These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

PL gets 15trillion isk banned in recent RMT bannings

First post First post
Author
Blastcaps Madullier
Handsome Millionaire Playboys
Sedition.
#341 - 2012-04-03 19:18:20 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Gifted Chaos wrote:
Word on the street is shamis got banned for RMT and his alliances money is banned also.

any1 got anymore intel on this?

oh and Imperian got banned

PL involved in RMT?

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

Well.... not that shocked.

no, one of PL was allegedly involved in, doesn't follow they all are, IE dont tar and feather a whole alliance with the same brush.
Blastcaps Madullier
Sedition.
#342 - 2012-04-03 19:51:16 UTC
Aranakas wrote:
>1 or 2 false positives

Sounds like it's just a system that doesn't allow appeals.

Think there needs to be a appeal system in place besides pertition, sooner or later one of those false positives unable to appeal it via pertitions etc WILL turn round and slap CCP with a lawsuit for liable, defamation of character etc for it, not having a independant appeal system will come back to bite ccp in the heiny.
Zheng Guo
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#343 - 2012-04-03 19:58:45 UTC
Mate CCP makes the Rules if they say you never play again you will never play again

Lawyer lol
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#344 - 2012-04-03 20:11:38 UTC
Blastcaps Madullier wrote:
Aranakas wrote:
>1 or 2 false positives

Think there needs to be a appeal system in place besides pertition, sooner or later one of those false positives unable to appeal it via pertitions etc WILL turn round and slap CCP with a lawsuit for liable, defamation of character etc for it, not having a independant appeal system will come back to bite ccp in the heiny.

The fact you can spell neither libel or petition speaks volumes as to your legal expertise.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Prince Kobol
#345 - 2012-04-03 20:27:49 UTC
Aranakas wrote:
>1 or 2 false positives

erm.. rofl

that is all Big smile
Blastcaps Madullier
Sedition.
#346 - 2012-04-03 20:55:03 UTC
Simi Kusoni wrote:
Aranakas wrote:
>1 or 2 false positives

The fact you can spell neither libel or petition speaks volumes as to your legal expertise.

I have dyslexia so sue me :)
Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#347 - 2012-04-03 21:01:54 UTC
Terrorfrodo wrote:
Luba Cibre wrote:
Terrorfrodo wrote:
I have two naive questions:

1. How did PL get so much ISK? They rarely hold any sov, and I presume they do not have a lot of tech moons either. Is it contract money?

SOV doesn't generate any money at all.
And PL have a shitton of tech and neomoons.

Ok then. I know sov does not generate ISK (quite the opposite), but I thought that someone who does not hold sov is unlikely to hold a lot of the most valuable moons (for long).

Bust out that cap fleet and take em down, I'm sure PL will look the other way....Lol

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#348 - 2012-04-03 21:04:15 UTC
Simi Kusoni wrote:
Aranakas wrote:
>1 or 2 false positives

I have dyslexia so sue me :)

And I have an allergy to *sneeze*bullshit*sneeze*.

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

Grath Telkin
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#349 - 2012-04-03 21:06:30 UTC
I appreciate Screegs waiting a day so I could personally call you all ******** before pulling back the curtain on this bad troll.

Malcanis - Without drone assign, the slowcat doctrine will wither and die.

Potamus Jenkins
eXceed Inc.
Plucky Adventurers
#350 - 2012-04-03 21:13:46 UTC
Grath Telkin wrote:
I appreciate Screegs waiting a day so I could personally call you all ******** before pulling back the curtain on this bad troll.

http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=28581

funny
Doc Severide
Doomheim
#351 - 2012-04-03 23:24:33 UTC
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
Which real life boundarys are we talking about? The ones you crossed by attacking me personally, rather than my statement?

If you would like to discuss maturity, why not refute the argument, rather than attack the person behind the argument? Clearly you need to go back look the word up again. Oops

People usually resort to name calling when they realize they have lost the argument. They are usually immature and unskilled in basic debate skills...
El Geo
Warcrows
The Ascendants
#352 - 2012-04-04 08:50:37 UTC
Grath Telkin wrote:
The amount of stupid gullible mouth breathing retards in this single thread is nigh overwhelming.

Malcanis I am ashamed to even find you in here, though not shocked that pubbie alliances like Cascade and Get off My Lawn are crowing about something they're not even sure is true.

mad pubbie is mad
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#353 - 2012-04-04 09:06:01 UTC
El Geo wrote:
Grath Telkin wrote:
The amount of stupid gullible mouth breathing retards in this single thread is nigh overwhelming.

Malcanis I am ashamed to even find you in here, though not shocked that pubbie alliances like Cascade and Get off My Lawn are crowing about something they're not even sure is true.

mad pubbie is mad

If you lie down with botlords you get up with RMT fleas.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Lexmana
#354 - 2012-04-04 09:14:27 UTC
Simi Kusoni wrote:

It is: neither ... nor
Not: neither ... or

Smiling Menace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#355 - 2012-04-04 12:46:55 UTC
Lexmana wrote:
Simi Kusoni wrote:

It is: neither ... nor
Not: neither ... or

I'd pay you 15T in dirty isk just for these fabulous grammar lessons. Big smile
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#356 - 2012-04-04 14:54:45 UTC
Grath Telkin wrote:

whaddya mean the vibrant drone money wasn't legit?
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#357 - 2012-04-04 15:06:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Doc Fury
Aranakas wrote:
>1 or 2 false positives

LMFAO

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Subdolus Venator
State War Academy
Caldari State
#358 - 2012-04-04 15:16:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Subdolus Venator
Rory Orlenard wrote:
The thread has turned into accusing Goonswarm of botting. How many of you put a cloak on a rookie ship and went to Goon space to check ?

I friggin did . Did you ? I could not care more then the width of a hair on a raccoons arse about goons but i hunt bots - i found
active players who responded by hunting me. I didn't find bots.
I fly this Alt into GoonSpace all the time.* Mostly, I do it to troll the Goons. Or TEST, or whomever I find along the way. This means I'm buzzing Hulks, POS', Gates, and any other structure or ship I can find before I get hunted down and grease-spotted.

So far, I've seen very little evidence of botting in GoonSpace. There may be some - maybe - but if so, definately NOT on a large scale - not in any of the multiple scores of systems where I've done virtual donuts on the Goon's lawns. Indeed, I know of several stretches of sovereign GoonSpace where I regulalrly find no one when I come screaming through.

*BTW: I don't even bother with cloaks - If / when I get potted (about 35% of the time), if my killer didn't use lasers, they spent more ISK to splat me than I spent on everything I have on me.

EVE is EVE - Feaces will eventuate.

Raven Ether
Doomheim
#359 - 2012-04-04 16:20:03 UTC
Aranakas wrote:
>1 or 2 false positives

and CCP will turn around with the agreement we all sign without reading, that clearly says that we basically are 'renting' our accounts, and that they really are CCP's property and they can do whatever the **** they want, and you don't have a ****** say.
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#360 - 2012-04-04 16:30:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Herzog Wolfhammer
Potamus Jenkins wrote:
Grath Telkin wrote:

http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=28581

funny

Quote:
We will continue to expand the scope of this to include asset seizure in the coming days which will include reclamation of supercaps and actions against alliances if need be. All actions will be retroactive to at LEAST February.

I feel warm and fuzzy.

Edit: Warmer and fuzzier:

Quote:
Update: Since this blog was written this afternoon we've taken out another 365 account bot/rmt ring. No estimate of assets yet.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!