These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

For the record theres just 3 Miltia's

Author
Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#81 - 2012-03-28 11:40:37 UTC
Vordak Kallager wrote:

It's just because the only real W&T lurkers from Min/Amarr are :chillbros: except for Flyinghotpocket and his alt Ceyriot.

I loled

Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#82 - 2012-03-28 18:06:59 UTC
Super Chair wrote:
Vordak Kallager wrote:

It's just because the only real W&T lurkers from Min/Amarr are :chillbros: except for Flyinghotpocket and his alt Ceyriot.

I loled

Not sure if sarcastic, but if you ever want to hear why FHP is a massive douche (and how he is a power-tripping egomaniac that backstabs his long-time friends) just contact anyone in AUTOZ in game or PM me. \o/

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

Galatica789
Victory or Whatever
Nourv Gate Security Commission
#83 - 2012-03-28 22:50:13 UTC
I concur
Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
#84 - 2012-03-28 23:54:46 UTC
Galatica789 wrote:
I concur

Gala you know I love you long time, bro. <3 Cool

JiZzLoObber
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#85 - 2012-03-29 21:43:26 UTC  |  Edited by: JiZzLoObber
Shocked

/me grabs the popcorn, leans back in soft chair.....considers upping the price to rent-out one or several of the squid corpses in his hanger......

Pirate
Lock out
Shadows Of The Federation
#86 - 2012-03-30 15:44:20 UTC
And now Dark-Rising (230 members) joined gal mil . o\
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#87 - 2012-03-30 17:33:15 UTC
Looks like Bolsterbomb has some targets for his fleet on Sunday night! Problem solved.
Aristeia Cersei
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#88 - 2012-03-30 17:53:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Aristeia Cersei
Lock out wrote:

Yey, more glory whore added to the mix.. Can't wait to see m0ar posts asking why Caldari wont undock BS gangs into the new & improved 10 to 1 odds.. Perhaps you guys can set new record for ninja flipping systems in middle of the night with all their added help. I noticed you guys managed to flip Annancale in less this 6 hours last night maybe now you can do it in 4 or 5 hours. Roll
Pulgy
Doomheim
#89 - 2012-03-30 19:03:20 UTC
Aristeia Cersei wrote:
Lock out wrote:

Yey, more glory ***** added to the mix.. Can't wait to see m0ar posts asking why Caldari wont undock BS gangs into the new & improved 10 to 1 odds.. Perhaps you guys can set new record for ninja flipping systems in middle of the night with all their added help. I noticed you guys managed to flip Annancale in less this 6 hours last night maybe now you can do it in 4 or 5 hours. Roll

k Cool
No range? No problem!   Join the Church of the Holy Blasterâ„¢ . A Hybrid religion.
Deen Wispa
Sheriff.
Caldari Tactical Operations Command
#90 - 2012-03-30 19:21:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Deen Wispa
Aristeia Cersei wrote:
Lock out wrote:

Yey, more glory ***** added to the mix.. Can't wait to see m0ar posts asking why Caldari wont undock BS gangs into the new & improved 10 to 1 odds.. Perhaps you guys can set new record for ninja flipping systems in middle of the night with all their added help. I noticed you guys managed to flip Annancale in less this 6 hours last night maybe now you can do it in 4 or 5 hours. Roll

Despite the 230 members registered, DR is currently in the rebuilding stage so it's nothing to fear.

And it's nowhere near as lopsided as the 10 to 1 odds. Or even 5 to 1 for that matter before or after DR.

High Five. Yeah! C'est La Eve .

Lock out
#91 - 2012-03-30 23:57:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Lock out
Aristeia Cersei wrote:
Lock out wrote:

Yey, more glory ***** added to the mix.. Can't wait to see m0ar posts asking why Caldari wont undock BS gangs into the new & improved 10 to 1 odds.. Roll

Not my fault you can't turn farmers in to pvpers fast enough. I think as numbers the militias are p even, just that your guys are in there to play farmville in space.
Londor Rogers
Public Menace
#92 - 2012-03-31 02:09:37 UTC
Please for the love of all things explody come to syndicate/solitude we will give you some pew.
Lock out
#93 - 2012-03-31 05:30:43 UTC
Londor Rogers wrote:
Please for the love of all things explody come to syndicate/solitude we will give you some pew.

And when you can't take the pew, you will call in your overlords :) Riiiight. People are THAT stupid.
Jude Lloyd
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#94 - 2012-03-31 06:25:06 UTC
There's pretty much just Gallente militia...

I'm back!

Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
#95 - 2012-03-31 07:48:35 UTC
Jude Lloyd wrote:

You wound me, sir.

ceyriot
Task Force 641
Empyrean Edict
#96 - 2012-03-31 07:54:14 UTC
Vordak Kallager wrote:
Jude Lloyd wrote:

You wound me, sir.
Where would gallente and minmatar be without the amarr?

As the OP said, 3 militias!

Not Flyinghotpocket's alt. At all.

Faction Warfare is like Fight Club. But with spaceships.

Damar Rocarion
Nasranite Watch
#97 - 2012-03-31 08:22:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Damar Rocarion
Deen Wispa wrote:
And it's nowhere near as lopsided as the 10 to 1 odds. Or even 5 to 1 for that matter before or after DR.

And yet you still ***** and moan when we manage to scrounge equal numbers every now and then. You were happy to stay in Oicx with neutral links, neutral npc tanker and 10 friendlies but legged it away immediately when we got 10 guys ourselves. So you moaned in local, left system and logged out. Hell, you even tried to bribe us to leave the plexes, though I dont actually see how you could "deliver Mittani's head to us" as you proudly explained. (Or what we would do with it. Can you use it in COSMOS missions like Jakon's head?)
Hrett
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2012-03-31 08:40:34 UTC
Where are these huge BS gangs everyone keeps talking about? I think I've seen one in my 4 months back. I lost a BS there, and derped another into an SC gang because of the Nenna unstoppable 90AU warp of doom. Otherwise I have 5BS rotting in my hanger. I think I've seen one 30 man BC gang, but we were out on a special task - otherwise it's all small gang. Honestly - that's fine by me. I much prefer the small gang plex fights.

There are plex fights to be had, but it's getting lean pickings during US late night. I've gotten bored enough that I have even run my first FW missions ever.

I was quite shocked that the mission gates let my pvp ship in. For some strange reason, I thought those gates were restricted to stealth bombers, interceptors, and cloaky tengus....

spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!

Schalac
Apocalypse Reign
#99 - 2012-03-31 09:09:06 UTC
Lock out wrote:
Aristeia Cersei wrote:
Lock out wrote:

Yey, more glory ***** added to the mix.. Can't wait to see m0ar posts asking why Caldari wont undock BS gangs into the new & improved 10 to 1 odds.. Roll

Not my fault you can't turn farmers in to pvpers fast enough. I think as numbers the militias are p even, just that your guys are in there to play farmville in space.
The farmers you speak of are you guys whoring our resources because your own FW missions are almost worthless compared to the great Caldari State. Remove all the spies farmers and trolls Gal mil has and there would be less than 40 people on Cal mil.

SCHALAC HAS SPOKEN!! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Schalac

Darthewok
Perkone
Caldari State
#100 - 2012-03-31 09:25:30 UTC
We loyal Caldari will keel all you bastich Gallente for folding our pizzas and calling them calzones.

CAVEAT RICHARDUS VOLVERE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0