These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dev Blog: Exploring The Character Bazaar & Skill Trading

First post First post First post
Author
Levi Belvar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#5261 - 2015-11-01 21:58:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Levi Belvar
Jared Khanar wrote:
Reading a bit through the capital change devblog I found something I am waiting for since this SP trading announcement ... arrived. Sadly I have overlooked it until now Roll

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/reworking-capital-ships-and-thus-it-begins/

Quote:

All existing capital sized modules will be getting a full set of Meta, Tech 2, and Faction variants. Yes, this includes Tech 2 guns (and the skills for them). We're also introducing a bunch of new modules

Player: We want to use the new, reworked capitals
ccp: not with your current skills, bro
player: what are we gonna do now? wait? fu
ccp: guess what ... we have an idea...

Looking at those new DD weapons made me LMFAO, Have they bought some blizzard reject in. They look more like raid boss mechanics than weapons now. Mana drain, Hefty swipe teleport and dont stand in the fire ..... Just need GTFO addon now so you keep out the area of effects Shocked

Seeing that and whats happening in this thread over skillpoints this is looking grim.

“Stupidity and wisdom meet in the same centre of sentiment and resolution, in the suffering of human accidents.”

General Lootit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5262 - 2015-11-01 22:00:10 UTC  |  Edited by: General Lootit
Sgt Ocker wrote:
General Lootit wrote:
Sgt Ocker wrote:

Thieves of the air, will steal the food right off your plate.

We could and will do.

And you wonder why people call you the worst troll on EveO.

Because you are second worst troll after me?
Jared Khanar
#5263 - 2015-11-01 22:20:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Jared Khanar
Sgt Ocker wrote:

You really think older players are going to waste billions of isk adding 50k SP at a time to 3mil Sp skills?
Roughly 30 bil isk per skill - Yeah that sounds right - CCP is balancing capitals for only the richest and largest groups to use.
They can afford it.

Very clever CCP - very clever indeed..

All I want is for CCP to refund all the capital skills I have wasted time training.
No point selling them - The isk would have gone towards another capital - Which I will no longer be able to use.

Hope I understood you right:

Hm don´t know. If you are in war every benefit may be essential. From my point of view: if it means i have to burn 90% of my investments to get the advantage i need - why not? It´s not about saving values - value does not matter - it´s about domination and control.
If an alliance is able to utilize the reworked capitals and the new modules / guns / whatever much faster as it´s opponents... well, guess what happens maybe... (count the new citadels also into that - they will get new modules and weapons, too. I haven´t found any information regarding skills, yet. But it would make sense if ccp also introduces new skills for them.)

By the way: There are players in this game paying other players (with rl money, on a regular basis - like an employer would do) so they are able to play eve 24/7 and serve a corporation or alliance with their rl-knowledge or -skills.
There are players generating additional income with eve in ways that don´t break the eula or tos.
There is so much more involved than the desire for solid gameplay features.

The dominant eve player seems to be part of a masochistic species Cool

EDIT:
Though I don´t know how many SPs are needed to skill into the new capital / gun skills, how many skills will come, a.s.o. atm.
But it´s funny to see this sp trading for money proposal at the same time such a massive new content, dependant on new skills, gets introduced.

Economic Services

trading spacepixels

Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5264 - 2015-11-01 23:13:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Tyberius Franklin
Sgt Ocker wrote:
Jared Khanar wrote:
Reading a bit through the capital change devblog I found something I am waiting for since this SP trading announcement ... arrived. Sadly I have overlooked it until now Roll

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/reworking-capital-ships-and-thus-it-begins/

Quote:

All existing capital sized modules will be getting a full set of Meta, Tech 2, and Faction variants. Yes, this includes Tech 2 guns (and the skills for them). We're also introducing a bunch of new modules

You really think older players are going to waste billions of isk adding 50k SP at a time to 3mil Sp skills?
Roughly 30 bil isk per skill - Yeah that sounds right - CCP is balancing capitals for only the richest and largest groups to use.
They can afford it.

All I want is for CCP to refund all the capital skills I have wasted time training.
No point selling them - The isk would have gone towards another capital - Which I will no longer be able to use.
It's funny really, because the same method of getting any new skills for the Force Aux and new mods would still be there even if this mechanic never see the light of day:

Just train them as one would since 2003.

For current cap pilots that should be a minimal train. No need for billions of isk on SP packets. Just wait a couple weeks. I thought it pretty obvious that the diminishing returns were designed specifically to make sp packets NOT appeal to this situation.

As for not being able to use a new cap, seems like a choice not something you are being denied so why refund you?
Moonlit Raid
Doomheim
#5265 - 2015-11-01 23:38:37 UTC
Leonardo Adami wrote:
Moonlit Raid wrote:
I support the idea of being able to sell individual skills and levels, but I think the skill MUST have been trained in REAL time on an account at SOME POINT, unallocated skill points is not a good way to go in my opinion. Especially if older toons are going to be paying 10 times more than a new guy.

I don't understand your post? CCP isn't pulling skill points out of the air and adding them to the game. All the skill points that can be bought and sold must come from someone who has done the legwork to train said skills in game already. Or are you suggesting that you have a character on an account that has already trained the skills you want to add to a new character? If so thats pretty pointless and not a good idea since that will affect the target audience for this to being with being newbies.

What I mean is that the skill points are not given away "raw" but are sold as a level in a skill. So mining sp cannot be turned into tactical weapon reconfiguration sp. IMHO this will greatly reduce the foreseeable problem of rich vets just buying "all the skills." And still maintaining low level skill availability for the new guys.

If brute force isn't working, you're just not using enough.

Please Note: Any advice given comes with the caveat that nothing will be suitable for every situation.

Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#5266 - 2015-11-01 23:42:52 UTC
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Sgt Ocker wrote:
Jared Khanar wrote:

Quote:

They can afford it.

It's funny really, because the same method of getting any new skills for the Force Aux and new mods would still be there even if this mechanic never see the light of day:

Just train them as one would since 2003.

For current cap pilots that should be a minimal train. No need for billions of isk on SP packets. Just wait a couple weeks. I thought it pretty obvious that the diminishing returns were designed specifically to make sp packets NOT appeal to this situation.

As for not being able to use a new cap, seems like a choice not something you are being denied so why refund you?

If the only way I can with even a moderate chance of survival using caps is to join a mega group - Then I'd like those skill points to put into something I can use.

And do you really think diminishing returns will stop the elite rich from training required skills as quickly as possible?

Minimal train?? Armor plates + T2 armor plates, Shield extenders + T2 shield extenders, T2 remote reps, along with the actual skill to fly a Fax. That's just to fly Logi, add in gunnery + new armor and or shield skills - there will be nothing minimal about training for these changes.
I'd be surprised if any of these skills is below rank 8 - so around 30 days each. The Fax is likely to be the same as a titan, so around 65 days for level 5, which will be the required minimum for effective use.

Now you tell me - Are the richest players in the game with the biggest toys, going to wait a few months before they can guarantee their ability to win, or are they going to skill up as quickly as possible. 30 bil to some of these guys wouldn't dent their wallets, they will use isk to maintain their position.

Realistically all you need to do is trash one of the alts you no longer use - Create Sp packets from an alt you don't use, put them on your chosen capital pilot - Your only cost is the empty SP packets, which will likely be pretty cheap compared to waiting months to fly your caps effectively again.

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#5267 - 2015-11-02 00:32:59 UTC
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
I thought it pretty obvious that the diminishing returns were designed specifically to make sp packets NOT appeal to this situation.

People are obsessed about 1 day 300mil SP characters

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#5268 - 2015-11-02 00:45:56 UTC
Sgt Ocker wrote:
level 5, which will be the required minimum for effective use.

Amazing, you've got it all down.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Odd Codie
Twin Paths Forging and Fabrication
#5269 - 2015-11-02 01:06:49 UTC
This is an obvious good idea that will help pilots become more function faster, while not ruining the prestige of the SP system.

Yes, yes, 100 times yes.

Me having to wait 80 days for cap ship training (no this is not my main), with a 30mil sp toon and all the ISK to set it up and painfully annoying. It literally makes the game not fun in many aspects.

Even as giddy as I am about it, I don't see myself using it all the time... just here and there.
Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5270 - 2015-11-02 01:44:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Tyberius Franklin
Sgt Ocker wrote:
If the only way I can with even a moderate chance of survival using caps is to join a mega group - Then I'd like those skill points to put into something I can use.
The only way you'd only be able to survive in caps by joining mega groups is only using caps against other mega groups, in which case your choice of target selection isn't something CCP should compensate.

Sgt Ocker wrote:
And do you really think diminishing returns will stop the elite rich from training required skills as quickly as possible?
Yes, they probably didn't get mega rich by throwing vast resources into 0 return investments. If we're looking at what simply can be done then sure, this becomes a concern, but if we look at what's actually sane to do that becomes a lot less of a concern.

Sgt Ocker wrote:
Minimal train?? Armor plates + T2 armor plates, Shield extenders + T2 shield extenders, T2 remote reps, along with the actual skill to fly a Fax. That's just to fly Logi, add in gunnery + new armor and or shield skills - there will be nothing minimal about training for these changes.
I'd be surprised if any of these skills is below rank 8 - so around 30 days each. The Fax is likely to be the same as a titan, so around 65 days for level 5, which will be the required minimum for effective use.

Now you tell me - Are the richest players in the game with the biggest toys, going to wait a few months before they can guarantee their ability to win, or are they going to skill up as quickly as possible. 30 bil to some of these guys wouldn't dent their wallets, they will use isk to maintain their position.

Realistically all you need to do is trash one of the alts you no longer use - Create Sp packets from an alt you don't use, put them on your chosen capital pilot - Your only cost is the empty SP packets, which will likely be pretty cheap compared to waiting months to fly your caps effectively again.
How realistic is it to say every cap pilot has 60mill-100mill+ alts sitting around that their willing to part with to max out a series of 8x skills + a 16x skill (assuming your estimates are correct, which is a pretty big assumption) and further is going to invest in the extractors to do so (which we still haven't seen any idea where they would be priced), or the likelyhood the necessary billions of SP to meet their collective demands being on the market in ready supply that the majority of cap pilots could obtain?

One or both need to be true for this scenario you created to be remotely true. Otherwise you have a number of pilots that can't simply bypass the training and the space-rich not needing to because that "competitive" bar hasn't actually been raised.

At the coalition level I'd be hard pressed to believe that hundreds of cap pilots will be floated 10's of billions of isk worth of sp on the individual level (Assuming 1 16x and 2 8x skills to V (8,192,000 SP = 164 extractors @50k SP each * 300mill isk [common price estimate for the "cost" of 500k SP] = 49.2bill/pilot)).

Either these coalitions are dropping trillions of isk or the benchmark of "competitive" isn't moving to all things at V.
Daniela Doran
Doomheim
#5271 - 2015-11-02 03:43:47 UTC
Odd Codie wrote:
This is an obvious good idea that will help pilots become more function faster, while not ruining the prestige of the SP system.

Yes, yes, 100 times yes.

Me having to wait 80 days for cap ship training (no this is not my main), with a 30mil sp toon and all the ISK to set it up and painfully annoying. It literally makes the game not fun in many aspects.

Even as giddy as I am about it, I don't see myself using it all the time... just here and there.

Wrong, you'll become lazy and won't even pay that much attention to your skill queue anymore. You'll be spending most of your time grinding for isk like never before and drugging down all the SP you can get your addicted hands on. After you've piled up over 100 mill SP within a year and flown all the ships you wanted to fly in Eve, you'll get bored of Eve and then you'll leave Eve forever. Then off you go to the next pay2win sub game.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#5272 - 2015-11-02 03:47:56 UTC
Daniela Doran wrote:
Odd Codie wrote:

Yes, yes, 100 times yes.

Wrong, you'll become lazy and won't even pay that much attention to your skill queue anymore. You'll be spending most of your time grinding for isk like never before and drugging down all the SP you can get your addicted hands on. After you've piled up over 100 mill SP within a year and flown all the ships you wanted to fly in Eve, you'll get bored of Eve and then you'll leave Eve forever. Then off you go to the next pay2win sub game.

Haha that's so amazingly well written I must applaud your use of irony.

FT Diomedes
The Graduates
#5273 - 2015-11-02 03:59:16 UTC
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Sgt Ocker wrote:
The only way you'd only be able to survive in caps by joining mega groups is only using caps against other mega groups, in which case your choice of target selection isn't something CCP should compensate.

Sgt Ocker wrote:
Yes, they probably didn't get mega rich by throwing vast resources into 0 return investments. If we're looking at what simply can be done then sure, this becomes a concern, but if we look at what's actually sane to do that becomes a lot less of a concern.

Sgt Ocker wrote:

How realistic is it to say every cap pilot has 60mill-100mill+ alts sitting around that their willing to part with to max out a series of 8x skills + a 16x skill (assuming your estimates are correct, which is a pretty big assumption) and further is going to invest in the extractors to do so (which we still haven't seen any idea where they would be priced), or the likelyhood the necessary billions of SP to meet their collective demands being on the market in ready supply that the majority of cap pilots could obtain?

One or both need to be true for this scenario you created to be remotely true. Otherwise you have a number of pilots that can't simply bypass the training and the space-rich not needing to because that "competitive" bar hasn't actually been raised.

At the coalition level I'd be hard pressed to believe that hundreds of cap pilots will be floated 10's of billions of isk worth of sp on the individual level (Assuming 1 16x and 2 8x skills to V (8,192,000 SP = 164 extractors @50k SP each * 300mill isk [common price estimate for the "cost" of 500k SP] = 49.2bill/pilot)).

Either these coalitions are dropping trillions of isk or the benchmark of "competitive" isn't moving to all things at V.

Let's see? Three basic options:

1. Spend 30B ISK getting a Rank 14 skill up to Level 5, or
2. Drain some of the SP out of my very useful army of alts, at a rate of return of 50k SP back for every 500k I take out. So, I can burn 30m SP to have a single Racial Auxiliary skill to Level V right now. I have historically been able to train about 1.8m SP per month, so that's about 16 months worth of SP to save 60 days, or
3. Spend ten days training the skill to Level IV, buy 15 Fleet Auxiliary ships (or a Supercarrier), and wait 45 days to get the skill to Level V.

I'm personally going with option 3.

CCP should add more NPC 0.0 space to open it up and liven things up: the Stepping Stones project.

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#5274 - 2015-11-02 04:08:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Alavaria Fera
FT Diomedes wrote:
Let's see? Three basic options:

1. Spend 30B ISK getting a Rank 14 skill up to Level 5, or
2. Drain some of the SP out of my very useful army of alts, at a rate of return of 50k SP back for every 500k I take out. So, I can burn 30m SP to have a single Racial Auxiliary skill to Level V right now. I have historically been able to train about 1.8m SP per month, so that's about 16 months worth of SP to save 60 days, or
3. Spend ten days training the skill to Level IV, buy 15 Fleet Auxiliary ships (or a Supercarrier), and wait 45 days to get the skill to Level V.

I'm personally going with option 3.

So uh, option 2....

Besides the SP, what's the cost of the empty packets you'll be using? You must have something in mind as you have a number of the cost of the full packets for option 1.

Also, 15 Fleet Auxiliary ships... you get reimbursement in isk for cap losses? Or is this peacetime/roaming that you're losing them on?

General Lootit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5275 - 2015-11-02 11:17:52 UTC  |  Edited by: General Lootit
Daniela Doran wrote:
After you've piled up over 100 mill SP within a year and flown all the ships you wanted to fly in Eve, you'll get bored of Eve and then you'll leave Eve forever.

You can't get bored after several months of waiting tengu obviously.
Daniela Doran wrote:
you'll leave Eve forever

Only after you.
Dave Stark wrote:
Daniela Doran wrote:

I'm losing all interest to log in anymore thanks to you.

the door's got a closer on it, don't let it hit you on the way out.
YouAreMyBounty Sarn
Easy Squeezy Lemon Cheesy
#5276 - 2015-11-02 12:36:27 UTC  |  Edited by: YouAreMyBounty Sarn
Dror wrote:
Suede wrote:
YouAreMyBounty Sarn wrote:
My friend just text me about this. I'm livid!

You are going to offer the low skilled players a chance to boost their skill points significantly. I've had to train my account for just over 2 years to get 40 million skill points. A task that has cost me around £240 to do. Now you are saying to the beginners that they can grind a tonne of ISK on an alt account & use it to just BUY their skill points? Why would you punish me like that? If you go through with this, I would hope that you offer me to sell my points back to Eve Online for real life money at a rate of £10 a month (like you charge me), then I will just grind the ISK in game & buy all my skill points using ISK instead of paying the £240 I've spet on my account. I doubt you will offer me this chance, so I'm well annoyed. Let me know ASAP on if this will be in the patch because I won't be paying for a subscription anymore. I'll simply just grind the ISK and buy my skill points.

Any what about PVP fights now? Where possible I've tried to guess my opponents skill points by looking at their DOB. I would no longer be able to do that anymore?

Big corps who have trillions could just buy a 1day old toon and buy it 50 mill SP. So I could lose to a 1day old toon. What a joke man. Seriously.

Final thoughts:
What a joke! Not happy!

Just a shame that 10 years playing eve till now we never had any way to buy SP and we eve Vets who have been royal to eve had
to train skill for all this time to get to the SP where are now, which we paying sub for all this time

Just a bit of joke that CCP letting new player become an 50Mill SP in less then a day is just bit of a joke and total insult to royal player base who been playing since Alpha/Beta and CCP needs to get its priority rights to think more about the royal paying 10 years olds who been with eve all this time,

"Guys, SP training is awful, and others should have to do it because we did."

Conversely, there's rooting for every character getting max SP.

No that's not the point at all. I'm frustrated because players who have been dedicated to Eve for 4-5years who have higher skill points will be severely punished for gaining SP's this way. If you have over 80mill SP, a Transneural Skill Packet (which will have cost someone 500,00 SP's to create) will only give those, long-term dedicated Eve customers who've invested maybe £1000 in subscription payments over the years, just 50k SP's. However that same packet would output the full 500,000 SP's to a much newer Eve player. So say it costs 1billion ISK to buy a Transnerual packet. A newer player will pay 1billion ISK to receive 500,000 SP. But the long-term Eve player will have to pay 10billion to achieve the same results (they would need 10 of these items because the SP output of the packet is only 1/10th of what it is for lower SP players). Why does CCP think that is acceptable? It's not a fair system.

I don't claim to know what a fair solution is, if CCP want to allow players to buy and sell skill points. But making long-term subscribers who've invested more into the game & helped grown Eve into what it is today should absolutely not be penalized . It's just unfair. Any item in Eve should have the same value to anyone who wants to buy it. You shouldn't simply make an item for a 5month old toon cost "x" amount, then to make that same item perform the same way for someone else, make it cost "10*x". It's just a failure of a system & it will cause a lot of anger if developed.
Jared Khanar
#5277 - 2015-11-02 13:19:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Jared Khanar
has been mentioned here before by someone else:

- remove skill prequesites disabling you to use something entirely
- rework the skill system a bit so higher skills gives "only" bonuses
- everyone could do everything he / she likes more or less efficient depending on the skills

everyone would be able to take a closer look at what they want to play and skill directly into it to get better

no need for charging rl money to allow a faster progression

problem solved?

or is the only way to solve this, the implementation of an additional payment in the subscription based game eve is?

if the skillsystem is so awful, why are the devs implementing new skills that you need to have at lvl V, to use the things they are designed to enable, right now? Isn´t that the exactly same design that they would like us to bypass with money!? Is the sp system good or bad now !? I´m a bit confused, really...

Economic Services

trading spacepixels

Levi Belvar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#5278 - 2015-11-02 13:23:07 UTC
Dror wrote:
Suede wrote:
My friend just text me about this. I'm livid!

You are going to offer the low skilled players a chance to boost their skill points significantly. I've had to train my account for just over 2 years to get 40 million skill points. A task that has cost me around £240 to do. Now you are saying to the beginners that they can grind a tonne of ISK on an alt account & use it to just BUY their skill points? Why would you punish me like that? If you go through with this, I would hope that you offer me to sell my points back to Eve Online for real life money at a rate of £10 a month (like you charge me), then I will just grind the ISK in game & buy all my skill points using ISK instead of paying the £240 I've spet on my account. I doubt you will offer me this chance, so I'm well annoyed. Let me know ASAP on if this will be in the patch because I won't be paying for a subscription anymore. I'll simply just grind the ISK and buy my skill points.

Any what about PVP fights now? Where possible I've tried to guess my opponents skill points by looking at their DOB. I would no longer be able to do that anymore?

Big corps who have trillions could just buy a 1day old toon and buy it 50 mill SP. So I could lose to a 1day old toon. What a joke man. Seriously.

Final thoughts:
What a joke! Not happy!

Just a shame that 10 years playing eve till now we never had any way to buy SP and we eve Vets who have been royal to eve had
to train skill for all this time to get to the SP where are now, which we paying sub for all this time

Just a bit of joke that CCP letting new player become an 50Mill SP in less then a day is just bit of a joke and total insult to royal player base who been playing since Alpha/Beta and CCP needs to get its priority rights to think more about the royal paying 10 years olds who been with eve all this time,

"Guys, SP training is awful, and others should have to do it because we did."

Conversely, there's rooting for every character getting max SP.

No that's not the point at all. I'm frustrated because players who have been dedicated to Eve for 4-5years who have higher skill points will be severely punished for gaining SP's this way. If you have over 80mill SP, a Transneural Skill Packet (which will have cost someone 500,00 SP's to create) will only give those, long-term dedicated Eve customers who've invested maybe £1000 in subscription payments over the years, just 50k SP's. However that same packet would output the full 500,000 SP's to a much newer Eve player. So say it costs 1billion ISK to buy a Transnerual packet. A newer player will pay 1billion ISK to receive 500,000 SP. But the long-term Eve player will have to pay 10billion to achieve the same results (they would need 10 of these items because the SP output of the packet is only 1/10th of what it is for lower SP players). Why does CCP think that is acceptable? It's not a fair system.

I don't claim to know what a fair solution is, if CCP want to allow players to buy and sell skill points. But making long-term subscribers who've invested more into the game & helped grown Eve into what it is today should absolutely not be penalized . It's just unfair. Any item in Eve should have the same value to anyone who wants to buy it. You shouldn't simply make an item for a 5month old toon cost "x" amount, then to make that same item perform the same way for someone else, make it cost "10*x". It's just a failure of a system & it will cause a lot of anger if developed.

That's the problem with an ill thought out money grab, the people who have been the bread and butter for the game get screwed over. They don't consider that those same dedicated pilots may have made some mistakes whilst making their original characters and not want to sell their skill points just to re-assign them but each time they do so costs them almost a week of time to insert 1 days training. Its what is coming though, they're now replacing dedication, Time , Effort with a disposable frame work. Pandering to short term interests and one can hope that it comes full circle and bites them in the ass with utmost ferocity.

“Stupidity and wisdom meet in the same centre of sentiment and resolution, in the suffering of human accidents.”

General Lootit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5279 - 2015-11-02 13:47:31 UTC
Jared Khanar wrote:
has been mentioned here before:

- remove skill prequesites disabling you to use something entirely
- rework the skill system a bit so higher skills gives "only" bonuses
- everyone could do everything he / she likes more or less efficient depending on the skills

everyone would be able to take a closer look at what they want to play and skill directly into it to get better

no need for charging rl money to allow a faster progression

problem solved?

I doubt that ships will be able to execute their purpose without training in system which you described. And you make CCP feel sad.
Jared Khanar wrote:

Is the sp system good or bad now !?

Just ugly.
Jared Khanar
#5280 - 2015-11-02 13:51:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Jared Khanar
General Lootit wrote:

I doubt that ships will be able to execute their purpose without training in system which you described. And you make CCP feel sad.

hope so :)
Needs some thoughts, too. Yes.

Economic Services

trading spacepixels