These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

MY L!TTLE PWNY ROCKS THE HAWSE : DEC SHIELD'S SWORD

First post
Author
HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#301 - 2012-08-16 18:07:10 UTC  |  Edited by: HoleySheet1
Evolution1979 wrote:
So any updates on how your presonal vendetta is going? P


Um...no vendetta. But I'm making lots of p4s and like to talk about feelings....and bunnies
Bear

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#302 - 2012-10-31 01:08:32 UTC
A lil necrophelia can revive a thread....all i need is some bat guano and some KY jelly and someting to watch while i do the deed

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Xuixien
Solar Winds Security Solutions
#303 - 2012-10-31 01:27:19 UTC
What's a "Hawse"?

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#304 - 2012-10-31 02:35:12 UTC
Wait, holeysheet changed the way he write in the foruns..., Vegas, did you buyed Holeysheet?

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Reticle
Sight Picture
#305 - 2012-10-31 03:33:39 UTC
You spent a lot of time on your portrait. Your eyes are very shaded and therefore "evil" with big, fat air quotes.
LordOfDespair
Deep Dark Fantasy.
#306 - 2012-10-31 18:10:29 UTC
fail corp name bro.
HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#307 - 2012-10-31 19:35:25 UTC  |  Edited by: HoleySheet1
we're better than you by a multiple of 1000, so be quiet you lil veldspar miner
dont arouse my ire, or i will chuck thee in the mire.

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#308 - 2012-11-01 04:35:54 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
we're better than you by a multiple of 1000, so be quiet you lil veldspar miner
dont arouse my ire, or i will chuck thee in the mire.


Keep telling everyone how awesome you are, one day you might actually convince someone!
virm pasuul
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#309 - 2012-11-01 08:58:51 UTC
Why do all your threats centre on both sex and violence at the same time?
Reading the many threads I get drenched in recurring themes of ****, knives, ***, where the *** goes, etc......
It's like you are unable to separate one from the other. I hope this is not true outside of spaceshipland.
I find it disturbing that you are sexualising my otherwise clean wholesome space violence :(
Sarah xCalibre
Pod Liberation Authority
Kingless.
#310 - 2012-11-01 09:41:53 UTC
You are all equally terrible.
  • Sarah xCalibre
slave-001
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#311 - 2012-11-01 16:24:49 UTC
Dervinus
Rusted and Rejuvenated
Triumvirate.
#312 - 2012-11-01 17:55:28 UTC
This thread. My eyes. Ban OP, gas thread, do the world a service.

o7 toonies

Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#313 - 2012-11-02 13:46:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Kalel Nimrott
virm pasuul wrote:
Why do all your threats centre on both sex and violence at the same time?
Reading the many threads I get drenched in recurring themes of ****, knives, ***, where the *** goes, etc......
It's like you are unable to separate one from the other. I hope this is not true outside of spaceshipland.
I find it disturbing that you are sexualising my otherwise clean wholesome space violence :(


Repressed homosexuality could be a cause. If he accepted this he could live a more healthy life. Nothing is more psychological damaging than not assuming what you are.
I mean, you can be whatever you want, I wont judge you, I dont feel right doing that to ppl. But spreading hate for not assuming what you are, yeah, I have a problem with that.

Thou I could be completely wrong and he is just a douche.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Freundliches Feuer
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#314 - 2012-11-02 14:05:48 UTC
So much anger...

Why don't we settle this while mining together in a peaceful belt hmmm?
Nor Tzestu
Dos Pollos Hermanos
Elementium Alliance
#315 - 2012-11-03 16:50:05 UTC
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
virm pasuul wrote:
Why do all your threats centre on both sex and violence at the same time?
Reading the many threads I get drenched in recurring themes of ****, knives, ***, where the *** goes, etc......
It's like you are unable to separate one from the other. I hope this is not true outside of spaceshipland.
I find it disturbing that you are sexualising my otherwise clean wholesome space violence :(


Repressed homosexuality could be a cause. If he accepted this he could live a more healthy life. Nothing is more psychological damaging than not assuming what you are.
I mean, you can be whatever you want, I wont judge you, I dont feel right doing that to ppl. But spreading hate for not assuming what you are, yeah, I have a problem with that.

Thou I could be completely wrong and he is just a douche.


Not emptyquoting. Now that that is out of the way continue shitposting. kthanksby
Beachura
Doomheim
#316 - 2012-11-06 14:30:56 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
Too many drugs.


What happened to you?