These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CSM SEBBEN Debacle

Author
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#41 - 2012-02-14 22:24:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
As usual, the a$$hats in game, especially most of those running for CSM, are pushing things TOO far in some mad chase for an Imaginary Gold Ring of Godlike Adoration.

Whining, character slamming, accusations of pedophilia, EVERYTHING has come up so far, and it's weeks away from the vote yet.

And I repeat PUSH TOO FAR:
I have the feeling, and would not be at ALL surprised, if the PLUG IS PULLED on the whole thing.

CCP should just spend the next six months BY THEMSELVES in a monstrously large complete re-think of how this CSM election process should happen....or even if the CSM should continue.

The entire thing is making me puke violently into my own head when I read this shi-.

I'll bet just ONE MORE THING and it's over.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Serene Repose
#42 - 2012-02-14 23:41:04 UTC
"Do you think Mittens (so cute) needs your vote?"

Talk about missing the point entirely. Do you find things frequently zooming over your head?
Did you drool on your desk as you took your afternoon nap?

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Ghoest
#43 - 2012-02-15 00:25:05 UTC
Its really a shame that we cant vote for "vacant seat."

Wherever You Went - Here You Are

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#44 - 2012-02-15 00:27:18 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
Serene Repose wrote:
I hate politicians. It's not cause they lie, though they do. It's cause they dress funny and wear that awful cologne. The capped teeth smile doesn't do much for them either. If anyone can HONESTLY read all those CSM candidate posts in the Jita Town Crybaby Square and claim any of them can be taken seriously respond with: WHY HELL YEAH. If you read them and are suddenly gripped by waves of nausea, respond with: SO...What else is going on in EVE this month?

PS If the CSM doesn't speak for you, mention that here.

The CSM doesn't speak for me.

I don't speak for whiners; I represent griefers and scammers.

So, you're right!

He does that very very well, and in Eve, that is not a small set of folk! Smile

Issler
Issler Dainze
The Honda Accord
#45 - 2012-02-15 00:35:30 UTC
So I am running trying to speak for miners and folks that wanted to see ambulation stay on CCP's radar! (plus some other things around making casual play and PvE types of stuff get more CCP attention)

If you are either of those types of folks then I'd be speaking for you if elected.

And there are still some of us committed to "old school/new player supportive" Eve behavior. Talk to anyone that is or was in Tada O and see for yourself.

If you think the CSM isn't speaking for you then I would suggest you make an effort to get someone elected to the CSM 7 that will. This election looks to have a range of candidates the represent a large swath of "Eve-ness". Somewhere in the candidate list there is someone that could help make Eve more like you want it to be.

Issler
The Mittani
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#46 - 2012-02-15 02:04:33 UTC
Professor Alphane wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
At the risk of stealing his lines, why should he give two short ***** about what you think of his style?

RP style and RL action are to distinctly separate things, both I adressed in my post.

But to answer your question

DunnoDontCareWasItRelevant.jpg

oh, you think i'm 'roleplaying' an arrogant sadist

heh

~hi~

Serene Repose
#47 - 2012-02-15 02:26:01 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
At the risk of stealing his lines, why should he give two short ***** about what you think of his style?

RP style and RL action are to distinctly separate things, both I adressed in my post.

heh

Mind if I take this one? No.

Glarealot
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#48 - 2012-02-15 02:26:37 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
Malcanis wrote:

heh

Masochist as well, considering it basically makes you the court jester of EVE? What?

Vyl Vit
#49 - 2012-02-15 02:36:26 UTC
The CSM doesn't speak for me, and they know it.

Paradise is like where you are right now, only much, much better.

Issler Dainze
The Honda Accord
#50 - 2012-02-15 02:40:11 UTC
Vyl Vit wrote:
The CSM doesn't speak for me, and they know it.

I understand feeling like no one could speak for you so I'll stop trying to convince you that I could, however, elect me to CSM 7 and I promise to whistle for you!

Issler
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#51 - 2012-02-15 02:41:45 UTC
The Mittani wrote:

heh

It takes a special kind of guy to want to talk to 2000+ goons and allies on a voice server, about internet spaceships..
Pok Nibin
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-02-15 02:45:49 UTC
Xolve wrote:
The Mittani wrote:

heh

It takes a special kind of guy to want to talk to 2000+ goons and allies on a voice server, about internet spaceships..

Kinda like the Rev. Jimmy Jones on Kool-Aid Day. Some people like the sound of their own voice.

The right to free speech doesn't automatically carry with it the right to be taken seriously.

rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#53 - 2012-02-15 03:02:21 UTC  |  Edited by: rodyas
Serene Repose wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
Malcanis wrote:

heh

Mind if I take this one? No.

Your not roleplaying the right way

May I, good sir, partake in the indubious questions these, pubbies, do lay at the feet of your good, esteemed self?

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

The Mittani
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#54 - 2012-02-15 03:05:55 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
As usual, the a$$hats in game, especially most of those running for CSM, are pushing things TOO far in some mad chase for an Imaginary Gold Ring of Godlike Adoration.

Whining, character slamming, accusations of pedophilia, EVERYTHING has come up so far, and it's weeks away from the vote yet.

And I repeat PUSH TOO FAR:
I have the feeling, and would not be at ALL surprised, if the PLUG IS PULLED on the whole thing.

CCP should just spend the next six months BY THEMSELVES in a monstrously large complete re-think of how this CSM election process should happen....or even if the CSM should continue.

The entire thing is making me puke violently into my own head when I read this shi-.

I'll bet just ONE MORE THING and it's over.

btw, bold text and capslock != eloquence

~hi~

Serene Repose
#55 - 2012-02-15 03:08:01 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
btw, bold text and capslock != eloquence

EMphasis

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#56 - 2012-02-15 03:10:04 UTC
Xolve wrote:
The Mittani wrote:

heh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Professor Alphane
Zombie Surplus
Mildy Unprofessional
#57 - 2012-02-15 05:27:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Professor Alphane
The Mittani wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
Malcanis wrote:

heh

May I refer you too the picture posted previously

For your conveince though

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#58 - 2012-02-15 10:11:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Ciar Meara
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
The Mittani wrote:

I don't speak for whiners; I represent griefers and scammers.

So, you're right!

Conclussion: if you are not a "griefers and scammers" then Mittani dosn't want your vote

Isn't that excactly what he said on his CSM pitch on the jita spark? Personally people may have issues with the way The Mittani acts, but he is quite clear in that respect.

And offcourse The Mittani is roleplaying, he calls himself a spymaster for crying out loud. In real life he runs around barefoot with a puppy on the lawn while cultivating a stylish goatee. Its all good though, cause we all play this game so we are all in the same boat. All things aside, the CSM did a reasonable job after the facts and used some of its contacts that they have through the perceived power of the CSM outside EVE to a greater effect then even they suspected.

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Yumi Sagara
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#59 - 2012-02-15 12:54:00 UTC
Ciar Meara wrote:

And offcourse The Mittani is roleplaying, he calls himself a spymaster for crying out loud. In real life he runs around barefoot with a puppy on the lawn while cultivating a stylish goatee.

lol or waddling after said puppy while cultivating a stylish neckbeard. Seems more likely Lol
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#60 - 2012-02-15 20:40:34 UTC
So many NPC Corp Alts butthurt about GoonSwarm..