These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

MY L!TTLE PWNY ROCKS THE HAWSE : DEC SHIELD'S SWORD

First post
Author
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#61 - 2012-01-21 21:08:18 UTC
Confirming I am butthurt about how bad you are

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Chesh Aideron
Androse Trinket Haus
#62 - 2012-01-22 01:32:48 UTC
This thread gives me an hard feeling in my pents. I agre wiht the OP and his speshial mesage.

I wuld allsow choos to mak the baddes pay by form toast. It meks me se justik in ths cruol EVE.
Lady Mariko
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#63 - 2012-01-22 12:32:20 UTC
Chesh Aideron wrote:
This thread gives me an hard feeling in my pents. I agre wiht the OP and his speshial mesage.

I wuld allsow choos to mak the baddes pay by form toast. It meks me se justik in ths cruol EVE.

Durka durka?Lol
Hiply Rustic
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#64 - 2012-01-22 15:40:07 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
Too many drugs.

Alternatively, not enough of the right ones.

Ritalin comes to mind.

Ralph King-Griffin wrote: "Eve deliberately excludes the stupid and the weak willied." EvE: Only the strong-willied need apply.

Xolve
State War Academy
Caldari State
#65 - 2012-01-22 16:35:20 UTC
Kai86 wrote:
Hate to say this but Holey was one of our members....yes we made a clear and obvious mistake in this. He came into Rens with his Astarte the other day (drunk and stoned, nothing against this but don't try to PVP whilst doing so). He dropped a can and started talking mad crap to the locals. I took the can wanting an honest fight and docked my logi alt in station in case of a blob. He engaged against my absolution and then a random neutral t1 cruiser began giving my ABSOLUTION shield reps to try and gain aggro against him. He died and then began spamming local about how "fail" we are for using alts.

Today, he bought in an absolution, remembering the mad smack he was talking about our corp and alliance i wanted a 1v1....he already had a can out (more to follow on why). He and i start fighting, I am in a HG crystaled Sleipnir with a boosting alt in local and he is in an Absolution with an 800mm plate and one trimark. (Fitting master I may not be but at least I know how to fit an Abso) During the fight one of his corpies warps in and locks me thinking he can engage (Deimos) and then tries to bump me out of scram range. I tell my corpies to undock and engage as he has now dishonored the fight by having his corpies help him. Never once did I get remote shields or reps against him. He convoed me after and told me how the 730 UBER DPS from his Abso would kill my 2k tanked Sleip. Now he is crying to the forums because he got trolled by everyone in Rens local as no one can stand him.

STORY IN FULL

Damn so your not going to blow your own ships up at someone again?
Biced
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#66 - 2012-01-22 17:13:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Biced

posting fake kill mails is lame.(pvp faction fitted ships with pbo/c in the cargo LOL)
If it was his alt then its okay =p if you can afford to pay for someone else to look bad while you fail its all good lol.
Xolve
State War Academy
Caldari State
#67 - 2012-01-22 18:10:10 UTC
Biced wrote:

posting fake kill mails is lame.(pvp faction fitted ships with pbo/c in the cargo LOL)
If it was his alt then its okay =p if you can afford to pay for someone else to look bad while you fail its all good lol.

Nanomonkey is his alt- who he put in faction ships.. there was a pretty long thread about it somewhere..

But yeah- they killed 5b of their own **** to get ad0pt to pay for a Machariel...
Naomi Leafblower
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#68 - 2012-01-23 00:44:11 UTC
the focus has been lost...whats a fail vindi kill have to do with this thread?
Read the title nubs. This is a great thread ..keep it up
Truth hurts people....and i love to see griefP
Vetorept Fera
Doomheim
#69 - 2012-01-23 02:10:08 UTC
Apparently, undock pvp is serious business.

In pace requiescat

Jaffari Sin
#70 - 2012-01-23 17:12:00 UTC
I am truly amazed that a topic on a 1v1 fail made it to 4 pages!!!
HoleySheet1
#71 - 2012-01-23 19:07:20 UTC  |  Edited by: HoleySheet1
Me neither...but if any morons grind their teeth over it...its a win for meBlink

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

HoleySheet1
#72 - 2012-01-25 19:38:31 UTC
Bear

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Smiling Menace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#73 - 2012-01-26 02:45:27 UTC
Well this thread's going places.

Can't you just stick to bickering ingame via chat or mail and just post the logs later? Preferably on EN24 or something so no-one else will ever have to read it.

TheButcherPete
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#74 - 2012-01-26 15:18:00 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
He broke 2 honest 1v 1 to bottom of tank. Now, I know this guy has major issues and shouldnt be looked at twice. But he offered 2 fair 1vs1 and brought in his back up both times. He CLAIMS to be some great pvp hero. Got news for you all... HES NOTHING without a mountian of reps and his biuddies to back him up. Just another mentally unstable nubnub. Try it without reps and lies kai, its fun.P

umad? also, are you seriously looking for PvP in highsec? KAI86 is a respectable PVPr, you just fell for an age old trap.

[b]THE KING OF EVE RADIO

If EVE is real, does that mean all of us are RMTrs?[/b]

HoleySheet1
#75 - 2012-01-26 16:48:23 UTC
Obviously your an idiot. Go back to mining veld nub

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#76 - 2012-01-26 17:12:42 UTC

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Xolve
State War Academy
Caldari State
#77 - 2012-01-26 18:20:25 UTC
Naomi Leafblower wrote:
the focus has been lost...whats a fail vindi kill have to do with this thread?
Read the title nubs. This is a great thread ..keep it up
Truth hurts people....and i love to see griefP

I too cannot tell the difference between a Navy Megathron and a Vindicator.
Connaght Badasaz
Lewis and Clark Inc.
#78 - 2012-01-26 19:01:54 UTC
I like the way drunk/stoned is thrown around as an excuse. Made more fun by the fact, that generally speaking, said people wouldn't know drunk/stoned if it fell into their pants.

So yeah, keep invoking cool. It's well known that being drunk/stoned is just about the coolest thing ever.

Take arrows in the forehead, never the back

Dunbar Hulan
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#79 - 2012-01-27 04:09:46 UTC
Hi Sec docking PVP is getting more dangerous by the day. I'll have to stop going up to Hi sec, getting way to dangerous now.

** Manchester United - Paul Scholes= Genius**

Xolve
State War Academy
Caldari State
#80 - 2012-01-27 05:28:55 UTC
Dunbar Hulan wrote:
Hi Sec docking PVP is getting more dangerous by the day. I'll have to stop going up to Hi sec, getting way to dangerous now.

I forgot how to get back to Empire... I hear alot of really important things go on up there Roll