These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Incursions: CCP is too slow - now we will act

First post
Author
Servitor 001
RedBallExpress
#21 - 2012-01-10 03:23:43 UTC
So to stop bears earning all the isk from incursions, your going to run all the empire incursions and earn the isk instead?

Maybe its just me, but I dont see that solving the isk faucet problem?

cheers
Penirg Man
Penirgman Defence Force
#22 - 2012-01-10 03:30:56 UTC
Servitor 001 wrote:
So to stop bears earning all the isk from incursions, your going to run all the empire incursions and earn the isk instead?

Maybe its just me, but I dont see that solving the isk faucet problem?

cheers

What da **** is wrong wit you! ARMOR HACS ARMOR HACS ARRRMOR HAAAAACS
Chitsa Jason
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-01-10 04:06:38 UTC
I approve this service :)

Burn the land and boil the sea You can't take the sky from me

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2012-01-10 04:19:09 UTC
I don't know how to Incursion :(

Will an Abaddon be a good ship for this? How would you fit an Abaddon for an incursionamabob?

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Krissada
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#25 - 2012-01-10 04:46:48 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
I don't know how to Incursion :(

Will an Abaddon be a good ship for this? How would you fit an Abaddon for an incursionamabob?

Like pvp - dual plated, resists, heat sinks, some tracking and stuff in the meds.
Oh and lots of gank.

Servitor let me put it out to you as plain as possible.

We spend 30 minutes in 1 incursion and completely remove it from the constellation.
In just about 2-3 hours of (paid) work we can remove all high security incursions for say 30 hours if not more?

We will earn a tiny fraction of what would actually have come out of that incursion if it doesn't end. What do you say then will you be joining us? Pirate
Pierre LaFayette
Sin City Enterprises
#26 - 2012-01-10 05:31:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Pierre LaFayette
So what is to stop the bears from gathering a few BB fleets and use them against your romps against the mom sites? Tears could flow both ways.
Aiwha
Infinite Point
Pandemic Horde
#27 - 2012-01-10 05:40:33 UTC
Pierre LaFayette wrote:
So what is to stop the bears from gathering a few BB fleets and use them against your romps against the mom sites? Tears could flow both ways.

That just makes it even better. Who doesn't want free killrights on bears?

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Pierre LaFayette
Sin City Enterprises
#28 - 2012-01-10 06:03:00 UTC
Aiwha wrote:

That just makes it even better. Who doesn't want free killrights on bears?

I'd be willing to bet the fleets get griefed by a couple or three non carebears. I don't see this ending well for the event organizers.
Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#29 - 2012-01-10 09:22:20 UTC
Nerf High-sec Incursion rewards

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#30 - 2012-01-10 10:31:34 UTC
Krissada, you have my full support, ever since fellow corpmates have lost their ships running incursions with BTL and NOT getting paid out for legit losses. It would seem that some of the top incursion FCs have even started lining their pockets MORE with donated money from players for the ship replacement fund.

CCP should have it that the mothership stays only for a day or so with incentive for players to destroy it and get a large bonus. Otherwise, why can't CCP give me unlimited sleeper sites in my wormhole? I have to wait days for more to spawn sometimes, what the heck man?!??

Lead farmers, you have our support.

Death to the carebears!!

I leave you with this....

Re: Re: FW: SIGH - Logi down we have a logi down
Sent: 2012.01.03 06:42
To: Hxxxx

Wow, that's pretty harsh considering we only just got in to the site and I was primed, if you recall. Death is basically due to other logis not getting their cap chain up and repping me in time, how the hell is that my fault?

I run logistics for my WH corp all the time and I assure you that my hardeners were on and my fitting is fine as you can see.

Looks like I won't be flying with you anymore if I'm going to get shafted like this.

Re: Re: Re: FW: SIGH - Logi down we have a logi down
Sent: 2012.01.03 07:10
To: Elle Lau,

Thats what Dani told me. if it was up to me I wouldnt care one bit how you lost it since theres more then 5-6 bil stashed in the fund

Re: Re: Re: Re: FW: SIGH - Logi down we have a logi down
Sent: 2012.01.04 08:20
To: Hxxxx

I'm not sure if you intended to anger me by saying there's 5-6 bil in a fund somewhere and 150mil would easily make me happy.

It sounds like you're flying with ****holes from what you're saying.

Looks like I just wasted that last few weeks getting to know everyone.

Cya in wormhole space.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FW: SIGH - Logi down we have a logi down
Sent: 2012.01.04 12:38
To: Elle Lau,

Well lets say I dont agre with the SRP fund distribution as only really few ppl decide where it goes and honestly I got a feeling someone is stashing his pocket
Andy Sharvas
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2012-01-10 12:47:10 UTC
Pierre LaFayette wrote:

Good luck. We always fly with lots of projected ECCM. Lots and lots and lots. I'd like to see you try though.

Anyone with a wardec or player agression timer won't be getting reps. Feel free to run the site without reps though.

@Senn: Logi will be covered by LFARM and possibly a few good friends. Guardians are welcome to show up, but I'm making sure that if some griefer guardians decide to bug out, it won't affect things too much.
Buruk Utama
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-01-10 12:57:08 UTC
Oh please fly mothership sites pvp fitted and record the outcome.Lol
Roxwar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2012-01-10 13:10:50 UTC
I not somebody who knows much about incursions, but removing the mothership will at worst force the incursion runners to jump 5/10/15/20 systems to the next one right and farm that one until the mom appears again, rinse and repeat.

How is that going to anything other that slightly inconvenience the incursion runners?
Andy Sharvas
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2012-01-10 13:17:35 UTC
Roxwar wrote:
I not somebody who knows much about incursions, but removing the mothership will at worst force the incursion runners to jump 5/10/15/20 systems to the next one right and farm that one until the mom appears again, rinse and repeat.

How is that going to anything other that slightly inconvenience the incursion runners?

We're not just killing one. We're killing all of them. Consecutively.
Then doing so again when they respawn in a day or so (giving the regular incursion runners a few hours to fill up the blue bar first)
Then again.
Repeat until bored.
Soho Joe
Doomheim
#35 - 2012-01-10 13:24:28 UTC
Roxwar wrote:

But here is the deal, BTL has been trying to make incursions exclusive to their ELITE group for a long time and If you get out of line they act all huffy and important. And they will farm a site for days on end, then when mom appears they will war dec and ban you OMG! from BTL channels, if you form a mom fleet.

I approve of OP's plan hope you get massive amounts of BTL tears, and as far as the ship replacement fund...LMFAO!!! Its just another Bullshit scam to get the FC,s more isk. I say killem all (In Game that is)
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#36 - 2012-01-10 14:17:06 UTC
I don't fully understand the incursion farming techniques. Still, couldn't the bears just not spawn the,mom and farm the sites prior to?
Andy Sharvas
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2012-01-10 14:21:06 UTC
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
I don't fully understand the incursion farming techniques. Still, couldn't the bears just not spawn the,mom and farm the sites prior to?

The mothership spawns when enough non-mothership sites have been run. The only way not to spawn it would be to not farm the incursion sites.
knobber Jobbler
State War Academy
Caldari State
#38 - 2012-01-10 15:21:59 UTC
So to stop those nasty carebears doing incursions, you're going to do them instead?

Doesn't that make you carebears doing incursions as well?

Zixie Draco
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#39 - 2012-01-10 15:43:03 UTC

...so many mad people, so many.

Would you like a kitten?

Typherian
Criterion.
Pandemic Legion
#40 - 2012-01-10 16:03:31 UTC
Do it and post the rage chat logs somewhere. Farm their tears the same way they farm incursions.