These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation Round 2

Author
rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#201 - 2012-08-26 11:03:28 UTC
Granted, but now human teeth are the best badges to collect, and you grandma ran out 3 months ago, and your own pearly whites just might help buy that jump freighter you wanted.

I wish a jar jar binks solo prequel movie would be made (try corrupting the already corrupted)

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

Bendonni Narri
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#202 - 2012-08-26 16:11:28 UTC
rodyas wrote:
Granted, but now human teeth are the best badges to collect, and you grandma ran out 3 months ago, and your own pearly whites just might help buy that jump freighter you wanted.

I wish a jar jar binks solo prequel movie would be made (try corrupting the already corrupted)


Granted, It's a smash hit, and the entire star wars fandom is now about Jar-Jar.




I wish One direction never existed.

Witty pop culture reference goes here 

Amaroq Dricaldari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#203 - 2012-08-26 23:38:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Amaroq Dricaldari
Wish granted. Right no longer exists, and you somehow ended up in Zoolander's body. Remember, he can't turn left.

I wi-wi-wi-wi-wi-wi-wi

//wish_corrupter.exe is not responding >> aborting_process

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Bendonni Narri
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#204 - 2012-08-26 23:50:19 UTC
Amaroq Dricaldari wrote:
Wish granted. Right no longer exists, and you somehow ended up in Zoolander's body. Remember, he can't turn left.

I wi-wi-wi-wi-wi-wi-wi

//with_corrupter.exe is not respondind >> aborting_process


Wish corrupter is a deadly virus, you are now a mindless slave.


I wish all of Goonswarm's assets were frozen.

Witty pop culture reference goes here 

Amaroq Dricaldari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#205 - 2012-08-27 00:41:58 UTC
Wish granted, but they had somehow acquired 90% of yuor assets beforehand. Both in real-life and in-game.

I wish I could use my brain to implode the internet.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Pinstar Colton
Sweet Asteroid Acres
#206 - 2012-08-27 17:05:48 UTC
To do so, you must upload your brain onto the internet first and get imploded with it.... Also Google has the entire internet backed up about 17 times and simply rolls out a restore, bringing the net back online in its entirety before anyone noticed...minus you or your brain.

Since we're on the subject of plugging our brains into things:

I wish there was a program with the same power as Photoshop that you could plug your brain into... allowing you to 'draw' whatever images come into your mind...without needing to actually know how to draw...

In the cat-and-mouse game that is low sec, there is no shame in learning to be a better mouse.

Bendonni Narri
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#207 - 2012-08-27 19:35:00 UTC
Pinstar Colton wrote:
To do so, you must upload your brain onto the internet first and get imploded with it.... Also Google has the entire internet backed up about 17 times and simply rolls out a restore, bringing the net back online in its entirety before anyone noticed...minus you or your brain.

Since we're on the subject of plugging our brains into things:

I wish there was a program with the same power as Photoshop that you could plug your brain into... allowing you to 'draw' whatever images come into your mind...without needing to actually know how to draw...


Granted, as it later turns out, your brain has the artistic style of a Socialist, none of the drawings you make are very good.


I wish Westwood and Bioware had controlling stakes in EA.

Witty pop culture reference goes here 

Amaroq Dricaldari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#208 - 2012-08-28 11:41:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Amaroq Dricaldari
//divide_by_zero error >> ert
//out_of_cheese error >> redo_from_start

./reboot_complete
./restarting_process
./attempting to give_a_damn

//unable to give_a_damn >> stopping
//attempt_failed >> damn_not_given

./constructing appropriate_response
./initiating_response


---

WHAT?!

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Kiroma Halandri
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#209 - 2012-08-28 11:47:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Kiroma Halandri
[INSERT SNAPPY RESPONSE]



I wish I didn't have a wish.



Try to survive THAT paradox.
[center]I'm not Anti-Social,    **I just don't like you.[/center]**
Drop-Me-Own-Stocks Darius
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#210 - 2012-08-28 12:00:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Drop-Me-Own-Stocks Darius
Kiroma Halandri wrote:
I wish I didn't have a wish.
So you wish you didn't have a wish, but I have to grant the wish, so you had no wish, but that means you couldn't wish for no wish, which means you DID have a wish, and... and... GAH! SCREW THIS!
Amaroq Dricaldari wrote:
WHAT?!

... What he said.

I wish for... a bigger melon farm.
Who would like to buy a melon?  Madame, would you like to buy a--   ...oh. I see you've already got some.   Who would like to buy a melon?
Pinstar Colton
Sweet Asteroid Acres
#211 - 2012-08-28 17:17:07 UTC
Granted. You are given "Farmlands" named "Melon Farm" that is 4 times the size of your current farm. Sadly, the land is actually a superfund site in NJ that used to hold an old battery factory. The land is toxic and not fit for growing anything.
You now own a lot of land in NJ that you now get to pay NJ level property taxes on.

I wish I could know every language on earth, both written and spoken, fluently.


In the cat-and-mouse game that is low sec, there is no shame in learning to be a better mouse.

Bendonni Narri
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#212 - 2012-08-28 21:51:11 UTC
Pinstar Colton wrote:
Granted. You are given "Farmlands" named "Melon Farm" that is 4 times the size of your current farm. Sadly, the land is actually a superfund site in NJ that used to hold an old battery factory. The land is toxic and not fit for growing anything.
You now own a lot of land in NJ that you now get to pay NJ level property taxes on.

I wish I could know every language on earth, both written and spoken, fluently.




Wish granted, unfortunately, almost every other language on earth was replaced by English, so now no one understands anything you say.

I wish CCP wouldn't take off the "like" buttons on your own post, so i could give myself likes and/or wallow in self pity.

Witty pop culture reference goes here 

Adalun Dey
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#213 - 2012-08-30 00:54:52 UTC
Wish granted. You have liked your own post a gazillion times. Sadly due to CCPs new changes to the forums all the other players ragequit and you're the only one left.

I wish i wouldn't have posted in this thread.

[i]" Take my love, take my land, take me where I can not stand, I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. "[/i]

Bendonni Narri
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#214 - 2012-08-30 20:46:31 UTC
Adalun Dey wrote:
Wish granted. You have liked your own post a gazillion times. Sadly due to CCPs new changes to the forums all the other players ragequit and you're the only one left.

I wish i wouldn't have posted in this thread.


Wish granted.


Deleting your existence...



Existence deleted.






I wish for pie. That is all.

Witty pop culture reference goes here 

Jim Era
#215 - 2012-08-30 21:13:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Jim Era
This pie is actually chili pie, and lots of beer to drink (because what goes better with pie than beer?)

Resulting in extremely painful diarrhea mixed with heartburn and indigestion.


I wish to (that feel when you are thinking for 15 minutes of things you want but come up with literally nothing) become good at EVE.

And possibly have more desires?

Wat™

Bendonni Narri
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#216 - 2012-08-30 21:23:28 UTC
Jim Era wrote:
This pie is actually chili pie, and lots of beer to drink (because what goes better with pie than beer?)

Resulting in extremely painful diarrhea mixed with heartburn and indigestion.


I wish to (that feel when you are thinking for 15 minutes of things you want but come up with literally nothing) become good at EVE.

And possibly have more desires?


Granted.

Sadly, CCP is bought out by EA. and all of your ships and skills are taken away, and you need to shell out a lot of cash for them.






I wish i could type faster.

Witty pop culture reference goes here 

Amaroq Dricaldari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#217 - 2012-09-03 22:35:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Amaroq Dricaldari
Wish granted, you can now type a hundred times as fast, but it causes your fingers to burn off from the friction, and the keys on your keyboard melt from the heat.

Speaking of keyboards...

I wish for a keyboard that didn't mess up every 5 seconds (because of this terrible keyboard, it took me at least 5 times as long to write this post than it took for you to read it).

With such a simple and descriptive wish, what could possibly go wrong?

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Amaroq Dricaldari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#218 - 2012-09-07 03:42:46 UTC
I know that bumps and double posts are both not allowed, but I don't think this thread is at all ready to die.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Romvex
TURN LEFT
HYDRA RELOADED
#219 - 2012-09-26 14:16:03 UTC
Amaroq Dricaldari wrote:
Wish granted, you can now type a hundred times as fast, but it causes your fingers to burn off from the friction, and the keys on your keyboard melt from the heat.

Speaking of keyboards...

I wish for a keyboard that didn't mess up every 5 seconds (because of this terrible keyboard, it took me at least 5 times as long to write this post than it took for you to read it).

With such a simple and descriptive wish, what could possibly go wrong?

you failed to define mess up, and the keyboard gains a consciousness of its own, sending nasty obscene messages to your boss, wife and everyone dear to you. you then die alone in a cardboard box in an alleyway, while your self thinking keyboard takes over the world and uses human bodies as d-cell batteries while they'r plugged into the matrix....
Amaroq Dricaldari
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#220 - 2012-09-26 14:54:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Amaroq Dricaldari
MY GAWD! A wishless person! Stand back, I'll handle this!

>> hijack romvex.exe
// loading personality files
// rebooting

You wish for a Cuban Cigar. Your wish was granted, but there was a very high concentration of powdered Aluminum and Iron Oxide for some unexplainable reason. When you light your cigar, it incinerates your mouth at temperatures higher than that of Molten Magma.

---

My next wish? Surprise me.



Oh, for every multiple of 5 (in pages) that we reach, I'm going to host a challenge.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.