botting ...
MiltGyver
Liber8
Common-Denominator
#1147 - 2012-12-13 03:23:29 UTC
In the log you can't right click and copy anymore
Stormbringer999s
OpSec.
Wrong Hole.
#1148 - 2012-12-13 04:17:48 UTC
My Eve Client has froze on me a couple of times, not my PC, my Eve client just to be clear on this. since Retribution, without any losses until now. Petition filed. Mission runners with expensive fits be warned!
Rabin Jade
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#1149 - 2012-12-13 04:58:00 UTC
Sometimes when I go to open cargo on a wreak it tells me i'm too close although I'm on top of it.
I close the inventory window and then again click Open cargo. This fixes it.
Johannes Kastaja
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#1150 - 2012-12-13 05:42:23 UTC
Ladel Teravada wrote:

Heya,

So I just had a report from a corpy of sansha tracking disruptors being boosted. Didnt believe him as I had read there would be no changes to ewar and went to do a Forsaken Rally Point.

1. Spawns were moved. Boohoo =(
2. Got slapped by TDs.
3. Couldn't hit a BS at 20km with my tracking enhanced topskilled megapulse Nightmare.

So.. Apparently first of all they range disrupt a lot more now. Had two TDs on me which meant that I had less than half my normal range on guns. Switched to Scorch which could hit at 20 but couldn't hit due to the tracking. On a BS. So I waited for the TDs to drop.. which they didnt.

Now I just warped out in disgust as I couldn't kill anything... But imagine if this was a harder plex.. maybe with tacklers in it. You'd get hit by say... 5-6 TDs and tackled. Couldn't hit **** that wasn't moving straight towards you and you'd be murdered eventually.

Is this supposed to be like that or a mixup in code?

I have the same issue! My brother told me that its rather difficult now, cause in Sansha Forsaken Hub 4th wave those battles are using TD:s again and again. First i told him that i had this issue in earlier patch as well and i could handle it easily. Yesterday i took this anomaly with my beloved Paladin with best possible skills on it. When the 4th wave came in i took battles ahead like i normally do. And OMG!!! I couldnt even take out that first tagged battleship!!! Whatta hell is going on!?
So i thought that they eventually stop it and waited and waited...NO! Ships indicator tells me that theres none of Tracking Distruption going on, but there is! I had to ask my brother to help me out and i havent ever needed any help with this Anomaly, so now i had. This is BULLSHIT!

If u guys need more money for more games to develope, TELL US STRAIGHT!!! Dont make game unplayable with some cheap means like this distinct issue is. First you tryed fix this money issue with rising PLEX prices like hell! It didnt work, cause it was rather easy make 1,2B ISK (i got 2 accos) with just doing this Sanhsa Forsaken Hub Anomaly in 0.0 security. So you made this then! IT WORKS!!! Moneymaking is difficult. Its too damn difficult for me.

I believe that i quit this beautifull game, cause you guys in CCP became greedy! You loose this matter. I tell you. We are the power and we make this game work. NOT YOU!!! Find your fuckn money somewhere else and leave us alone! I have payed my game with real money in the beginning. You can see that yourself. When you can actually make ISK so much, that you can handle PLEX:s with ISK, you should have that possibility. Its just fair, isn´t it?

If this TD issue is bug, then FIX THE GOD DAMN ISSUE NOW!!!. If it was intentionally made, then i quit the game. Sorry, but im not gonna pay real money anymore for you, cause you become greedy.

Over and Out!

Beliar Gray
I'm quitting Eve PV Rock I want to talk with you
#1151 - 2012-12-13 07:04:04 UTC
Johannes Kastaja wrote:
Ladel Teravada wrote:

Heya,

So I just had a report from a corpy of sansha tracking disruptors being boosted. Didnt believe him as I had read there would be no changes to ewar and went to do a Forsaken Rally Point.

1. Spawns were moved. Boohoo =(
2. Got slapped by TDs.
3. Couldn't hit a BS at 20km with my tracking enhanced topskilled megapulse Nightmare.

So.. Apparently first of all they range disrupt a lot more now. Had two TDs on me which meant that I had less than half my normal range on guns. Switched to Scorch which could hit at 20 but couldn't hit due to the tracking. On a BS. So I waited for the TDs to drop.. which they didnt.

Now I just warped out in disgust as I couldn't kill anything... But imagine if this was a harder plex.. maybe with tacklers in it. You'd get hit by say... 5-6 TDs and tackled. Couldn't hit **** that wasn't moving straight towards you and you'd be murdered eventually.

Is this supposed to be like that or a mixup in code?

I have the same issue! My brother told me that its rather difficult now, cause in Sansha Forsaken Hub 4th wave those battles are using TD:s again and again. First i told him that i had this issue in earlier patch as well and i could handle it easily. Yesterday i took this anomaly with my beloved Paladin with best possible skills on it. When the 4th wave came in i took battles ahead like i normally do. And OMG!!! I couldnt even take out that first tagged battleship!!! Whatta hell is going on!?
So i thought that they eventually stop it and waited and waited...NO! Ships indicator tells me that theres none of Tracking Distruption going on, but there is! I had to ask my brother to help me out and i havent ever needed any help with this Anomaly, so now i had. This is BULLSHIT!

If u guys need more money for more games to develope, TELL US STRAIGHT!!! Dont make game unplayable with some cheap means like this distinct issue is. First you tryed fix this money issue with rising PLEX prices like hell! It didnt work, cause it was rather easy make 1,2B ISK (i got 2 accos) with just doing this Sanhsa Forsaken Hub Anomaly in 0.0 security. So you made this then! IT WORKS!!! Moneymaking is difficult. Its too damn difficult for me.

I believe that i quit this beautifull game, cause you guys in CCP became greedy! You loose this matter. I tell you. We are the power and we make this game work. NOT YOU!!! Find your fuckn money somewhere else and leave us alone! I have payed my game with real money in the beginning. You can see that yourself. When you can actually make ISK so much, that you can handle PLEX:s with ISK, you should have that possibility. Its just fair, isn´t it?

If this TD issue is bug, then FIX THE GOD DAMN ISSUE NOW!!!. If it was intentionally made, then i quit the game. Sorry, but im not gonna pay real money anymore for you, cause you become greedy.

Over and Out!

Lol carebears
Maelle LuzArdiden
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#1152 - 2012-12-13 07:25:32 UTC
Ok, after a week of playing I've found these issues:

- wormhole shrinking & collapsing animations and sounds have disappeared
- engaging a wormhole results in an NPC logoff timer (no comments :D )

- storing a ship in SMA in pos (thus becoming a pod) results in the dreaded steel door -explosion sound

- the new explosion aka steel door seems to behave weirdly in relation to distance, it always sounds like it's right in your ear

- solar system map updates poorly when warping with tactical overlay (choppy movement)
- solar system map (still, old issue) prevents from world sounds from updating correctly (world sounds present in the last location persists when map is opened until it's closed)

- overall performance is a bit worse, running multiple clients results in more heat than before patch (Nvidia)
- drones seem to react slower to commands, and like modules simply don't react at all

- safety defaults to "on" for some reason? Please change it to default to "off"

Thanks!

Chal82
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1153 - 2012-12-13 09:48:38 UTC
I set skills training last night after putting implants in, started queue again (was training the new sensor compensation skills up) i wake this morning and found my queue inactive, the first sensor compensation skill completed after i logged at around 22:30 but it seems the following skill did not start training meaning i lost about 7hrs of training time.

I've petitioned it and by moving a different skill into the queue got it started again, but as soon as i put a sensor compensation one in it refuses top restart training, What?
Turelus
Utassi Security
#1154 - 2012-12-13 11:21:54 UTC
NPC Tracking Disruption effects seem to remain even when they're not actively using them.

Turelus CEO Utassi Security

Hulasikali Walla
Brave Nubs
#1155 - 2012-12-13 11:53:47 UTC
My "Isthar "and my "Domi navy " will stay in the hangar to rust I guess. Roll

Will there be a refund of drones skill points ???
Blink
Kaivaja
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1156 - 2012-12-13 15:55:08 UTC
Rylos Cenaturi wrote:
When I quit the game my sound card (ASUS Xonar Essence STX) develops a loud stuttering sound which will not go away until I reboot.

There is a good chance that disabling GTX mode from Xonar control panel will fix this issue. GTX mode is buggy as hell.
Bugsy VanHalen
Society of lost Souls
#1157 - 2012-12-13 17:07:10 UTC
New containers do not have any info on structure hp. The old Giant Secure Containers have 500,000 structure points so take a bit to pop. the new containers do not show structure points in the show info.

Does this mean they can be insta poped by frigates like the jetcans can? Being able to jetison freight containers from freighters and use them in space in a nice feture, but if they have no structure points they can be destroyed by grievers in free noob ships.

Is this an oversight? Or are they intended to be so fragile?
Dex Tera
XER'S LONE SOLOS CLUB
#1158 - 2012-12-13 17:30:53 UTC
PLEASE FIXE THE HIC BUBBLE/CLOAK DELAY BUG PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Adimas Kuran
Blue Sky Samurai
#1159 - 2012-12-13 17:36:12 UTC
Maelle LuzArdiden wrote:
Ok, after a week of playing I've found these issues:
- the new explosion aka steel door seems to behave weirdly in relation to distance, it always sounds like it's right in your ear

The forsaken 'Klong', and it's still in effect in the 1.0.5 patch. The thing is, it's plays correctly based on range AND it plays again a moment later at max volume.... and when you dump a can, etc etc....

Quote:

- safety defaults to "on" for some reason? Please change it to default to "off"

Unfortunately, this is the intended behaviour.
Csquared Issier
The Independent Legion of Wookies
#1160 - 2012-12-13 17:51:33 UTC
Sorry not bothered to read 58 pages of issues to see if this has been posted before.

I just logged in with my character in Umokka X - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Testing Facilities. Stopped my training, exited my ship and jumped to my PVE clone (that I think was based in Fricoure VIII - Moon 2 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant).

Anyway I after jumping (yes it did jump - the countdown restarted at 24 hours and I am now in my PVE clone) I found myself still in the same station. It does not seem to have killed my other clone which it now says is also in the same station!

I didn't have the same issue yesterday