These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

New dev blog: Crucible - The first week in stats

First post First post
Author
Hakaru Ishiwara
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#41 - 2011-12-13 21:37:13 UTC
oldbutfeelingyoung wrote:
Hakaru Ishiwara wrote:
the most pvp kills in 0.0 ,huh? people are complaining there is no action in 0.0
Who is complaining these days?

Only those who have blued up their surrounding neighbors for forty jumps, that's who. Big smile

So basicly 0.0 would be more interesting when the red and blue system in EVE is changed?
So limit the amount of corps in an alliance and the amount of blue contacts not being in this alliance?

Maybe i say something stupid ,don,t know exactly how sov works and how alliances related to sov work , forgive me in advance for that one.
The comment was not directed at you or meant on a personal level. You said nothing stupid.

Rather, the comment was directed at those alliances who set positive standings (blue) with such a large number of other alliances in adjacent space that they have no hostile (red) targets within a reasonable travel distance for a roam.

Cheers.

+++++++ I have never shed a tear for a fellow EVE player until now. Mark “Seleene” Heard's Blog Honoring Sean "Vile Rat" Smith.

Alara IonStorm
#42 - 2011-12-13 21:51:16 UTC
Can you add stats based on kill / loss by ship type?

You know how may Tornado's killed what, and what scraps were left for the Non-Nado's.

God the Nado is gooood!
oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#43 - 2011-12-13 22:04:22 UTC  |  Edited by: oldbutfeelingyoung
Hakaru Ishiwara wrote:
Hakaru Ishiwara wrote:
the most pvp kills in 0.0 ,huh? people are complaining there is no action in 0.0

Only those who have blued up their surrounding neighbors for forty jumps, that's who. Big smile

So basicly 0.0 would be more interesting when the red and blue system in EVE is changed?
So limit the amount of corps in an alliance and the amount of blue contacts not being in this alliance?

Maybe i say something stupid ,don,t know exactly how sov works and how alliances related to sov work , forgive me in advance for that one.
The comment was not directed at you or meant on a personal level. You said nothing stupid.

Rather, the comment was directed at those alliances who set positive standings (blue) with such a large number of other alliances in adjacent space that they have no hostile (red) targets within a reasonable travel distance for a roam.

Cheers.

i didn,t take it personal,it was just a thought ,that came up,when i saw your reply
the phrase 0.0 is safer then low comes up a lot lately. so limiting blue around an alliance or sov system could take away at least a bit of that feeling.
Again ,i am not wel known with Sov mechanics

Edit :

we better get back on topic about the stats and leave this to people with more knowledge about SOV mechanics

R.S.I2014

Kile Kitmoore
#44 - 2011-12-14 02:06:20 UTC
Some interesting statistics but here are some that I would like to know, regarding PI:

1. Average tax rate charged to neutrals from player controlled Custom Offices in Low/Null/WH.

2. The average size of corp. that has deployed a Customs Offices.

3. Percentage of alliance controlled Custom Offices broken down into the top 10 alliances who control the largest share of Custom Offices.

4. Total number of abandoned planets, defined as player has a Command Center and has not extracted or transported goods for 30 days or more. Of these, which security of space do these abandoned planets reside. Taking it a step further how many abandoned planets are on active vs. inactive accounts. Create a snapshot of the data above before and after Crucible launch.
Zagdul
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#45 - 2011-12-14 02:40:00 UTC
Hakaru Ishiwara wrote:
Hakaru Ishiwara wrote:

Cheers.

Reasonable is in the eye of the beholder.

Dual Pane idea: Click!

CCP Please Implement

Lazr GoPew
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#46 - 2011-12-14 04:21:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Lazr GoPew
what i personally would like to know is the number of tier3 bpo's blown up so far.
I noticed there were alot of people 'manning the gates' in the usual 0.5 chokepoint systems those first 24 hrs after the patch TwistedPirate
Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#47 - 2011-12-14 09:36:48 UTC
Cool Cool data.

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Julian Koll
The Kollektive
#48 - 2011-12-14 14:30:49 UTC
Quote:
9,258 Customs office gantries had been built by 1,327 different characters. One corporation built 310 of them, with the maximum produced by a single character being 150. 5,146 Customs Offices had been destroyed, leaving that many planets open to player control. Of these, 18 were player owned customs offices and the rest Interbus.

lies. its well over 600 by one corp by now.
CCP Diagoras
C C P
C C P Alliance
#49 - 2011-12-14 14:59:06 UTC
Julian Koll wrote:
Quote:
9,258 Customs office gantries had been built by 1,327 different characters. One corporation built 310 of them, with the maximum produced by a single character being 150. 5,146 Customs Offices had been destroyed, leaving that many planets open to player control. Of these, 18 were player owned customs offices and the rest Interbus.

You're right that the information isn't correct right now, that's because the data is 7 days old now, as per the blog :)
Julian Koll
The Kollektive
#50 - 2011-12-14 15:32:18 UTC
CCP Diagoras wrote:
Julian Koll wrote:
Quote:

You're right that the information isn't correct right now, that's because the data is 7 days old now, as per the blog :)

hehe, yeah, i guessed that the data was not 100% up to date. btw, while i got your attention, please. please... introduce 5 run copies. they dont have to be cheaper, hell they can be more expensive for what i care, if that saves me to restart production jobs every 4h40min.
ITTigerClawIK
Galactic Rangers
#51 - 2011-12-14 15:53:17 UTC
Emperor Salazar wrote:
The 600+ that were stupid enough to lose a tier 3 BC in PvE should be named and shamed.

THIS PLEASE!!!
FlameGlow
Perkone
Caldari State
#52 - 2011-12-15 07:43:10 UTC
ITTigerClawIK wrote:
Emperor Salazar wrote:
The 600+ that were stupid enough to lose a tier 3 BC in PvE should be named and shamed.

THIS PLEASE!!!

I think losses to CONCORD count as PVE too Twisted
Previous page123