These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Burner Changes 10th November 2015? Question to CCP

First post
Author
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#81 - 2015-11-26 04:22:07 UTC
if you are going t2 I assume you have to use a gallente or caldari T2 frig just for the resists, as said the gurista burner hits freaking hard. its a 2k volley I think before resists? Although AF have pretty bad speed so that makes catching it hard, but fozzie more or less said you could slingshot it. Although personally I'm pretty happy with the proven effective solution of shiny daredevil.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#82 - 2015-12-04 15:11:52 UTC
Hey CCP!!! Waiting for a fix for ages now!!!!

Now honestly I even just read the patch notes for the next release and no fix for this one. *sigh*

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#83 - 2015-12-04 15:24:22 UTC
Maybe CCP upgraded the logi to T2 logi. Lol
Yadaryon Vondawn
Vicanthya
#84 - 2015-12-04 16:19:39 UTC
In my oblivous state of mind I assumed this was a temporary thing and it would have been fixed by now. Imagine my suprise when I did the Hawk + Bantam burner today and nearly burned out everything and only got away with my ship because I stocked up on some extra cap boosters before I left.

Any updates on this CCP? Will this be fixed in 4 days?
Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#85 - 2015-12-04 17:22:59 UTC
on sisi it is fixed since maybe 14 days. SadWhat?
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#86 - 2015-12-05 06:04:36 UTC
Ploing wrote:

Is it actually fixed on SiSi?

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#87 - 2015-12-05 11:28:44 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Ploing wrote:

Is it actually fixed on SiSi?

yes
Pakokkie
Macabre Votum
Northern Coalition.
#88 - 2015-12-05 21:16:17 UTC
Hi,

Team Burner missions are a bit different now. The tanking / remote repping of the support frigates is off the charts.

But, ..... nothing a wingman in a properly fit Griffin can't solve :)

Seriously, its more fun this way, you realy need a wingman now or create a magical solo set up for the team burners.

Wanted to research this and for now the only burner mission i avoid is the one with the Worm frigate. That is a Burner agent by the way.

The question remains: are team burners now working as intended? Or is it CCP magic at work? Lol
Colt Blackhawk
Doomheim
#89 - 2015-12-05 22:23:46 UTC
Pakokkie wrote:
Hi,

Team Burner missions are a bit different now. The tanking / remote repping of the support frigates is off the charts.

But, ..... nothing a wingman in a properly fit Griffin can't solve :)

Seriously, its more fun this way, you realy need a wingman now or create a magical solo set up for the team burners.

Wanted to research this and for now the only burner mission i avoid is the one with the Worm frigate. That is a Burner agent by the way.

The question remains: are team burners now working as intended? Or is it CCP magic at work? Lol

Question was already answered by CCP in this thread.
It is a bug. CCP is not fixing it for ages now.

[09:04:53] Ashira Twilight > Plant the f****** amarr flag and s*** on their smoking wrecks.

Londo M
Centauri Prime Mining and Trading
#90 - 2015-12-08 20:45:35 UTC
Looks like it was fixed in the December 8 release. I just beat a Hawk team burner in my Worm. Missing my Worm low slot though Cry
Celthric Kanerian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#91 - 2015-12-10 16:30:01 UTC
They buffed all burners? I couldn't even do them before despite having 50 mil SP...
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#92 - 2015-12-10 16:38:41 UTC
Celthric Kanerian wrote:
They buffed all burners? I couldn't even do them before despite having 50 mil SP...

All burners as far as I can tell are back to normal, they have not been nerfed or buffed.

If you are having trouble doing burners, have a look at my guide in my sig, it has the fits that I use personally to solo the burners.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#93 - 2015-12-10 22:27:54 UTC
Anize Oramara wrote:

All burners as far as I can tell are back to normal, they have not been nerfed or buffed.

after 4 weeks Big smile hrmmmm... Blink if this would be normal to fix an issue when it is fixed on sisi 14 days ago this is ridicoulus.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#94 - 2015-12-11 02:07:11 UTC
Ploing wrote:
Anize Oramara wrote:

after 4 weeks Big smile hrmmmm... Blink if this would be normal to fix an issue when it is fixed on sisi 14 days ago this is ridicoulus.

If the changes to the normal lv4s are bugs then I would probably not hold up for a fix till mid Jan.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Shelick
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#95 - 2015-12-11 07:37:28 UTC
Captain Ron Sotken wrote:
This was confirmed in patch notes.

Burners will also get a 95% dps and 65% resist/hp buff in December.

No, no they wont.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#96 - 2015-12-11 08:55:30 UTC
Shelick wrote:

No, no they wont.

That's an old troll, don't validate it's existence by quoting it.