These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CSM SEBBEN Debacle

Author
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#21 - 2012-02-14 13:30:53 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
Serene Repose wrote:
I hate politicians. It's not cause they lie, though they do. It's cause they dress funny and wear that awful cologne. The capped teeth smile doesn't do much for them either. If anyone can HONESTLY read all those CSM candidate posts in the Jita Town Crybaby Square and claim any of them can be taken seriously respond with: WHY HELL YEAH. If you read them and are suddenly gripped by waves of nausea, respond with: SO...What else is going on in EVE this month?

PS If the CSM doesn't speak for you, mention that here.

The CSM doesn't speak for me.

I don't speak for whiners; I represent griefers and scammers.

So, you're right!

Conclussion: if you are not a "griefers and scammers" then Mittani dosn't want your vote

Since his campaign statement is pretty much exactly that, I don't know what you're expecting. Maybe praise for your mastery of the obvious?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Valei Khurelem
#22 - 2012-02-14 13:44:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Valei Khurelem
Quote:

TL;DR:
You're showing ignorant behavior.
And the way you're talking about people, you just sound bitter.

I wish I was ignorant and wrong, then EVE would be a fantastic game even I could enjoy and I'd be playing Star Wars Galaxies, perhaps at the same time and I'd be doing it in a mansion home with a fibre optic connection.

"don't get us wrong, we don't want to screw new players, on the contrary. The core problem here is that tech 1 frigates and cruisers should be appealing enough to be viable platforms in both PvE and PvP."   - CCP Ytterbium

Jaroslav Unwanted
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2012-02-14 13:48:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaroslav Unwanted
The Mittani wrote:
Serene Repose wrote:
I hate politicians. It's not cause they lie, though they do. It's cause they dress funny and wear that awful cologne. The capped teeth smile doesn't do much for them either. If anyone can HONESTLY read all those CSM candidate posts in the Jita Town Crybaby Square and claim any of them can be taken seriously respond with: WHY HELL YEAH. If you read them and are suddenly gripped by waves of nausea, respond with: SO...What else is going on in EVE this month?

So, you're right!

Subtle Big smile

I must add ..

That the infamous GoonSwarm fed. "scam" for recruiting is not really an scam..

People who are willing to pay for greener pastures, instead of working for it deserve to be ripped.
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#24 - 2012-02-14 13:50:37 UTC
Serene Repose wrote:

Yoda has something to say about that...

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

namron 7
Doomheim
#25 - 2012-02-14 14:14:38 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
Serene Repose wrote:

So, you're right!

Mittans you have to stop this **** right now. You cant be one of the boys when you are in charge. Its time to divorce your in game personal with the reality of your position or you will just keep making the CSM an untrustworthy joke

Thanks for the help

Professor Alphane
Zombie Surplus
Mildy Unprofessional
#26 - 2012-02-14 14:46:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Professor Alphane
namron 7 wrote:

Mittans you have to stop this **** right now. You cant be one of the boys when you are in charge. Its time to divorce your in game personal with the reality of your position or you will just keep making the CSM an untrustworthy joke

Gotta agree with this really.

I'm pretty sure Mittens you aren't the compete asshat you like to RP ingame IRL (Perhaps you are and I'm just wasting keystrokes here).

Given that I think maybe it might be a good idea to show some maturity for everyones sake and leave your ego at the door as far as CSM goes.

Why ?

Well game development really IS srzs bznes, and highly paid and studied and experienced people have managed to completely and epically f*** it up in the past.

The CSM has CCP's 'ear' and if they aren't going to be infleunced by your input then the whole farce really is just a big circus.

So with this power to possibly influence EVE's development comes responsability. Are you going to step up and discharge that like a man or just continue to get your childish lulz.

Worst case scenario your catchphrase 'I just want to ruin YOUR game' becomes a self fullfiling prophecy and you actually manage to bring about the end of new eden by advocating poor development ideas that CCP follow and end bankrupting themselves.

I won't sugar coat it for you , I don't like you, either inagme or what I know of you IRL (mostly because of your choice of how you act ingame, that playing the 'dark side' is fun) but I've done my best to respectfully communicate to you, man to man as it were, I hope you can take it on board and consider your position, your power and what it really represents... A massive responsability.

Obviously cary on being your usual total asshat RP persona/self that your are ingame, your one of CarebearDartboardPhoto.com most succseful posterboys Blink

Peace out

Fly carelesly Twisted

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#27 - 2012-02-14 14:54:42 UTC
At the risk of stealing his lines, why should he give two short ***** about what you think of his style?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Professor Alphane
Zombie Surplus
Mildy Unprofessional
#28 - 2012-02-14 15:09:27 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
At the risk of stealing his lines, why should he give two short ***** about what you think of his style?

RP style and RL action are to distinctly separate things, both I adressed in my post.

But to answer your question

DunnoDontCareWasItRelevant.jpg

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

SMT008
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-02-14 15:11:15 UTC
namron 7 wrote:

Basically this :

"Help mommy, get peoples to vote for me because I don't like mittens and I don't like the fact that he has hundreds of players supporting him, tell him to stop :("

The thing is....he's currently trolling EVE like a gentleman. And it's HILARIOUS to read. Really.

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#30 - 2012-02-14 15:27:04 UTC
HA-HA! Posts I didn't read.
Taiwanistan
#31 - 2012-02-14 15:29:52 UTC
Serene Repose wrote:

Xenuria speaks for you

TA on wis: "when we have a feature that is its own functional ecosystem of gameplay then hooks into the greater ecosystem of EVE as a whole, and it provides good replayability."

Professor Alphane
Zombie Surplus
Mildy Unprofessional
#32 - 2012-02-14 15:37:53 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:

Do you always just laugh to yourself for no reason then, thats kinda worrying What?

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#33 - 2012-02-14 15:38:29 UTC
Professor Alphane wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:

Do you always just laugh to yourself for no reason then, thats kinda worrying What?

Notice his name.
Professor Alphane
Zombie Surplus
Mildy Unprofessional
#34 - 2012-02-14 15:47:56 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:

Notice his name.

OK name noted.......

Is his name somehow relevant , or just your way of saying 'this is who I'm quoting' because frankly I've still no idea who he is

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#35 - 2012-02-14 15:56:20 UTC
Professor Alphane wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Professor Alphane wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:

Notice his name.

OK name noted.......

Is his name somehow relevant , or just your way of saying 'this is who I'm quoting' because frankly I've still no idea who he is

Now read the title of this thread.
Professor Alphane
Zombie Surplus
Mildy Unprofessional
#36 - 2012-02-14 16:56:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Professor Alphane
Oh right , I'd kinda glossed over that thinking it was just a.n.other CSM debacle, I know nothing of and care even less about

I'm now wondering what this thread has to odd animated parodies Question

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#37 - 2012-02-14 18:55:30 UTC
I love how theres so much hate for the "Nullsec Only CSM6"and Mittens; even though they have members that represent the majorities of EvE. Last I checked, the previous CSM's achieved very little in comparison to the people currently sitting on the CSM.

Count your blessings, accept that most of the people currently seated, will either be re-elected or have others from their respective alliances replace them.
Jita Alt666
#38 - 2012-02-14 19:52:32 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
Serene Repose wrote:

So, you're right!

Conclussion: if you are not a "griefers and scammers" then Mittani dosn't want your vote

If you're not a griefer or scammer and you vote for the Mittani you are falling for a scam. Working as intended?
Serene Repose
#39 - 2012-02-14 20:13:24 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
Serene Repose wrote:

So, you're right!
Look! A comment from the champion of overly-exagerrated sense of self! How lucky we are! Keep up the good...work there...uh....Mitt.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

ILikeMarkets
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2012-02-14 22:13:20 UTC
Serene Repose wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
Serene Repose wrote:

So, you're right!
Look! A comment from the champion of overly-exagerrated sense of self! How lucky we are! Keep up the good...work there...uh....Mitt.

I gotta give mittens one thing- it has to be tough to be the most made fun of character in EVE. Not the most hated, the most ridiculed. He keeps a handful of folks around to boost his ego, and I imagine it helps offset it a little... but knowing the majority of the playerbase just laughs at you and makes fun of how stupid you are all the time has to really take its toll on a person.

The Mittani is like the Justin Beiber of EVE and the goons are his Beliebers. Popular with a certain crowd while the rest of the game laughs it up at his expense. =D

Proof that capital ships are rare in EVE: http://imgur.com/gallery/jJJE1