These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Aegis WH feedback

First post First post
Author
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#101 - 2015-07-16 13:43:54 UTC
the use of emojis will SURELY sway them

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#102 - 2015-07-16 13:47:18 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
the use of emojis will SURELY sway them

I can't help it. It's just the way you make me feel.

I can go edit it and throw in some love hearts and **** too if you think that might help?

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#103 - 2015-07-16 13:53:29 UTC
tell them I keep it :100::100::100:

Mark Hadden
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#104 - 2015-07-16 15:06:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Mark Hadden
Andrew Jester wrote:
glad the non-retards are echoing my sentiments from the first page~ Some say I'm a prophet I just say I'm blessed

For the people whining "oh it's so hard to move caps without nulls" then go look for LS holes? It's even easier to move through there and it's not like you're going to get #rekkingcr(uski)ewed. Roaming null isn't WH content, if it is then PL is a toptier WH alice since we roam null for content too. Pls include us on the spreadsheet tia in advance.

Winthorp is right, whining entitled babbies cry whenever they have to adapt.

"whining entitled babbies", did you ever try to find any useable chain for us since the nerf or are you one of those who jump on a set up fleet by ping and have absolutely no idea about the undergoing effort of preparation? Judging by your posts, I would rather assume the last, you also arent in the wh channel on IRC. Maybe you should go probing by yourself prior calling others "whining babies", just saying.
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#105 - 2015-07-16 15:11:35 UTC
Mark Hadden wrote:
Andrew Jester wrote:
glad the non-retards are echoing my sentiments from the first page~ Some say I'm a prophet I just say I'm blessed

For the people whining "oh it's so hard to move caps without nulls" then go look for LS holes? It's even easier to move through there and it's not like you're going to get #rekkingcr(uski)ewed. Roaming null isn't WH content, if it is then PL is a toptier WH alice since we roam null for content too. Pls include us on the spreadsheet tia in advance.

Winthorp is right, whining entitled babbies cry whenever they have to adapt.

"whining entitled babbies", did you ever try to find any useable chain for us since the nerf or are you one of those who jump on a set up fleet by ping and have absolutely no idea about the underlying effort of preparation? Judging by your posts, I would rather assume the last, you also arent in the wh channel on IRC. Maybe you should go probing by yourself prior calling others "whining babies", just saying.

No I've definitely never probed before nor do I have prober alts. Nope never Roll

Neckbeard Nolyfe
Zero Fun Allowed
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#106 - 2015-07-16 15:12:54 UTC
If you want nullsec connections so much go live in thera, it has been made for that purpose.
I've yet to notice a decline in nullsec connections in c6's.

~lvl 60 paladin~

Robert Caldera
Caldera Trading and Investment
#107 - 2015-07-16 15:20:53 UTC
Neckbeard Nolyfe wrote:
If you want nullsec connections so much go live in thera, it has been made for that purpose.

C6 havent been nerfed, its C5 which got the nerfhammer.
Aladar Dangerface
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#108 - 2015-07-16 15:55:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Aladar Dangerface
Erica Dusette wrote:

Wormholers can still find a null exit easy as pie if we wanted. We generally have multiple null exits in chain daily. The problem is when you're surrounded by a smorgasbord of null it becomes easier to forget w-space all together and just go on a null roam (I see it first hand), and that I do not like. It's a nice option, but some nerfs to stop it being the first choice for pvp are good imo.

This is exactly how i feel about it, while going on a null roam can be fun i would prefer to only do it when my chain is completely dead , i would never chose to do it over scouting my chain for a fight in wh space and the reduction (not complete removal like the duder from PL is shouting about) will more than likely force people to find more content and stay in their chains.

No wormholer worth their salt is gona move out of w-space just because they cant find enough null exits, that just ridiculous.

I don't need twitter. I'm already following you.

CivilWars
Half Empty
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#109 - 2015-07-16 16:41:39 UTC
My teartank is full again. Thx wh forum, you always deliver.

Hidden Fremen liked your forum post:

Jack Miton liked your forum post:

TurboX3
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#110 - 2015-07-16 20:57:28 UTC
R.I.P. W-Space
Justin Cody
War Firm
#111 - 2015-07-16 22:36:40 UTC
Aladar Dangerface wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

Wormholers can still find a null exit easy as pie if we wanted. We generally have multiple null exits in chain daily. The problem is when you're surrounded by a smorgasbord of null it becomes easier to forget w-space all together and just go on a null roam (I see it first hand), and that I do not like. It's a nice option, but some nerfs to stop it being the first choice for pvp are good imo.

This is exactly how i feel about it, while going on a null roam can be fun i would prefer to only do it when my chain is completely dead , i would never chose to do it over scouting my chain for a fight in wh space and the reduction (not complete removal like the duder from PL is shouting about) will more than likely force people to find more content and stay in their chains.

No wormholer worth their salt is gona move out of w-space just because they cant find enough null exits, that just ridiculous.

You're wrong. There isn't enough content actively W-space because of risk averse nullbears that precipitated this change. Hell most of C6 space is either rented or empty and the same goes for C5.

Sure a few entities have c3 and under space but pvp is still limited there compared to a nice spontaneous null roam. Its fun getting Pith X-type large shield booster drops from Ishtars and also killing Gilas. The fact that you get less notice because Wh's are "everywhere" isn't an excuse to nerf the **** out of it.

The other day we rolled holes for 2 hours before we got a single null anywhere in our chain. It's bull.
Justin Cody
War Firm
#112 - 2015-07-16 22:38:07 UTC
Robert Caldera wrote:
Neckbeard Nolyfe wrote:

C6 havent been nerfed, its C5 which got the nerfhammer.

C248's were nerfed from 48 hours down to 16 as were Z142's across the board - yes c6's got nerfed.
Daimian Mercer
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#113 - 2015-07-16 23:14:55 UTC
Once the fighting subsides and you guys want more data on the topic send me a evemail or gmail daimian.mercer - sorry it is hard to keep up with all the posts.

Creator of Tripwire mapping tool - EVE-O thread

Twitter | daimian.mercer@gmail.com

Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#114 - 2015-07-17 00:00:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Trinkets friend
*stares hard at J123555 and cohorts with laser death eyes of pointed staringness*

*like, seriously stared at them*

*notes they have nullsec statics*

*refutes "oh we like our cap fites" with "once a month tops sobig loss you entitled queefbags"*

*ogles K346*

*fondles Q003*

Oh, right, it's rude to stare isn't it?
Iyokus Patrouette
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#115 - 2015-07-17 01:01:16 UTC
aaaannnnddd iiiiiiiiiiiii Will alllwwwaaayyyysss llloooovvveee yyooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

---- Advocate for the initiation of purple coloured wormholes----

Kynric
Sky Fighters
Rote Kapelle
#116 - 2015-07-17 01:04:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Kynric
Trinkets friend wrote:
*stares hard at J123555 and cohorts with laser death eyes of pointed staringness*

*refutes "oh we like our cap fites" with "once a month tops sobig loss you entitled queefbags"*

*ogles K346*

*fondles Q003*

If only it were that simple. Within my corporation there are pilots that love their big ships as well as pilots that could not possibly care any less about big ships. Among the ones that like the big ships are guys that have put years of skill training focused only on their great big boat. Nevermind that they rarely use the silly things, that ship is a part of them and they are part of the family. These guys have been together for years. Until now a c5/c5 because it had previously had so many null exits could practically be thought of as having a null static. As such our home worked well for both groups of pilots and they were quite happy.

This change if it persists will force a choice that will leave one or the other portion of pilots very unhappy. That is the sort of choice that results in fewer pilots actually playing the game. Perhaps you have not noticed, but in the US timezone c5 space is an empty hollow wasteland of inactivity. Hole after hole without either ships or wrecks to be seen. Nearly all content is found by leaving it for lower class space or null rather than inside the 5/5 highway. This recent change will likely make that rather poor situation worse rather than better. What I would like from CCP is a solution that results in both groups of interests being just as happy and eager to play EVE as they were before this change was made.
Kynric
Sky Fighters
Rote Kapelle
#117 - 2015-07-17 01:06:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Kynric
Double post, please ignore.
Nox52
Pterygopalatine
#118 - 2015-07-17 03:30:11 UTC
Kynric wrote:
Trinkets friend wrote:

*ogles K346*

*fondles Q003*

If only it were that simple. Within my corporation there are pilots that love their big ships as well as pilots that could not possibly care any less about big ships. Among the ones that like the big ships are guys that have put years of skill training focused only on their great big boat. Nevermind that they rarely use the silly things, that ship is a part of them and they are part of the family. These guys have been together for years. Until now a c5/c5 because it had previously had so many null exits could practically be thought of as having a null static. As such our home worked well for both groups of pilots and they were quite happy.

This change if it persists will force a choice that will leave one or the other portion of pilots very unhappy. That is the sort of choice that results in fewer pilots actually playing the game. Perhaps you have not noticed, but in the US timezone c5 space is an empty hollow wasteland of inactivity. Hole after hole without either ships or wrecks to be seen. Nearly all content is found by leaving it for lower class space or null rather than inside the 5/5 highway. This recent change will likely make that rather poor situation worse rather than better. What I would like from CCP is a solution that results in both groups of interests being just as happy and eager to play EVE as they were before this change was made.

And your problem steams very acutely from the fact that the c5-c5 superhighway is now virtually carebearland deluxe, mainly out of the mechanic that it's safer to bear up by rolling the holes and cushioning yourself in nice fluffy isolation. No amount of intrinsic wormhole spawn/time changes will change that.

You're really missing the null access so to speak because your chain is dead.
unimatrix0030
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#119 - 2015-07-17 05:22:52 UTC
How can anyone say it is a good change?
Everyone like the more connections c4's have gotten, now c5's get less.
Less connections, less content, for everybody!

No local in null sec would fix everything!

Winthorp
#120 - 2015-07-17 06:55:37 UTC
unimatrix0030 wrote:
How can anyone say it is a good change?
Everyone like the more connections c4's have gotten, now c5's get less.
Less connections, less content, for everybody!

Are you really going to compare dual WH statics in C4's to the plethora of Null WH's that was in C5's?