These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Something of troubling concern

First post First post
Author
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#201 - 2017-01-23 21:58:04 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Bronson Hughes wrote:
So, Jonah was kind enough to dig up my old Thunderdome Compendium in the C&P forums.

Given that this is becoming kind of a "big deal", is there any chance I can get it unlocked and maybe even stickied by one of you ISD types?

Usually if you click the little orange flag at the top in your original post and report your own thread.
You can then request a thread unlock under "Reasons for Report", probably even ask to sticky it.

I did that when I came back from haitus, but got no reply. I'm trying to take advantage of the current hype to aid my cause.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Simeon Lo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#202 - 2017-01-23 22:35:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Simeon Lo
Please forgive my ignorance. But I'm running late for work and I don't have time to browse this forum's post's for the answer. But, WHEN and WHERE will this EPIC BATTLE be taking place. So far, I've read January 30th. Where in Eve or twitch can i view this event? Can someone please provide me with a link...
Pix Severus
Empty You
#203 - 2017-01-23 23:05:52 UTC
Simeon Lo wrote:
Please forgive my ignorance. But I'm running late for work and I don't have time to browse this forum's post's for the answer. But, WHEN and WHERE will this EPIC BATTLE be taking place. So far, I've read January 30th. Where in Eve or twitch can i view this event? Can someone please provide me with a link...


This image contains the info.

ISD Buldath wrote:
I challenge you, "Max Trix" Of the Court of Crime and punishment, to Honorable 1 v 1 At the sun of Polaris On Sunday, January 30th, at 0200 Hours EVE Time. ( Edit: Fixed the date and time ) ( This is Sunday at 8 PM U.S Central ))

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#204 - 2017-01-23 23:18:13 UTC
We have limitations on where we can fight, we can't disrupt the games of the players. Plus Buldath doesn't want his corpse on the market

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Quinn Hatfield
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#205 - 2017-01-23 23:37:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Quinn Hatfield
I like where this is going.


@Pix the 30th is a Monday, just sayin'

I don't burn bridges, I merely steal a bolt a day.

Ryu Kr'll
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#206 - 2017-01-24 08:41:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Ryu Kr'll
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#207 - 2017-01-24 09:54:30 UTC
ISD Max Trix wrote:
We have limitations on where we can fight, we can't disrupt the games of the players. Plus Buldath doesn't want his corpse on the market

20bil for a buldath corpse

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#208 - 2017-01-24 12:02:17 UTC

Obviously another Nitshe Alt Big smile

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#209 - 2017-01-24 12:09:19 UTC
I would Like to take this moment to plug the semi irregular C&P thunderdome tournament that I will likely run in March again. Please stop by mid feb to lay down the smack talk and/or enter ;)

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#210 - 2017-01-25 09:28:42 UTC
Wow, gotta say this is definitely unexpected. Talk about player created content.

I'm sure the supporters for each of the ISD combatants would love to be there and watch it in person, maybe even have a 'free for all' melee afterwards.

Anyway, good luck to both and may the best ISD win.


DMC
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#211 - 2017-01-27 21:56:15 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
I would Like to take this moment to plug the semi irregular C&P thunderdome tournament that I will likely run in March again. Please stop by mid feb to lay down the smack talk and/or enter ;)

+1 for these , all I ever do is explode embarrassingly to gilas in the first round but it's always been funny.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#212 - 2017-01-27 23:49:42 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
I would Like to take this moment to plug the semi irregular C&P thunderdome tournament that I will likely run in March again. Please stop by mid feb to lay down the smack talk and/or enter ;)

+1 for these , all I ever do is explode embarrassingly to gilas in the first round but it's always been funny.

As the alst was traditional rules (AKA No poors) the next will be different. I'll be very open to suggestions Big smile. I wanna do one with a lower entry level so the 10 injector prize I put up (and eventually deliver Lol) would mean more.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Wanda Fayne
#213 - 2017-01-28 06:43:33 UTC
Theme song is obvious!

"your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic" -Lan Wang-

  • - "hub humping station gamey neutral logi warspam wankery" -Ralph King-Griffin-
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#214 - 2017-01-28 23:56:16 UTC
I want an ISD Exotic dancer from the loser of the fight.... Must be a personal model of the avatar with dancing pole to boot!!!

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

ISD Buldath
#215 - 2017-01-29 04:12:37 UTC
Tommorrows the big day.

I hope you are prepared for your loss, max Trix.

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#216 - 2017-01-29 05:06:14 UTC
ISD Buldath wrote:
Tommorrows the big day.

I hope you are prepared for your loss, max Trix.

Liked for the first sentence only.
I expect a whooping P
#Max4ThunderdomeMaster

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Commissar Kate
NulzSec
#217 - 2017-01-29 14:24:24 UTC
As overload of likes I approve of this upcoming battle to the death.

Two men enter one man leaves.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#218 - 2017-01-29 15:42:37 UTC
Commissar Kate wrote:
As overload of likes I approve of this upcoming battle to the death.

Two men enter one man leaves.


Then comes crashing in a ECM fleet and everybody is disappointed. Lol
StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#219 - 2017-01-29 17:41:04 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:
As overload of likes I approve of this upcoming battle to the death.

Two men enter one man leaves.


Then comes crashing in a ECM fleet and everybody is disappointed. Lol


Smartbombs aint got no time for ECM.

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#220 - 2017-01-29 21:14:26 UTC
Commissar Kate wrote:
As overload of likes I approve of this upcoming battle to the death.

Two men enter one man leaves.

O.o
We are all humbled by your presence. 408k. That's alot of Ship Toasting

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin