These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

How many more players must we lose to bullying

First post
Author
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#941 - 2017-04-04 19:39:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Ima Wreckyou
Mr Epeen wrote:
Personally I think EVE needs more players. Lots more.

Do I give a **** what they do once they're here? Not at all. As long as they're here doing it.

Mr Epeen Cool

Yeah, we need lots of new players, and once they are here we can blow up their spa... wait.. not blow up their spaceships? So what would be the point again?
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#942 - 2017-04-04 19:43:51 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:

Do I give a **** what they do once they're here? Not at all. As long as they're here doing it.

Mr Epeen Cool

Yeah, we need lots of new players, and once they are here we can blow up their spa... wait.. not blow up their spaceships? So what would be the point again?

bu but, CCp would get more money. And because they got more money, they will make EVE totally Awesome and not ever spend a dime on anything not EVE...

...Or the opposite of that Cool
Trasch Taranogas
State War Academy
Caldari State
#943 - 2017-04-04 19:44:32 UTC
Teckos Pech wrote:
Trasch Taranogas wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:

I just had a funny thought. The people who say the game needs more players and CCP should do things to get those new players to stay always make the assumption that those players will be like them. Wouldn't it be funny as hell if CCP did what they want but the flood of new players turned out to be the type of people who would join CODE or some high sec war dec group Twisted

Mr Epeen Cool

Amen.

True. Null is awfully empty.

So we should stop the bullying?
Maybe its up to CCP to stop bullying?

Is it bullying or is Eve forever a niche game?

Edit: I meant You. Im not a bully.

FFS it isn't bullying. That is already prohibited by the EULA.

Blowing you up in a gate camp is not bullying. It is playing the game. Don't want to be blown up in a gate camp, don't go to NS or LS. Don't want to be ganked in HS? Don't be imprudent.

Take some fecking responsibility please.

Cmoon Teckos, you should know by now that Im fine with
the gameplay.
I have not trained any PvP combat, Im exploring. I know the risks
and accept the losses. My ships (Heron, Buzzard) cant take any
hits and Im lousy at fleeing when Im tackled or in a bubble (lately
some rats has got me, using some tower/centry).

Im trying to figure out as a noob that has gone trough the first
awful months adapting to Eve what could be done to make it
easier for noobs and players who just dont want that PvP combat.

There are players who likes the easy aspect of doing simple stuff,
like fishing in a pond on a sunny day.

If you always stay ready you don't have to get ready.

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#944 - 2017-04-04 19:49:27 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:

Mr Epeen Cool

bu but, CCp would get more money. And because they got more money, they will make EVE totally Awesome and not ever spend a dime on anything not EVE...

All I see is, "Please don't let more players in to ruin my income by competing for the glorified missions I spend most of my time running."

Mr Epeen Cool
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#945 - 2017-04-04 19:49:55 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:

Yes, because if you suff more and more people into a project they will produce more content faster. It's like if you take 3 mothers they will give birth in only 3 months.

carebear logic Blink
Chewytowel Haklar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#946 - 2017-04-04 19:53:33 UTC
You know with the introduction of Alpha accounts miners could just create one and set up in a new area of space to mine until things cool down. I get that you guys feel harassed and that you feel you have little skills, choices, or what not to fight back. EVE is a huge game that isn't easy at all really. You could try to fight back and fail, which has happened many times, and then feel the need to pay. And herein perhaps lies one of the problems that exacerbates things: You decide to pay up. They could be there to push you out of the system for other reasons, but mainly I think it's about getting you to pay up. Though sometimes they just want to blow up ships for the lols and easy targets cause why not?

I get also that if you don't pay up (or even if you do another wardec pops up and it starts over again) they will just keep wardec'ing you and thus you feel the need to dock up and not play. Perhaps the other part of the problem is that you tell these new players that this is the only way to deal with it. Then the issue doesn't become those that are attacking, but in your own mentality of how to counter. Am I missing something or has leaving the corp with just CEO in it and forming a new one been done away with while wardeced? This usually drove these guys nuts before, but maybe this isn't a thing anymore? But still you tell these people that the only solution is to dock up and not play and OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO LEAVE! ... Eve relies on it's players mostly for retention purposes, and thus relies on peoples ability to try and appeal to so many different peoples desires in regards to the game. And yet there are those like yourselves who want to do PVE things but when creating your own version of content you decide for some reason that anything that conflicts it is bad.

Look Eve is about conflict in the simplest of senses. You decide to build ships in corp A, but corp B wants to do the same and also mine in the same area. Maybe they don't like that and so they pay people to wardec you. The solution is to adapt if at all possible and try to fight back. You could perhaps pay a group to defend you as well, shocking I know. Highsec isn't safe though. I know you want to mine in peace, but until something comes along to show that wardec'ing in Highsec is bad for the game (prob never) you are going to have to adapt. Maybe CCP could add in some kind of safe space for mining though... I don't know. Maybe they could give you more tools to help you out somehow like allowing your corp to mine only in .7 and up and be immune for a few months to help you out. Even then eventually that protection would run out.

Eve is first an foremost a PvP game though OP. Some hate the fact that you guys never ever seem to want to leave highsec and just treat this as some PVE game. It does definitely have elements of PVE in it though and there's no arguing with that. But without PvP the game would perhaps allow you to just endlessly build up an armada of ships in total safety. That can't be allowed to happen sir, sorry. Everything comes with risk even simply mining in space. But instead of raging about it perhaps you should group up with other miners, form fleets more often, and become organized to defend your interests. That is Eve.
Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#947 - 2017-04-04 19:55:12 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Most will agree that it is in fact you who is arrogant.

I stopped responding to people like that a long time ago, because it's fruitless, you can never penetrate the wall built around their self serving world views. But I will say this, what you say about folks like that perfectly illustrate a point I've been making for a while. They like to think of themselves as the good guys, the White Knights of the situation, the righteous.

Which is why they can't wrap their heads around the idea that they are in fact the bad guys in these scenarios. The people they 'hate' are the people advocating actual freedom in EVE Online, the idea that everyone can do as they please as long as the accept the consequences of those actions AND accept the fact that everyone else has the same freedom (and some will use that freedom to screw with others, with is totally ok and within the rules of the game as long as it stays in game).

They are the bad guys because all they ever advocate is the taking away of freedoms from people they don't like. It's ironic to see people like that celebrate when others get nerfed, while one little buff to Wreck HP can send them through the roof, and it demonstrates that they aren't after balance, but rather advantage.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... comedy gold every one of your posts makes me giggle.

So generally Drac you are saying the original founders view of Eve should be abandoned?

I dunno man. I've been ganked, awoxed, trolled.. you name it, it has happened to me. Understand this Drac In the entire history of my gaming experience NO GAME HAS EVER PROVOKED AS MUCH FEELING AS EVE ONLINE HAS. this is the exact reason I like Eve. Nothing compares to Eve and that is the honest truth, no bullshit. Eve is in its very own category, It is merciless, unforgiving, dark, unfair, Eve is any negative word you want to associate with it. You got to accept that this is why people like Eve.

I'm sorry but anyone who subscribes and logs onto Eve has to box clever, they have to work with other people and learn about the mechanics. People have different perspectives and those who are onboard with my opinions are also onboard with those of the original founder. I'm afraid you are the one who is acting in an arrogant manner, how can your view possibly override that of the founders?

Fear no one, live life, be free, accept the truth, do not judge others, defend yourself, fight hard till the end, meditate on problems and be prosperous. Things to exist by. -- RAIN Arthie

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#948 - 2017-04-04 20:05:22 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:

Absolutely wrong again, at least something is constant here. You talk about players, while I try to tell you that it has nothing to do with the players but with the actual game mechanics centered around NPCs and resources. The risk part has to do with NPC defending your ship while the reward has to do with loot they drop and resources in the belts, planets etc.

Those things are static and that is why it is possible to balance it, that is where the term risk/reward is used.

Player interaction and emergent gameplay on the other hand is not static and that is why you can't use the term risk/reward there. It is in fact self-balancing since players will eventually adapt.

Still not clear?

You are arguing with yourself.

It is adorable how you dance around if you are out of arguments.

I think it is amusing seeing you argue with what you have said in other threads and I think you have got into a chicken or egg argument with yourself which has rather fascinated me.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#949 - 2017-04-04 20:25:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Aaron wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Aaron wrote:

I stopped responding to people like that a long time ago, because it's fruitless, you can never penetrate the wall built around their self serving world views. But I will say this, what you say about folks like that perfectly illustrate a point I've been making for a while. They like to think of themselves as the good guys, the White Knights of the situation, the righteous.

Which is why they can't wrap their heads around the idea that they are in fact the bad guys in these scenarios. The people they 'hate' are the people advocating actual freedom in EVE Online, the idea that everyone can do as they please as long as the accept the consequences of those actions AND accept the fact that everyone else has the same freedom (and some will use that freedom to screw with others, with is totally ok and within the rules of the game as long as it stays in game).

They are the bad guys because all they ever advocate is the taking away of freedoms from people they don't like. It's ironic to see people like that celebrate when others get nerfed, while one little buff to Wreck HP can send them through the roof, and it demonstrates that they aren't after balance, but rather advantage.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... comedy gold every one of your posts makes me giggle.

So generally Drac you are saying the original founders view of Eve should be abandoned?

I dunno man. I've been ganked, awoxed, trolled.. you name it, it has happened to me. Understand this Drac In the entire history of my gaming experience NO GAME HAS EVER PROVOKED AS MUCH FEELING AS EVE ONLINE HAS. this is the exact reason I like Eve. Nothing compares to Eve and that is the honest truth, no bullshit. Eve is in its very own category, It is merciless, unforgiving, dark, unfair, Eve is any negative word you want to associate with it. You got to accept that this is why people like Eve.

I'm sorry but anyone who subscribes and logs onto Eve has to box clever, they have to work with other people and learn about the mechanics. People have different perspectives and those who are onboard with my opinions are also onboard with those of the original founder. I'm afraid you are the one who is acting in an arrogant manner, how can your view possibly override that of the founders?

You are telling me something I already know and understand about how to play in this game, I have much more ISK then you, I have never been ganked unlike you because I made sure I was not ganked by being smart about it, I have never lost a carrier, I have a far superior killboard than you and you have the arrogance to tell me that I don't know that, seriously mate that is silly. In terms of your killboard I also understand that you fought out-numbered and out matched, but that was your own fault, warts and all.

But do you really think that a complete tactical advantage for the gankers due to naff mechanics is hard game play for them and what the founder of this game would have liked? For my part I don't care about some founder when there is such an easy way to kill stuff for profit, it is not hard it is easy and it is not in the spirit of Eve. Let me spell it out, infinite point protected by CONCORD, able to move the target out of range of gate guns, able to set up the target for an easy warp in for the exact number of gankers needed for the tank it has, enabling the freighter and DST and noob ship to be placed in position to immediately loot scoop, there is no rush to nab them on the gates before they get away, it is pure spreadsheet gameplay with total control of the environment. It is naff mechanics and not in the spirit of Eve. If you want a segment of the games population to have such an advantage and think they have a hard game then what can I say.

I just find it typical and sad that you cannot see the woods for the trees. Roll

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Shae Tadaruwa
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#950 - 2017-04-04 20:36:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Shae Tadaruwa
Dracvlad wrote:
You are telling me something I already know and understand about how to play in this game, I have much more ISK then you, I have never been ganked unlike you, I have never lost a carrier, I have a far superior killboard than you and you have the arrogance to tell me that I don't know that, seriously mate that is silly.

Lots of ISK. Check
Never lost much. Check
Whores on lots of CONCORD kills. Check
Epeens in the forum over 'impressive' killboard. Check
Epeens in forum over size of wallet. Check
Rolls eyes at other players calling them arrogant while epeening. Check
Constantly whinges and whines to nerf other players. Check

Carebear through and through

Dracvlad - "...Your intel is free intel, all you do is pay for it..." && "...If you warp on the same path as a cloaked ship, you'll make a bookmark at exactly the same spot as the cloaky camper..."

Teckos Pech
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation
#951 - 2017-04-04 20:54:03 UTC
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
You are telling me something I already know and understand about how to play in this game, I have much more ISK then you, I have never been ganked unlike you, I have never lost a carrier, I have a far superior killboard than you and you have the arrogance to tell me that I don't know that, seriously mate that is silly.

Lots of ISK. Check
Never lost much. Check
Whores on lots of CONCORD kills. Check
Epeens in the forum over 'impressive' killboard. Check
Epeens in forum over size of wallet. Check
Rolls eyes at other players calling them arrogant while epeening. Check
Constantly whinges and whines to nerf other players. Check

Carebear through and through

Wow...and Drac was calling Aaron arrogant. I think somebody might have an issue with projection.

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."--Friedrich August von Hayek

8 Golden Rules for EVE Online

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#952 - 2017-04-04 21:01:20 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
I think it is amusing seeing you argue with what you have said in other threads and I think you have got into a chicken or egg argument with yourself which has rather fascinated me.

Do you care to provide an example of what you are talking about or is this just another nonsensical deflection because your whole argumentation got picked apart and you try to make it look like you won something again?

And people ask themselves how AG can fail all day constantly at every opportunity all the time. No wonder if they have "leaders" like you. It's like they glued DrysonBenningthon and JTClone Ares together and inflated the ego some more.
Teckos Pech
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation
#953 - 2017-04-04 21:13:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Teckos Pech
Trasch Taranogas wrote:
Teckos Pech wrote:
Trasch Taranogas wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:

I just had a funny thought. The people who say the game needs more players and CCP should do things to get those new players to stay always make the assumption that those players will be like them. Wouldn't it be funny as hell if CCP did what they want but the flood of new players turned out to be the type of people who would join CODE or some high sec war dec group Twisted

Mr Epeen Cool

Amen.

True. Null is awfully empty.

So we should stop the bullying?
Maybe its up to CCP to stop bullying?

Is it bullying or is Eve forever a niche game?

Edit: I meant You. Im not a bully.

FFS it isn't bullying. That is already prohibited by the EULA.

Blowing you up in a gate camp is not bullying. It is playing the game. Don't want to be blown up in a gate camp, don't go to NS or LS. Don't want to be ganked in HS? Don't be imprudent.

Take some fecking responsibility please.

Cmoon Teckos, you should know by now that Im fine with
the gameplay.
I have not trained any PvP combat, Im exploring. I know the risks
and accept the losses. My ships (Heron, Buzzard) cant take any
hits and Im lousy at fleeing when Im tackled or in a bubble (lately
some rats has got me, using some tower/centry).

Im trying to figure out as a noob that has gone trough the first
awful months adapting to Eve what could be done to make it
easier for noobs and players who just dont want that PvP combat.

There are players who likes the easy aspect of doing simple stuff,
like fishing in a pond on a sunny day.

I don’t care if somebody does or does not want PvP combat, but it is a fundamental part of the game. If you are going to try not to do it, you’ll have to learn how to avoid it. And that learning is almost surely going to entail being in PvP combat situations and then learning how that situation could have been avoided.

EvE is to a large extent a trial and error process. You get an idea and then try it out and either it works or it doesn’t. If it doesn’t work you stop doing it and or modify whatever it is and see if that works. The error is just as important, maybe even more so, than the successes.

EvE is not the MMO version of fishing in a pond. Not sure what MMO would correspond to that activity, but not EvE. EvE’s version is you are sitting there fishing in a pond on a sunny day, and unbeknownst to you, because you are dozing off, a pack of wolves are lurking up on you….

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."--Friedrich August von Hayek

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#954 - 2017-04-04 21:15:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

Do you care to provide an example of what you are talking about or is this just another nonsensical deflection because your whole argumentation got picked apart and you try to make it look like you won something again?

And people ask themselves how AG can fail all day constantly at every opportunity all the time. No wonder if they have "leaders" like you. It's like they glued DrysonBenningthon and JTClone Ares together and inflated the ego some more.

I am not sure where you got the impression I was a leader of the AG, you keep saying that as if it means something to you and typical of your style, let me repeat it because you seem to ignore it, I was never a leader in AG, I did not have any mod rights on the forums, I was not even in the HSM. All I have done is act as a line member opposing ganks, I have also engaged the gankers on the forums.

I still think you were arguing with yourself and I stood back and watched in fascination, especially as I have seen you make the opposite point in different threads, anyway it is not important, just amusing, but it means something to you, what exactly I have no idea, point scoring perhaps...

Mr Mieyli
Doomheim
#955 - 2017-04-04 21:22:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Mr Mieyli
Zanar Skwigelf wrote:
Mr Mieyli wrote:
I've had an idea of how to reward players in a safe space without introducing isk that would affect the economy, but I will have to work out details. The essence of it is that for the types of people who want to be left alone, they feel rewarded by building up their own stuff. I can picture groups mining in a safe space for minerals to build some ships for themselves, feeling rewarded by the mere achievement simple as it may seem to you. Using those ships to shoot npcs they can loot and salvage for minerals to build ammo and mods etc. Sisi doesn't really work because it's you can shortcut the work to obtain anything thereby removing the reward, and because it's hidden behind options compared to the main eve experience.

As for limited rewards not motivating people to move, highsec income is not exactly limited.

For a more serious response, this already exists. Join together with a few friends and rent a system deep in null sec. All you need is a couple of mining ships to gather minerals for t1 stuff, a blockade runner / deep space transport to haul moon goo from Jita thru wormholes to your system (or a JF pilot if you have the isk/SP), and a couple of pirate / T1 BS BPCs to build your ratting ships.

You'll get left alone mostly since most people hunting drone lands are after 10/10 runners, rorqs, and supers.

The only thing missing from your fantasy is the interference from other people, which makes the whole endeavor that much more rewarding when you pull it off.

Funny that it's all so upside down isn't it.

This post brought to you by CCP's alpha forum alt initiative. Playing the eve forums has never come cheaper.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#956 - 2017-04-04 21:27:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Teckos Pech wrote:
Wow...and Drac was calling Aaron arrogant. I think somebody might have an issue with projection.

Facts my dear boy, I know Aaron very well, I also know how difficult he had it, a lot of that due to his own errors, but he had fun and that is the main point.

There are a lot of things in this game that measure success, ISK and assets, killboard, even though it is not the whole story, how people relate to you in your corp and alliance and so on, but most important of all for me is being difficult to kill and not giving people easy kills.

Aaron decided to tell me that I did not understand the game so I pointed out by certain measurements that most people use that I in fact understand it better than him.

Now if that makes me arrogant reacting to his posts telling me that I never played Elite for example, or that I don't understand Eve then I can only point to my record against his and say really? So if you want to call me arrogant for that then go ahead, I have said that I am an average PvP'r but at least I do it and have fun, you have a decent killboard but there are some ganks in there, so what.

As for Shae, post with your main you loser.

Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#957 - 2017-04-04 21:29:16 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
Aaron wrote:

You are telling me something I already know and understand about how to play in this game, I have much more ISK then you, I have never been ganked unlike you because I made sure I was not ganked by being smart about it, I have never lost a carrier, I have a far superior killboard than you and you have the arrogance to tell me that I don't know that, seriously mate that is silly. In terms of your killboard I also understand that you fought out-numbered and out matched, but that was your own fault, warts and all.

But do you really think that a complete tactical advantage for the gankers due to naff mechanics is hard game play for them and what the founder of this game would have liked? For my part I don't care about some founder when there is such an easy way to kill stuff for profit, it is not hard it is easy and it is not in the spirit of Eve. Let me spell it out, infinite point protected by CONCORD, able to move the target out of range of gate guns, able to set up the target for an easy warp in for the exact number of gankers needed for the tank it has, enabling the freighter and DST and noob ship to be placed in position to immediately loot scoop, there is no rush to nab them on the gates before they get away, it is pure spreadsheet gameplay with total control of the environment. It is naff mechanics and not in the spirit of Eve. If you want a segment of the games population to have such an advantage and think they have a hard game then what can I say.

I just find it typical and sad that you cannot see the woods for the trees. Roll

LMAO!! whose being assumtive now? how do you know you have more isk than me? Yes I know I got robbed but that was just one of my offices in Stain.

No, you havent lost a carrier, you lost a Dreadnought. You tried to fly it through wormholes and got destroyed when you should have put it on contract in stain and waited for a buyer...lesson learned?. So what if you have destroyed more isk that me? What does this prove? that you do more fleet ops than me? That you only fight when theres no possibility of losing? A good kill record can also mean that you are selective about the fights you partake in.

I'd say its the freighter pilot who has the tactical advantage before he overloads his freight. I also agree the ganker has a tactical advantage once they identify an over loaded freight. Looks like the game is working as intended.

All of the stuff you mention the gankers do, we can actually do ourselves. It's no ones fault they happen to be mobilised and ready for such a scenario. Also theres nothing stopping you from creating an alliance that also camps gates and ganks bumping ships. Whose fault is it that you havent done this?

Also there are people like Red Frog who do freight runs and I read they have a success rate of over 99%. Why cant we Emulate what they do?

Fear no one, live life, be free, accept the truth, do not judge others, defend yourself, fight hard till the end, meditate on problems and be prosperous. Things to exist by. -- RAIN Arthie

Sasha Nemtsov
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#958 - 2017-04-04 21:37:09 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:

You forgot Veers. Never forget the Belvar...
Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#959 - 2017-04-04 21:37:56 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Teckos Pech wrote:

Facts my dear boy, I know Aaron very well, I also know how difficult he had it, a lot of that due to his own errors, but he had fun and that is the main point.

There are a lot of things in this game that measure success, ISK and assets, killboard, even though it is not the whole story, how people relate to you in your corp and alliance and so on, but most important of all for me is being difficult to kill and not giving people easy kills.

Aaron decided to tell me that I did not understand the game so I pointed out by certain measurements that most people use that I in fact understand it better than him.

Now if that makes me arrogant reacting to his posts telling me that I never played Elite for example, or that I don't understand Eve then I can only point to my record against his and say really? So if you want to call me arrogant for that then go ahead, I have said that I am an average PvP'r but at least I do it and have fun.

As for Shae, post with your main you loser.

If you understood the game better than me you would'nt type as much rubbish as you do. Open your eyes Drac, only one or 2 people are in agreement with you much more people disagree.

Impression of Drac: "Stain only has a kick out station for JF's, I'm not living in Stain for that one sole reason." Your understanding of the game is limited and everything you do and say has become an act of defiance.

Impression of Drac: "I sold my freighter because I did'nt want to limit my cargo value to around 1 billion, a JF is useless to me "

These are not the vibes of someone who understands the game.

Teckos Pech
Hogyoku
Goonswarm Federation
#960 - 2017-04-04 21:39:13 UTC
Aaron wrote:

All of the stuff you mention the gankers do, we can actually do ourselves. It's no ones fault they happen to be mobilised and ready for such a scenario. Also theres nothing stopping you from creating an alliance that also camps gates and ganks bumping ships. Whose fault is it that you havent done this?

I mentioned this before as well, but for guys like Dracvlad he wants to also hide behind the skirts of CONCORD. Ironically, when I started a thread on how to get past this the guy never showed up, even after his whining about my closing the thread on the risk/reward of freighter ganking. I thought Black Pedro had a couple of interesting ideas that were in that thread.

The truth is, Dracvlad does not want a discussion he simply wants bumping removed. Nerfed literally out of existence. Now maybe suicide gankers will adapt and find a way to keep on rolling...or they won't and we'll get less suicide ganking. In the latter case, Dracvlad will be rewarding imprudent behavior. Why anyone would want to do that, I don't know. Stupidity?